Batman vs Superman

KingofBBC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By KingofBBC

Batman vs Superman. Superman powers get shared between the 2.

Batman gets Superman's speed, flight, heat vision, super healing, super hearing.

Superman gets super strength, invulnerability, freeze breath, super sneezing, super stamina.

No Caption Provided

standard tech

Who wins?

TheLeftOver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stalemate.

KingofBBC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

anyone else?

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Batman

AckRecky7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By AckRecky7

Basty.

Avatar image for deactivated-5aeee927346fb
deactivated-5aeee927346fb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stalemate or Bats, with Supes having no speed he isn't touching Bruce but Bruce can't harm him without super strength, although he does have heat vision, he could potentially use that and win.

Apocofist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Super hearing is kinda useless here but with all the other powers Bats wins by spamming heat vision from a long distance, the man is untouchable.

But then again Bats don't need no powers to beat Supes because well.... he's Batman.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 114

Stalemate or Bats, with Supes having no speed he's touching Bruce but Bruce can't harm him without super strength, although he does have heat vision, he could potentially use that and win.

He can't because Clark tanked way worse than Heat Vision.

Reno117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkhoudini said:

Stalemate or Bats, with Supes having no speed he's touching Bruce but Bruce can't harm him without super strength, although he does have heat vision, he could potentially use that and win.

He can't because Clark tanked way worse than Heat Vision.

Yeah, Heat Vision won't harm him. Let alone, it might empower him.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reno117: It won't empower him tho. He was hit by Heat Vision multiple times without taking any damage but he wasn't amped.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d9ffabf0f29f
deactivated-5d9ffabf0f29f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supes too slow to catch Bats

Bats not strong enough to hurt Supes.

Reno117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reno117: It won't empower him tho. He was hit by Heat Vision multiple times without taking any damage but he wasn't amped.

In this case tho, is a little bit different. Implying that, the Bats' heat vision is Supes one, there can be an argument that it can empower him.

He has done so with his own heat vision, reflected it upon him to turn himself into a nuke. New 52 feat, of course.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5aeee927346fb
deactivated-5aeee927346fb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krleavenger: When Amazo used heat vision on Post-Crisis Clark he noted that he started metabolizing it as solar energy so he had to change tactics and hit him with red sun radiation. I'm on mobile so I can't post scans but it happened in Justice League of America Vol. 2 #24.

playerx-tr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stalemate

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkhoudini: I was talking about New 52 Superman which is the one I see on the picture posted by the OP. If you knew about that Amazo instance, why would you assume Batman can take him down with Heat Vision? Unless you talked about New 52 Superman as well and that Superman tanked Heat Vision from other characters without any damage. Besides the one I already posted above, Clark wasn't harmed by Ulysses and Powergirl shooting him with their heat vision, even tho Powergirl cut the top of the mountain with ease just prior and Ulysses is basically Superman with energy manipulating abilities.

Source:Batman/Superman #8 - First Contact, Part 1 andSuperman #34 - The Men of Tomorrow, Chapter Three: Ulysses

Avatar image for deactivated-5a46927fc5463
deactivated-5a46927fc5463

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krleavenger:

Though Superman will tank the Heat Vision at first, wouldn't he get hurt eventually? Because Supes has no way of tagging Batman.

Avatar image for thespartanb345t
TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman already regulary beats Supes.

I'm talking daily... With shared powers he stomps.

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By helloman

It's a stalemate.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thespartanb345t: Batman defeated Superman with prep, kryptonite, red sun radiation, plot device, context and CIS.

@bladeoffury:Considering the fact that he tanks it like nothing even while he is dying, I doubt it.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a46927fc5463
deactivated-5a46927fc5463

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krleavenger:

Alright, what about if Batman flies Superman into a red sun or something?

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bladeoffury: If he bullrushes him into space searching for a Red Star, Clark will one shot him before he finds one.

Avatar image for deactivated-597fe3e7af56f
deactivated-597fe3e7af56f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stalemate.

Cerberus369616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman uses his Super Speed to mid fight prep, Supeman cant stop him. He already has plans for him, the biggest issue with most of them is Clark's super Speed and Batman getting blitzed before he can enact his plan. Shit, even if he has the weakness he has time to grab a lead suit and kryptonite.

I know there are also alot of scans of supes tanking Heat Vision buy Kryptonians seem always resort to it against one another and even though it never seems to KO it doesn't seem like it is completely ineffectual and I believe Superman has used his heat vision to cut his own skin before.

TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krleavenger:

Batman defeated Superman with prep,

Which is part of his standard gear.

kryptonite, red sun radiation,

Which he has in his utility belt at all times.

plot device

What plot device? Batman probably has a plot device in his utility belt too, whatever that is.

context and CIS.

Context? Like in a book? Lol now you're just trying to distract me.

CIS? What's that mean? Batman has lots of things in his belt, like EMPs and nukes. Never heard of a CIS.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By KrleAvenger

@krleavenger:

Which is part of his standard gear.

Justice Buster and red sun radiation? I doubt it.

Which he has in his utility belt at all times.

All the time? There are multiple times when Bruce had to get the kryptonite from somewhere else and use it on Clark.

What plot device? Batman probably has a plot device in his utility belt too, whatever that is.

Plot device like Superman getting crazy during Endgame or being hurt in Dark Knight Returns because of a nuke and lack of solar recharge.

Context? Like in a book? Lol now you're just trying to distract me.

CIS? What's that mean? Batman has lots of things in his belt, like EMPs and nukes. Never heard of a CIS.

CIS. Superman suffers from CIS when he fights Batman. Instead of punching his head of, blitzing him into oblivion or frying him with heat vision, he lets Bruce punch him, uses weak strikes and does not use his speed. EMP is useless against Superman and I guess that "nuke" part is standard Batman joke.

Spider-man21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krleavenger:

Justice Buster and red sun radiation? I doubt it.

You doubt because your a mindless Superman fanboy.

All the time? There are multiple times when Bruce had to get the kryptonite from somewhere else and use it on Clark.

That was early in his career, he kept it in his suit ever since.

Plot device like Superman getting crazy during Endgame or being hurt in Dark Knight Returns because of a nuke and lack of solar recharge.

Batman has a nuke in his utility belt, and he can always fight Superman in the shade or at night. Clearly Batman weakened him.

CIS. Superman suffers from CIS when he fights Batman. Instead of punching his head of, blitzing him into oblivion or frying him with heat vision, he lets Bruce punch him, uses weak strikes and does not use his speed. EMP is useless against Superman and I guess that "nuke" part is standard Batman joke.

He doesn't use weak strikes, it's that Batman has superior armor. Superman is the Man of Steel, but Batman's suit is Kevlar. Kevlar>Steel, so clearly Batman's more durable. I'm not joking look it up he has nukes in his belt.

USSJ3071

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By USSJ3071

this is basically just what you find to be a better asset in a fight. speed or durability. if its the latter, clark wins as bats will break his own hand on clark's face. he also wouldnt know tricks like vibrating invisible or through objects.

Dube11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman