Captain america(standard gear)

Alexander505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Alexander505

Without adamantium and healing factor, is a good battle. I go with Bruce, because has the advantage of having gadgets. Among the standard gadgets, there are explosives, gas, cryogenic bombs, ultrasound and deflector ray energy.

stonerthps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By stonerthps

Cap gonna stomp. Just like any other time it's Cap vs Bats without prep Cap is taking 10/10

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#4  Edited By frozen  Moderator

Team 2.

Baldy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Baldy

@Frozen said:

Team 2.

What team?

Alexander505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Alexander505

Isn't battle team :P

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#7  Edited By entropy_aegis

@stonerthps said:

Cap gonna stomp. Just like any other time it's Cap vs Bats without prep Cap is taking 10/10

No.

Wolverine is at a disadvantage here,he would have won normally.I'm going with Batman due to the gear.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#8  Edited By frozen  Moderator
@Baldy said:

@Frozen said:

Team 2.

What team?

Sorry, I read it wrong. Batman wins.
Alexander505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Alexander505

@entropy_aegis said:

@stonerthps said:

No.

Wolverine is at a disadvantage here,he would have won normally.I'm going with Batman due to the gear.

Exactly.

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Batman

2. Wolverine

3. Captain America

stonerthps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By stonerthps

@entropy_aegis said:

@stonerthps said:

No.

I know wolvie is at a disadvantage but, Cap>Bat>Wolverine just because he is so depowered here.

Without prep batman isn't beating captain america. He's superior to Batman in every way.

Alexander505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Alexander505
Without prep batman isn't beating captain america. He's superior to Batman in every way.

The Ultimate Cap is physically superior to Batman, not the original.

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By MAZAHS117

If this was "normal" Wolvie, I'd go with him...but I see either Bats or Cap taking this fight...I'm slightly leaning towards Cap.

NerdsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By NerdsFTW

@Alexander505 said:

Without adamantium and healing factor, is a good battle. I go with Bruce, because has the advantage of having gadgets. Among the standard gadgets, there are explosives, gas, cryogenic bombs, ultrasound and deflector ray energy.

Dark_Slayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Dark_Slayor

People seem to be counting Wolverine out here. He is still the most skilled here, and all he needs to do is tag either combantant one good time to seal the victory. Also without adamantium, he's alot faster.

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#16  Edited By ChaosBlazer

@venomoushatred1001 said:

1. Batman

2. Wolverine

3. Captain America

yep.

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By ChaosBlazer

@Dark_Slayor said:

People seem to be counting Wolverine out here. He is still the most skilled here, and all he needs to do is tag either combantant one good time to seal the victory. Also without adamantium, he's alot faster.

agreed. without his healing factor hes still extremely dangerous, fast and skilled.

Batking200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Batking200

@ChaosBlazer said:

@Dark_Slayor said:

agreed. without his healing factor hes still extremely dangerous, fast and skilled.

there is no way hes more skilled than bruce or cap. one hit from caps sheild and its over

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By ChaosBlazer

@Batking200 said:

@ChaosBlazer said:

@Dark_Slayor said:

there is no way hes more skilled than bruce or cap. one hit from caps sheild and its over

one hit from Wolverine's claws and its over.

stonerthps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By stonerthps

@Dark_Slayor said:

AHH I forgot to take into account his increased agility due to not weighing 375lbs anymore.

Cap>Wolvie>Bats

Cap is passed peak human. He's stronger than batman. He has more durability strength stamina and he's faster than bats + his shield will give him the advantage against wolvie.

Cap>Wolvie>Bats

Batking200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Batking200

Batman>Cap>wolverine

Dark_Slayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Dark_Slayor

@Batking200: Batman is said to have mastered 127 fighting styles while Wolverine has mastered ALL of them(maybe even some alien ones, idk). As far as Cap's skill I'm not sure, but I'd assume he's less skilled than Batman.

This fight isn't a clear cut victory for none of these fighters. Even though Batman is outclassed physically by both Cap and Wolvie, his wide array of gadgets makes him a contender. Meanwhile, Cap and Logan have the capability to end to fight with one well placed blow(shield, or claws)

Batking200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Batking200

@Dark_Slayor: wats to stop him from putting an explosive batarang in their heads

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#24  Edited By ccraft

Batman he knows over 100s of Martial arts and hes an escape artist. WIN

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#25  Edited By nefarious

Batman solos.

spawn_123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By spawn_123

Cap>Wol>Bat

Alexander505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Alexander505

Some opinions are interesting. Some say the exact opposite of the other :D

For me: Bats > Cap > Wolverine

stonerthps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By stonerthps

@Alexander505 said:

The Ultimate Cap is physically superior to Batman, not the original.

The fact that you think a peak human is stronger than someone who is beyond peak human is funny. The fanboy is strong in this one.

Alexander505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Alexander505

Dude, you're an ignoramus. Batman and Cap are both peak human. Where did you read that Cap is higher than a peak human? Only the Ultimate Cap is superhuman.

Avatar image for shamelesslysupportinaznballers
Shamelesslysupportinaznballers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

To me it comes down to Cap > Batman > Wolverine in this situation. The only way it's Batman > Cap comes down to whether you believe Cap is only peak human. Imo he is above peak human levels.

stonerthps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By stonerthps

@Alexander505 said:

Dude, you're an ignoramus. Batman and Cap are both peak human. Where did you read that Cap is higher than a peak human? Only the Ultimate Cap is superhuman.

The super soldier serum put him above peak human.

80sBaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By 80sBaby

Wolverine is a non-factor in this fight. His claws can be easily broken by Cap's shield. At that point, Logan merely turns into a very skilled HtH fighter. Both Cap and Bats have beaten guys like that multiple times. Logan has never, as far as I know, defeated a fighter like Cap or Bruce without his adamantium or healing factor. This is basically Batman vs. Captain America.

Dark_Slayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Dark_Slayor

@Batking200: An explosive Batarang to the head is out of Batman's character. A move like that will kill both Cap and Wolvie, and Batman doesnt kill. Morals are on in this fight.

@80sBaby: If you think Wolverine is a non factor in ths fight then you're sadly mistaken. Wolverine is the most skilled in this fight, and is probably the fastest out of the three. I think it's funny how just because Wolverine doesn't have his HF in this fight he's instanty counted out.

Alexander505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Alexander505

@stonerthps said:

@Alexander505 said:

No

Dark_Slayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Dark_Slayor

@Alexander505 said:

@stonerthps said:

@Alexander505 said:

No

Cap is still classified as peak human, but his consistent showings would suggest his above peak human.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#36  Edited By entropy_aegis

@Dark_Slayor said:

@Alexander505 said:

@stonerthps said:

@Alexander505 said:

No

Cap is still classified as peak human, but his consistent showings would suggest his above peak human.

The same goes for Batman.@Dark_Slayor said:

@Batking200: Batman is said to have mastered 127 fighting styles while Wolverine has mastered ALL of them(maybe even some alien ones, idk). As far as Cap's skill I'm not sure, but I'd assume he's less skilled than Batman.

This fight isn't a clear cut victory for none of these fighters. Even though Batman is outclassed physically by both Cap and Wolvie, his wide array of gadgets makes him a contender. Meanwhile, Cap and Logan have the capability to end to fight with one well placed blow(shield, or claws)

Batman has also mastered all fighting styles and unlike Logan he's more consistent in his showings.Batman is'nt outclassed physically especially not by Cap,they have an edge and that's it.

ohgodwhy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By ohgodwhy

It doesn't state whether there's prep or not so based on that I'm going to give it to Wolverine.

Alexander505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Alexander505

For that matter, even Batman has done things over the years that go beyond human limits.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#39  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@Batking200 said:

Batman>Cap>wolverine

So you made this just so Batman can beat both of them, Batking?

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I love Batman but I never understand why people think he's superior to Cap straight up w/o prep. It comes down to popularity with Bats. He's the most popular so people always seem to think he wins in battles against other street levelers. Put fanboyism aside and Cap takes a majority over Bats. That being said, Wolvie is being severely underestimated here also. I see it like this Wolvie>Cap>Bats logically.

80sBaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By 80sBaby

@Dark_Slayor: Both Bats and Cap have faced opponents just as skilled as Wolverine and won. Now, when has Wolverine beaten anyone on Batman or Captain America's level without his adamantium or HF?

Batking200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Batking200

@80sBaby said:

@Dark_Slayor: Both Bats and Cap have faced opponents just as skilled as Wolverine and won. Now, when has Wolverine beaten anyone on Batman or Captain America's level without his adamantium or HF?

never. because he sucks

stonerthps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By stonerthps

@Batking200 said:

@80sBaby said:

never. because he sucks

Or because he's had his healing factor since birth? Shakes head and walks out.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#44  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@Batking200 said:

@Dark_Slayor: wats to stop him from putting an explosive batarang in their heads

His no killing rule.

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Bo88gdan

1.WOLVERINE

2.CAPTAIN AMERICA

3.Batman

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#46  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@80sBaby said:

Wolverine beat Cap with barely having a healing factor and no use of his claws already via pressure point and he knows how to take the shield away from him as well and why would you need a feat for something that he has had his whole life? It's kind of ridiculous. Cap has a hard enough times with his rogue gallery alone and he generally outclasses most of his opponents while Wolverine is generally outclassed by his opponents by larger margins that Cap does to him and a lot of them have healing factors, adamantium, carbonadium or some type of weapon along with high levels of skill. The likes of Daken, Cyber, Omega Red, Sabretooth and Gorgon are far larger threats than the likes of Crossbones, Batroc, Zemo and Red Skull as far as fighting ability, stats and level of danger go.

80sBaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By 80sBaby

@god_spawn: I don't think it's so rediculous. The fact that Logan's had his HF for so long shows that he's not used to fighting without it. That's a disadvantage. And he rarely uses his martial skills against his main villains. Again, he relies on his HF and adamantium to pull him through when they physically out-class him not skill, which is all he has here. And Cap doesn't generally have any trouble taking out his Rogues when it comes time for HtH. They normally try to put Cap off-balance using other means. And Steve has beaten plenty of people who out-class him physically.

Dark_Slayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Dark_Slayor

@80sBaby: Wolverine fighting like an idiot in his comics is a tribute to lazy writing imo. A man with that much martial arts mastery and that much experience shouldn't be manhandled the way he has by common street-levelers. Wolverine has the feats to backup his superior h2h skills(the best one that comes to mind is when he beat those 4 mystic masters in his own title). Theorictically all Logan needs is this fight is one hit. One hit to either kill Batman/Cap or one hit to slow them down enough to finish the job. He claws are like punches and I find it highly unlikely that Wolverine can't land a single hit on either of these guys. Wolverine takes this.

lemurboy123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By lemurboy123

@Lone_Wolf_and_Cub: i agree batman is cool but i don't see how hes going to overcome cap or wolvie, but im leaning towards cap because of his shield and that he can use long range and close up attacks but i know batman can use long range but caps shield can potentially knock some one out with a straight shot to the head.

Avatar image for deactivated-5eb43747b6f33
deactivated-5eb43747b6f33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Its kinda funny how people think Wolverine would lose here. He's older, more experienced and has been in more wars than both Cap and Bats. I see it as Cap>Wolvs>Bats. Batman is an amazing fighter but he only has about 30 years of expierence ( idk how old Bats is). Wolverine has almost 100 years of experience and is easily the most skilled here but lacks any sufficient defense. Bats may know many styles but nothing like Caps unique shield style. Cap wins because he's completely balance in offense, defense and skill. Just straight up H2H, no equipment or armor Wolverine would win, pretty easily.