• 107 results
#101 Posted by beatboks1 (9663 posts) - - Show Bio

@sirfizzwhizz: when it comes to votin KMC is a completely different beast. All matches have assigned judges (either 3 or 5). However back before the admin stuffed up the "views/post" (it now for new threads always shows the same number of both) a BZ thread that had say 30 posts would often have well over a 1000 views. The ones that get near to a 100 posts (which are rare) get several thousand views. The interest of those reading the debates vastly outnumbers how manh visit normal battle threads.

The advantage is that there is NEVER a point where every current tourney battle and Battlezone (= CAV) aren't visible on the first page. Here on CV we have more threads per page. Even if there were 12 tourney's in round 1 with 8 battles (16 competitors) that would still lea e room for 4 CAV's on the first page.

Never a reason to have to look for any battle too hard.

#102 Posted by SirFizzWhizz (37749 posts) - - Show Bio

True that.

#103 Posted by Renny (3043 posts) - - Show Bio

Why isn't the search feature working?

#104 Posted by EmperorThanos- (15511 posts) - - Show Bio

@sirfizzwhizz: when it comes to votin KMC is a completely different beast. All matches have assigned judges (either 3 or 5). However back before the admin stuffed up the "views/post" (it now for new threads always shows the same number of both) a BZ thread that had say 30 posts would often have well over a 1000 views. The ones that get near to a 100 posts (which are rare) get several thousand views. The interest of those reading the debates vastly outnumbers how manh visit normal battle threads.

The advantage is that there is NEVER a point where every current tourney battle and Battlezone (= CAV) aren't visible on the first page. Here on CV we have more threads per page. Even if there were 12 tourney's in round 1 with 8 battles (16 competitors) that would still lea e room for 4 CAV's on the first page.

Never a reason to have to look for any battle too hard.

This sounds so much better than the voting system we have right now in comicvine. I had no idea there were orther forums that had CaV types debates. Though now that I think about it, that was stupid assumption.

I wonder if there is a way we could make that happen on comicvine.

#105 Posted by Just_Banter (12288 posts) - - Show Bio

Just a thought, but I think that the battle dictionary would fit pretty well in the OP. Especially so when new users look at it.

#107 Posted by IceDemonKing (9973 posts) - - Show Bio

Yo mods if any of you see this I wanna ask; can I make a meme lords battle royal?

Avatar image for lordshepherd123
#108 Posted by LORDSHEPHERD123 (350 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice

#110 Posted by APEX_pretador (18641 posts) - - Show Bio