Battle for Hell

DeathSamurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By DeathSamurai

Battle royale to see what demon guy will win and become the ruler of Hell!

Ghosterider(blaze) vs king of hell spawn(NOT divine) vs Dante(DMC) vs full hollow ichigo

who comes out on top in the fight?

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Dante or Spawn

2. Ghost Rider

3. Ichigo

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By tparks

1. King of Hell Spawn. - His abilities are way too powerful for the rest. His time/space manipulation is godlike in power. None of the others have an answer to that.

2. Ghost Rider

3. Dante

4. Ichigo - To be honest, I don't really know anything about Ichigo so I put him last.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@tparks said:

1. King of Hell Spawn. - His abilities are way too powerful for the rest. His time/space manipulation is godlike in power. None of the others have an answer to that.

2. Ghost Rider

3. Dante

4. Ichigo - To be honest, I don't really know anything about Ichigo so I put him last.

Well, not saying ichigo wins, but he has physically smashed through a time/space warp kidou.

And broken a pocket dimension by powering up.. (that doesn't instantly make him no. 1, but it makes the first one seem more consistent, before someone attacks me with: 'omg no aizen doesn't know what he's talking about', which is basically the thing least likely to happen in the show)..

Even without that, he's very, very strong. He stopped an attack, which was larger than hm with his bare hands when in vasto lorde form...

No Caption Provided

See those cute looking little towers on top of the palace? That's where they were fighting at the time..

And he literally stops it with his bare hand, without a scratch.

After that comes the full trained form, Dangai ichigo. He shatters mountains by blocking a sword. Blocking. People argue that the mountains are tiny, it's more of a perspective matter imo, but they were, in any case, pretty large. He casually oneshots six attacks, made by a guy who is, much, much stronger than the one which made the explosion shown. (He's the final boss of the arc, supposedly stronger than 10 people of this level). The dangai form isn't his standard level of power, but it's something quite strong none the less. It's unclear if he still has that kind of power, it seems a bit unlikely, but still, his slice without going ban kai (kind of super saiyan thing) seperated clouds in sky in two parts.

Again, I'm not saying that he has to win, just giving you idea about his powers..

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@princearagorn1:

That sounds pretty powerful. I think I would put him above Ghost Rider and Dante. King of Hell Spawn I would still leave at number 1 because he can stop time and everyone is helpless to defend themselves.

Shikarenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By Shikarenji

spawn . and ichigo doesn't belong here lol

Avatar image for beautifulrevery
beautifulrevery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By beautifulrevery

spawn . and ichigo doesn't belong here lol

Idk about that. Yes Spawn wins but looking at Aragorn's post makes me think otherwise. The definition of shounen should read "OP AS F***"

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6746eab553d
deactivated-5d6746eab553d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spawn

Onemoreposter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spawn's powers are way too inconsistent. Sure he conquers heaven and hell and remakes worlds sometimes, but then the next day he's getting punked by the Violator.

Gotta give this one to Ghost Rider and the good ol' penance stair.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

Spawn. He's just in a whole nother league at that point. @onemoreposter After he became Divine Spawn and remade the world in his image, he resigned his position of power and went back to Al Simmons Spawn. Its not inconsistent it's just the way the story was written.

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By uberhikari

@tparks said:

2. Ghost Rider

3. Dante

Well, not saying ichigo wins, but he has physically smashed through a time/space warp kidou.

And broken a pocket dimension by powering up.. (that doesn't instantly make him no. 1, but it makes the first one seem more consistent, before someone attacks me with: 'omg no aizen doesn't know what he's talking about', which is basically the thing least likely to happen in the show)..

Even without that, he's very, very strong. He stopped an attack, which was larger than hm with his bare hands when in vasto lorde form...

No Caption Provided

See those cute looking little towers on top of the palace? That's where they were fighting at the time..

And he literally stops it with his bare hand, without a scratch.

After that comes the full trained form, Dangai ichigo. He shatters mountains by blocking a sword. Blocking. People argue that the mountains are tiny, it's more of a perspective matter imo, but they were, in any case, pretty large. He casually oneshots six attacks, made by a guy who is, much, much stronger than the one which made the explosion shown. (He's the final boss of the arc, supposedly stronger than 10 people of this level). The dangai form isn't his standard level of power, but it's something quite strong none the less. It's unclear if he still has that kind of power, it seems a bit unlikely, but still, his slice without going ban kai (kind of super saiyan thing) seperated clouds in sky in two parts.

Again, I'm not saying that he has to win, just giving you idea about his powers..

First, this fight includes full hollow (Vasto Lorde) Ichigo. The version of Ichigo that broke out of that time/space kidou (kurohitsugi) was Dangai Ichigo. Dangai Ichigo>>>>>>>>Vasto Lorde Ichigo.

Second, kurohitsugi is pretty featless. Aizen used it once, without the full incantation and before he fused with the hogyoku and it K.O.'d Komamura. The second time he used it on Dangai Ichigo and it did nothing. Aizen claims kurohitsugi warps time and space, but what exactly does that mean? And how do we quantify it?

Third, Dangai Ichigo did not shatter "mountains by blocking a sword". He vaporized the top portion of a rock formation that was not a mountain. It was a pretty big hill but it wasn't a mountain.

As the picture shows, if you scale the "mountain" using Ichigo's height it's clear that it's not more than a couple hundred feet tall. And there's no way to know how wide it is.

My sense though is that Ichigo is definitely stronger than Dante and I'm not sure about Ghost Rider.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uberhikari: I was giving him general idea on ichigo. If you didn't see, I separately mentioned the version being dangai ichigo. And stated that dangai isn't his standard level of power. Kurohitsugi is not, as you say, is quantifiable. But, it shows that ichigo can physically resist time-space warping at least on a small level. And comparing it to ordinary levels of level 90 attacks, it is quite strong. Next, I already said some argue that the mountain/hill is small. But the impressive part was that they were normal parries.

You didn't, literally, add anything new at all. I didn't even comment where full hollow ichigo stands, he has literally one appearance, which he won by two shotting. the one who I wrote the comment to said that he knew nearly nothing of ichigo. So I gave him an overview. That's all.