Battle of Gods CaV: Beerus(HitTheAssasin) vs Galactus(Streak619)

• 51 results
Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Streak619

Beerus:

Repped by HitTheAssasin
Repped by HitTheAssasin

Versus

Galactus:

Repped by yours truly
Repped by yours truly

Conditions and stipulations

• In character, but very serious.
  • Standard gear.
  • No prep time or knowledge for either of the combatants.
  • Beerus is composite anime/manga.
  • 616 well fed Galactus.
  • TP and time manipultaion are banned.
  • Win by death.

No Caption Provided

Note:

• This is a CaV, desist from posting your opinion on the outcome of the battle or posting comments/engaging in conversations that will derail the topic of this thread.
  • If you wish to be tagged for voting, then comment as such.
  • While voting, do not vote with your opinion on the battle as a basis for the vote, but vote for who you think convinced you of their stance.
  • Votes without a valid reason/justification will not be considered, this is to avoid biased or unfounded votes

Asides from that, we hope you enjoy the debate. :)

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

COOLGUY18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T4v.

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@streak619: I'd say that we should probably just use them at the end once we're done.

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chronicplane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

TAEP.

GoldHeretic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tag after every post

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Feeling a bit betrayed, tbh.

Anyways, t4v

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wollfmyth209: Yeah, sorry about that last time. It's been a while since then and I feel like I've improved a lit as a debater to the point I can take actual confidence in executing this match though, so I hope you'll enjoy it.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh yeah.

TAEP

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5d07416730d08
deactivated-5d07416730d08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DarkenSHAZAM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

t4v

ComicGirl21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T4V

vsw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TAEP

Aristeaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tag me after every post. Super ( pun intended ) interested in this.

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh now this should be a lot more interesting

T4V

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

T4V

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T4V

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T4V

Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OH BOY

TheTruthIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kevd4wg said:

Oh now this should be a lot more interesting

T4V

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

eeek, Tag after every post

Avatar image for deactivated-5c63f773eaecf
deactivated-5c63f773eaecf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tag after each post

TheKinfing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By TheKinfing

Tag after every post please.

Hope_w

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll vote. T4v

ElderElijah190

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Damn TAEP

Oreoghoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tag after every post please, this is gonna be a good one

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I’m sorry what? ... TAEP, but whai..

X

Cull_Obsidian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T4v and tag after every post

Jooosh1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

T4V

RuthlessKiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T4V and tag after every post

guleddos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T4V

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Galactus

Tell me @hitheassasin, are you ready?

No Caption Provided

Hint: you aren't

Background

Once upon a time, in a universe far preceeding our own, there was a short and stout little man who went by the name Galan. This brave man along with other of hearts of steel drove into the heart of the doom of the universe that upon them as a final testamant to the greatness of their deceased world Taa, to set out and see what no man hast ever seen, and set foot where no man hast ever been and end their mortal lives in the grandest and gloriest of death, within the blazing inferno.

But

Just as brave Galan was about to meet his end, he felt a strange surge of energy within his body, however even stranger! A voice called out to him! It said solemnly:

No Caption Provided

And that my friends, is the legend of Galactus.

Destructive power

Galactus has incredibly destructive power and equally great durability. He can deal and endure attacks that are not only universal in scale, but at his str, universal in destruction as well, which in my opinion is plenty enough to deal with Beerus since I do not believe Beerus can outright bust a universe. With that being said an without further ado, let's delve into some of his feats, shall we?

For starters, in Annihilation #5, he was able to cause an explosion that encompassed three star systems:

In Thanos Imperative: Ignition, however, it was retconned to be galactic in size and power:

No Caption Provided

Context: What makes this feat impressive, is that Galactus was without a doubt in his weakest state he's even been. He had been captured by Annihilus and was not only almost completely drained of his strength, he was also just barely given anough cosmic energy to just barely ensure that he doesn't die due to lack of sustenance:

Annihilators #4
Annihilators #4

So the fact that he was able to output so much energy despite being kept alive for many days with just the barest trickle, as Thanos described it, of energy required for his survival, should paint you a picture of how powerful he's be if he were well fed(as he is here). Moving on, in Cosmic Powers #6, a hungry Galactus was able to stalemate and even overwhelm Tyrant, a creature of his own creation, in a battle that destroyed galaxies:

Yet again a good showing for his destructive capacity and durability. Moving on, In Marvel Graphic Novels #38, his fight with Mephisto disarrayed galaxies and even threatened the entire universe:

Despite being hungry and deprived of a real world. A hungry Galactus performs a similar feat yet again against Agomotto in the latter's dimension, where the mystic vibrations of their battle wreaks havoc across many dimensions:

Doctor Strange:: Sorcerer Supreme #43

That's right folks, not even their actual attacks or the clash, but merely the vibrations from it were travelling to the dimensions of the other entities of the Vishanti and wreaking havoc. Not only was Galactus unfed, but was fighting Agomotto in the latter's dimension where the latter was at his strongest and Galactus was weaker than normal. Furthermore, the narrator states that all the beings of the universe were glad that Galactus chose not to here Agomotto's rude parting words as they were leaving, in order to highlight and emphasise on the gravity of the two entities fighting:

Doctor Strange: Sorcerer Supreme #43

Which again highlights how powerful Galactus is despite being hindered on multiple levels, which he isn't in this battle. Galactus performs a similar feat against the Scrier and Other:

The Mighty Thor Annual
The Mighty Thor Annual

Yet again Galactus contributes to atleast half of the energy in a fight that was going to threaten all of reality, which should thoroughly prove that Galactus is atleast universe level, ie: able to significantly or largely affect the universe. However that isn't his limit, with his full power, Galactus should more than be capable of destroying entire universes. In Annihilation, Annihilus was going to use Galactus's cosmic energy to destroy the universe amd consecutively 'ignite a conflagration' that would destroy the Otherverse(a multiverse):

Annihilation #4

And while that certainly is highly impressive by itself, I would like to point out a rather important statement that Annihilus makes about cosmic energy to the panel of voters, which certainly makes my stance regarding Galactus's power, that much more concrete:

Annihilation #4
Annihilation #4

Cosmic energy, which Galactus is the source and embodiment of, binds all things in the Otherverse. Which irrefutably proves that Galactus, at full power certainly possesses the energy to destroy the universe. What further cements this is the fact that he was actually going to do so in Fantastic Four #341, when the Dark Celestial altered Galactus's hunger, as the latter was resurrecting(in Fantastic Four #244), to be much geometrically greater than before, in order to satiate his hunger, Galactus created a star sized black hole that was going consume the universe and all of space and time and feed it to himself in order to satiate his limitless hunger:

Fantastic Four vol.1 #338 - #342

Galactus has also used such scales of power in combat, such as when he oneshotted a celestial, a nigh universal entity, and then went on to tank the combined power of the three of them:

Fantastic Four vol.1 #603

More impressively, In Annihilation: Heralds of Galactus #2, Galactus reveals to surfer that he once slew the proemial god Dialberri and sealed the sealed the proemial gods Tenebrous and Aegis, instead of killing them, with the energies of the expansion of the universe and the Big Crunch:

Which is actually quite impressive because not only were the three gods born of the energies of the expansion of the universe and the Big Crunch but can also use its power in combat:

Annihilation: Herald of Galactus #2
Annihilation: Herald of Galactus #2

So to be able to be capable of killing all three in gods like Galactus is explicitly painted to be is impressive in and of itself because these three gods could all-in-all tap into multiiversal amounts of energy. What makes this even more impressive is that Tenebrous is a universal entity himself, the embodiment of what seems to be a description of dark matter:

Annihilation: Heralds of Galactus #2
Annihilation: Heralds of Galactus #2

Making the potrayal for Galactus all the more impressive and is highly consistent with his other showings. To further cement that as irrefutable facts, I present to you the time that Gamora, after bonding with Galactus and using his power, was able to break the dark mystic bands that had sealed both Eternity and Infinity:

Adam Warlock and The Infinity Watch #9

Two embodiments of everything that were (back in the day) universal undoubtedly. If that isn't enough to show that Galactus is atleast universal in raw energy, then how about the fact that his very origin consists of universal feats? Galactus survived the destruction of the previous universe by fusing with the previous Eternity, the sentience if the universe, as well as the following Big Bang of the new universe:

The Origin of Galactus #1

Multiple universal feats right there. A last piece of evidence to support the notion that Galactus is indeed this powerful would be the fact that even databooks support Galactus being universal in scope:

Heroic Age: Villains
Heroic Age: Villains

Which brings me to an end of this section. All in all, I think I've sufficiently proven Galactus is universal in scale and in raw energy as well.

Hax

A list of hax Galactus can use:

• Energy Projection
  • Energy Manipulation
  • Matter Manipulation
  • Nigh immortal.
  • Telepathy
  • Telekinesis
  • Healing
  • Shielding
  • Cosmic Teleportation
  • Antimatter manipulatiom
  • Life Creation
  • Size Manipulation
  • Time Manipulation
  • Space manipulation
  • Power Granting

Time manip and TP are banned, btw , expanding and substantiating upon some essential/relevant abilities

Matter manipulation

• Scan 1: Turned Terrax into insects and pure energy (Fantastic Four vol.1 #211)
  • Scan 2: Contracted the electrons in Johny's flames (Fantastic Four vol.1 #49)

Teleportation:

• Scan 1-2: Teleported from the Sun to the Earth (Silver Surfer vol.5 #5)
  • Scan 3: Teleported a galaxy to another sector in space (ROM vol.1 #27)

Space manipulation:

Spacial intangibility

Ultimate Comics: Cataclysm #0.1
Ultimate Comics: Cataclysm #0.1

Immortality:

No Caption Provided

Galactus could reconstitute himself, Nova, Doctor Strange from complete annihilation with pure will.

And that's that. Frankly I have been comparatively lazy with this section, but that's only because it really is pointless to give anymore than I already have.

Speed:

Yes, I'm sure some of you are scratching your head in confusion at the notion of bringing up speed in a skyfather CaV. While in ordinary circumstances I wouldn't bother talking about speed, I founded it prudent to do so considering the character I was going up against; a Dragon Ball character, you know, the verse where speed is the bread and butter of all fighters? And for that reason I'm going to give a brief demo on Galactus's speed, to at the very least give a baseline for speed.

Galactus almost never relies on combat speed, mostly because there never is a need to rely on combat speed, especially defensively. There are very few entities around that can truly pudh him to resort to such tactics. However, he is fast. Here's a long list of times he blitzed Surfer:

Context: This is impressive because Surfer is consistently in the nanosecond tier:

• Scan 1: Conscious processing and thinking in a nanosecond
  • Scan 2: Conscious thinking and activating abilities in a nanosecond
  • Scan 3: Was able to process and travel a good distance in a microsecond(nanosecond tier reaction time required)
  • Scan 4: Moves FTL in close quarters continuously turning right while flying at those speeds, again requires nanosecond reaction time.
  • Scan 5: Was able to consciously process every star he passed by while flying at MFTL+ speeds
  • Scan 6: An insane processing speed feat. Was able to process milleniums worth of data in milliseconds, a pretty insane feat

Which makes Gactus's feat very impressive. Furthermore, Galactus scales massively above Surfer as Surfer's speed comes from just a drop of Galactus's full power. It should be pretty evident that Galactus is an entirely different dimension in terms of everything Surfer can do, including speed.

Intial analysis and conclusion

Why big G wins:

Alright, this going to be a brief analysis of the battle. There are two reasons why I believe Gakactus takes victory here:

• Superior and massively more consistent destructive power.
  • Durability and the endurance required required to continuously tank Beerus's best shots.

That's it. Unlike most of the CaVs I do, there is no strategic element here. Both these characters duke it out pound fkr pound in a brutal head on fight. I believe Galactus is consistently universal in power with very few inconsistencies that have both context and PIS elements to them. Whereas Beerus is not at all solidly universal in magnitude of power at all. There are just as many statements going against it as there statements going for it. For instance, the Whis statement in the anime, when Satan asked him to protect everyone from the universe threatening blast:

No Caption Provided
Dragon Ball Super ep 13; 6:50
Dragon Ball Super ep 13; 6:50

Whis, who is canonically tiers above Beerus, himself cannot stop universe busting power. And we expect Beerus to? Beerus himself has freaked about universe busting:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And generally universe busting is made a big deal in DBS, by Beerus and Whis:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Can you honestly say Beerus is consiatently universal in power after looking at all of these? I know I can't. Galactus has plenty of hax he can use to turn the battle over to his favour coupled along with the DC advantage, as well as the fact that he can recover from complete annihilation, Galactus takes this handily.

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cull_Obsidian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nice opener.

It’s always fun seeing feats for the G-man.

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers