Hulk stomps in h2h

But idk if her sword could hurt him

bobandjim1260

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

Alita was badass, and definitely has the agility advantage over the Hulk. But MCU Hulk stomps her. Berserker armor or not.

Panzer_Kunst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#53  Edited By Panzer_Kunst

Alita's taking this one. Her berserker body greatly increases her movement speed and strenght, and can regenerate from the most fatal of injuries. Her signature fighting style, the panzer kunst, is a form of martial art that was created to anticipate combat in 0g environments. It works especially well against large brutes. Speed + agility + combat skills + insane healing factor = win

Panzer_Kunst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Panzer_Kunst

@buildhare

The sword doesn't have the feats to hurt him

How so? I saw the movie but dont remember exactly what zapan said about the sword. He said something along the lines of "It can cut through _ _ _ _ like butter" or something. Also, when hulk fought fenrir in ragnarok it was able to bite through the hulks skin and punctured his leg with his tooth. Because I don't know all the facts about her sword yet, i'm not gonna say it can easily cut him.

Panzer_Kunst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@camilopezo said:

@daisy_johnson She lost a fight

She lost that fight because of the fragile body that was given to her by Dr. Edo. Her berserker body quickly regenerates its injuries. He attacked her using one of his chain-dart fingers and she healed right after.

hmsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MCU Hulk? If you're talking about Alita (Gally) from the manga (post Last Order), then Alita stomps. Hell, Alita stomps World War Hulk (he was damaged by Wolv and X-23). I don't know about World Breaker Hulk, since his durability wasn't tested much.

Zansuke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I loved Alita and find her an amazing character, but she's closer to Captain America, Winter Soldier and Black Panther tier... except she self heals and her power generator (heart) is near unlimited... so its like Captain America with Iron Man's power source for a heart.

Hulk is simply multiple tiers above her in every level minus control of technology or weapons....

Avatar image for deactivated-610bd31442771
deactivated-610bd31442771

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

could go either way tbh, Alita is too agile and skilled, her amped sword can probably hurt Hulk

my bet is on Alita

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alita's sword, the Damascus, has a monomolecular edge. Which means it cuts by passing through the spaces between molecules. She could literally carve Hulk to pieces with it. Her plasma jet only further enhances this with burning and cauterizing the surrounding area of each cut. It's basically a lightsaber, but better.

If it was merely a contest of strength, Hulk would win hands down without argument. But it's essentially a battle of strength versus. Speed. Though in this case, Alita is also a much better fighter on top of being smaller and more agile. Plus the Berserker has regenerative functions.

tanhausergate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By tanhausergate

Hulk would destroy her in a single hit, but her problem is she’s insanely fast. She was dodging and deflecting Automatic gunfire from turrets all around her and saw robots in slow motion. She could dismember Hulk who hasn’t shown any regen like his 616 counterpart. If she was in the MCU she’d basically be a faster Asgardian

Zombiehound

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buildhare: Absolutely Wrong, The sword doesn't have the feats to hurt him, The sword is said to be able to cut at the molecular level, she has been able to cut through 40 milimeter plate armour , her sword functions similar to Wolverines adamantium claws, and he can cut the hulk... so she CAN cut the hulk.

http://i.imgur.com/n7IyXhX.jpg

"her speed is being vastly overrated"

it's actually being extremely underrated. we actually do know how fast she can reach and react to:

Mach 17.5 - https://i.imgur.com/fgznSb5.png

"and no one in her verse is remotely approaching his physicality"

erm... really? MCU HULK?

https://imgur.com/a/aT23m

there, I've been rechecking MCU movies, and I can guarantee that is pretty much equal to MCU Hulk's strongest feat.

"She could do a good job avoiding him initially"

The difference in speed between MCU Hulk and Alita makes her virtually untouchable, also she has virtually endless stamina so yeah she can keep up a war of attrition until the Hulk eventually gets screwed.

"but she's getting one shot in time"

If it was comic Marvel, for sure, but she has tanked way more powerful attacks than MCU Hulk is capable of producing

https://imgur.com/a/qPRij

This is her being punched through a building so hard the building crumbles in pieces

https://imgur.com/a/t92WJ

tanks a hit from someone who did this:

https://i.imgur.com/jHN1DC1.png

you show me MCU Hulk collapsing a building in one punch and I'll grant he can actually hurt her.

in fact Alita is actually STRONGER than MCU HULK:

https://imgur.com/a/Uh5fj

Show me MCU HULK punching so hard the shockwave breaks 1 meter thick stone slabs and then and only then they'll be tied in strength.

In short you are absolutely wrong, neither combatant can one shot another, But ALITA is actually STRONGER, FASTER and has more in her arsenal then Movie HULK.

P.S- I'd like to make a disclaimer that I'm making a vs of ALITA (manga and I guess movie cause it follows pretty closely) VS MOVIE and only MOVIE Hulk and to make it clear as glass... COMIC BOOK MOVIE HULK COMPLETELY ANIHALATES ALITA!!! SHE WOULD BARELLY BE ABLE TO DAMAGE HIM!

P.P.S- I like your profile pic.

Avatar image for deactivated-61a1b6940ec47
deactivated-61a1b6940ec47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alita carves him up

Avatar image for indomitableregal
IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk getting his ass beat by Thanos isn't jobbing...but that's an old argument anyway.

This is one of those weird battles where Hulk should tear her apart, but between her speed, agility, and ridiculous sword, Alita might actually take it. I still find it difficult to pick her though, so I'm still gonna say Hulk until further notice.

Avatar image for kryptonianking88
KryptonianKing88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don’t think she has the feats to cut someone who can go flying through metal without a scratch

Eri_Joni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 Eri_Joni  Online

Hulk stomps.

KingOfWakanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She cuts Hulk into pieces.

JaylinFreeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She can’t pierce him going by feats.

NameNotFound

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrnoital: I don't know how you can delude yourself into going against what the people who made the movie said. Also, a peak human being stronger than the Hulk? Okay 👌

Mrnoital

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

@mrnoital: I don't know how you can delude yourself into going against what the people who made the movie said. Also, a peak human being stronger than the Hulk? Okay 👌

wow, responding to a 2 year old post, good for you

also did you miss the gifs of Cap holding back Thanos when Hulk failed to?

cause I brought evidence instead of a random comment

NameNotFound

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrnoital: Who cares if it's an old post, lol?

Also, Cap was giving his all, and Thanos barely cared. He was IMPRESSED by Cap trying to fight back and actually managing to do well for a human... and then knocks him out in 1 hit.

Besides, with all the feats and scalings for Thanos, saying Captain America is anywhere close to him without Mjolnir is wank of the highest order.

Mrnoital

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

@mrnoital: Who cares if it's an old post, lol?

Also, Cap was giving his all, and Thanos barely cared. He was IMPRESSED by Cap trying to fight back and actually managing to do well for a human... and then knocks him out in 1 hit.

Besides, with all the feats and scalings for Thanos, saying Captain America is anywhere close to him without Mjolnir is wank of the highest order.

Wow, took you 9 months of solid thought and that's what you come up with

You really think people squint and grit their teeth when impressed?

If Thanos was really that tough, Cap wouldn't have been able to hold him back

It's like everyone being so impressed by Ironman scratching Thanos and giving him a "good fight"

When 5 minutes earlier ironman was being used as toilet paper by cull obsidian and had to be saved by Spiderman

All we know for sure is Thanos had to punch cap cause he couldn't push past him

You can call that a wank of the highest order, but it's also a feat right there in the movie, (you can thank the Russo bros for giving him that wank)

Avatar image for deactivated-61cf4439ee1f9
deactivated-61cf4439ee1f9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

An argument can be made if she has that cool sword she got at the end of the movie, but she's probably hosed.

JaylinFreeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Betting on Banner

Laufnyr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

movie Alita loses. Manga Alita loses if it's her OG version but blinks if it's Last Order version of Alita.

NameNotFound

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrnoital: You can try to insult me, but it's not changing my mind.

Iron Man scratching Thanos after giving him all he has is not "a good fight."

Captain America is around the same level as Iron Man. Thanos could rip apart Vibranium with 2 fingers with impunity. Unless you want to say Cap is as strong as Vibranium, than...