batman VS the punisher

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for ronin_alexsnder
ronin alexsnder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ronin alexsnder

okay who wins. i like frank okay i will change the scenario around a bit how about in a jungle no civilians. making both fighters able to fight at their best all though i have no idea why the bat would be in the jungle lol
Post Edited:2008-05-09 01:29:38

Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By Korg

You're gonna want to put in some circumstances if you want anything but a slap-fight in this thread.

Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Korg

Unless Punisher has a clear shot through a scope, I'd say Batman. He dodges bullets like it's his job (which it is, in a way). Hand-to-hand Frank stands no chance.

Avatar image for firestormnuclerman
Firestormnuclerman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is this to the death?

ronin alexsnder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ronin alexsnder

Firestormnuclerman says:

"Is this to the death?"

sure why not. sure batman has some gadgets and some marital arts. but frank also has a really good background not to mention the only gadgets that really would be the defining moment of this battle and thats his guns

ronin alexsnder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ronin alexsnder

okay fine to the death at night time some what crowded streets in NY

ronin alexsnder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ronin alexsnder

what does batman have that the punisher doesnt when it comes to hand to hand.

Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Korg

How about everything? Haha. Batman is one of the most accomplished martial artists in the DC Universe. Frank has some military training, but usually relies on weaponry to get the job done. After fighting Bats hand-to-hand for a while, he'd try to create some distance and shoot him, which never works, because Batman dodges bullets better than Neo.

Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Korg

ronin alexsnder says:

sure why not. sure batman has some gadgets and some marital arts. but frank also has a really good background not to mention the only gadgets that really would be the defining moment of this battle and thats his guns"

Your words. Also, try using a rocket launcher up close. It has quite a detrimental effect on anyone near it, including the user (i.e. Frank). Batman is a master of an untold number of martial arts. I do not think he'd have any trouble dealing with Frank hand-to-hand. That's just basic knowledge of both characters. Frank would get handled by Captain America, who I don't think would be able to best Bats in h2h.

Not to mention I doubt even the Punisher would unleash a rocket on a street full of civilians.

Post Edited:2008-05-09 01:19:15

ronin alexsnder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By ronin alexsnder

but for real in the end batman is human. frank doesnt just have some military background he has all military background and if you know anything bout the corp they have their own martial art program called MCMAPs which is a form of a whole bunch of martial arts combined. so id say frank has all of that making him also a very good hand to hand fighter. but when it comes to franks weapons he has alot more than guns a couple of rockets shot at the ground near the bat would definitely put the hurting on bruce wayne

ronin alexsnder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By ronin alexsnder

okay im going to bed but i hope this will get continued so someone can convince me that the bat wins until then i will say frank is the man.

Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Korg

You know, it's a good question, and normally I'd agree with you 100%, but Batman dodges bullets all the freakin' time. Like I said, it must be in his job description. All I know is he's gone up against plenty of people with just as much firepower and training as Frank and he's still alive.

ronin alexsnder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By ronin alexsnder

Korg says:

"ronin alexsnder says:
sure why not. sure batman has some gadgets and some marital arts. but frank also has a really good background not to mention the only gadgets that really would be the defining moment of this battle and thats his guns"

Your words. Also, try using a rocket launcher up close. It has quite a detrimental effect on anyone near it, including the user (i.e. Frank). Batman is a master of an untold number of martial arts. I do not think he'd have any trouble dealing with Frank hand-to-hand. That's just basic knowledge of both characters. Frank would get handled by Captain America, who I don't think would be able to best Bats in h2h.

Not to mention I doubt even the Punisher would unleash a rocket on a street full of civilians.

Post Edited:2008-05-09 01:19:15"

well the rocket thing could be true about unleashing it on a street full of people lol my bad. but the hand to hand thing stumps the hell out of me martial arts is martial arts. STR will also be a factor not to mention durability.

so you wont even admit that frank could beat the bat with his guns. how can a human dodge a machine gun.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#14  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Batman is on another level in terms of Hand to Hand combat. Really I dont see Frank as being much more then Deadshot.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#15  Edited By The_Ghostshell

ronin alexsnder says:

"Korg says:
"ronin alexsnder says:

Post Edited:2008-05-09 01:19:15"

well the rocket thing could be true about unleashing it on a street full of people lol my bad. but the hand to hand thing stumps the hell out of me martial arts is martial arts. STR will also be a factor not to mention durability.

so you wont even admit that frank could beat the bat with his guns. how can a human dodge a machine gun."

Your thinking of this all wrong. Humans cant dodge bullets. But comicbook humans can. How does a human never age? How does a vigilante who doesn't wear a mask never get arrested? You cant apply real life to comicbook life. Know what I'm saying?

Batman doesn't just know Martial Arts, he's a master of all forms of Hand to Hand combat. Frank may have training but he's nowhere near Batman's level in terms of Hand to Hand skill.

ronin alexsnder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By ronin alexsnder

ok very well batmans got it in a hand to hand fight but with all weapons then i still say frank.

Satyrquaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#17  Edited By Satyrquaze

Batman has a habit of feeding guns to people who draw them on him.

ronin alexsnder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By ronin alexsnder

punisher has a habit of killing mother Fers. didnt frank put the hurting on Daredevil and spider man for a bit. probably both of those guys could beat the bat

Satyrquaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Satyrquaze

Bats puts the hurting on guys like Superman and Darkseid.

ronin alexsnder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By ronin alexsnder

i hate the bat. lol.

Satyrquaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Satyrquaze

haha, the truth comes out.

If it's any consolation, half the JLA wouldn't spit on him if he were on fire.

ronin alexsnder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By ronin alexsnder

lol i hate most of the JL to but thats just my opinion im not a huge fan boy i always root for the underdogs and less popular people probably why i have given ML so many chances and defended him so much

Satyrquaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Satyrquaze

I'm sure ML is a great guy to his friends...

If I see a someone post a battle that is pointedly a curbstomp in favor of the character that they've either named themselves after or is in their avatar, I'm quick to point it out. So, yeah I support the underdog pretty often too. In this case, Batman has more tricks up his sleeves and is a master martial artist.

ronin alexsnder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By ronin alexsnder

well i really like the punisher and i just dont see him getting his but handed to him at all he is very skilled in hand to hand combat MCMAPs man. not to mention navy seals training. the punisher is a survivor

Satyrquaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Satyrquaze

I agree, Frank is a survivor and this not a curbstomp. But Batman comes out on top.

Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Korg

Do you see an average, or even top of his class Marine or Navy SEAL taking Batman on hand-to-hand? Of course not. I like Frank too, but his hand-to-hand skills are not anywhere near up to par with Batman's. Batman is master of pretty much all hand-to-hand techniques. He also rarely gets shot. Also, his suit is now apparently made out of kevlar, so anything other than a shot through the mouth or possibly the eye is kind of a moot point anyway. Like I said, if he has Bats in his sights, he can and will shoot him. I don't see him killing Bats with a pistol, skilled though he is in the use of firearms.

BatmanBeyond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By BatmanBeyond

It's me.....Yea. BATMAN hands down....In the jungle, in the city, in space, in the center of the earth, in an airplane bathroom. Batman is simply going to win. Batman can't even get shot in the mouth or eyes.....because batman can bite a bullet in motion, and his eye lashes are made of super strong fibers. (^_^)

Avatar image for firestormnuclerman
Firestormnuclerman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Satyrquaze says:

"I'm sure ML is a great guy to his friends... If I see a someone post a battle that is pointedly a curbstomp in favor of the character that they've either named themselves after or is in their avatar, I'm quick to point it out. So, yeah I support the underdog pretty often too. In this case, Batman has more tricks up his sleeves and is a master martial artist."

Who is ML?

Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Korg

BatmanBeyond says:

"It's me.....Yea. BATMAN hands down.... in an airplane bathroom.

Bwaaahahahahahaha

BatmanBeyond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By BatmanBeyond

Firestormnuclerman says:

Who is ML?"

I was wondering the same thing.

Satyrquaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Satyrquaze

He's a user on the site, you'll see him if you're on enough.

Avatar image for phoenixsouvenir
The_Absolute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By The_Absolute

BatmanBeyond says:

"It's me.....Yea. BATMAN hands down....In the jungle, in the city, in space, in the center of the earth, in an airplane bathroom. Batman is simply going to win. Batman can't even get shot in the mouth or eyes.....because batman can bite a bullet in motion, and his eye lashes are made of super strong fibers. (^_^)"

lol. in a burgerking bathroom

morte_rapida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By morte_rapida

personally, Punisher is one of my all time favorite characters. But...the only way he beats Batman is if he shoots him. Hand to hand Punisher is outclassed. Frank is a very intelligent and resourceful warrior, but Bats has him in just about every every category.

Tradog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#34  Edited By Tradog

well lets think batman was a martial artis punisher was a cammander war vet punisher took on spiderman batman needs to use gadgets to win agaist alot of people and batman had his back broke by Bain who was just a guy on steroids basicly punisher has broken skulls with his fist punisher has alot more exsperiance than batman more cut throat and while batman lost his parents Frank lost his family so punisher has more to fight and live for punisher has a much higher pain tolerance than batman he can get shot and just pull the bullet out like nothing batman gets punched by Havey Dent and gets knocked out as for who scarier punisher takes that hands down punisher has fought ninjas befor wher so stealth isnt batmans strong point. So in the end punisher wins.