Batman (With Superman's Powers) run the Superman villain gauntlet

jplaya2023

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

https://dc.fandom.com/wiki/Superman/Batman_Vol_1_53

For those not in the know, in Batman/Superman 53-56 Banshee does something and Batman inherit's all of superman's powers for a few days. In those few days he totally stops all crime in the world, hones his senses with bats, and has placed all criminals in jail.

In this topic Batman does not lose his powers and he's now on a mission to eliminate all major villains via death or sent away to the phantom zone forever.

can he clear the below matches

Location (in the villains planet/home whatever)

Knowledge (standard knowledge, the villain knows batman somehow has superman's power)

Mindstate (Batman is bloodlusted, and the villain has the same mindstate as if they were facing superman himself)

After each win batman heals and flies to the next location for the next fight

All villains are their N52 incarnation. Batman does have superman's weakness to the green rock

1. Limewire/ Toy Man

2. Metallo/ Atomic Skull

3. Grundy

4. Bizzaro

5. General Zod

6. Mongul

7. Brainiac

8. Lex Luther (with superman suit)

9. Doomsday

10. Darkseid

Avatar image for marvelanddcfan24
MarvelandDCfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clears

Avatar image for deactivated-5e59dd5190955
deactivated-5e59dd5190955

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marvelanddcfan24: Really? He gets past Darkseid? I thought superman only beat him like twice and got his ass handed to him the other times they fought?

borgov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 9 but definitely does no clear.

Boby501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

9. Doomsday is Superman other kryptonite

SagaTheLegend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By SagaTheLegend

I believe he can clear up to 9, but I really doubt he is going to get past Darkseid. Darkseid is pretty much a villain that needs the whole league to gang up on him when he is on his best conditions.

jplaya2023

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marvelanddcfan24: Really? He gets past Darkseid? I thought superman only beat him like twice and got his ass handed to him the other times they fought?

Batman is a much better fighter and strategist than superman is. I figure he can fight him smarter and different then what superman could ever do.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e59dd5190955
deactivated-5e59dd5190955

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jplaya2023: i only asked because i thought Superman's processing speed was much faster than a normal human's.

SagaTheLegend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@o0deadman0o: Giving the way the comics go, things highter processing speed and highter brain capability are nothing compared to BatGod's mind. Given that at times he has managed to use strategy to overpower beings that should be much smarter than him, including Superman himself.

Tyler_Marshal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruce definitely clears. Darkseid and Doomsday might be difficult for him, but seeing the fact that he can take down beings much more powerful than him. Practically gods in some cases, showcases how genius and powerful Batman truly is. Giving him Supermans powers just adds to that fact.

Batman's take on these villains would be completely different than Clarks and his unpredictability in the field would take these villains off guard.

If Superman could take them out, Batman with his powers could do it easily. If Superman had trouble, it would bother Bruce a lot less.

CaptFalcon725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruce definitely clears. Darkseid and Doomsday might be difficult for him, but seeing the fact that he can take down beings much more powerful than him. Practically gods in some cases, showcases how genius and powerful Batman truly is. Giving him Supermans powers just adds to that fact.

Batman's take on these villains would be completely different than Clarks and his unpredictability in the field would take these villains off guard.

If Superman could take them out, Batman with his powers could do it easily. If Superman had trouble, it would bother Bruce a lot less.

Batman has already outsmarted Darkseid in Batman/Superman #1: Supergirl. With Superman's powerset and his training regiment, and the bloodlust, SuperBruce clears. Only 9 and 10 are challenges.

jplaya2023

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 9 definitely isn’t beating Darkseid oneshotted Superman twice

What about batman being a better tactician and smarter fighter than superman. With his powers batman can be more creative in his fight