Batman vs Superman Rematch

Firedude17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Takes place post Superman resurrection.

Batman has 2 months to study Superman and gets the help of one league member.

He also gets supply of 500 pounds of Kryptonite.

Superman is bloodlusted.

Can Bruce do it this time?

Avatar image for deactivated-5d731ee5de2e9
deactivated-5d731ee5de2e9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nope

ArtThief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By ArtThief

Batman one shots.

Speedbolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Speedbolt
Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Superman wouldn't fall for the same thing twice, especially with his new speed.

SuperGoku17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BatGod

Chaos239

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bloodlusted Clark heat vision snipes

Gazool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This time the bat is truly dead.

Avatar image for deactivated-62aed95594e07
deactivated-62aed95594e07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruce dies.

JamesWayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By JamesWayne

Bloodlustes? Supes for a majority. In character? Bruce for a majority cause supes canonically didn't officially get a boost, he was just written stronger. And Bruce was already infinity times weaker than Clark, so add a bit to Clark and that ratio doesn't change. Bloodlustes, as in this situation though, Clark's taking a majority

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00
deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

@khael said:

I think Superman wouldn't fall for the same thing twice, especially with his new speed.

Eto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Yep, something's definitely bleeding.

HeroUp2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The only reason Superman didn't simply destroy Batman in BvS to begin with is because he wasn't TRYING to, he went in trying to reason with Batman and get him on his side. If Clark had been INTENDING to kill Bruce, that's what would have happened, period.

BLOODLUSTED Superman? It'd be over before it started. I don't see how people don't get this. Heat vision from out of Batman's range...super speed fly through of the armor that turns Bruce into Jell-O, the list could go on. Sorry, Batman would have to have a TON of information that simply wasn't available in order to have a hope.

Mrnoital

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

Batman would already be dead if Superman wanted it

JamesWayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heroup2112: Exactly bloodlusted is a cold merciless killer, it's worse than zod, or some other powerhouse, because they have goals or SOME morals/values. basically if superman had the mindset of doomsday but his own normal intelligence. The way I view batman is that he's the human that has to struggle to overtake gods (kind of like human struggle). The reason why he does so well against superman is because clark is more human than anyone. Take that away, and Bruce is losing a solid majority of the fights. Nothing would be impossible, that' the idea of human potential and achievement, but it's sure as hell not likely.

g2_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

Batman dies.

HeroUp2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By HeroUp2112

@heroup2112: Exactly bloodlusted is a cold merciless killer, it's worse than zod, or some other powerhouse, because they have goals or SOME morals/values. basically if superman had the mindset of doomsday but his own normal intelligence. The way I view batman is that he's the human that has to struggle to overtake gods (kind of like human struggle). The reason why he does so well against superman is because clark is more human than anyone. Take that away, and Bruce is losing a solid majority of the fights. Nothing would be impossible, that' the idea of human potential and achievement, but it's sure as hell not likely.

I completely agree. I'd have to go a step further and say that Superman takes the VAST majority unless Batman is able to gain some pretty important intelligence that would allow for some useful prep. Otherwise there are just WAY too many ways for Clark to circumvent any basic defenses Bruce might come up with.

ArtThief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By ArtThief
Chris-Sama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman stomps.

ShiZZmAhh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman splatters Batman at Flash level speed.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a46927fc5463
deactivated-5a46927fc5463

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is this DCEU?

Avatar image for deactivated-5a35e2edd9c28
deactivated-5a35e2edd9c28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jameswayne: 7,500 ton building carrying it effortlessly, and you say he didn’t get stronger? Also the feat is way above 7,500 tons cause he had to keep the building from crumbling, and you say he didn’t get stronger...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chris-sama: How?

Chris-Sama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lfrankthetank27: 2 months prep with 500 pounds of kryptonite? Pretty much spite batman could make a kryptonite suit with multiple weapons and traps.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chris-sama: Bloodlusted Supes Just heat visions him...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chris-sama: Also he can just bullrush him at speed multiple times faster than the speed of sound which would just splatter Batman everyday.

Voice_of_Death

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lfrankthetank27: 2 months prep with 500 pounds of kryptonite? Pretty much spite batman could make a kryptonite suit with multiple weapons and traps.

Exactly. Otherwise, a sensible superman blitzes him without a second thought...

JamesWayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lfrankthetank27: ummmm, I said he didn't get an official power up, he was just written differently (and stupidly to the point where single handedly made the league pointless). Next movie he won't be that way. Also my other point was that he's already sssssooooooo much more powerful than batman that that increase won't make a difference. Because it's redundant. if he's in character, "clark" is still going to hold him back. He'd try his best to the point his morals allow, but he won't go all out. If he's like zod, all of a sudden bruce has serious problems and if he's bloodlusted, then bruce has got SERIOUS problems.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jameswayne: So you’re saying he didn’t get stronger at all, cause you’re saying his boost doesn’t count, so I guess the speed feats he got in the movie don’t count either??

JamesWayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lfrankthetank27: I'm sorry, it seems as if you're taking personal offense to this. What I'm saying is in the movie technically, he should be as strong as he's always been, since in the movie, there was no form of source for the power up. so technically he was always capable of that. Let's say next movie, they tone him down (like they need to, cause it's one of the main complaints), would he receive a nerf? it's like different interpretations for the same character in comics. so for now I'll say imo, he's by far the most powerful comic book character. which is a problem, again, cause what's the point of everyone else honestly? it's really really really bad writing and it is reflective in reviews and the amount of people going to see it. I'm not ignoring anything, I never even talked about his speed. I'm saying he was always that fast, he had to be because there was no explanation for an increase. he showed super speed in mos and bvs too. I know he was written as stronger in jl, obviously, but again, he was always technically that strong, that's all I'm saying.

My other point was that he was already sssoooo much more powerful than bruce that it doesn't change the outcome of an in character or bloodlusted fight, cause the power differential was always there, their fights are about different things than fisticuffs.

Avatar image for deactivated-62aed861cc7ee
deactivated-62aed861cc7ee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruce dies.

Speedbolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alsimmons77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Alsimmons77
CRAAAAZYYYAPES

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman kills him hard, he just snipes him, he is not dumb enough to fall for the same shit twice

jashugan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#35  Edited By jashugan
OOCMikeyy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@g2_ said:

Batman dies.

GodEmperor123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

batman dies. kryptonite's worthless if you don't go near it and a bloodlusted supes could drop a ship on him

cergic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lfrankthetank27: Stop being so Dense. He said that Supes always had those powers and capabilities but he showed them now, not before. It is Not hard to grasp

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The only reason Superman didn't simply destroy Batman in BvS to begin with is because he wasn't TRYING to, he went in trying to reason with Batman and get him on his side. If Clark had been INTENDING to kill Bruce, that's what would have happened, period.

BLOODLUSTED Superman? It'd be over before it started. I don't see how people don't get this. Heat vision from out of Batman's range...super speed fly through of the armor that turns Bruce into Jell-O, the list could go on. Sorry, Batman would have to have a TON of information that simply wasn't available in order to have a hope.

they do get it. some are just trolling since this is a spite thread. the 'batman one shots' answer can't be a serious answer.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cergic: So you think mos Supes can lift 7,500 tons???????????????????

cergic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By cergic

@lfrankthetank27: I don't think we even know his upper strenght limit yet. I'd be surprised if he can't, since he smashes through concrete slabs which themselves weigh hundreds of tons as if they were made of paper.

But again, that was not my point. Adress my point. (????????????????????????????????????????????????????)

Trololololol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman himself said something like in BvS , "You'd be dead if I wanted you to" . He wasn't exaggerating .

Avatar image for deactivated-5a89ca5697052
deactivated-5a89ca5697052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman with a JL teammate and so much kryptonite definitely wins.

HeroUp2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heroup2112 said:

they do get it. some are just trolling since this is a spite thread. the 'batman one shots' answer can't be a serious answer.

OOOoohhhhh. Well now I just feel silly.