nfactor1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

This is New 52 Batman taking on the T-1000 from Terminator 2 and Terminator: Genisys (composite feats). Fights are to the death/destruction.

1. Random encounter, standard gear, fight takes place in Batman's Bat Cave
  2. Batman gets 1 day of prep time and can lure the T-1000 (terminator will follow wherever Bruce wants the fight to take place) anywhere he wants - but wherever Bruce chooses as the battleground will remain the battleground for the entirety of the fight

Who wins each round and why?

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruce stomps with prep, but gets stomped without it.

liquidmetal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman would need lots of prep. If he could find a way to access a blow torch he could melt the 1000 til there's no more of him.

Unless Batman finds something got enough to melt the T-1000 ( which he would have to find a way to push the T-1000 in it. ) he dies horribly.

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By SirNeko

Batman easily takes him apart and finally melts him in both rounds. I have never seen Genisys, I am basing my opinion on previous Terminators.

legacy6364

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What the hell can Batman do to the T-1000 without prep?

Come on people.

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruce probably goes down in the first round, after exhausting his wide array of batarangs, none of which have the explosive power, or possibly even the necessary heat, to vaporize the entirety of the T-1000's body. Once the gap has been closed, which Bruce could put off for a long time, given his agility, speed, stamina and small arsenal of gadgets, but no forever, then the terminator should slice him up eventually. Bruce's body armour offers him a little protection and his fighting skills and physical prowess would make it a tougher fight for the T-1000 than most, but Bruce can't just tank getting stabbed and sliced up much, and he can tire, while the T-1000 can just keep on hacking. While i'm positive Bruce could survive an encounter with a terminator of any sort, in round one's scenario he eventually goes down.

Bruce has a very good chance of winning the second round. With multiple bat-armours and mechs and a bunch of bat-flavoured vehicles, many of which can be remotely controlled or automatically piloted, as well as all manner of weapons, explosives and surveillance and tracking gear at his disposal Bruce has a ton of ways to win this. If his bat-bots, planes, etc, don't have the firepower required to explode the T-1000 completely then he could undoubtedly lure it somewhere metal-melting-factory-ish and get the job done there.

nfactor1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@legacy6364: Would Batman have gadgets in his Batcave that could possibly harm the T-1000? Hence the reason I had the fight take place there, to give Batman access to as many resources as possible despite it still being a random encounter; because I know Batman can't win with just his standard arsenal.

Tzimiscelord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

without prep, batman is murderstomped, with prep, is the T-1000 the one murdered here.

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not only Batman can voice activate his vehicles to throw missiles at the T 1000, He also has tech from Mister Freeze on his utility velt so he can freeze him and dispose of him.

Tzimiscelord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not only Batman can voice activate his vehicles to throw missiles at the T 1000, He also has tech from Mister Freeze on his utility velt so he can freeze him and dispose of him.

The problem is that even if he shoot a whole barrage of missiles, T-1000 wouldnt be damaged by it, he would efortlessly reform, and if he is frozen, he will slowly recover (slower than just blowing him up, but anyway, it would just delay batman death)

If batman dont have prep and dont know anything about the T-1000, batman dies, simply because he cant hurt him