jonathancarlton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By jonathancarlton

Battle of Head: Naruto Uzumaki vs Hashirama Senju

So I did this fight previously in Comic Vine with both Adult Naruto and Alive Hashirama both using Sage Mode, the end result is Naruto coming out with a flawless victory. Naruto is going to continue on with the battle by fighting Asura to show the world that his Will of Fire is greater than anyone else!

• Mindset: Blood lust + In character
  • Preparation Time: 1 year
  • Equipment: Everything
  • Restrictions: Outside interference
  • Energy Equalized: Yes

Note: To make sure this fight is very fair and square for both combatants, Naruto doesn't have the Nine-Tails sealed inside of him for this fight.

Six Paths Sage Mode Naruto (Adult) vs Six Paths Sage Mode Asura (Adult)

"Wow! Did I just further went back in time or what?! This is getting really crazy here! You must be the guy that I had reincarnated from!"
"What? Are you telling me that I have reincarnated into you from the future? If that's the case, then what are you doing here in the past for?"

Avatar image for jonathancarlton
jonathancarlton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto:

@the_imperator@dratini1331@homicidalmaniac@funsiized@sync1@princearagorn1@ratava@nighthunder@redbird3rdboywonder@sophia89@tohoma@theamazingimmortalman@thitiki@justsomerandomkid@cjdavis103@ssj_god@nyas@etheral_dreams@hulkage@rexorr@cgoodness@andr413@jgames@oceanmaster21@passingthrough545@emperorthanos@oceanmaster21@newcomer@garrettmana@parichithayerakala@nerdchore@jdg@kcminato@indomitableregal@lejon@just_banter@jiraiya_sageofoil@marczaddy@syclone903@onepieceverse@jaycool2@nobunaga101@heirtothekingdom@sistergrimm2099@sladerulez@darthjhawk@f3m1@larcadedragneel@vooon@chaos239@kasya_carey@rac95@azureus@conner_wolf@death2heretics

Naruto/Boruto

@whatiswritten@faradaysloth@floridaman29@whatamiseeing@thekappa78@alextheboss@hittheassasin@epichotflame@worldofruin6@shirso@edgelord91@quincy-q@hype2@wot_m8@mrfloridaguy@f3m1@bubblebass@ovy7@captfalcon725@woodward@kingogkings777@spinach@rikuyamaha@the_wspanialy@necromancer76@anomalous@manofthunderbolts65@blueapril@stormshadow_x:@cosmic_demon:@belando:@hentai_senpai@oceanmaster21:@bink_69@scp-939@cbarlion@whitemoon@infinitemass@aryansingh@godlyshinigami@mike_strike10:@gdara

Naruto/Boruto

@whatiswritten@faradaysloth@floridaman29@whatamiseeing@thekappa78@alextheboss@hittheassasin@epichotflame@worldofruin6@shirso@edgelord91@quincy-q@hype2@wot_m8@mrfloridaguy@f3m1@bubblebass@ovy7@captfalcon725@woodward@kingogkings777@spinach@rikuyamaha@the_wspanialy@necromancer76@anomalous@manofthunderbolts65@blueapril

Naruto:

@the_imperator@dratini1331@rogueshadow@homicidalmaniac@funsiized@soothing_sounds@sync1@princearagorn1@ratava@nighthunder@redbird3rdboywonder@sophia89@tohoma@theamazingimmortalman@thitiki@justsomerandomkid@cjdavis103@ssj_god@nyas@etheral_dreams@hulkage@rexorr@cgoodness@andr413@jgames@oceanmaster21@passingthrough545@emperorthanos@oceanmaster21@newcomer@garrettmana@darthsenju@parichithayerakala@nerdchore@jdg@kcminato@indomitableregal

~All Naruto Threads~

@the_imperator@dratini1331@rogueshadow@homicidalmaniac

@funsiized@noone301994@soothing_sounds@sync1

@dccomicsrule2011@princearagorn1@ratava@nighthunder

@redbird3rdboywonder@sophia89@jonez120@tohoma

@theamazingimmortalman

• Sasuke Uchiha
@thatguywithheadphones@patrat18 @funsiized
  • Kakashi Hatake
@sovereign91001@funsiized

Naruto:

@the_imperator@dratini1331@rogueshadow@homicidalmaniac@funsiized@soothing_sounds@sync1@princearagorn1@ratava@nighthunder@redbird3rdboywonder@sophia89@tohoma@theamazingimmortalman@thitiki@justsomerandomkid@cjdavis103@ssj_god@nyas@etheral_dreams@hulkage@rexorr@cgoodness@andr413@jgames@oceanmaster21@passingthrough545

Naruto:

@the_imperator@dratini1331@rogueshadow@homicidalmaniac@funsiized@soothing_sounds@sync1@princearagorn1@ratava@nighthunder@redbird3rdboywonder@sophia89@tohoma@theamazingimmortalman@thitiki@justsomerandomkid@cjdavis103@ssj_god@nyas@etheral_dreams@hulkage@rexorr@cgoodness@andr413@jgames@oceanmaster21@passingthrough545@emperorthanos@oceanmaster21 @newcomer@garrettmana@darthsenju@parichithayerakala@nerdchore@jdg@kcminato

jonathancarlton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

B

U

M

P

jonathancarlton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone?

jonathancarlton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dear God, I didn't tag so many people just so that I don't get any single response in return!

jonathancarlton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

B

U

M

P

Delein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Delein  Online

you tagged the same people 5 times

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Morningstar999

And to celebrate his return, this kind of thread couldn't be avoided!

Avatar image for deactivated-60c0f858b7326
deactivated-60c0f858b7326

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wtf is this

jonathancarlton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@delein said:

you tagged the same people 5 times

As long as I got comments, I guess.

jonathancarlton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shinobiroar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto stomps this isn't fair asura is comparable to Naruto spsm without a cloak

Shinobiroar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As a teen

jonathancarlton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto stomps this isn't fair asura is comparable to Naruto spsm without a cloak

There is not Six Paths Sage Mode without the cloak. Whenever Naruto's skin turns yellow, he is combining his Six Paths Sage Mode with his Kurama Mode.

jonathancarlton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

B

U

M

P

Avatar image for deactivated-60f8a948a0372
deactivated-60f8a948a0372

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto.

jonathancarlton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

gdara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#18 gdara  Online

Naruto wins.

Asura and Indra don't have a lot of showings I am tempted to even put them above Hashirama.

Tohoma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Asura is featless right? Narratively Naruto surpassed him by stopping the cycle of hate so I guess Naruto.

jonathancarlton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By jonathancarlton
@tohoma said:

Asura is featless right? Narratively Naruto surpassed him by stopping the cycle of hate so I guess Naruto.

Asura defeated his brother Indra in a fight, didn't he?

Loading Video...

DesmondIsBack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto should take this

WiseforAges

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This version of Adult Naruto using SPSM would beat Ashura/Asura with low-diff. Heck! Naruto could just have one of his Shadow Clones giving Ashura the beatdown.

jonathancarlton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto should take this

What's your reason? Not that I disagree with you.

AanMNP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonathancarlton: Ashura is featless, he defeats Indra coz get help from Hagoromo

Shinobiroar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shinobiroar said:

There is not Six Paths Sage Mode without the cloak. Whenever Naruto's skin turns yellow, he is combining his Six Paths Sage Mode with his Kurama Mode.

There is a spsm without a cloak teen Naruto when he first got spsm

jonathancarlton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonathancarlton said:
@shinobiroar said:

Lmfao, Six Paths Sage Mode without the yellow looking cloak is Six Paths Sage Mode lol! There is no Six Paths Sage Mode with the yellow cloak is what I am trying to tell you, can you understand simple English? The only reason that the yellow cloak is there in the first place is because Naruto is combining his two powers Six Paths Sage Mode and Kurama Mode together.

Shinobiroar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shinobiroar said:
@jonathancarlton said:
@shinobiroar said:

Lmfao, Six Paths Sage Mode without the yellow looking cloak is Six Paths Sage Mode lol! There is no Six Paths Sage Mode with the yellow cloak is what I am trying to tell you, can you understand simple English? The only reason that the yellow cloak is there in the first place is because Naruto is combining his two powers Six Paths Sage Mode and Kurama Mode together.

Where did I say "yellow" cloak there is no cloak when he goes in spsm I'm talking bout kurama cloak there's no yellow cloak spsm is not a cloak its a mode and the cloak I'm talking about is kurama cloak when I say cloakless Naruto I'm saying him without kuramas cloaking his chakra on top of spsm

Shinobiroar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shinobiroar said:
@jonathancarlton said:
@shinobiroar said:

U misinterpreted my words when I say cloak less I mean Naruto spsm without kuramas chakra its pretty simple not that hard to understand what other cloak would I be talking when there isn't any other cloak

cupofreality1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto fanfic?

Shinobiroar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Shinobiroar
No Caption Provided

@jonathancarlton: just in case ur lost I'm talking about this cloak less spsm Teen Naruto (cloak less=no kurama cloak ) its pretty simple

jonathancarlton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@jonathancarlton: just in case ur lost I'm talking about this cloak less spsm Teen Naruto (cloak less=no kurama cloak ) its pretty simple

Thank you very much for clarifying.

CyberBlades22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto because of greater feats against stronger opponents in the war arc and past that, better statements and hype (while Ashura really featless even counting anime and even using statements and hype the same can be said for Naruto too), and Naruto is just a better version of Ashura in all regards.

GodlyShinigami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Naruto wins