Batman vs Unicron

This topic is locked from further discussion.

WenjunChew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Batman vs Unicron (148 votes)

Batman 29%
Unicron 70%

Unicron is the 1986 Animated film version, not the multiversal nonsense retconned into Transformers canon.

Batman is comics version.

Scenario:

Unicron is coming to Earth tear up its continents, which can potentially cause billions of death. Batman is the only one who can stop this because Unicron has imprisoned Superman in a red sun radiation prison inside of Unicron himself, and the rest are elsewhere fighting an intergalactic threat.

Batman however has notice of Unicron's impending arrival 1 year in advance, and he already has access to all resources and advanced technology in the Justice League watchtower besides his own regular equipment.

P.S: Batman can ask for help from Nightwing (Dick Grayson) and Red Robin (Tim Drake).

Question: Can Batman defeat or force away Unicron?

• 
Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

This thread really makes me laugh. I wish the Dargonball Z threads I tried to find were this hilarious

Valdemocnij

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still not locked ?

Ridiculous

Black_Claw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 48

Why hasn't this thread been locked yet?

Oh and btw, Unicron stomps. Ok, thanks, good bye.

Avatar image for twix_right_side
Twix_Right_Side

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This thread really makes me laugh. I wish the Dargonball Z threads I tried to find were this hilarious

That reminds me. I saw DBZ fans on a youtube video (not surprised) saythat Vegeta can easily stomp Flash and that he's faster. I'm like WTF XD

It was a long time ago.

KnightOfZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

in any case, why do you do these battles @wenjun_chew? You know how people are going to react to this. In your past battles, you have seen that a majority of the people dont think batman can win these fights. Really, by doing this, you are proving that you are a troll.

I know you hold batman in high regard and i know you want to show that he can overcome even the most impossible of odds. But when you constantly do fights at this level, the amount of buffs you need to give to batman becomes too much. By this point, it becomes less about a Batman vs someone fight and more of a "what can batman build to defeat his opponent in one shot" thread.

if you want to do a batman fight that shows how good he is, why not do something a little more realistic like Batman vs Hellsing or Batman vs the x-men?

Wenjun_Chew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@danhimself said:

@danhimself: Well, this battle restricts it to a specific version of Unicron, so you can't just use the multiversal version. Kind of like people asking "which version of Superman are you using for this fight?"

I don't underrate Transformers. I am only pointing out weaknesses within the transformers that can be exploited.

ok restricting it to just the Unicron that was in the movie then...the only thing that can defeat him is the Matrix

and restricting battles to one version of Superman is understandable since there are multiple versions of Superman but there aren't multiple versions of Unicron there is only one Unicron and he exists as one entity across the Multiverse

The point about "only the Matrix can defeat Unicron" is a claim, by Unicron himself, which I believe is a hyperbole. Firstly, character statements aren't always accurate and often contain hyperbole. Secondly, for this instance of G1 Unicron's claim, he has been on many instances shown to have other weaknesses - Characters can damage him within his stomach/brain, while he also have the same weak spots as a human (eye, ear, etc)

just because the damaged him doesn't mean that they could go on to defeat him.

based off of only what we know

1. Unicron states that the only thing that can defeat him is the Matrix

2. The only thing that defeats him is the Matrix

3. Other Cybertronians were able to damage him but we don't know the extent of that damage

based on those three things that we know to be fact we can come to the ONLY reasonable conclusion and that is

UNICRON CAN ONLY BE DEFEATED BY THE MATRIX

Based on this logic above, "I am suffering from pain due to some injury, but that doesn't mean I am impaired"

When a character has been injured or impaired, it means he is suffering from a disadvantage. Disadvantage meaning there's either a new window of opportunity of winning or there's a weakness waiting to be exploited.

How do you explain G1 Unicron's brain getting shut down by an internal attack from the Technobots? How do you explain G1 Unicron getting blinded? How do you explain G1 Unicron's need for antibodies in his stomach?

Wenjun_Chew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ninjawarrior268 said:

That reminds me. I saw DBZ fans on a youtube video (not surprised) saythat Vegeta can easily stomp Flash and that he's faster. I'm like WTF XD

It was a long time ago.

The thing is, Vegeta can stomp Flash given certain definitions. Travel Speed =/= Combat Speed and also considering Flash's average feats are merely on Superman's super-speeding levels, nothing special.

in any case, why do you do these battles ? You know how people are going to react to this. In your past battles, you have seen that a majority of the people dont think batman can win these fights. Really, by doing this, you are proving that you are a troll.

I know you hold batman in high regard and i know you want to show that he can overcome even the most impossible of odds. But when you constantly do fights at this level, the amount of buffs you need to give to batman becomes too much. By this point, it becomes less about a Batman vs someone fight and more of a "what can batman build to defeat his opponent in one shot" thread.

if you want to do a batman fight that shows how good he is, why not do something a little more realistic like Batman vs Hellsing or Batman vs the x-men?

The majority who thought that Batman would get stomped either gravely underestimated Batman or don't understand the opponents he is facing. Case in point, this thread where many users believe in the myth that the Matrix is the only thing that can stop G1 Unicron. If I'm called a troll for pointing out weaknesses in the opponents, then so be it.

For a good Batman fight, thanks to your suggestion I'm finally inspired with an idea thread which I think would be a good fight. Laters.

Avatar image for twix_right_side
Twix_Right_Side

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#309  Edited By Twix_Right_Side

@twix_right_side said:

@ninjawarrior268 said:

It was a long time ago.

The thing is, Vegeta can stomp Flash given certain definitions. Travel Speed =/= Combat Speed and also considering Flash's average feats are merely on Superman's super-speeding levels, nothing special.

@knightofzero said:

in any case, why do you do these battles ? You know how people are going to react to this. In your past battles, you have seen that a majority of the people dont think batman can win these fights. Really, by doing this, you are proving that you are a troll.

The majority who thought that Batman would get stomped either gravely underestimated Batman or don't understand the opponents he is facing. Case in point, this thread where many users believe in the myth that the Matrix is the only thing that can stop G1 Unicron. If I'm called a troll for pointing out weaknesses in the opponents, then so be it.

For a good Batman fight, thanks to your suggestion I'm finally inspired with an idea thread which I think would be a good fight. Laters.

Yet Flash should hold the advantage in travel speed AND combat speed. In fact,he holds every speed advantage imo.

Travel speed. Reflexes/reaction time/perception. Speed at which he fights. etc

Even if he's caught off guard,he shouldn't exactly get hit.

Also.....what?

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Wasn't really retconned, so much as... Expanded upon.

WenjunChew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89 said:

you can't let them talk to you like that,challenge them to a cav and restore batman's honor.

if you want i will referee the matches.

They're the ones who wanted the CaV, not me. They are so eager to prove that a non-existent superhero named Batman can't beat another non-existent character, when in reality for my case I don't put in that much effort in posting. In fact I spend most of my time reading than posting.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#313 thedailybagel  Moderator  Online

@wenjunchew: put your $$$$ where your mouth is and prove batman would win by challenging one of these guys to a CAV.

You make threads with a billion ways for batman to win in mind (although non of them would work) and you've made dozens of them. No ones going to respect your opinion anymore due to these threads. The only way to get that respect back is by doing well in a CAV.

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

@wenjun_chew said:

@twix_right_side said:

@ninjawarrior268 said:

It was a long time ago.

@knightofzero said:

Yet Flash should hold the advantage in travel speed AND combat speed. In fact,he holds every speed advantage imo.

Travel speed. Reflexes/reaction time/perception. Speed at which he fights. etc

Even if he's caught off guard,he shouldn't exactly get hit.

Also.....what?

Lol, give me a link to the video. Still, Vegeta is a fast little bugger. When I saw Dragonball Z back in elementry school, I always misheard his name and thought he was called the Cheetah

Valdemocnij

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#315  Edited By Valdemocnij