User Lists: 0

Yujiro stomps.

AlphaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Yujiro is on a completely different tier.

King-Ragnar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

No, lmao.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f098bf37e5f1
deactivated-5f098bf37e5f1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Without prep Yujiro murders him.

Avatar image for deactivated-6137dea840ec8
deactivated-6137dea840ec8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yujiro Stomps

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Yujiro is like building lvl he stomp

Avatar image for deactivated-5f2414030c5e3
deactivated-5f2414030c5e3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yujiro with ease

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman is omnipotent

Dmnb2wavy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fuck it I’ll argue against the grain and I’ll take Batman.

Bane is very similar strong as yujiro, he has gear that can immobilize yujiro he can win under the right conditions

Sky__Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alphaq said:

Yujiro is on a completely different tier.

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yujiro... I mean he's literally superhuman. Might as well be meta human given his skill and strength. Let's just hope he isn't horny at the end of the fight

Sonido9x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yujiro all rounds

cergic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yujiro is obviously high tier street or low mid, with slight bullshit-hax up his sleeve.

In his verse, people that's way weaker than him tanks shotgun blasts naked, grenade explosions, gunshots to the kneecaps, acid, stabs, sword slices, throat stabs, bones breaking because its twisted 360 degrees and so on. And Yujiro's leages above them. Dude shook a luxury hotel building by stomping.

I don't even like the vs Baki became, especially in the end (that "cooking" segment between Baki and Yujiro does a good job of displaying the beyond idiotic parts, jesus christ....)

But it's an apparent truth to this fight: Batman gets curbed.

Ningenoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yujiro

DreGotGame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By DreGotGame

Yujiro has mastered virtually every martial art known to man including ones only passed down through noble blood and single-handedly defeated the entire U.S. Army during the Vietnam War with nothing but his bare fists. He is extremely analytical, being able to decipher and fully utilize virtually any technique after seeing it once and knows over twenty languages. Yujiro also has an extremely in-depth knowledge of human anatomy, even more than skilled surgeons, high tech x-ray machines or talented medicine men. He has extensive knowledge in many fields, such as biomechanics, biology, chemistry, arithmetic, and more.

The very day that Yujiro was born every single nation on Earth agreed to obtain a nuclear arsenal. It's heavily implied that the only man made weapon that could kill Yujiro is a nuclear bomb.

To further prove how outclassed Batman is, lower tier characters like Gaia and his crew wrecked tanks and armored vehicles without ever being seen once. Pickle was so durable that a mech that tore apart APCs spun around in circles from trying to break his neck. Yujiro is also superior to Hitless Blow which is confirmed speed of Mach 78, making him High Hypersonic+ at least.

Unless Batman has high tier gear he's not fast enough to stop Yujiro. He could kill Batman faster than he could pull out his gear.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dregotgame: That was Yuichiro on the island. Yujiro's dad. Not his feat.

And Yujiro isn't nearly the fastest thing Batman has reacted to.

Also no clue where that mach 78 stuff came from. I had him at low supersonic

King-Jagi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kenshiro would kill both of these overrated characters.

Avatar image for godlike_warrior
Godlike_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mismatch

DreGotGame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By DreGotGame

As stated, Batman has his standard gear (anything he'd usually carry in his utility belt). That means no prep or getting ridiculous tech from the Batcave. Going off that, Yujiro should win low-mid diff in Round 1 and neg in Round 2.

Yujiro has been calced at Town Level based on his negating an earthquake with a punch feat, and he's at minimum High Hypersonic+ based on scaling.

Go ahead and lock this thread.

Dmnb2wavy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yujiro stomps hard.

Dmnb2wavy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Dmnb2wavy

@lilgodperv: why does he stomp? Batman has gear that can knock him out and is used to fighting super humans on yujiro lvl like bane or killer croc

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dmnb2wavy: Yujiro is WAY above Killer Croc and Bane.

Avatar image for lilacplasmabeam
LilacPlasmaBeam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yujiro stomps

Avatar image for captain_inverse
captain_inverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mee09: I wouldn't say he's WAY above, bane/killer crocodile. He is physically stronger without a doubt but he is WAY WAY more skilled than either.

With no prep/knowledge Yujiro should mid diff. Bruce would have to keep this battle at mid range because Yujiro would babyshake him in CQC. I don't see him being able to KO Yujiro before getting overwhelmed.

Once the demon shows its face it'd be all over for batman

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Mee09

@captain_inverse: Bane and Killer Croc are slept on I'll give you that. But there is a noticeable difference in both speed and even lethality. It's not fair to Yujiro to use them as a baseline. When he is so far above it.

I'd argue he has a whole lot more Endurance and Durability than Bane and Croc as well. We don't even know if Killer Croc and Bane could take down the Giant Elephant Yujiro fodderized.

Avatar image for captain_inverse
captain_inverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mee09: I do agree about Yujiros physicals, he is definitively above every other person in the manga. Baki being the closest to him lacks the killer instinct/experience of his father.

Regardless, i think we agree Bruce has very little chance of winning the majority here.

I could see jack being a more fair fight for batman

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captain_inverse: I agree with that completely. Jack is a lot closer to Bruce's ballpark

CloudtheMaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So y’all mean to tell me that Batman gets stomp by Yujiro? The same Bruce who survived crashing from f*ckin space?!

Jigosi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dmnb2wavy: Yujiro has several feats of him being above high hypersonic speed. There is when he speeds blitz a police force that they couldn't even see him. To do this, he would have to be moving at mach 49.717, but it could be rounded to mach 50. You also have him dodging gun fire, being able to react to Musashi who is fast enough to create an after image, and also being above Hitless Blow (which is a technique in which someone can move at mach 78). And those aren't all his speed feats.

Jigosi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Jigosi

@superprimetime: I would say Yujiro would be able to be unfazed by a tranquilizer because he gets stronger with every passing day. Yujiro was also able to kill a poison dart frog with his bare hands as an infant. I am not exactly sure what Sonic weaponry is. For piercing weaponry, a more recent feat is Yujiro being able to use a technique to parry a large harpoon-like weapon that was designed to pierce and kill 100-ton whales with one finger.

Jigosi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jigosi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Jigosi

@superprimetime: The thing is, it took multiple tranqs to put down yujiro, and this was a younger Yujiro who has since then improved on it. Earlier you said piercing weapons which I thought meant something that can go through things (wasn't referring to bataranges). Another thing I wanted to mention is that Yujiro virtually has no weakness. Aids, Cancer, disease and viruses won't do anything to Yujiro because he is above them. The reason why Batman can take the Justice league is because he has prep time. He knows each member's weaknesses in which would allow him to take them down, if one were to go rouge. Can you also inform me about Batman's pressure point feats?

Jigosi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Jigosi
MrLibido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yujiro

Jigosi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Jigosi

@superprimetime: Also, just because Wonder Women can be put down from anesthetic gas, doesn't mean Yujiro can be as well. Although she maybe physically stronger and more durable doesn't she can have an immunity to those certain things.

Prime10000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mee09 said:

@dmnb2wavy: Yujiro is WAY above Killer Croc and Bane.

meh, he is not above killer croc, i would say they are the same level or even killer croc is stronger.

Prime10000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

batman have a lot of weapon on his side, less then hour of prep and he come to crash hanma with hellbat or some magic shit.

without any prep and he have only his bat suit, he lose to yujiro, i mean batman beat giant robot some times and can react to guns and survive some crazy things, but baki father is just better.

Famousroman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yujiro destroys batman

Jigosi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superprimetime: I am not trying to fight or anything, so I don't know why you said I made that up even though it's been stated in the manga. I wasn't saying Yujiro is a justice league level threat, but what I am saying is that Batman has ways of tackling the justice league because he knows them. Although Batman may not need prep time for Wonder Women, he still knows her, that's what I meant for prep time. For the x-ray thing, it isn't just for seeing the weaknesses, but he also can see any part of the body, similar to Jack's feat. There are a lot of things in the Baki verse that seem supernatural, things that we call, " Baki Logic". This is things where things don't make any sense but still happen throughout the series. Like characters almost having an endless blood supply, getting up after getting all their bones broken, and surviving things that should have killed them. Also again, Wonder Women doesn't die from age or diseases, but it doesn't mean she is immune to anesthetic.