Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By willpayton

You knew it had to happen, eventually.

...VS...

Batman (pre-52) finds himself transported back in time and facing a T-Rex. No prep. Batman is well rested and in top shape. T-Rex is hungry.

Equipment: Batman has his standard compliment of gear, plus one Katana sword.

Does Batman defeat the big lizard?

nickzambuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By nickzambuto

Uhhhh... yes? Probably... maybe... uhh...

Well let's see. I wouldn't put it past Batman to somehow evade the dino and get the drop on it. If he could use his grapple hook to climb onto it's back, the T-Rex should be defensless. From there, Batman can surely do something, brutally tear out one if the beasts eyes and throw freeze grenades at it's brain maybe.

SpideyPresence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By SpideyPresence

Without PIS off the T-Rex would eat Batman and if Bats wouldn't be able to climb on it's back with a grappling hook it could just keep swinging it's body.

But PIS is always on for him so Bats will somehow be able to do it and with the katana slice its head open and put a grenade in there or something. It won't be easy.

nickzambuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By nickzambuto

@SpideyPresence said:

Without PIS off the T-Rex would eat Batman and if Bats wouldn't be able to climb on it's back with a grappling hook it could just keep swinging it's body.

But PIS is always on for him so Bats will somehow be able to do it and with the katana slice its head open and put a grenade in there or something. It won't be easy.

It's not as easy as just eating the goddamn Batman. T-Rex's already have piss poor eyesight, you really think Batman can't elude it?

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By ChaosBlazer

Batman can win.

The T-Rex's first move will probably charging at Batman, trying to bite him or something, bats could throw a freeze grenade in its mouth and roll out the way.

Then while the dinosaur is disoriented Bats uses his grappling hook to get onto T-Rex's back and cut its head off.

Then Bats takes the head back to the Batcave to do some research on it.

I mean, Bats takes out dinos all the time. How else did that T-Rex trophy end up in the batcave?

rangersoul6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By rangersoul6

Batman.

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By ChaosBlazer

@rangersoul6 said:

Batman.

aewsome pic

SpideyPresence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By SpideyPresence

@nickzambuto said:

@SpideyPresence said:

It's not as easy as just eating the goddamn Batman. T-Rex's already have piss poor eyesight, you really think Batman can't elude it?

No he can i said he wins.

nickzambuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By nickzambuto

@SpideyPresence said:

@nickzambuto said:

@SpideyPresence said:

No he can i said he wins.

Coo'

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By willpayton

@SpideyPresence said:

No PIS for this fight.

imbackwimps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By imbackwimps

batman easy with his t-rex bat spray

SpideyPresence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By SpideyPresence

@WillPayton: Impossibru it's part of Bat's character lol. He's the damn Batman afterall.

CODYSF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By CODYSF
Batman takes the T Rex one on one let's do this.
Batman takes the T Rex one on one let's do this.
GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#14  Edited By GraniteSoldier

Well, if Batman was real the T-Rex would simply eat him and use his mask to pic his teeth. But, not so much here. Batman can't outrun the Rex, and the Rex is both an apex hunter and scavenger, so its senses are very keen. I think Batman might be able to out manuver the Rex, and use a grappling hook to tie up it's legs (think the Snowspeeders in Empire Strikes Back and what they did to the AT-AT Walkers) and I guess slice it up a bit to get a blood-scent in the air and another carnivore will come by and eat the incapacitated Rex. I feel silly even saying it, but in the comic world it is very possible I suppose for Batman to win this....

Avatar image for deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba
deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Umm batman carries high powered mace/pepper spray and the T-Rex had some of the best sense of smell ever. Batman wins.

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@rangersoul6 said:

Batman.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By willpayton

And here I thought people would be saying that Batman gets eaten. Maybe I need to have TWO T-Rexs to give Batman a fight here.

Phylos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#18  Edited By Phylos
TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By TERMINATORXX

Batman dies.

Look at how big T-REX Is.

loensuika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By loensuika

@SpideyPresence said:

this makes no sense, if PIS is always on for batman, then it isn't PIS. Learn what PIS is before posting...

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By ximpossibrux

God help the battle forums.

ImmortalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By ImmortalOne

Batman just uses an explosive (exploding batarang, missile, w/e) and the T-Rex dies. The end. There is no way a T-Rex will beat Batman.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Dextersinister

Something the size of a T-rex's would have all sort's of problems keeping up with the Batman, Batman will win this with ease if he has a sword.

karetaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By karetaker

@Dextersinister said:

Something the size of a T-rex's would have all sort's of problems keeping up with the Batman, Batman will win this with ease if he has a sword.

have you seen Jurassic park ? it will be able to keep up.

nickzambuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By nickzambuto

@XImpossibruX said:

God help the battle forums.

But this is a good fight doe.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#26  Edited By terry2012

@TERMINATORXX: Said

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By terry2012

@XImpossibruX:I have to break it to you; but GOD is not interest in battle threads.

@nickzambuto: No it is not.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#28  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@Phylos said:

This made me laugh uncontrollably for a few seconds. I don't know why but thank you.

Phylos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Phylos

@god_spawn: Haha, you're welcome.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By terry2012

@XImpossibruX: I do not know about that one.

nickzambuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By nickzambuto

@terry2012 said:

@XImpossibruX:I have to break it to you; but GOD is not interest in battle threads.

@nickzambuto: No it is not.

Yes it is. If you think it's not, please provide reasoning for why one combatant can not possibly defeat the other.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By terry2012

@nickzambuto: No it is not. The Op said that this battle is not PIS for Batman. With that been said batman losses this horribly. Now you provide why batman has a chance?

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By terry2012

@karetaker: Exactly.

nickzambuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By nickzambuto

@terry2012 said:

@nickzambuto: No it is not. The Op said that this battle is not PIS for Batman. With that been said batman losses this horribly. Now you provide why batman has a chance?

I already did. In fact, several people did. Did you read the thread?

T-Rex's have piss poor eye sight. Batman has disappeared on the Flash. Eluding the T-Rex will be the easiest thing he's ever done. From there, he can get on top of the dino with his grapple hook, at which point there's not much his enemy can do with those stubby little arms. Batman has any number of ways of killing the beast now, my preferred way being brutally gauging out it's eye with the sword and tossing a freeze grenade inside the hole. Hehehe...

society619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By society619

Batman would piss his pants so bad, nothing in his ulitity belt will work properly anymore. Then he gets eaten like the 5 @ Carl Jr. while trying to get his batarang to work.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#36  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

Spite. 

That T Rex doesn't stand a chance.

society619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By society619

Without PIS this is how it goes down

nickzambuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By nickzambuto

@karetaker said:

@Dextersinister said:

T-Rexs don't actually move like that... it's a movie.

society619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By society619

@nickzambuto said:

@karetaker said:

@Dextersinister said:

Scans?

karetaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By karetaker

@nickzambuto said:

@karetaker said:

@Dextersinister said:

they ate velocoraptors(srry spelling) and other small dinos. im sure they had to be fast enough to catch there food

nickzambuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By nickzambuto

@karetaker said:

@nickzambuto said:

@karetaker said:

@Dextersinister said:

they ate velocoraptors(srry spelling) and other small dinos. im sure they had to be fast enough to catch there food

T-Rex's are big, slow and clumsy. Even if it was a dino from the movie, Batman is small, quick, and agile. If you think a dinosaur is catching the goddamn Batman you're seriously underestimating him.

All Batman has to do is throw some kind of explosive down the things throat as it makes a lunge for him. Honestly Batman should win this quite handily.

karetaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By karetaker

@nickzambuto said:

@karetaker said:

@nickzambuto said:

@karetaker said:

@Dextersinister said:

T-Rex's are big, slow and clumsy. Even if it was a dino from the movie, Batman is small, quick, and agile. If you think a dinosaur is catching the goddamn Batman you're seriously underestimating him.

All Batman has to do is throw some kind of explosive down the things throat as it makes a lunge for him. Honestly Batman should win this quite handily.

i never said it wins i said it can keep up. its running speed is most likely faster than batmans based on its diet. thats all i said

nickzambuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By nickzambuto

@karetaker said:

@nickzambuto said:

@karetaker said:

@nickzambuto said:

@karetaker said:

@Dextersinister said:

i never said it wins i said it can keep up. its running speed is most likely faster than batmans based on its diet. thats all i said

Well, they're not in a foot race are they? Batman is tiny... compared to the dino at least. And his agility is second to none... well maybe a few. But he's still more than capable of avoiding a T-Rex.

karetaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By karetaker

@nickzambuto said:

@karetaker said:

@nickzambuto said:

@karetaker said:

@nickzambuto said:

@karetaker said:

@Dextersinister said:

Well, they're not in a foot race are they? Batman is tiny... compared to the dino at least. And his agility is second to none... well maybe a few. But he's still more than capable of avoiding a T-Rex.

im not entirely sure were in disagreement of anything. i said it could keep up not catch him. everything you say is true

nickzambuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By nickzambuto

@karetaker said:

@nickzambuto said:

@karetaker said:

@nickzambuto said:

@karetaker said:

@nickzambuto said:

@karetaker said:

@Dextersinister said:

im not entirely sure were in disagreement of anything. i said it could keep up not catch him. everything you say is true

You realize everything I say is true. Good. One down, 6 billion Earthlings to go...

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By terry2012

@nickzambuto: Yeah he does have some poor eyes sight. That is because Flash is not paying attention to him. Batman is to slow to Eluding a T-Rex. T-Rex is not slow there are fast for their size. But The T-rex can smell Batman from a over a mile away. He is exactly what someone said a Apex and a Scavenger. He would ambush Batman. How is he going to get on top of the Dino with his grapple hook? Batman only chances are to shoot a missile, Use his airplane and blast from the sky, and call Clark Kent A.K.A Superman.

karetaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By karetaker

@terry2012 said:

@nickzambuto: Yeah he does have some poor eyes sight. That is because Flash is not paying attention to him. Batman is to slow to Eluding a T-Rex. T-Rex is not slow there are fast for their size. But The T-rex can smell Batman from a over a mile away. He is exactly what someone said a Apex and a Scavenger. He would ambush Batman. How is he going to get on top of the Dino with his grapple hook? Batman only chances are to shoot a missile, Use his airplane and blast from the sky, and call Clark Kent A.K.A Superman.

he cant do any of that with his standard gear in the past@nickzambuto said:

@karetaker said:

@nickzambuto said:

@karetaker said:

@nickzambuto said:

@karetaker said:

@nickzambuto said:

@karetaker said:

@Dextersinister said:

You realize everything I say is true. Good. One down, 6 billion Earthlings to go...

im from mars.

nickzambuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By nickzambuto

@terry2012 said:

Fast for their size.

Honestly you seem to be seriously underestimating Batman. A single dinosaur is never going to kill him. He's not a human like most people think - he's Batman.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By terry2012

@nickzambuto: Yes fast for their size. Because they stood 40ft tall and ran at 18-25 mph. Not underestimating him I think you are underestimating the T-Rex. He is human and at a human peak level. he' batman is not going to save him. Laughing out loud. When they took away the PIS it was all over for him, Laughing out loud. So do you think Because He's Batman he take on godzilla? I'm just asking.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By terry2012

@karetaker: What his standard his gear?