Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

No Caption Provided

Batman (Arkham-verse)

VS

No Caption Provided

Trevor Belmont (Castlevania Animatedverse)

In character

Winner by KO, Incapacitation or Death

Random encounter

Trevor has his standard gear and abilities

Batman gets all his updated abilities and gear outside of his explosives, flash bangs and freeze blast.

Fight takes place at an unpopulated city setting at night

Who'd win? For what reasons?

Avatar image for life_without_progress
life_without_progress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#3 tparks  Online

Probably Batman. Trevor did real well against Alucard, and I have a feeling by time his part in the series is done, that will make me think that’s enough to beat Batman, but not yet.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

batman

Snoppy_MoMo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trevor from the show could pull a win if he's not drunk

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

Bruce. Can we atleast wait for season 2?

Avatar image for life_without_progress
life_without_progress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bumper stickers.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bf88faef2b3a
deactivated-5bf88faef2b3a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trevor actually has hella good speed and durability. He dodged multiple Dracula attacks and he's survived multiple Dracula hits...and Dracula is way stronger than Batman. Batman could still take it using smoke and other ex factors but Trevor could win it too

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trevor.

TourneyMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bringing this back. Netflix feats only, I side with Trevor easy. I feel he is faster, as strong/durable, and better gear.

Dmnb2wavy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Dmnb2wavy

Nice taking away most of his abilities anyway Arkham batman wins this probably

Dmnb2wavy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Dmnb2wavy

@tourneymaster said:

Bringing this back. Netflix feats only, I side with Trevor easy. I feel he is faster, as strong/durable, and better gear.

From what I’ve seen batman is still stronger and more durable.

as for gear yeah he definitely has the superior weapon but he has his lightning baterangs that trevor pretty much can’t dodge that will stun Trevor so he can beat him down in joker fashion.

Picallo3798

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Picallo3798

Batman has faced nothing on Alucard or Draculas level in the Arkham-Verse. Alucards speed is close to 'blink' level and Trevor fought him to a stalemate. No small thing. Also Dracula's strength is so much he literally had no reaction to Trevors blows. Like none. And Trevor took several blows from him and even dodged a few. That being said I think Batman still wins. First Batman takes on literal dozens of enemies at a time in the game. More than once. Trevor had trouble with 3 normal people. Granted he was drunk. But even then they were literal nobody goons which Batman would sneeze on and destroy them. When Trevor is at his best his weapons are designed for monster hunting and destroying them so one hit and they explode. The morning star wouldnt hurt Batman and with his armor it wouldnt even slow him down. Nothing Trevor has even poses much of a threat to Batman. Also as skilled as Trevor is its not on Batmans level. Even in the game his martial arts skills are still considered Top-Tier in that universe and Trevor is simply not on this level. Batman would literally get mauled in Trevors universe but thats because Trevor is DESIGNED to be a hunter in his universe and has very strong tools that make him dangerous against MONSTERS. Batman is not a monster and Trevor's advantages mean nothing in this fight. Batman wins.

CaptFalcon725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arkhamverse Batman? Make mine Trevor.

Co-Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Co-Boss

@picallo3798: how wouldn’t the Morningstar hurt Batman? The explosions the thing creates range from moderate to ridiculously large, but all of the explosions shouldn’t have trouble hurting Batman and I can’t see Trevor having trouble tagging at least areas around Batman due to his insane accuracy with a whip.

Plus, yeah he did bad against the bar people but that was his first scene in the series and I personally feel like his fight against the night monsters in basement and taking down the vampire generals (even more easily too) far outclass what a drunken Trevor that seemed to be fine with just getting pummeled did. He makes it pretty clear that he stopped caring about himself until he met Sypha and alucard. And yes he’s a monster hunter, but these monsters prove to be intelligent and implemented enough strategy to push alucard and yet Trevor still keeps up and beats them. Most of his equipment wasn’t even special in season 1 and 2 because he didn’t have access to the archives, he just had a normal sword and whip so it’s not like they wouldn’t still be effective.

Dmnb2wavy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Logos_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

Trevor one shots

Picallo3798

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Picallo3798

@co-boss: Because the Morning Star only explodes against Vampires and Monsters. Thats why its dangerous. It doesnt work on humans. (Which I explained in my previous post) Its clearly called the Vampire Killer. It doesnt create explosions it makes vampires explode.

A melee weapon VS Batmans armor. Come on man. Thats not doing much. Even with insane accuracy Batmans armor is going to protect him against Trevors arsenal which is good but to Batman its mundane even archaic. And while Trevor is great at H2H Batman is just better. At no point did Trevor take on Dozens of enemies in close H2H combat. And I was wrong 3 didnt give him trouble they beat him completely. Literally low level every day goons BEAT Trevor. Even blasted, wasted drunk Batman would destroy 3 basic goons. Also Trevor has no answer to Batmans gadgets, he can pick off a few batarangs.......then they explode.....as explained above. Really dont see how Trevor wins here.

Deagonx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gotta give this to Trevor. He has incredible skill with his weapons, and much better physicals.

Co-Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Co-Boss

@picallo3798: I've debated the morningstar before. There is no indication in the show or the games that it only works on monsters. The reason I believe it works on more than just monsters is that we clearly see it "charge up". As he spins it gets red hot and explodes on contact with something. It didn't have to pierce Dracula or touch his skin, it just hit his clothes and exploded.

Plus did you ignore my post about Trevor's bar scene? He very clearly isn't trying and all scenes post that he shows abilities far superior. It was his first scene, he was wasted drunk and depressed and it's by far the most casual you see him fight in the series and it's very very clear he's not exactly trying. Like hell we see him whoop the asses of humanoid demon monks that could eat everyone in that bar alive and you still think he was trying to win in the bar fight?

Lastly, I didn't even say I thought Trevor wins, I just felt you were under-appreciating his feats.

Edit: plus batmans explosives aren’t allowed in this fight.

Dmnb2wavy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deagonx: much better physicals in what? Strength or durability? Bc batman beats him those. If it’s speed then yeah their equal

Deagonx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Against Arkham batman? All of his physicals are better.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fcab2f88a72f
deactivated-5fcab2f88a72f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dmnb2wavy: AoA hugely overstates the character abilities IMO.

Dmnb2wavy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Dmnb2wavy

@deagonx: tag me when you text anyway has Trevor ever pulled up a car? Or has he overpowered a characters single arm that created room wide shockwaves?

Trevors has good durability but strength wise just above the top humans.

Dmnb2wavy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Dmnb2wavy

@manmadeofhunter said:

@dmnb2wavy: AoA hugely overstates the character abilities IMO.

Yeah pretty much if I’m interpreting this correctly

JDogg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trevor. Morningstar slices and dices Batman.

Avatar image for deactivated-61cf4439ee1f9
deactivated-61cf4439ee1f9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Morningstar is only OP against creatures of the night, like vampires, and the forgemaster's monsters. Against Batman, it's Trevor's only trump card. I say Batman takes it as Trevor is woefully unequipped for something so far outside the scope of what he usually deals with.

kaijuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By kaijuking
@anderioan said:

Morningstar is only OP against creatures of the night, like vampires, and the forgemaster's monsters. Against Batman, it's Trevor's only trump card. I say Batman takes it as Trevor is woefully unequipped for something so far outside the scope of what he usually deals with.

Bringing this debate back. Calling bullshit. Trevor has several weapons. His Morning Star, his Whip, Combat Cross, Daggers, and Sword. Thats all standard gear at one time.

As for Morning Star ONLY works on supernatural beings, this is true in the fact it makes them explode, but false in the fact Trevor shown and stated these feats.

No Caption Provided

Trevor also states how he was glad for not playing with Morning Star as a kid. Suggesting the explosive effect is activated.

No Caption Provided

Trevor is able to smash a powerful forcefield with Morning Star flared up, not Vampire or Night Creature.

No Caption Provided

Trevor charges up his Morning Star to maximum power and drives it down onto a powerful Night Creator. A Night Creature who moments before tank Morning Stars normal exploding attacks fine,. This charged up attack destroys the creature into bits and pieces.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Morning Star at full power is able to activate and create a firestorm of power, and launch a energy wave.

These feats prove Morning Star can be charged up, not simply used to explode Night Creatures or Vampires it touches.

Avatar image for deactivated-61a1b6940ec47
deactivated-61a1b6940ec47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kaijuking: any hard proof it works on stuff not from hell? I consider the force field hell based since Alucard called it death magic. I’m still iffy on if he can charge it against people

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kaijuking:a throwaway comment about how a dangerous weapon should not be handled by kids is no way proof that it works in a way completely different to it's established purpose. Not a single instance you posted was evidence of this. I feel you may be reaching for what isn't there.

kaijuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kaijuking: any hard proof it works on stuff not from hell? I consider the force field hell based since Alucard called it death magic. I’m still iffy on if he can charge it against people

Yes. Night Creatures are not from hell. This was stated by Hector season 2. Night Creatures are natural magic forming into creatures and reproduce like normal animals. Forge Masters can drag souls from hell and make Night Creature forms.

Hell is also just one universe/dimension among infinite as proven with the Infinite Corridor. Anything "magical" is affected. Not just "hell" related things. Even Death is a pure elemental being not related or able to touch hell. Morning Star messed him up.

Now it is iffy if he can charge it on people. There is only 2 solid examples and a vague statement that show it charging without touching a magical being.

Though even if Morning Star cannot explode, its a very indestructible like weapon with insane speed and punching power. Then there is the very unique Combat Cross too.

kaijuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kaijuking:a throwaway comment about how a dangerous weapon should not be handled by kids is no way proof that it works in a way completely different to it's established purpose. Not a single instance you posted was evidence of this. I feel you may be reaching for what isn't there.

Actually I can name 4 times in the series the Morning Star did not explode anything when it hit 3 night creatures, hit a Vampire. In seasons 3-4.

So.... why did it not do anything those times? Its really suggest mauel activation. More so when against the Visitor and Death we CLEARLY see the Morning Star charge up without touching Death or the Visitor for extra kaboom damage.

So.....

yaroa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kaijuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kaijuking: alrighty, then.

Its a grey area. Unlcear at best the exact workings. Maybe its writer animator inconsistency or maybe its activated.