Avatar image for thespartanb345t
TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@errorinscript

Again, using cartoons and an incomplete scan, he shoots Darkseid but does that mean beat? No. He also dodged the undodgable omega beam. PIS

And he fought him? Off panel fight. Basically Squirrel Girl stuff, and PIS. Are any of those canon?

Plus, he didn't beat a single one hand to hand. Go away you troll.

Errorinscript

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thespartanb345t: Still saying I'm a troll after the Facts I gave you? Alright how about this: http://screenrant.com/best-superheroes-batman-has-beaten-defeated/?view=all

If you can see some of these are h2h , others are like puzzle games to the bat.

Avatar image for thespartanb345t
TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Most are not impressive, the ones that are aren't canon (crossovers don't count.)

Also, none of these are as impressive as Wolverine skill wise (martial arts) except Cap.

You used more cartoons as evidence after I told you not to.

And, you ignore any claims I make and pick out a select few things to counter. You took out the fact that I called you a troll and posted on it, ignoring how I completely refuted the "facts" you gave.

Respond to the entirety of my post.

deathstroke512

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All right Batman wins here under this conditions

Avatar image for deactivated-5c830d4e319e6
deactivated-5c830d4e319e6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still going with Wolverine.

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

I back Logan here. Consistent is great but Batman is because he‘s had to be, meanwhile Logan has a lot of things he can fall back on. In a fight, purely hand to hand, winner take all, not just a majority out of 10, but out of just 1 fight to be the end-all/be-all, I believe Logan takes it. I will say, I honestly think they’d split 5/10 a piece, assuming there were 10 rounds.

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Bruce would take this purely due to stats being equalised.

I think that he’s slightly more skilled and would apply his skill better than Logan.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e856b3f60199
deactivated-5e856b3f60199

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jay_z94: Considering Wolverine has had decades more experience than Bruce, I'd say he's more skilled. It's difficult though, because Wolvie wouldn't be used to any of this - not this height, not this reach, not this style of fighting etc.

Because of that, Batman probably has the edge here.

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jay_z94: Considering Wolverine has had decades more experience than Bruce, I'd say he's more skilled. It's difficult though, because Wolvie wouldn't be used to any of this - not this height, not this reach, not this style of fighting etc.

Because of that, Batman probably has the edge here.

Experience can be overrated tbh, I think Bruce wins because this match is SOLELY skill based.

Batman has more skill statements/feats and applies his skill more consistently. It's very close but Bruce has the edge here.

Also, are you new here? It's always good to have a fellow Wolverine fan around lol

Avatar image for deactivated-5e856b3f60199
deactivated-5e856b3f60199

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jay_z94: It's difficult isn't it? Do we go with official statements about the characters, where Logan is more skilled on paper, or do we go with comic showings?

Unlike other cases, there's a good reason why Logan doesn't show off his skill too often, and that's because he lets his durability and HF do a lot of the work and he gets lazy because of it. The times where he has used his skill, he uses it to the highest degree and is well known across the Marvel universe for it.

I'd still stand by my argument that he'd lose becuase of unfamiliar territory. Everything's being changed for him - he's had a massive handicap.

Not new - just a new account. Yh, a huge fan - it's nice when comicvine seems to be overflowing with Batfans and Spidey fans.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By comic_book_fan

i changed my time iam sticking with tie.

Avatar image for fernandeztimothygian
fernandeztimothygian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Batman

Avatar image for deactivated-5e85fd6bcaca0
deactivated-5e85fd6bcaca0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruce. Logan’s issue is in spite of all the martial arts knowledge he possesses (possibly Top 3 on Marvel Earth, easily Top 5), he is very frequently out of practice. He’s one of the most knowledgeable martial artists, and one of the best overall at his peak, but he’s so very rarely operating at that level. He’s still great, don’t get me wrong, but a guy like Daredevil for example is a better fighter despite not being as knowledgeable. Matt is constantly practicing and putting his martial arts to use, Logan doesn’t.

Bruce is similar to Matt. ALWAYS using that knowledge and having to rely on it in battle, Logan for the most part, does not. It’s why I favor most guys at this level over Logan in situations like this. Fighting at his peak, Logan wins. He loses otherwise.

Avatar image for freddyscomingforyou
Freddyscomingforyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Without Adamantium I would say Batman wins this one.