User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days  Online
Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Supes or WW could solo,,I've seen 2 people say supes would lose but WW will win?,,I wonder what they're smoking?

Superman has exploitable weaknesses while Wonder Woman doesn't. Batman would go for the obvious and attempt to get rid of him first. Assuming he could even succeed in that he'd then proceed to lose to Wonder Woman.

ShiZZmAhh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Some of the responses by the Batman fans are laughable...Where are Green Lantern Batman's feats???

Anyway, New 52 Superman was literally destroying Hal and his constructs. WW was doing the same for the most part when she and Hal fought. Superman or WW solo, together this fight is overkill.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Some of the responses by the Batman fans are laughable...Where are Green Lantern Batman's feats???

Anyway, New 52 Superman was literally destroying Hal and his constructs. WW was doing the same for the most part when she and Hal fought. Superman or WW solo, together this fight is overkill.

Its not Hal Jordan supes is gonna fight. He's gonna fight someone who is way more intelligent and creative than Hal. Bruce posses almost as much will power as Hal if not more. A human doesn't achieve Bruce has without having a will stronger than admandium.

xeon1cs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

@shizzmahh said:

Its not Hal Jordan supes is gonna fight. He's gonna fight someone who is way more intelligent and creative than Hal. Bruce posses almost as much will power as Hal if not more. A human doesn't achieve Bruce has without having a will stronger than admandium.

Batman couldn't even really use the ring when he got it.

He's a guilt ridden crybaby.

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#56  Edited By Stronger

@stronger said:

@inconvenient_truth said:

@stronger: he does have prep. OP says he has 1 week practice with the ring

Well Batman wins.....

Based on what...Feats? Well come on then, where are they? Cus I got feats for Superman and Wonder Woman, where's GL Batman's feats...he wins right?

Honestly,I have no feats implying that Batman would win.I just have the belief that rather than face Superman and Wonder Woman,he 'll go for their weaknesses.He could generate so much kryptonite radiation that Superman would die out of poisoning.Then he could just use the green energy to himself,to boost his strentgh,speed and durability, and just fight Wonder Woman h2h and beat her.

The only thing I have is an instance when Batman took Superman's powers and beat Wonder Woman,Hal Jordan,John Stewart,Supergirl,Red Tornado,Hawkgirl and Firestorm on the moon.It's Superman/Batman #56.Well that has little to do with GL powers but I brought it as a relief.

Anyway,I have little proof supporting my arguements and my case so I 'd have to go with you.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stronger: Alrighty then....thank you for explaining that in detail.

ShiZZmAhh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

@shizzmahh said:

What I stated is relevant because they're actual feats from an encounter with an actual Green Lantern. You're assuming Bruce has as much, if not more will power than Hal, but aren't providing any evidence to back that claim. Even if his will power was on Hal's level, Hal's constructs were getting broken by Superman and WW. This is an important point because how will Batman defend himself if his constructs are getting shattered? The only scan I've seen of this version of Batman using the ring is him screaming in pain and recreating constructs of his parents. I don't see how that will help anyone build a case for him. Lastly, Superman and WW are too fast. Either of them can attack him before he can react. A relentless speed blitz (like the one seen in New 52 JL #2) from either (or both) will end Batman. Also, have any current lanterns created kryptonite? If not, Batman is screwed.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

@shizzmahh said:

What I stated is relevant because they're actual feats from an encounter with an actual Green Lantern. You're assuming Bruce has as much, if not more will power than Hal, but aren't providing any evidence to back that claim. Even if his will power was on Hal's level, Hal's constructs were getting broken by Superman and WW. This is an important point because how will Batman defend himself if his constructs are getting shattered? The only scan I've seen of this version of Batman using the ring is him screaming in pain and recreating constructs of his parents. I don't see how that will help anyone build a case for him. Lastly, Superman and WW are too fast. Either of them can attack him before he can react. A relentless speed blitz (like the one seen in New 52 JL #2) from either (or both) will end Batman. Also, have any current lanterns created kryptonite? If not, Batman is screwed.

No. GLs can subconsciously bring up a shield to defend themselves against these type of opponents. I have no idea about the other part. I don't like new 52 that much, so I haven't been keeping up lately. This is a scan I found on this website.

No Caption Provided

If they can imitate Green kryptonite radiation, what's stopping Bruce to create gold kryptonite radiation?

ShiZZmAhh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

No. GLs can subconsciously bring up a shield to defend themselves against these type of opponents. I have no idea about the other part. I don't like new 52 that much, so I haven't been keeping up lately. This is a scan I found on this website.

No Caption Provided

If they can imitate Green kryptonite radiation, what's stopping Bruce to create gold kryptonite radiation?

First, that's not current. Second, Superman and WW are capable of breaking GL shields/constructs. Notice WW slicing Hal in the second scan.

A relentless Supes and WW stomp, alone or together. I'm still waiting on the Batman feats.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Green Lanterns no longer have the ability to create kryptonite, IIRC.

Avatar image for terrybogard2014
TerryBogard2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#62  Edited By TerryBogard2014

Batman gets bodied

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By RBT

Anyways why are we discussing BFRs. BFR is not allowed. Win by death.

xeon1cs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Green Lanterns no longer have the ability to create kryptonite, IIRC.

I think Kyle is the only one to do it Post-Crisis. I can't remember where though. I think Martian Manhunter was feeding him intel on it or something?

Maybe I'm just making things up.

I don't know.

ShiZZmAhh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

Anyways why are we discussing BFRs. BFR is not allowed. Win by death.

Who's discussing BFR?

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So, throwing Bats into sun is not BFR? What exactly IS BFR?

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

BFR is anything that removes an occupant from the battlefield whether it be through transportation i.e. a boom tube or simply picking them up and throwing them to the next continent. So yes throwing him into the sun is considered BFR.

ShiZZmAhh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

That is considered BFR. But i haven't said anything about throwing Batman into the sun. I just don't know where that idea came from.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By RBT

@shizzmahh Then how will Superman and WW speedblitz him? GLs can fly as well. Bruce will simply get out of the way when Superman or WW charge him.

ShiZZmAhh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: It's not that simple, Hal wouldn't have gotten blitzed if it were. Show me scans of current lanterns performing speed feats on the same level as Superman, then you'll have an argument. The second scan shows Superman saving a bunch of mind controlled people from continuously jumping from a building. Where are Green Lantern Batman's feats?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

THORSON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

supers and ww.

supes is too fast

ww is too strong

batman is too boring.

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#72  Edited By OverLordArhas

Remember guys BATS knows entire JL weakness. Meaning BATS already have an extensive study with regard to the GL ring.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

This is ridiculous. Superman with a GL ring oneshotted Solaris. People are underestimating the rings.

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#74  Edited By Bronze_Surfer

@the_last_son_of_czarnia: Yeah a superman who is supposedly 2nd in the dc multiverse. and he also had other powers but he only used the ring. Also Solaris was weakened.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By TifaLockhart

But there's the thing though - superman prime lacks feats, but we can extrapolate that he's far more powerful than regular superman. Also, he's probably not as creative with a ring as batman was.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Diana's tiara made Supes bleed and she held back the attack. It takes a lot less to bleed Diana. All Bruce has to do is create a sword sharp enough to chop their heads.

No GL has ever done this because writers don't WANT GL to win against Supes. Otherwise they wouldn't have taken away their power to create kryptonite. Logical thing to say is that Bruce can create a sword sharp and strong enough. I agree with OverLordArhas. Batman already would've a lot of info on ring before he gets it.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Everyone who doubts the most powerful weapon in the DCU, read Last Will and Testament.

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: Superman can take the ring off of bats. They have greater speed. The tiara can be argued since it is a magical weapon. They have both broken constructs and could move faster than batman can think. Wonder Woman is a beter fighter. Info does not = experience.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The ring cannot be stolen. It can be pledged or given. Lobo tried to steal Jack T. chance's ring but he couldn't rip it off.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

To the non-believers: Hal with the yellow weakness beat Mongul SENIOR armed with just Steel's hammer. Respect.

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Bronze_Surfer

@the_last_son_of_czarnia: Identety Crisis. Deathstroke did it to Kyle. Injustice. Yes it's non canon but he did steal the ring. Or he could just rip off bats finger. And superman does have enough will to probably become a new lantern.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Bronze_Surfer It took a Guardian's power to take ring of a GL's hand and he blew up his hand in the process. Supes in not gonna do that. Ring operates quicker that though. It can do basics like shield and much before the weilder can think. So supes in not gonna take it off or rip Bruce's finger. It'll protect itself.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The idea that somehow Batman with a Lantern ring will beat Superman when Hal the supposed best of the Lanterns couldn't do it and it was at a point when Superman's powers where still developing is ridiculous. Batman also has no feats with a Lantern ring so there's no debate there he cant use it.. Either Superman or Wonder Woman have Batman eating out of a tube with just a flick of their wrists.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In Identity Crisis, Slade's theory was never proven. Also, lantern decided to melee him and Deathstroke gutted the Flash? Injustice is non canon. Aquaman beat the flash and captain marvel back to back.

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: Yeah thats takeing the ring of the hand not taking the hand off the arm. They have broken constucts they can break the sheild. not to mention supes can heat vision it off or freze his arm and smash it off. And no offense to the gaurdians but there not the physical strongest in dc.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Good luck forcibly removing the hand. Guy Gardner, pre-Vuldarian powers, stalemated pre-neutered Lobo in armwrestling due to his ring alone.

ShiZZmAhh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By ShiZZmAhh

@the_last_son_of_czarnia said:

But there's the thing though - superman prime lacks feats, but we can extrapolate that he's far more powerful than regular superman. Also, he's probably not as creative with a ring as batman was.

Superman Prime 1 Million was busy traveling around the universe gaining knowledge and powers, then he went and sat in the sun for 1,000's of years (or whatever amount of time it was) and we're supposed to assume he's less creative than Batman with a ring??? really?

This version of Superman also loses lots of battles against high level characters for the exact reason you mentioned, he lacks feats. Sounds very similar to a character being used in this battle...

@rbt said:

Diana's tiara made Supes bleed and she held back the attack. It takes a lot less to bleed Diana. All Bruce has to do is create a sword sharp enough to chop their heads.

No GL has ever done this because writers don't WANT GL to win against Supes. Otherwise they wouldn't have taken away their power to create kryptonite. Logical thing to say is that Bruce can create a sword sharp and strong enough. I agree with OverLordArhas. Batman already would've a lot of info on ring before he gets it.

Diana's tiara is magical.

Be objective. You want Batman to win so you're ignoring feats and facts. Having info on the ring, and actually being able to use it are two different things. Fact is, Batman won't be able to react or create constructs strong enough to stop Superman or WW from ending his life. The scenario states that everyone is willing to kill, this means they're not in character. This won't be a case where Supes or WW speed blitz, then stand there and talk. This will be a continuous, nonstop speed blitz until Batman gets bodied.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By TifaLockhart

His construct was a giant hand. Creative.

ShiZZmAhh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

His construct was a giant hand. Creative.

Haha. Batman yells in pain, creates constructs of his parents, and starts crying. Very impressive.

kingokingey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: batman is a more powerful green lantern than hal jordan by far with or without practice. Green lantern power is based off will, intelligence and imagination and batman is the f*cki g batman. If anyone has will intelligence and imagination, its the batman. Batman curbstomps them both with ease

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team wins

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What was I thinking?

Reno117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still the Team takes this due to actual feats and better stats.