User Lists: 0

Battle Beast is cooler

TheAmazingYOLO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Saitama pulls out some consecutive normal punches for the win. Battle Beast's attacks might be able to physically move Saitama around like Carnage Kabuto did but they won't actual phase him at all.

Frotaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Battle beast stomps

Divyansh13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama stomps lmfao

Avatar image for deactivated-63a9b6c4ccaff
deactivated-63a9b6c4ccaff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama high-diffs

Whatacoolname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama casual diffs

Blannis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mismatch, saitama win

AanMNP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama negs

Varisent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama

Avatar image for deactivated-6349385499256
deactivated-6349385499256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Garou could even win this.

Avatar image for sixpathsofcapra
SixPathsOfCapra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By SixPathsOfCapra

Saitama claps him harder than he would clap Naruto

kaijuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By kaijuking

Its so funny the mass of people saying Saitama wins but we have polls.and threads of Thragg, Omni Man, or Mark beating Saitama. But Battle Beast one of the top guys next to Thragg loses. Toooo funny.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kaijuking: That was before Garou fight and people prefer feats than assumption/hypothesis. Garou and Saitama just got feats that makes them above anyone in the verse.

Make a new poll and we'll see.

DocNugget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

a8612152

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

By feats and scaling Battle Beast wins.

He's closer to planet busting than anyone in opm.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kaijuking:

we have polls.and threads of Thragg, Omni Man, or Mark beating Saitama. But Battle Beast one of the top guys next to Thragg loses.

Irony. I've checked the old poll of Garou vs Omni-Man and it's 50/50 in votes. The version of Garou being used is cosmically weaker compared to current version yet he pulled that stats? Should mean Garou neg diff?

Avatar image for deactivated-62efaa9d3d5ff
deactivated-62efaa9d3d5ff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mismatch. Saitama stomps

kaijuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By kaijuking

@hydratedfubuki6: what old poll is that? The recent revived thread? That poll had 12 or so votes way back. In past 2 days got about 30 more and mostly in favor of Omni Man 😱. I proved in said thread how Omni Man wins and only by ignoring feats does anyone make a case for Garou.

For corrections.

As for this thread Battle Beast is a league higher than Omni Man. He neg diffs Saitama.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kaijuking said:

@hydratedfubuki6: what old poll is that? The recent revived thread? That poll had 12 or so votes way back. In past 2 days got about 30 more and mostly in favor.of Omni Man lol. I proved in said thread how Omni Man wins and only by ignoring feats does anyone make a case for Garou.

For corrections.

Oh now you're saying people are ignoring feats after you brag about polls that are actually against your judgement. I see, you doubled down.

Did I just flip your argument in one post?

kaijuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hydratedfubuki6: Im not sure what nonsense you talking about. How you flip my argument? The 30 or so new votes polls side with Omni Man even after the feat. I prove why thats correct with feats that Saitama fans must ignore to have any valid argument. 🤔 no most people still not drinking the cool aid it seems.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kaijuking: You assert polls as your standpoint but come to find out they have it other way around. Now you double down and assume that the majority ignore feats because they have opinions like you do? What next, "mine is facts, people are bs"?

Xebec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#29  Edited By Xebec
@a8612152 said:

By feats and scaling Battle Beast wins.

He's closer to planet busting than anyone in opm.

???

OT: Saitama is casually faster than the guy who is casually faster than the guy who is faster than the guy who is FTL; battle beast is not even LS afaik.

my opinion = fax

ur opinion = creditless

kaijuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hydratedfubuki6: I'm still not sure what nonsense you're talking about the polls show a good deal that people think Garou losses regardless 🤔

Joker5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama should win. Isn’t he stronger and tougher than Battle Beast?

kaijuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By kaijuking

@joker5000: only if you ignore the tons of high ends Viltrum War Invincible, Omni Man, and Tech Jacket have. Guys who Battle Beast shit on.

Xebec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#34  Edited By Xebec
@kaijuking said:

Its so funny the mass of people saying Saitama wins but we have polls.and threads of Thragg, Omni Man, or Mark beating Saitama. But Battle Beast one of the top guys next to Thragg loses. Toooo funny.

those polls are wrong lol, people have a weird hate boner for Saitama on this site

my opinion = fax

ur opinion = creditless

God_of_Batman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama stomps. Mismatch.

Gnkocurvq2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama low diff.

Avatar image for darkpsychiclord_prime
DarkPsychicLord_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mismatch, Saitama would toy with any character in Invincible

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By rajjarsalt
@superprimetime said:

@akz: Did u get ur account hacked?

At AKZ's behest, I respond in his stead!

How can the Infinity Ray, the laser that blows Viltrum to kingdom come, do no work? Hearken to the words of Nolan Grayson!

Invincible #35
Invincible #35

The notion that Space Racer's laser was useless in the feat is gobbledygook, I dare say! Better to use the direct impact they made, entry and exit, methinks!

Does Thragg scale? He was cast down by 4 Viltrumites (Anissa, Thula, Krieg, and Lucan) with utter ease! And the feat was done with 3 Viltrumites and a laser that blasts a path through any Viltrumite it encounters!

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjarsalt said:
@superprimetime said:

@akz: Did u get ur account hacked?

At AKZ's behest, I respond in his stead!

How can the Infinity Ray, the laser that blows Viltrum to kingdom come, do no work? Hearken to the words of Nolan Grayson!

Invincible #35
Invincible #35

The notion that Space Racer's laser was useless in the feat is gobbledygook, I dare say! Better to use the direct impact they made, entry and exit, methinks!

Does Thragg scale? He was cast down by 4 Viltrumites (Anissa, Thula, Krieg, and Lucan) with utter ease! And the feat was done with 3 Viltrumites and a laser that blasts a path through any Viltrumite it encounters!

This still doesn’t refute anything I said

Sure the laser has insane piercing capabilities, it can go threw stars, planets etc but making a whole in a planet will not make it explode, if the laser could destroy the planet the viltrumites wouldn’t need to bullrush in the first place.

Now as I explained even if a planet was chopped in half apart the pieces would be attracted back together because of gravity, to destroy a planet you need to overcome the gravitational binding energy, which is the energy that keeps all the matter of the planet together.

A small whole in planet literally the size of fist going from one side to the other will 100% not destroy a planet even if it passes threw the core as the core would be the centre of gravity and it would pull matter to fill the hole in itself, thats why the viltumites even stated the core would stabilise.

As a result the GBE was 100% provided by the viltrumite’s.

As for Thragg being cast down by 4 Viltrumite’s while true it goes without saying this was during a time when Mark wasn’t stronger then his father Omni-man and Omni-man was relative to Lucan who took him out on that other alien planet, Mark was relative to Anissa at the time if not weaker at that point in time, and Thaddeus was weaker then Omni-man and Mark at the time. So my statement Thragg was stronger then them still holds regardless just not the strongest iterations of them altho Omni-man doesn’t really get stronger just make featwise anyways.

Well, what about the part that says "anything in their path is destroyed" in the Stars, planets, ships sentence, hmm?

And wouldn't Thaedus's "if the core has time to restabilize, we could die on impact" indicate that the laser softened it up, destabilized it? And if the planet's core was unstable, why would the forces binding it be stable either? The chain reaction claim does have some merit...

No Caption Provided

Ningenoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama stomps

kaijuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By kaijuking

@morghulis: fair point. Though people Alt Bomb threads with "so n so solos the verse and shit" comments.

You simply ignore the high ends for Invincible and praise the high ends of OPM. Thats bias.

kaijuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superprimetime: keep up the good work btw. Facts dont care about their feelings or agendas.

kaijuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kaijuking said:

@morghulis: fair point. Thpugh people Alt Bo.b threads with "so n so solos the verse and shit" comments.

You simply olignore the high ends for Invincible and praise the high ends of OPM. Thats bias.

Don't know what high-ends you're referring to, but OPM characters usually aren't inconsistent (aside from Garou's two bad feats.) Saitama, for example, doesn't really have bad feats so this notion isn't applicable to him.

Saitama has a lot of 'planetary' intent anyhow, as Mark and the other Invincible god-tiers are at best moon-level by EOS (Allen, Mark, and Thragg, with Nolan being lesser.)

Well I agree they are comfortable moon level. I just dont believe OPM guys are planet level. They need to bust a planet. Or stand against/beat someone who busted a planet (Supreme(s), Dominex, Solar Man, ect). Something Invincible characters have done. Saitama has a single statement destroying the world recently, and implied able to, but then Viltrumites have several statements like that as well.

Thus high ends.... Saitama matches these guys at best.