#351 Posted by ANTHP2000 (26954 posts) - - Show Bio

@anthp2000:

Ah, yeah. Problem is, I said "effortlessly" to not call it a stomp. Because I think effortless is not as bad as a stomp.

Stomp is when you destroy your opponent in a fight, to the point that he is no match against you in any way. However, in order for you to stomp your opponent, sometimes you would have to cut loose. I am pretty sure you have seen someone stomp another character but they had to put some effort into it in order to actually stomp them. Beating someone effortlessly honestly is a stomp, but just because you can stomp someone doesn't mean you can do it effortlessly. So IMO, effortlessly > stomp.

Maybe you're right. Either way, we agree.

@anthp2000 said:
@danieldaripper said:
@anthp2000 said:

Still Bruce, still effortlessly.

That's pushing it don't you think, Frank has feats that suggest he can put up a damn good fight, just look at his fight with Daken.

No, not at all. Not remotely a good fight.

So when Frank puts up a fight against a superior Daken that mean's he gets effortlessly beaten by the inferior Batman, eh sounds legit.

I mean, if you can post anything that puts Daken on Bruce's level.

#352 Edited by God_Spawn (43087 posts) - - Show Bio

@anthp2000: Even if Daken isn't on Bruce's level of technical skill, this is a guy that stomped Deadpool, has given Wolverine good fights, has tanked hits from the Thing, Skaar, Cyclops, and has decimated Sabretooth, Daken's no pushover. One of his worst skill feats is fighting X-23 to a near stand still and that isn't anything to be ashamed of.

#353 Posted by ANTHP2000 (26954 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: I'm more than sure there are huge amounts of context were avoiding here.

#354 Posted by DanielDaRipper (5431 posts) - - Show Bio

@anthp2000: Basically what God Spawn said, the only thing that might be out of context is the Wolverine fight in which Daken had the muramasa blades infused into his claws to cancel out healing factors, but that is the only fight I think is out of context his other fights with Logan were legit.

#355 Posted by God_Spawn (43087 posts) - - Show Bio

@danieldaripper: The fight with Daken and the m claws was after Logan was retrained from the Silver Samurai with the m Blade to get his skill back. It wasn't totally easy for Logan. Aside from that, Daken cut open Logan's throat and he said Daken was better than him prior to all that. There was also the UXF fight in which Logan remarked Daken's skill but Logan definitely had the upper hand and eventually killed him. Unless I'm remembering stuff wrong but I'm pretty sure on all of it.

#356 Posted by God_Spawn (43087 posts) - - Show Bio

@anthp2000: What would I be avoiding context on? Daken humiliated Deadpool and cut off his arm. He cut open Logan's throat and made him have to retrain with Silver Samurai with the M Blade to beat Daken. In a second fight he took half of Logan's face off with a slash and eventually Logan killed him while having a solid upper hand. Daken was trapped in a cage with Sabretooth for an unknown period of time and eventually won with a throat slash with no visible injury in what seemed to be a stomp in his favor. He used pheromones to make the Thing angry and smash his face to a pulp only to heal a few panels later while still conscious. Skaar punched him out of a bar and he was laughing at him or jesting him to a degree. Cyclops blasted him and he seemed to have played possum if not recover quickly. The feats are as they are.

#357 Edited by ANTHP2000 (26954 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

@anthp2000: What would I be avoiding context on? Daken humiliated Deadpool and cut off his arm. He cut open Logan's throat and made him have to retrain with Silver Samurai with the M Blade to beat Daken. In a second fight he took half of Logan's face off with a slash and eventually Logan killed him while having a solid upper hand. Daken was trapped in a cage with Sabretooth for an unknown period of time and eventually won with a throat slash with no visible injury in what seemed to be a stomp in his favor. He used pheromones to make the Thing angry and smash his face to a pulp only to heal a few panels later while still conscious. Skaar punched him out of a bar and he was laughing at him or jesting him to a degree. Cyclops blasted him and he seemed to have played possum if not recover quickly. The feats are as they are.

@danieldaripper said:

@anthp2000: Basically what God Spawn said, the only thing that might be out of context is the Wolverine fight in which Daken had the muramasa blades infused into his claws to cancel out healing factors, but that is the only fight I think is out of context his other fights with Logan were legit.

Basically, if you guys scale Frank from guys like Wolverine then he should stomp Batman. I've seen nothing of those, at least not consistently, I've seen nothing from Frank to suggest this isn's a stomp in favor of Batman.

#358 Edited by God_Spawn (43087 posts) - - Show Bio

@anthp2000: I'm not scaling him from Logan. There is a considerable gap, but you asked what Daken could do and I gave you some of his feats. With that said, I did say Bruce would control most of the fight, but Castle isn't a pushover. He's still been able to land solid blows on skilled fighters like Daredevil, Moon Knight, Daken, Wolverine. He's hit hard enough to rattle Us Agent. He's kicked Deadpool hard enough to crack storefront glass. He's broken steel chains etc. These are basic street 101 and things Bruce has exceeded. Bruce has EVERY advantage, but Castle's a total damage sponge in every sense of the word. He's not so helpless that he's going down easy.

#359 Posted by Morpheus_ (34431 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: I'm more than sure there are huge amounts of context were avoiding here.

Not really. All of the feats he mentioned are straight-up. He also forgot that Daken had Spider-Man entirely at his mercy in American Son until he got cocky and wrecked a pre-adamantium body Cyber. He also has two separate stalemates with X-23 (Dark Wolverine/X-23: Collision and Uncanny X-Men/Dark Avengers: Utopia).

#360 Edited by ANTHP2000 (26954 posts) - - Show Bio

@morpheus_: And this is the guy Frank held his own against?

#361 Posted by Morpheus_ (34431 posts) - - Show Bio

@morpheus_: And this is the guy Frank held his own against?

Daken ended up slicing Frank to ribbons, literally. There was no way Punisher would go down in his own book in a fight that ended with his death in just a couple of pages.

Oh, and Daken has taken down Bullseye, too.

#362 Posted by God_Spawn (43087 posts) - - Show Bio

@anthp2000: He literally ended up in pieces against him. And Daken wasn't taking everything seriously at first because he's cocky. And when he did get series Frank got solid shots on him. Stabbing his neck with a knife, sticking his thumb inside his eyeball. Daken didn't walk away without a scratch.

#363 Posted by DanielDaRipper (5431 posts) - - Show Bio

@anthp2000: Actually I think Batman does win, but you saying effortlessly is utter bullshit and I explained why.

#364 Posted by DanielDaRipper (5431 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: I see, but like I said all of Daken's other fights with Logan were legit.

#365 Posted by God_Spawn (43087 posts) - - Show Bio
#366 Posted by DanielDaRipper (5431 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: I know I was just making sure you understood what I was saying

#367 Posted by Zemoftw (1486 posts) - - Show Bio

Bruce but it's not a stomp at all. AT ALL.

#368 Posted by Zemoftw (1486 posts) - - Show Bio

Actually. Frank stomps bruce

#369 Edited by Vertigo- (17730 posts) - - Show Bio

Bruce dominates, but Frank goes down swinging. Frank's pain tolerance is quite notable among his tier

#370 Posted by TheKinfing (11744 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman stomps.

#371 Posted by P00TY (5781 posts) - - Show Bio

Bruce will win 10/10 but he won't want to face him the 11th time.

#372 Posted by patrat18 (11738 posts) - - Show Bio

@zemoftw said:

Bruce but it's not a stomp at all. AT ALL.

@zemoftw said:

Actually. Frank stomps bruce

I'm confused by this

#373 Posted by Zemoftw (1486 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18: idk wehat i was saying either. Just wanted to kepp this alive. Imho bruce wins 6/10

#374 Posted by Zemoftw (1486 posts) - - Show Bio

To quote the greatest user on this site:

"This thread is stupid. Marvel and DC thrive on sh@@ like this! superheroes fight all the time and never settle anything, tehy always team up so that their respective universes can remain the same and milk money out of nerds who never get laid and assh*les like Kevin Smith who think it's some kind of great art form...

Comics could be so much more than who could kick who's ass.

Ever read "The Watchmen"?

Or even "Dark Knight Returns"?

Those are great comics....

But Batman would kick Punisher's ass in hand to hand if he could get his guns away from him!

And then Daredevil would kick Batman in the throat, and then Moon Knight would kill Daredevil and then Bane would break Moon Knight's back and then

Robin would kick Bane in the balls but because the Venom formula made Bane sterile it wouldn't hurt and then Bane would choke Robin to death and then some overweight geek in a black trenchcoat would borrow money from his mom to buy the next issue and go home to his basement and play Heroclix and masturbate....

#375 Posted by Zemoftw (1486 posts) - - Show Bio

But still punisher would win. He's the better fighter

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00
#376 Posted by deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00 (10000 posts) - - Show Bio

Stop bumping mismatches. A blindfolded Batman with two hands tied behind his back could destroy Frank.

#378 Posted by Zemoftw (1486 posts) - - Show Bio

Frank effortlessly. Bruce isn't up there and never will be

Avatar image for deactivated-5a89ca5697052
#379 Posted by deactivated-5a89ca5697052 (8063 posts) - - Show Bio

Bruce dominates, but Frank goes down swinging. Frank's pain tolerance is quite notable among his tier

#380 Posted by tj849 (8569 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for deactivated-5ad4cb41c7fb8
#381 Posted by deactivated-5ad4cb41c7fb8 (3527 posts) - - Show Bio

Bruce wins.

Avatar image for clownprinceofcrime1995
#382 Posted by clownprinceofcrime1995 (5178 posts) - - Show Bio

@zemoftw:

@zemoftw said:

Frank effortlessly. Bruce isn't up there and never will be

What?

#383 Posted by Zemoftw (1486 posts) - - Show Bio
#384 Posted by Zemoftw (1486 posts) - - Show Bio

Frank 9/10

#385 Posted by Inside (862 posts) - - Show Bio

@cody1984: Maybe I'm a bit late for this but LOL in Castle having better "tactics".

Batman is much, much smarter then him, he has come up with much better plans and tactics for tougher people then castle.

He is also on a whole nother level as a fighter to the point that I think Castle would even have a hard time hitting him EVEN if he fought dirty.

#386 Posted by CosmoGod (1091 posts) - - Show Bio

Bat humiliates.

#387 Posted by jplaya2023 (768 posts) - - Show Bio

batman has beaten punisher in every comic encounter canon story or not so that should tell you.

#388 Posted by EmpressOfDread (12367 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman faster, more skilled.

#389 Edited by PunisherKills (1 posts) - - Show Bio

Easy: Batman doesn't kill. Punisher does. How many times has the joker survived? Frank > Joker therefore Frank > Batman. If you dont get this let me explain Batman wouldn't kill the Punisher. If the Punisher has half, at the very least, the chances to kill batman as the joker has the bat is dead. I remeber watching Batman on the WB when I was a kid and he fucking climbed ladders! Punisher 5.0 to the spine. Bat=dead. Bat may beat him in a fight but inly if he has belt. bat hides behind mask while frank is always in the open. both are human. one hides one doesnt. one kills one doesnt. who's the bitch?

#390 Posted by TonyStark6999 (2355 posts) - - Show Bio

Punisher

#392 Posted by Inside (862 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
#393 Edited by deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4 (18365 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman wins—the notion he stomps is faulty though

Avatar image for stalin-is-steel
#394 Posted by Stalin-Is-Steel (3586 posts) - - Show Bio

Bruce wins, obviously. The only issue is durability.

Avatar image for hoboswagginssidekick
#395 Posted by HoboSwagginsSidekick (228 posts) - - Show Bio

@cattlebattle: and galactic war against the likes of Darkseid, Mongol, Braniac, Despero and Decay :)

Avatar image for clownprinceofcrime1995
#396 Posted by clownprinceofcrime1995 (5178 posts) - - Show Bio

@_kingoflatveria:

I reckon a stomp is a solid claim. The only argument you could make is guns Vs batman but he’s faced better shots and lived. As soon as it gets H2H Frank goes down hard and fast.

Plus it’s a sewer, plenty of dark side paths to vanish and hunt punisher from.