#101 Posted by JonesDeini (3874 posts) - - Show Bio
@darkcloakx said:
" batman would win.even though he is overrated. "
Love Batman, but ever since Morrison invented the "Batgod" during his JLA run every writer has given Batman pis after pis victory. He now has the powers of prep/PIS/and poor writing. That aside, under the conditions given with both having their best equipment I'd say Batman eeks out a small but pyric victory. Both men tear each other apart...badly. Batman wins, but he ain't getting out of that sewer in his via his own strength. Bruce will know he's been in the fight of his life. 
#102 Posted by cody1984 (1366 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sgtcrispy said:
"Tricking someone who has amnesia Isn't a feat. Especially tricking The Hulk with amnesia. It's not that clever, It's pretty simple actually. I think Batman being the Justice League's regular tactician shows his skills.What have I posted that was PIS? Please tell me. You can post scans of Wolverine being hurt by a wooden bat but when I post something that's consistent to what Batman does a lot It's PIS? Your bias is amazing. Honestly, the Punisher tagging Spiderman seems like PIS or CIS to me, there's no way It'd happen in normal circumstances.One scan of Punisher getting lucky and hitting Spiderman while he's mid air and not taking Frank seriously is not enough. Batman's reaction time far outweighs Punisher's. He's been shown to tag, react or avoid speedsters quite a bit.    Punisher doesn't have anything on Batman. "

The whole darkseid slapping around batman and him surving would be one.  You claiming earlier he could dodge bullets would be two, claiming that he can dodge superspeed attacks would be three instances of PIS.

For the hundredth time he planned using the Hulk in advance to get Wolverine, Spiderman, and Daredevil from trying to capture him.  This shows advance planning on how to deal with those three and take out the hulk before he destroys the city that was good planning.  Batman just placed a bunch of bombs that was going to cause darkseid's planet to blow up that was common sense not great, good, or even average planning. 

The Punisher has shot a lot of people he has a great aim that was not PIS and now you're trying to claim it is because you can't back up your own.

Punisher does have better planning abilities than batman since you have failed to prove other wise and you are wasting my time now. 

#103 Posted by cody1984 (1366 posts) - - Show Bio
@JonesDeini said:
" @darkcloakx said:
Love Batman, but ever since Morrison invented the "Batgod" during his JLA run every writer has given Batman pis after pis victory. He now has the powers of prep/PIS/and poor writing. That aside, under the conditions given with both having their best equipment I'd say Batman eeks out a small but pyric victory. Both men tear each other apart...badly. Batman wins, but he ain't getting out of that sewer in his via his own strength. Bruce will know he's been in the fight of his life.  "

Thank you.  I'm not saying that to be rude I'm seriously thanking you for admiting that batman has a ton of PIS in his comics and that this fight would be close one.  I disagree with you about who would win but I'm glad to have some sanity on the pro batman side.   
#104 Posted by entropy_aegis (20833 posts) - - Show Bio

@cody1984 said:

"@JonesDeini said:
" @darkcloakx said:
Love Batman, but ever since Morrison invented the "Batgod" during his JLA run every writer has given Batman pis after pis victory. He now has the powers of prep/PIS/and poor writing. That aside, under the conditions given with both having their best equipment I'd say Batman eeks out a small but pyric victory. Both men tear each other apart...badly. Batman wins, but he ain't getting out of that sewer in his via his own strength. Bruce will know he's been in the fight of his life.  "
Thank you.  I'm not saying that to be rude I'm seriously thanking you for admiting that batman has a ton of PIS in his comics and that this fight would be close one.  I disagree with you about who would win but I'm glad to have some sanity on the pro batman side.    "

Again with the PIS?God PIS is easily distinguishable,the problem with you is that you can't stand seeing Batman win,dismissing everything as PIS makes you look like a desperate fanboy.And funny your the guy who thinks Punisher can beat Wolverine when Logan should shred him.Now those scans of the Wolverine fight THATS PIS.PIS is'nt some guy fighting Superman like you think.
@cody1984:
Can Punisher outplan an invisible Hyper dimensional time travelling creature whose sole purpose is to completly destroy you and do so while in amnesia?

Batman has done that,Punisher has'nt come even remotely close.Outsmarting that thing>>>>>>outsmarting those guys you mentioned,Bruce will take him to school on tactics.

#105 Posted by jrock85 (2882 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman 7/10.

#106 Posted by Final Arrow (24426 posts) - - Show Bio
@cody1984 said:
" @entropy_aegis said:
"@cody1984: Oh and using non cannon scans KNOWING it was wrong?guess trolling can't escape you cant it?Maybe i should post scans from the crossover where batman hands him his ass. "
Oh fuck off.  The series was from MAX and punisher in 616 has been hurt worse before and kept on fighting.  "
Read the battle forum and site rules, Comicvine is a non swearing site unless it's censored, Also in a battle only cannon feats must be used unless stated by the OP.
#107 Posted by cody1984 (1366 posts) - - Show Bio
@entropy_aegis said:
"

@cody1984 said:

"@JonesDeini said:
" @darkcloakx said:
Thank you.  I'm not saying that to be rude I'm seriously thanking you for admiting that batman has a ton of PIS in his comics and that this fight would be close one.  I disagree with you about who would win but I'm glad to have some sanity on the pro batman side.    "

Again with the PIS?God PIS is easily distinguishable,the problem with you is that you can't stand seeing Batman win,dismissing everything as PIS makes you look like a desperate fanboy.And funny your the guy who thinks Punisher can beat Wolverine when Logan should shred him.Now those scans of the Wolverine fight THATS PIS.PIS is'nt some guy fighting Superman like you think.
@cody1984:
Can Punisher outplan an invisible Hyper dimensional time travelling creature whose sole purpose is to completly destroy you and do so while in amnesia?

Batman has done that,Punisher has'nt come even remotely close.Outsmarting that thing>>>>>>outsmarting those guys you mentioned,Bruce will take him to school on tactics.

"

I'm dismissing his PIS because it is PIS and the fact of the matter is batman is not going to run through the Punisher on here like you claim.  If you want to say he wins fine.  However the amount of nonsense being posted for batman is pathetic. 

Punisher did beat wolverine twice in the wolverine comic 186 I believe wolverine says he "didn't appreciate the steam roller" so yes the fight is canon and he lost.  The same way he has gotten punked by daredevil before and nick fury who dropped him like a bad habit. 

Punisher disabling wolverine but shooting off his balls wasn't PIS since the Hood did the samething to wolverine and it took Logan a bit to recover from it. 

You have any scans of batman doing said feat?

Bruce has been taken to school being knocked out before by harvy dent in one punch I believe yet the guy is suppose to be able to hang with supes...yeah that is BS.   

#108 Posted by cody1984 (1366 posts) - - Show Bio
@Final Arrow said:
" @cody1984 said:
" @entropy_aegis said:
"@cody1984: Oh and using non cannon scans KNOWING it was wrong?guess trolling can't escape you cant it?Maybe i should post scans from the crossover where batman hands him his ass. "
Oh fuck off.  The series was from MAX and punisher in 616 has been hurt worse before and kept on fighting.  "
Read the battle forum and site rules, Comicvine is a non swearing site unless it's censored, Also in a battle only cannon feats must be used unless stated by the OP. "

Two scans neither of which I referred to in this fight. 
#109 Posted by entropy_aegis (20833 posts) - - Show Bio
@cody1984:
Who posted the non sense of him beating Superman?If someone did then chances are they did so to retaliate to you.I dont have scans of the Hyper adapter incident , youre gonna have to read the whole mini series to understand that.Harvey Dent has beaten Killer Croc and KGbeast in an unarmed fight.Now THAT'S PIS.
#110 Posted by cody1984 (1366 posts) - - Show Bio
@entropy_aegis said:
"@cody1984: Who posted the non sense of him beating Superman?If someone did then chances are they did so to retaliate to you.I dont have scans of the Hyper adapter incident , youre gonna have to read the whole mini series to understand that.Harvey Dent has beaten Killer Croc and KGbeast in an unarmed fight.Now THAT'S PIS. "

The whole mind controlled superman arguement I stated that Batman should've been killed easily was my point.  Him posting a scan of dodging superman flying at him at full speed is PIS because superman can move faster than a bullet which batman can not that is why I consider that about useless since it's just the writer pulling PIS. 

#111 Posted by gingerpenny (2401 posts) - - Show Bio

The Punisher would beat the shit out of batman everytime

#112 Posted by Savag3Dragon (41 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman takes this one

#113 Posted by entropy_aegis (20833 posts) - - Show Bio

@cody1984 said:

"@entropy_aegis said:
"@cody1984: Who posted the non sense of him beating Superman?If someone did then chances are they did so to retaliate to you.I dont have scans of the Hyper adapter incident , youre gonna have to read the whole mini series to understand that.Harvey Dent has beaten Killer Croc and KGbeast in an unarmed fight.Now THAT'S PIS. "

The whole mind controlled superman arguement I stated that Batman should've been killed easily was my point.  Him posting a scan of dodging superman flying at him at full speed is PIS because superman can move faster than a bullet which batman can not that is why I consider that about useless since it's just the writer pulling PIS. 

"

Yeah the mind controlled could be considered PIS but the narration made it clear that Supes was slower.
#114 Posted by Equonox (1019 posts) - - Show Bio

This thread is hilarious.

I have spent a solid hour of last night reading this over and then sleeping on it before I made a response.  The arguments in favor of Castle are "uh, he has a gun, and he has shot people before, so he would just shoot Batman and win".  Anyone in favor of Castle care to explain how he is any different than the countless of sure-shot assassins Bruce has punk'd in the 7+ decades of experience?  Hush? Deadshot?  Bruce has beaten individuals like these in sprawling cityscapes in which you would clearly favor the sniper.  In a sewer (in HIS domain), Batman has an even bigger edge.  Batman has a faster reaction time, a far more innate sense of tactics, and is simply more experienced in this sort of combat situation.

I would also agree with the multitude of people arguing that Castle would be unable to shoot Bruce.  The argument for those in favor of Castle have made here is "he can't dodge bullets, he can only dodge the people shooting them".  I think you should try thinking before posting something this asinine.  Yes, you are technically correct, he doesn't dodge bullets Neo-style, but his reaction time is such that whoever is shooting at him will never be able to hit their mark because he dodges "them" (their aim).  The conclusion is the same - Punisher can't shoot the Batman.  Disagree?  Here's a nice tidbit I grew just for you: Batman dodged the Omega sanction.  Only man to do it. Omega Sanction >>>>>>>> Bullets in basically every fashion (speed, accuracy, etc.).

Now, even if you are still high enough to believe Castle could actually hit Batman, the burden of proof is on you to prove he has the kind of firepower to actually penetrate Batman's armor - as far as I'm concerned, the countless shots Batman has taken like love taps seems to prove that even a shot that connects won't do much damage.  I'm assuming you will make the argument that he has armor piercing rounds, to which I say that may be true, but I'm sure that if he does he keeps them in a separate clip, which would take at least a second or two to load into his gun.  By that time he's KO'd.

I don't think anyone has forwarded the argument that Punisher could beat Batman in h2h, so I won't beat the dead horse on that.
#115 Posted by entropy_aegis (20833 posts) - - Show Bio
@Equonox said:
"This thread is hilarious.

I have spent a solid hour of last night reading this over and then sleeping on it before I made a response.  The arguments in favor of Castle are "uh, he has a gun, and he has shot people before, so he would just shoot Batman and win".  Anyone in favor of Castle care to explain how he is any different than the countless of sure-shot assassins Bruce has punk'd in the 7+ decades of experience?  Hush? Deadshot?  Bruce has beaten individuals like these in sprawling cityscapes in which you would clearly favor the sniper.  In a sewer (in HIS domain), Batman has an even bigger edge.  Batman has a faster reaction time, a far more innate sense of tactics, and is simply more experienced in this sort of combat situation.

I would also agree with the multitude of people arguing that Castle would be unable to shoot Bruce.  The argument for those in favor of Castle have made here is "he can't dodge bullets, he can only dodge the people shooting them".  I think you should try thinking before posting something this asinine.  Yes, you are technically correct, he doesn't dodge bullets Neo-style, but his reaction time is such that whoever is shooting at him will never be able to hit their mark because he dodges "them" (their aim).  The conclusion is the same - Punisher can't shoot the Batman.  Disagree?  Here's a nice tidbit I grew just for you: Batman dodged the Omega sanction.  Only man to do it. Omega Sanction >>>>>>>> Bullets in basically every fashion (speed, accuracy, etc.).

Now, even if you are still high enough to believe Castle could actually hit Batman, the burden of proof is on you to prove he has the kind of firepower to actually penetrate Batman's armor - as far as I'm concerned, the countless shots Batman has taken like love taps seems to prove that even a shot that connects won't do much damage.  I'm assuming you will make the argument that he has armor piercing rounds, to which I say that may be true, but I'm sure that if he does he keeps them in a separate clip, which would take at least a second or two to load into his gun.  By that time he's KO'd.

I don't think anyone has forwarded the argument that Punisher could beat Batman in h2h, so I won't beat the dead horse on that.
"

Um Batman never dodged the sanction and he's a bullet timer Neo style and so are many streetlevel characters.
#116 Posted by Ramtha07 (1299 posts) - - Show Bio

@Equonox:
Good arguments. In every way Batman should take majority. But won't. I say Frank wins 6/10 for a few reasons really. When I said "Batman brings a knife to a gunfight" I meant, in essence, Batman doesn't fight to kill. Frank does. This gives Frank an incredible edge. He's a street fighter, the type that would claw your eyes out and bite your nose off in a head to head without thinking twice. Frank's got the highest military training and military honors out there... he's a natural born killer. That's what I mean by Batman bringing a knife to a gunfight.

Both Batman and Frank fight organized crime. Difference is, Batman's adversaries live to fight another day. If Frank were cleaning up the streets of Gotham there wouldn't be a need for an Arkham asylum... just the cemetery would do nicely. Frank is underestimated. Every tough guy, every expert with a gun filled with bad intentions loses to Frank. He is far from an ordinary gunslinger.

Hand to Hand = Batman

Physical Attributes = Batman (slightly)

Battle Tactics/intelligence = Batman

Gadgets/armaments = Equal (Batman has tools to incapacitate, Frank has tools to kill - thus they are equal in my books)

Grit, attitude and killer instinct all go to Frank. Which make him a deadly prospect for Bruce as he is packing enough heat to back up his tude.

#117 Posted by cody1984 (1366 posts) - - Show Bio

@Equonox
said:
"This thread is hilarious.

"

Proof Frank could hit Batman.

Proof that the bullets would hurt batman. 

#118 Posted by Acewild (153 posts) - - Show Bio
@Equonox:  You can even say that he always have armored piercing bullets in the clip.. I would have to go with punisher 6/10
#119 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29886 posts) - - Show Bio
@cody1984:
Gallery image 1Gallery image 2
Just to be fair. :P
#120 Posted by cody1984 (1366 posts) - - Show Bio
@InnerVenom123 said:
" @cody1984:
Just to be fair. :P "

Since he is one of your favorite characters I'll put he survives but got knocked out at the bottom if I use the scan in the future. 
#121 Posted by Hero1921 (169 posts) - - Show Bio

Punisher is a ruthless killer and good man. Even though Frank is one tough guy. He usually deals with scum, murders, mobsters, and some assassins. Batman has a rouge gallery of dangerous murders and mad geniuses. Some could argue  that Batman only fights the same mostly, but since he is part of the Justice League, he fight people that Frank could barley comprehend. Batman has fought aliens, demons, metahumans, and gods. And for the most part he has won. I have read a lot of issues dealing with Punisher and I have only read (Please forgive me if i don't know every thing) in recent years, I remember he fought Sentry, Jack O Lantern, Daken, and some demons when he was Zombie Punisher. I remember when he was mystic Punisher. He has fought a lot of creatures and what not, but on small occasions. They both have a lot on their records, but from what I have read in the batman comics ( Older JLA, Batman, Superman/Batman). Batman is reigning champ. He is a strategist and thinks on his toes. He relies more on his mind, then his gadgets. And him fighting in the sewers, just gives Batman more of an advantage.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
#122 Posted by termiteone4ever (12795 posts) - - Show Bio

Punisher cannot defeat batman.
Batman fighting ability is way above punisher. Skills even weapon wise batman is above him and smarter.
utility belt alone is more than enough.

#123 Posted by cody1984 (1366 posts) - - Show Bio

If the Joker can capture batman and beat him than Punisher could.   
#124 Posted by bringdeath (283 posts) - - Show Bio

I love this,this is  awesome I am a huge fan of the punisher and I like batman so this fun keep it coming guys I'm staying out of this cause my forum battle days are over but,keep it going.
#125 Edited by wanonalake (324 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't see batman winning this.

#126 Posted by BlessedbyHorus (6320 posts) - - Show Bio

Punisher just shoots him in the face and game over. Seriously...The people arguing Batman would win have not made any good points nor have they even read a single Punisher comic. Batman's fighting skill wouldn't mean jack, especially in a situation like this where the location is a narrow sewer. Punisher has the advantage. He has long range and Batman has zip to counter that. There's a reason why we as humans developed and favored long range projection weapons like the bow or gun where as melee(and even hand to hand lol) are basically extinct in warfare, because with projection weapons like a gun keeps your enemies at a distance. So again Batmans fighting skills are moot here in this situation.

People saying Batman has dodged bullets is just laughable at best. When has he? When has he dodged bullets from someone as skilled as Frank? Someone like Frank who was not only U.S. Marine Captain and black ops, but still continued his training afterwards and even tagged people like freaking Spiderman! Spiderman who is ACTUALLY a bullet dodger! Unlike Bruce. Bruce is not going to be able to dodge the standard firepower that Frank usually carries especially in a narrow sewer. Franks high caliber bullets are going to pierce right through Batmans armor. Punisher unlike Batmans most the people Batman faces does not miss. Yeah you can bring up Deadshot. But the problem is that Deadshot has beaten Batman twice, even though he pulls his shots for Batman because he doesn't usually kill outside his contract. The times Batman has beaten Deadshot, it's usually been Batman freezing his bank accounts, or publicly exposing his plot to be the king of the underworld. In his run on Suicide Squad, it's clearly stated that Deadshot has never been able to kill Batman because he reminds Deadshot of his brother.

Batman tougher than Punisher? Moot. Because Punisher like Batman fights superpowered people on a deadly bases. Heck just read the recent Punisher warzones. And it gets even worse due to the fact that Batman has no prep(not that Punisher himself doesn't have good prep feats). In this situation Batman goes down. Batman being a better martial artist is moot when it comes to this circumstance.

Again one shoot to the face and its gameover for Batman.

#127 Posted by Carter_esque (6704 posts) - - Show Bio

Bats

#128 Posted by Wolverine008 (51027 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman sweeps.

#129 Edited by BlessedbyHorus (6320 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08: @carter_esque:

Explain. When Bats is at a clear disadvantage. What is he going to do to Frank? How is he even going to get close?

#130 Posted by Wolverine008 (51027 posts) - - Show Bio

@king_stranglehold_da_first: He's not at a disadvantage at all. He pretty much holds every clear advantage over Frank from fighting skill, equipment, physicals, tactical ability, etc. The only thing Frank hold over Batman is pain tolerance.

#131 Posted by MaximumGeyser5 (588 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman, in a brutal long fight

#132 Edited by BlessedbyHorus (6320 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08 said:

@king_stranglehold_da_first: He's not at a disadvantage at all. He pretty much holds every clear advantage over Frank from fighting skill, equipment, physicals, tactical ability, etc. The only thing Frank hold over Batman is pain tolerance.

What??? Did you even read my post?

Fighting skills-I already said is moot. Batman is going to have to get closerepeat close to Frank before he gets shredded up by Franks high caliber bullets. Yeah whats his fighting skills going to do for him in this situation? Batmans starndard armor IIRC was stated to barely be able to handle regular pistol rounds...Frank packs more than just regular pistols. Not only that but Frank is a skilled marksman due his past life in the military. Skilled marksman>>>>Skilled fighter.

Equipment-What equipment's does Bats has that will save him in this situation? Punisherss standard equipment is always a shitload of explosives and heavy weapons. Grenades and more. Heck he even sometimes carries white phosphorus grenades. Look up what those do...

Physicals-Arguable. But Frank trains his body and has taken shots from superpowered people on Marvel Earth.

Tactician-Arguable IMO. But I can make a case for Frank because he usually goes up against people who psychically outclasse him. And not only that he uses whatever he has since he does not some rich billionaire and has resources like say Bruce.

No...The only thing Frank does not have is pain tolerance.

Batman has no clear advantage in this fight. The people who are voting for Batman can not even explain in detail how he even wins or how he even gets close to Frank.

#133 Posted by Wolverine008 (51027 posts) - - Show Bio

@king_stranglehold_da_first: The OP didn't list a starting distance. Battle forum rules say that in case, we assume both combatants start close to each other.

#134 Edited by BlessedbyHorus (6320 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08 said:

@king_stranglehold_da_first: The OP didn't list a starting distance. Battle forum rules say that in case, we assume both combatants start close to each other.

In that case Frank shots him in the head.

Game over.

#135 Posted by patrat18 (11739 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman easy.

#136 Posted by The_Titan_Lord (9245 posts) - - Show Bio

Frank maybe.

#137 Edited by BlessedbyHorus (6320 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18 said:

Batman easy.

How when all Frank has to do is shoot him in the face? Since they are close. Its not like Bruce has ever dodged bullets point blank by people as skilled as Punisher, who I mean tagged Spiderman. If so someone please post me a scan.

Punisher wins easy.

#139 Edited by BlessedbyHorus (6320 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18 said:

@king_stranglehold_da_first said:

@patrat18 said:

Batman easy.

How when all Frank has to do is shoot him in the face? Since they are close. Its not like Bruce has ever dodged bullets point blank by people as skilled as Punisher, who I mean tagged Spiderman. If so someone please post me a scan.

Punisher wins easy.bat

No Caption Provided

Batman goes against Deadshot who far out classes Frank in accuracy. Batman wins easy.

What???

1. That scan is lousy at best. It doesn't even show Deadshot shooting atat Bruce. What is that scan suppose to prove? But it doesn't matter because Batman doesn't dodge bullets.

2. Did you even read my first post in this thread? Deadshot was the first thing I made sure I would address. Like I said Deadshot has beaten Batman twice. It has already been stated that Deadshot pulls his shots for Batman because again he does not KILL OUTSIDE HIS CONTACT. Also read his run Suicide Squad, where it's clearly stated that Deadshot has never been able to kill Batman because he reminds Deadshot of his brother.Bringing up Deadshot is moot.

3. Heres Punisher tagging Spiderman with his bullets and even shoots his webshooters in mid air. Spiderman...Who is actually a bullet dodger unlike Bats and is faster than Bats.

Here he shoots Burnout who is a speedster. Again proving that he is a skilled marksman.

No Caption Provided

Batman goes up again people like Deadshot(who he loses against lol) who ouclasses Frank in accuracy? Frank humiliates Bullseye who is just as good as a marksman or better than Deadshot.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3

4. Here where Batman even states HIMSELF that Deadshot HOLDS BACK his shots.

No Caption Provided

Again Punishers marksmanship>Batmans Martial Arts. I'll take marksmanship any day in a situation like this.

Punisher easily...

#140 Posted by MonsterStomp (36769 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman.

#141 Edited by VMole (749 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08 said:

What??? Did you even read my post?

Fighting skills-I already said is moot. Batman is going to have to get closerepeat close to Frank before he gets shredded up by Franks high caliber bullets. Yeah whats his fighting skills going to do for him in this situation? Batmans starndard armor IIRC was stated to barely be able to handle regular pistol rounds...Frank packs more than just regular pistols. Not only that but Frank is a skilled marksman due his past life in the military. Skilled marksman>>>>Skilled fighter.

Equipment-What equipment's does Bats has that will save him in this situation? Punisherss standard equipment is always a shitload of explosives and heavy weapons. Grenades and more. Heck he even sometimes carries white phosphorus grenades. Look up what those do...

Physicals-Arguable. But Frank trains his body and has taken shots from superpowered people on Marvel Earth.

Tactician-Arguable IMO. But I can make a case for Frank because he usually goes up against people who psychically outclasse him. And not only that he uses whatever he has since he does not some rich billionaire and has resources like say Bruce.

No...The only thing Frank does not have is pain tolerance.

As physical stats go, I would say Batman is better than Punisher in every category except overall toughness. I also agree that having a gunfight in an enclosed space like a sewer doesn't leave Batman with many options as he would have in a dark cityscape where has a lot of options to get around Frank's range advantage. Frank could simply hang out in a junction with only one or two (say an L junction) points of entry to decrease Batman's chances of sneaking up on him, one of the most effective tactics in ranged combat is funneling your opponent into a a firing lane that gives them less room to maneuver or take cover from your weapon(s), and it would go without saying that Frank would know something as basic as that.

Batman's been tagged before by folks lesser than Frank in marksmanship, that's the reason why he wears the armor in the first place. While he's no Deadshot, I also don't see Frank futzing around with his gun or panic shooting at shadows and other things that would throw off his aim. Batman is a formidable opponent, but like most heroes, his successes have to be put into context (what he was equipped with, prior knowledge of the opposition, what his opposition was equipped with, the setting of the fight, etc.) I don't know if anyone else would agree, but playing the Arkham series made me realize how dangerous a slack-jawed thug with a gun can be if you attempt to try any sort of fancy kung-fu from the front, and how easily Batman's efforts could have been ended if they simply looked up or if they set Batman's goal at the end of a very long and narrow hallway with only one point of entry/exit guarded by armed thugs.

If this were any scenario where Batman was given a much greater range of movement and opportunities to set up an ambush under the cover of night, I'd give it to him more times than not, but this scenario with the narrow spaces, limited points of entry, and long corridors would favor Frank.

#142 Posted by BlessedbyHorus (6320 posts) - - Show Bio

@vmole:

Aye...Nice to see someone who is not just a mindless Batman fan and actually brings something to the table. :)

As physical stats go, I would say Batman is better than Punisher in every category except overall toughness.

As in strength, speed and fighting skills? Agreed.

I also agree that having a gunfight in an enclosed space like a sewer doesn't leave Batman with many options as he would have in a dark cityscape where has a lot of options to get around Frank's range advantage. Frank could simply hang out in a junction with only one or two (say an L junction) points of entry to decrease Batman's chances of sneaking up on him, one of the most effective tactics in ranged combat is funneling your opponent into a a firing lane that gives them less room to maneuver or take cover from your weapon(s), and it would go without saying that Frank would know something as basic as that.

No Caption Provided

Again agreed. I've been trying to tell people this on this thread. The sewer is actually an disadvantage for Batman. Even if Batman tries to use stealth in the dark. Frank has his night vision/infrared goggles which will counter any stealth Batman has in mind. Not that it would really matter.

Batman's been tagged before by folks lesser than Frank in marksmanship, that's the reason why he wears the armor in the first place. While he's no Deadshot, I also don't see Frank futzing around with his gun or panic shooting at shadows and other things that would throw off his aim. Batman is a formidable opponent, but like most heroes, his successes have to be put into context (what he was equipped with, prior knowledge of the opposition, what his opposition was equipped with, the setting of the fight, etc.) I don't know if anyone else would agree, but playing the Arkham series made me realize how dangerous a slack-jawed thug with a gun can be if you attempt to try any sort of fancy kung-fu from the front, and how easily Batman's efforts could have been ended if they simply looked up or if they set Batman's goal at the end of a very long and narrow hallway with only one point of entry/exit guarded by armed thugs.

Like I said...Frank was actually a Special ops. He's not some random thug. And speaking of Batman being tagged by lessor foes.

Here's would would happen if The Punisher shot him with armor piercing, high caliber ammunition.

No Caption Provided

If this were any scenario where Batman was given a much greater range of movement and opportunities to find cover under the cover of night, I'd give it to him, but this scenario with the narrow spaces, limited points of entry, and long corridors seems to favor Frank.

Exactly...

#143 Posted by godzilla44 (7373 posts) - - Show Bio

batman easily

#144 Posted by patrat18 (11739 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18 said:

@patrat18 said:

Batman easy.

Punisher wins easy.bat

No Caption Provided

Batman goes against Deadshot who far out classes Frank in accuracy. Batman wins easy.

What???

1. That scan is lousy at best. It doesn't even show Deadshot shooting atat Bruce. What is that scan suppose to prove? But it doesn't matter because Batman doesn't dodge bullets.

2. Did you even read my first post in this thread? Deadshot was the first thing I made sure I would address. Like I said Deadshot has beaten Batman twice. It has already been stated that Deadshot pulls his shots for Batman because again he does not KILL OUTSIDE HIS CONTACT. Also read his run Suicide Squad, where it's clearly stated that Deadshot has never been able to kill Batman because he reminds Deadshot of his brother.Bringing up Deadshot is moot.

3. Heres Punisher tagging Spiderman with his bullets. Who is actually a bullet dodger unlike Bats and is faster than Bats.

Here he shoots Burnout who is a speedster. Again proving that he is a skilled marksman.

No Caption Provided

Batman goes up again people like Deadshot(who he loses against lol) who ouclasses Frank in accuracy? Frank humiliates Bullseye who is just as good as a marksman or better than Deadshot.

4. Here where Batman even states HIMSELF that Deadshot HOLDS BACK his shots.

No Caption Provided

Again Punishers marksmanship>Batmans Martial Arts. I'll take marksmanship any day in a situation like this.

Punisher easily...

Before DS could even get a shot off Bruce was gone.

Punisher tagging Spiderman is nothing. Show me a recent scan of him tagging spidey.

No Caption Provided

Batman has also tagged speedsters whats your point? Hell even Nightwing taggs speedsters.

Batman's gadgets,intelligence,speed,stealth> Punishers marksmanship. You thing Bataman's just gonna walk in the tunnel turn around and get shot by Frank. Bruce has so many ways to take Frank down it's not even funny. At point blank range Bruce is dodging bullets.

Batman basically challenged Deadshot in that scan. He basically wanted Deadshot to go all out.

What does Frank have that can stop Batman's sonics? Or his magnets? Or his flashbangs, knock out pellets, electric gauntlets ect?

With a couple magnets Batman can take away almost all of Franks arsenal.

Batsuit capabilities:

Contact Lenses

1. Computer Link (can acess remotely the Batcomputer)
  2. Computer analysis
  3. Transmitter/Receiver audio and video
  4. Zoom/Magnifying capabilities
  5. Facial recognition algorithms (including lipreading capabilities)
  6. Lie Detector
  7. Eletromagnetic spectrum vision (thermal,sonar,x-ray and night vision)

Cowl

1. Special lock pick (Bruce is the only that can take it off)
  2. Extra Lenses (Eletromagnetic spectrum vision capabilities)
  3. Spectrum analysis
  4. Earpiece (which enhanced his auditory senses)
  5. Has recorded (and has stored) all of previous missions in Cowl Archives
  6. High Intensity Strobes in order to protect against Poison Ivy's pheromone control and reset the short term memory.
  7. Can connect and receive phones calls.

Gloves/Gauntlet

1. Can take and run DNA/Chemical samples
  2. Can emit electric shocks (capable of frying nerves)
  3. Wrist laser
  4. High-velocity batrope
  5. Shoot out the forearm spikes
  6. Shoot out Bolas-like weapons.
  7. Shoot out micro smoke pellets and anesthetic gas
  8. Can hack other computers

Body armor

1. Bulletproof
  2. Fireproof
  3. Resistant to medium level shocks
  4. Resistant to concentrated acid
  5. Resistant to extreme pressures

Cape

1. Fireproof
  2. Act as a glider

Utility Belt

1. Stores gadgets
  2. EMP emitter
  3. Energy deflector
  4. Demagnetizer

Gadgets

1. Batrangs (Sharp,Explosives,Acid,Cryogenic,Heat and Electric)
  2. Acid capsule
  3. Sonic disruptor
  4. Sonic grenades
  5. Micro propulsor
  6. Freeze grenades
  7. Absorbing capsules
  8. Magnets
  9. Subsonic emitters
  10. Overheat device
  11. Laser cutter
  12. Heat based knuckles
  13. Tracking devices
  14. Grapplin gun
  15. Electrical sticks
  16. Sonic Gun
  17. Hard light gun
  18. Anti-fire/radiation foam gun
  19. Re-breather mask (automatically adjust to different oxygen levels to avoid toxicity)

Boots

1. Enable to walk on walls
  2. Blades enable to walk on areas cover by ice.

#145 Posted by ComicStooge (22062 posts) - - Show Bio

I love them both, but Bruce wins comfortably.

#146 Edited by BlessedbyHorus (6320 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18:

Exactly...BEFOREhe can get a shot. Bruce didn't dodgeany bullets AFTER they were fired.

Punisher tagging Spiderman is nothing. Show me a recent scan of him tagging spidey.

How the heck is Frank tagging Spiderman nothing??? Spiderman is much faster than Batman and not only that but he has Spider Senses. How the heck is that nothing? Stop trying to low ball. Not only did Frank shot Spiderman, but he was able to shoot his webshooters in mid air, which shows the accuracy that Frank has. If Frank can shoot Spiderman, what makes you think Batman is not going to get hit?

Punisher and Spiderman have not fought recently.

Batman has also tagged speedsters whats your point? Hell even Nightwing taggs speedsters.

When? The point is that Punisher has actually shot bullet dodgers using his accuracy. Which means he can shoot Batman. And what is that scan even suppose to prove? I can barely even read it.

Batman's gadgets,intelligence,speed,stealth> Punishers marksmanship. You thing Bataman's just gonna walk in the tunnel turn around and get shot by Frank. Bruce has so many ways to take Frank down it's not even funny. At point blank range Bruce is dodging bullets.

Gadgets? You think Punishers not bringing any of his to the table? Intelligence? Define intelligence. Because Punisher outsmarts superpowered beings on a daily bases using strategy. Case and point being Punisher Warzone where he fights the Avengers. And the thing is Punisher doesn't even have the same amount of resources like Bruce, yet he still outsmarts people like Spiderman, Daredevil, Wolverine,etc. If thats not enough he was able to outwit the Sentry here:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6Gallery image 7Gallery image 8Gallery image 9Gallery image 10
Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6Gallery image 7Gallery image 8

And by the way the Sentry does not have a clear defined weakness like Superman. Frank is just as good as a tactician as Bruce.. Speed? Is Batman fast enough to actually dodge a bullet? Stealth? Wont matter since Frank usually has his night vision/infrared goggled as his standard equipment. Especially in dark places like a sewer.

Frank has many ways to take Batman down. Another way being explosives. And lol...Show me Batman dodging bullets at point blank AFTER they've been fired. I dare you. This should be fun. Marksman is not the only thing Franks has but his tacticians which are close to Bats if you read his comics and his ruthlessness...

Batman basically challenged Deadshot in that scan. He basically wanted Deadshot to go all out.

Try understanding my point again and the scan. Batman KNOWS Deadshot pulls his shots, which was the point of me even posting that scan. And here another instance where Bats admits it again.

No Caption Provided

Again Batman has NEVER faced someone on the level of Frank that was willing to KILL him. Whats Batman even suppose to do?

What does Frank have that can stop Batman's sonics? Or his magnets? Or his flashbangs, knock out pellets, electric gauntlets ect?

With a couple magnets Batman can take away almost all of Franks arsenal.

How often does Batman even use magnets? Also he doesn't even have prep. Knock out gas? Gas mask. Besides, Punisher has similar, lethal equipment. Take your gas grenade and raise you a frag grenade. lol Flash bangs??? Have you read a Punisher comic? He has Flash bangs too. Do you seriously think a dude who regularly goes up against the police doesn't know what to do against flashbangs? Sonics? Say hello to audio blocks. Electric guanlets??? When has he even used those in the comics??? IIRC he only used those in the game Arkham Origins which is not even canon. And even if he did in the comics. How often??? Also when has even used magnets in comics??? If so why doesn't he ever use it against random thugs or other villains? T'Challa actually always used his kinetic energy absorbing Vibranium armor against bullets all the time. Yet we can't say the same for Bats and his magnets.

But anyways I ask you what is Batman going to do against Franks rounds which are 38 and higher especially rounds from assault rifles. Even a 9mm knocked him on his ass and winded him in Batman: Gotham Knights. If he wears heavier armor, he won't be agile enough to "dodge bullets", and his stealth will be compromised. There's a reason why he usually wears lighter armor. It's a tradeoff.

#147 Edited by BlessedbyHorus (6320 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18:

Contact Lenses

1. Computer Link (can acess remotely the Batcomputer)
  2. Computer analysis
  3. Transmitter/Receiver audio and video
  4. Zoom/Magnifying capabilities
  5. Facial recognition algorithms (including lipreading capabilities)
  6. Lie Detector
  7. Eletromagnetic spectrum vision (thermal,sonar,x-ray and night vision)

Cowl

1. Special lock pick (Bruce is the only that can take it off)
  2. Extra Lenses (Eletromagnetic spectrum vision capabilities)
  3. Spectrum analysis
  4. Earpiece (which enhanced his auditory senses)
  5. Has recorded (and has stored) all of previous missions in Cowl Archives
  6. High Intensity Strobes in order to protect against Poison Ivy's pheromone control and reset the short term memory.
  7. Can connect and receive phones calls.

What relevance does any of these have in this situation?

Gloves/Gauntlet

1. Can take and run DNA/Chemical samples
  2. Can emit electric shocks (capable of frying nerves)
  3. Wrist laser
  4. High-velocity batrope
  5. Shoot out the forearm spikes
  6. Shoot out Bolas-like weapons.
  7. Shoot out micro smoke pellets and anesthetic gas
  8. Can hack other computers

Body armor

1. Bulletproof
  2. Fireproof
  3. Resistant to medium level shocks
  4. Resistant to concentrated acid
  5. Resistant to extreme pressures

Cape

1. Fireproof
  2. Act as a glider

Utility Belt

1. Stores gadgets
  2. EMP emitter
  3. Energy deflector
  4. Demagnetizer

Gadgets

1. Batrangs (Sharp,Explosives,Acid,Cryogenic,Heat and Electric)
  2. Acid capsule
  3. Sonic disruptor
  4. Sonic grenades
  5. Micro propulsor
  6. Freeze grenades
  7. Absorbing capsules
  8. Magnets
  9. Subsonic emitters
  10. Overheat device
  11. Laser cutter
  12. Heat based knuckles
  13. Tracking devices
  14. Grapplin gun
  15. Electrical sticks
  16. Sonic Gun
  17. Hard light gun
  18. Anti-fire/radiation foam gun
  19. Re-breather mask (automatically adjust to different oxygen levels to avoid toxicity)

Some of these stuff Batman only used once or were a part of a different. And I cant find any thing on Batman using any related to magnets besides in Batman begins and Batman Gotham Knights. Also for his armor being bullet proof. I already touched base on that. And most of the other stuff are irrelevant to this situation or again they are non canon.

#148 Edited by patrat18 (11739 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18:

Exactly...BEFOREhe can get a shot. Bruce didn't dodgeany bullets AFTER they were fired.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

How the heck is Frank tagging Spiderman nothing??? Spiderman is much faster than Batman and not only that but he has Spider Senses. How the heck is that nothing? Stop trying to low ball. Not only did Frank shot Spiderman, but he was able to shoot his webshooters in mid air, which shows the accuracy that Frank has. If Frank can shoot Spiderman, what makes you think Batman is not going to get hit?

I just showed you a scan of Batman tagging Kid Flash, which Spiderman is nowhere near that speed. Lets see Frank tagg Spidey now. It won't happen Spiderman is much faster than Frank. It's called PIS.

Punisher and Spiderman have not fought recently.

When? The point is that Punisher has actually shot bullet dodgers using his accuracy. Which means he can shoot Batman. And what is that scan even suppose to prove? I can barely even read it.

Batman has hit bullets dodgers using his accuracy also. I fail to see the point you are trying to make.

Gadgets? You think Punishers not bringing any of his to the table? Intelligence? Define intelligence. Because Punisher outsmarts superpowered beings on a daily bases using strategy. Case and point being Punisher Warzone where he fights the Avengers. And the thing is Punisher doesn't even have the same amount of resources like Bruce, yet he still outsmarts people like Spiderman, Daredevil, Wolverine,etc. If thats not enough he was able to outwit the Sentry here:

None of the people you mentioned are smarter than Batman. Bruce could easily tell when Frank is going to shoot, just by looking at him.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6Gallery image 7Gallery image 8Gallery image 9Gallery image 10
Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6Gallery image 7Gallery image 8

And by the way the Sentry does not have a clear defined weakness like Superman. Frank is just as good as a tactician as Bruce.. Speed? Is Batman fast enough to actually dodge a bullet? Stealth? Wont matter since Frank usually has his night vision/infrared goggled as his standard equipment. Especially in dark places like a sewer.

Lol Frank got away by tricking Sentry, who is not smarter than Batman.

Frank has many ways to take Batman down. Another way being explosives. And lol...Show me Batman dodging bullets at point blank AFTER they've been fired. I dare you. This should be fun. Marksman is not the only thing Franks has but his tacticians which are close to Bats if you read his comics and his ruthlessness...

Batman can also get to Punisher before he even fires the gun.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Try understanding my point again and the scan. Batman KNOWS Deadshot pulls his shots, which was the point of me even posting that scan. And here another instance where Bats admits it again.

Again Batman has NEVER faced someone on the level of Frank that was willing to KILL him. Whats Batman even suppose to do?

Completely false. Bruce has gone up against Green arrrow, Harvey Dent, Deathstroke, who are all great marksman.

How often does Batman even use magnets? Also he doesn't even have prep. Knock out gas? Gas mask. Besides, Punisher has similar, lethal equipment. Take your gas grenade and raise you a frag grenade. lol Flash bangs??? Have you read a Punisher comic? He has Flash bangs too. Do you seriously think a dude who regularly goes up against the police doesn't know what to do against flashbangs? Sonics? Say hello to audio blocks. Electric guanlets??? When has he even used those in the comics??? IIRC he only used those in the game Arkham Origins which is not even canon. And even if he did in the comics. How often??? Also when has even used magnets in comics??? If so why doesn't he ever use it against random thugs or other villains?

This right here proves how little you know the character. He carries those in his utility belt all the time. He used them is the last issue of detective comics, against Man Bat. You know nothing of Batman. I don't know why you keep on bringing Non canon stuff into this debate. I'm not using non canon text. Yes he used it on a group of thugs in the (sewer). LOL Batman is far above the police when it comes to tech, so don't even bring them up.

But anyways I ask you what is Batman going to do against Franks rounds which are 38 and higher especially rounds from assault rifles. Even a 9mm knocked him on his ass and winded him in Batman: Gotham Knights. If he wears heavier armor, he won't be agile enough to "dodge bullets", and his stealth will be compromised. There's a reason why he usually wears lighter armor. It's a tradeoff.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

#149 Edited by patrat18 (11739 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18:

Some of these stuff Batman only used once or were a part of a different. And I cant find any thing on Batman using any related to magnets besides in Batman begins and Batman Gotham Knights. Also for his armor being bullet proof. I already touched base on that. And most of the other stuff are irrelevant to this situation or again they are non canon. I suggest you go read a respect thread about Batman, because your knowledge oh him is very limited.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Not true he uses most of these gadgets all the time.

#150 Edited by BlessedbyHorus (6320 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18:

Aye...No offense but your post is very sloppy and hard to read. Again not trying to be mean. Anyways I'll do my best.

1. The first scan you actually posted out of context...In the first scan, that's not Batman dodging the bullet, that's Deadshot pulling the shot so he doesn't kill Batman. Remember I told you that Deadshot pulls his shots against Batman? In the second, that's a hologram, not Batman.

2. In the second scan thats not Batman dodging bullets after they were fired. What he is simply doing is aim dodging like this:

Thats what we call "aim dodging". The shooters are just firing away looking for a shot, since they are having a hard time getting an aim or Batman. You wanna not only see dodging bullets after they been fired but also at point blank range? Here you go:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4
No Caption Provided

Please show me Batman replicating the same. Punisher is obviously more skilled than those shooters, because he doesn't miss.

I just showed you a scan of Batman tagging Kid Flash, which Spiderman is nowhere near that speed. Lets see Frank tag Spidey now. It won't happen Spiderman is much faster than Frank. It's called PIS.

And Batman so called "tagging Kid Flash" is not??? First off...In you're scan with Kid Flash, Kid Flash is not even trying to hurt Batman, but says he wants to "help". And not even that Kid Flash doesn't even seem to be moving that fast and Batman gets one lucky hit on him to calm him down because he was being annoying. How the heck can that be compared to Punisher tagging Spiderman which was ACTUALLY A FIGHT.

And you missed the point why I posted that scan. Again Punisher tagged Spiderman using his accuracy. Spiderman who is still much more agile/faster than Batman and you can't deny that. Again if Punisher can get a shoot on Spiderman who moves at crazy speeds, what makes you think Batman wont get hit?

And did forget my scan of Punisher also shooting a speedster like the Flash? Burnout was actually trying to hurt the Punisher, whereas the Kid Flash was not and Batman only got a lucking hit because Batman wasn't even an enemy, but a friend. Not only that but Punisher actually shot Spideys webshooters and Spidey himself. Again what makes you think Batman is not getting hit?

I also forgot to mention that Frank fights Daredevil on daily bases. Daredevil who is much faster than Batman and Frank has actually won against DD.

Batman has hit bullets dodgers using his accuracy also. I fail to see the point you are trying to make.

Like who?

None of the people you mentioned are smarter than Batman. Bruce could easily tell when Frank is going to shoot, just by looking at him.

That wasn't even the point. When did I even say Punisher outsmarted smart people??? I said Punisher outsmarts superpowered people on daily basis, using less resources than Bats. That was my point. Batman wouldn't be anything new to him. I can go further and say how he outsmarted the Shield and Avengers recently in Punisher: Warzone. Because of that, like I said the Punisher is just as good of a tactician as Batman and I'll even say better because he relies on less advanced resources than Batman.

Batmans going to tell when Frank is going to shoot? Frank himself is unpredictable and many people have fall victim to him(I'm talking about heros), because they underestimate him. Punishers going to know when Batmans going to strike because he has faced martial artists like Batman those being Daredevil, Moon Knight, Captain America, X-23, Wolverine, Blade,etc. Some I listed may not be as good as Bats, but still martial artists nonetheless...Not only that but Frank has fought people with the same tactics/detective like abilities like Batman, yet he has always avoided capture from them and out thought them. Again Batman is nothing new to Punisher.This guy is as resourceful, as stealthy as Batman, except he has better lethal equipment to take Batman down and he's more ruthless. A good example would be this:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6Gallery image 7

Lol Frank got away by tricking Sentry, who is not smarter than Batman.

Who the heck said anything about being smarter??? Again you're missing the big point, where I state Punisher takes on superpowered beings on a daily basis. Punisher managed to escape from the freaking Sentry. The Sentry who people on comicvine regard as the "Superman clone". The freaking Sentry who unlike Superman has no clear defined weakness. The Sentry who has super senses and can hear can hear a butterfly sneeze in Africa. The Sentry who is as fast or faster than light! Yet Frank outsmarted him by getting away. How the heck is that not using brilliant tactics? Frank lured Sentry into another location. After that the Sentry went searching around the city for Frank using his speed. He even found the van Frank was in, yet Frank was already gone.

Batman can also get to Punisher before he even fires the gun.

Yet Frank isn't some random guy with a gun you keep believing him to be. He has been in similar situations...Actually with people wanting to kill him.

No Caption Provided

Quite Frankly now that I think of it...Batmans no kill code will be the downfall of Batman. Punisher was capable of fighting Spiderman who is faster and stronger.and also able to figtt Daredevil who moves faster then Batman. Why? Because Punisher's high class miltary experience and ruthlessness allows him to compete against those two. Spiderman could blitz Punisher honestly but its been proven Punisher's ruthlessnes prevails because he catches Spiderman off guard with attacks such as a flash grenade to the face for example he won't see coming. Also Punisher isn't afraid to pull the trigger. Seriously Punisher managed to set a explosive trap that not even Ironman in his armor could detect in Punisher War Zone issue 5. Hell the man entered Stark's building with all it's defenses and took out Tony Stark when he wasn't in his armor.

Frank is going to catch Batman off guard.

As for the scans with Batmans armor. Again he rarely uses his heavy armor, because like I said his agile will longer be good , and his stealth will be compromised. Which is why he sticks to his light armor. Unless this is the new 52 Batman, but the Op didn't even state so because this thread was created before that. But even so the suit is bulletproof around the upper torso and back so I heard. Frank can aim for his face or any other areas that are not too armored. Also not like Frank can't use a frag grenade. Since he is well experienced with explosives. And the scans you showed doesn't exactly show Batman tanking a explosion point blank.

Completely false. Bruce has gone up against Green arrrow, Harvey Dent, Deathstroke, who are all great marksman.

Most of Green Arrows equipment's are non lethal. When was the time where Green Arrow actually wanted to hurt or kill Batman?

Harvy Dent? Are you serious?

As for Deathstroke. He has beaten Batman twice and badly.

This right here proves how little you know the character. He carries those in his utility belt all the time. He used them is the last issue of detective comics, against Man Bat. You know nothing of Batman. I don't know why you keep on bringing Non canon stuff into this debate. I'm not using non canon text. Yes he used it on a group of thugs in the (sewer). LOL Batman is far above the police when it comes to tech, so don't even bring them up.

I actually I do, but to be honest I didn't really read new 52 Batman like that, but the OP doesn't state that this is the new 52 Batman. I can say you know nothing of Punisher since my point with the Police went far passed your head. No duh Batman is far above the police. -__-

That wasn't the point. You brought up Flash bangs, which is ridiculous since Frank also uses them. But not only that he has an UNDERSTANDING of flash bangs due to going up against the police all the time. You know the police that actually use flash bangs. Some of the equipment you listed like magnets I never seen or read Batman use in the comics. Especially electrical gantlets. And again Frank isn't random thugs.

Also what I keep forgetting to mention. What is Bats going to do against Franks Willy Petes(white phosphorous) grenades? Which would burn through Batmans armor and will burn Batman himself. It isn't like chemical weapons are foreign to Franks equipment and like he has never used them before.

Also as for the scan with the magnet. If the Batman uses it frequently than how come he doesn't use it most the time against enemies with guns? Also it seems he has to stick the magnet to another metal, which he did with the train.