Battle Beast vs Winged Garou

malieke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Battle Beast vs Winged Garou (29 votes)

Garou tames the beast 48%
Battlebeast clips his wings 52%
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Who wins ?

• 
malieke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

hoopla001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Battle beast wins he’s too fast and too powerful.

Avatar image for chris2kzombieki
chris2kzombieki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm actually leaning toward Battle Beast here. While I think Garou has the edge in speed and martial arts, I think Battle Beast is overall better in AP and his endurance. He was fighting Thragg for days I believe. Who we know scales above Invincible and Omni man who should be planet level. And Battle Beast weakened himself and gave away his weapons. I think it could go either way, But BB might edge out here for me.

ArgomkII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Beast is stat wise on par with Winged Garou though Beast edges stats. Easy. Martial arts is edge out to Garou but not by much given BBs skill statements and official bio.

Garou has flight but Beast has insane potent weapons, teeth, and claws.

The question is speed. How do we want to wank it? I think wank favors BB here alot more.

Avatar image for deactivated-6383203f17dcd
deactivated-6383203f17dcd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can see it going either way.

Avatar image for godlike_warrior
Godlike_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Garou

Wabubub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Garou wins with his martial arts and the massive speed gap. Invincible characters aren't as fast in combat speed. It isn't an easy fight though

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Alphamon

Could go either way, though I’m leaning towards BB

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wabubub said:

Garou wins with his martial arts and the massive speed gap. Invincible characters aren't as fast in combat speed. It isn't an easy fight though

So what makes Combat speed exactly? Maybe reaction feats? Which is proven time and again at massively FTL speeds and stated in multiple Bios to have FTL reaction speeds?

Hmmmm...

Wabubub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: The speed at which they can see, react to, and move to counter in a real fight. By virtue of flying FTL through space they should have the ability to see things coming at them FTL in Invincible. Battle Beast doesn't ever fly through space, but he tears people to pieces who do so we can give it to him as far as I'm concerned. He should be able to at least see Garou coming. But can he do anything about it?

The problem is that Garou was moving FTL in battle (colliding with his opponents at that speed) before he ever got stronger fighting Saitama (When Winged form emerged) and he's a crazy overpowered martial artist too. No Invincible character (that I know, I haven't read all the side stories) demonstrates martial arts on his level.

I did read the main series of Invincible beginning to end in the fat books (so some side stories included) and I didn't see anything like that in terms of speed. I'm open to being corrected though. I did only read this series once so could be wrong.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wabubub said:

@sirfizzwhizz: The speed at which they can see, react to, and move to counter in a real fight. By virtue of flying FTL through space they should have the ability to see things coming at them FTL in Invincible. Battle Beast doesn't ever fly through space, but he tears people to pieces who do so we can give it to him as far as I'm concerned. He should be able to at least see Garou coming. But can he do anything about it?

The problem is that Garou was moving FTL in battle (colliding with his opponents at that speed) before he ever got stronger fighting Saitama (When Winged form emerged) and he's a crazy overpowered martial artist too. No Invincible character (that I know, I haven't read all the side stories) demonstrates martial arts on his level.

I did read the main series of Invincible beginning to end in the fat books (so some side stories included) and I didn't see anything like that in terms of speed. I'm open to being corrected though. I did only read this series once so could be wrong.

They dont demonstrate it but its mention the fighting styles is use and taught.

Some skill talk.

No Caption Provided

Omni-man has battle experience and lived over 2000 years in age.

No Caption Provided

Omni-Man was stated to train and become one of the most elite warriors in a race of warriors.

No Caption Provided

Thragg is stated educated in all manner of combat, train from birth.

No Caption Provided

Thragg regularly train fighting Ragnar. The deadliest creatures to Viltrumites and shown to teach his own children how to fight effectively through the Ragnar.

No Caption Provided

Allen is stated to been train in multiple forms of armed and unarmed combat.

No Caption Provided

Allen was train since birth to be one of the greatest fighters in the universe.

No Caption Provided

Battle Beast himself is stated a master fighter and hunter. Stated train to perfection. Stated to have near unparalleled proficiency with all known hand weapons and combat apparatus. Stated to master all known fighting systems (in the known dozen or more galaxies) and has a unique hand to hand style as well.

So I think its safe to put BB close enough to martial arts wise via BB resume to compete when he overshadows Thragg, Omni Man, and Allen in skill. Garou has the great ability to learn Martial Arts he never seen, but we are limiting him to wing so he is capped here. BB seen and done it all across dozen(s) of known galaxies best of the best. Making his own very effective unique style with weapons incorporated.

Also speed wise he scales fine to Thragg and Space Racer.

Racer tracks and follows a Viltrumite flying from one solar system to another, meaning traveling at FTL Speeds. Speeds shown in the panels. Space Racer at these speeds even navigates through a asteroid field.

No Caption Provided

Racer stated he could somewhat keep track of the battle across the planet at rapid rates between Battle Beast and Thragg.

In there fight Thragg was actively using his speed and flight to bull rush against BB and it was to no avail.

Watcer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 38

Battle Beast is stronger, more experienced, has weapon, teeth and claw advantage. But Garou is faster (at least seems that way) and hax.

Garou is going to win this because of Fa Jin. Fa Jin is literally a game-changer.

Not easy, though...

Avatar image for sixpathsofcapra
SixPathsOfCapra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Garou wins with his martial arts which is more of a hax at this point then just being plain MM

ArgomkII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By ArgomkII

Bump

BalgoParks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers