" @Sgtcrispy said:
"@cody1984 said:

" @Sgtcrispy said:

"@cody1984 said:

" @Sgtcrispy said:

" @cody1984 said:
"

"
I don't see what you're trying to show with this. He shot Wolverine in his manhood and then ran him over with a steamroller while he was in pain. How does this show anything good about him? It's not like he actually fought Wolverine. "
That Punisher is ruthless and he outsmarted wolverine and the fact that wolverine can lose and most people consider him capable of taking down batman.  So why wouldn't Punisher be able to take down Batman?  He took down the Hulk before so why is batman suppose to be out of his league?  Also the Punisher is not a good guy so why do you think a scan should show him as a good guy.  Also the scan is edited because he hit wolverine with baseball bat in his nuts which dropped him and throw gasoline on him about ready to set him on fire before the fight began. "
Wolverine must be pretty easy to outsmart if all you have to do is shoot him in his gonads then. Okay, when did Punisher take down Hulk? I'm talking about him actually fighting The Hulk and not just tricking him because Batman could trick the Hulk either. But either of them would get demolished in a fight with them. Him being ruthless probably won't help him much here. Batman fights ruthless people who are trying to kill him every night.I'm not saying it should make him a good guy, but that scan doesn't show him doing anything special. "

He did in

The thing your not getting about the Punisher is he will do anything to win by hook or by crook it doesn't matter to him.  He outsmarted Daredevil, Wolverine, and Spiderman because he knew he wouldn't win in a straight up fight against them.  The Punisher uses his head more than he uses his guns.  Which is the whole point I made out about him beating the three stooges and the green giant wannabe.  "
You consider fighting Bruce Banner the same thing as fighting The Hulk? I don't even know where to begin. That scan doesn't even show Punisher fighting the Hulk at all. It shows him briefly slapping around Banner, he Hulks out and attacks Spiderman and (presumably?) Daredevil before Punisher activates C4 he planted inside the Hulk. What were you trying to prove with this exactly? This scan just shows how easy it is to trick the Hulk, especially when he has amnesia. "
I said he took him down not that he beat him in a heads up fight.  "
What does that prove? He can trick a guy who has amnesia? "

That Punisher is extremely smart since he kept banner around planning to use the hulk in the future against spiderman, daredevil, and wolverine. 
#52 Posted by Sgtcrispy (419 posts) - - Show Bio
@cody1984 said:
" @Sgtcrispy said:
" @cody1984 said:
" @Sgtcrispy said:
"@cody1984 said:

" @Sgtcrispy said:

"@cody1984 said:

" @Sgtcrispy said:

" @cody1984 said:
"

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
"
I don't see what you're trying to show with this. He shot Wolverine in his manhood and then ran him over with a steamroller while he was in pain. How does this show anything good about him? It's not like he actually fought Wolverine. "
That Punisher is ruthless and he outsmarted wolverine and the fact that wolverine can lose and most people consider him capable of taking down batman.  So why wouldn't Punisher be able to take down Batman?  He took down the Hulk before so why is batman suppose to be out of his league?  Also the Punisher is not a good guy so why do you think a scan should show him as a good guy.  Also the scan is edited because he hit wolverine with baseball bat in his nuts which dropped him and throw gasoline on him about ready to set him on fire before the fight began. "
Wolverine must be pretty easy to outsmart if all you have to do is shoot him in his gonads then. Okay, when did Punisher take down Hulk? I'm talking about him actually fighting The Hulk and not just tricking him because Batman could trick the Hulk either. But either of them would get demolished in a fight with them. Him being ruthless probably won't help him much here. Batman fights ruthless people who are trying to kill him every night.I'm not saying it should make him a good guy, but that scan doesn't show him doing anything special. "

He did in
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
The thing your not getting about the Punisher is he will do anything to win by hook or by crook it doesn't matter to him.  He outsmarted Daredevil, Wolverine, and Spiderman because he knew he wouldn't win in a straight up fight against them.  The Punisher uses his head more than he uses his guns.  Which is the whole point I made out about him beating the three stooges and the green giant wannabe.  "
You consider fighting Bruce Banner the same thing as fighting The Hulk? I don't even know where to begin. That scan doesn't even show Punisher fighting the Hulk at all. It shows him briefly slapping around Banner, he Hulks out and attacks Spiderman and (presumably?) Daredevil before Punisher activates C4 he planted inside the Hulk. What were you trying to prove with this exactly? This scan just shows how easy it is to trick the Hulk, especially when he has amnesia. "
I said he took him down not that he beat him in a heads up fight.  "
What does that prove? He can trick a guy who has amnesia? "
That Punisher is extremely smart since he kept banner around planning to use the hulk in the future against spiderman, daredevil, and wolverine.  "
He's clever, but I don't think he's on Batman's level. Keeping the Hulk around just in case and then deceiving him due to his amnesia Isn't anything Batman couldn't do. I don't think he has anything on Batman.
#53 Posted by cody1984 (1366 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sgtcrispy:

What does batman have exactly?  I've posted a ton of scans and videos I've laid out a case for why Punisher should kill batman.  I've yet to see any evidence that batman is superior to the Punisher besides one bs crossover which I've already gone into detail about and the fact some fanboys think he is uber.  I've yet to see why batman should automatically win this fight like some on here think he will. 
#54 Edited by Sgtcrispy (419 posts) - - Show Bio
@cody1984 said:

" @Sgtcrispy: What does batman have exactly?  I've posted a ton of scans and videos I've laid out a case for why Punisher should kill batman.  I've yet to see any evidence that batman is superior to the Punisher besides one bs crossover which I've already gone into detail about and the fact some fanboys think he is uber.  I've yet to see why batman should automatically win this fight like some on here think he will.  "

You've posted a scan of Punisher shooting Wolverine in his balls and then running him over with a steamroller which doesn't show anything other than Punisher can operate a steamroller. You've shown him tricking a guy with amnesia which doesn't show anything other than he has common sense. 

Dodges a super speed punch from Supes.
Dodges a super speed punch from Supes.

Dodges bullets from Deadshot, a better shot than Punisher and one of the best shots in the DC universe. 
Dodges bullets from Deadshot, a better shot than Punisher and one of the best shots in the DC universe. 

Holds up a 1000 pound ceiling. 
Holds up a 1000 pound ceiling. 

Kicks down a tree in one (two?) kicks.
Kicks down a tree in one (two?) kicks.

Effortlessly bends the barrel of a gun 
Effortlessly bends the barrel of a gun 

Vanishes while someone is looking right at him 
Vanishes while someone is looking right at him 
Does Punisher have any feats to compare to these? If not, he's outclassed. Currently looking for the scan where he outsmarts Darkseid in the Batman/Superman crossover.
#55 Posted by cody1984 (1366 posts) - - Show Bio

Since we are posting BS PIS now in which in batman should've been murdered easily by superman.  I'll post some PIS of Punisher fighting Sentry

Both Punisher and Batman should've been killed easily so these fights I consider about useless for trying to prove who would win if they fought. 

#56 Posted by cody1984 (1366 posts) - - Show Bio

As far as deadshot goes it doesn't matter if batman dodged him while he was trying to shoot him.  Punisher has tagged spiderman with gunfire and batman is not in the same league as spiderman when it comes to avoiding gunfire. 
Avatar image for deactivated-5bf392a6a3b92
#57 Posted by deactivated-5bf392a6a3b92 (1177 posts) - - Show Bio

No way will Punisher take down Batman.  I don't like Batman at all really, but I think he'll win this one.  Was it ever determined what weaponry Punisher has?
#58 Edited by cody1984 (1366 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Time Keeper said:

"No way will Punisher take down Batman.  I don't like Batman at all really, but I think he'll win this one.  Was it ever determined what weaponry Punisher has? "

Standard gear "presumably" although that can seriously vary with the Punisher. 

Why do you think the Punisher will lose?  I'm not trying to get into an argument with you I'm just curious since you said you don't like batman.

#59 Edited by Sgtcrispy (419 posts) - - Show Bio
@cody1984 said:
"

Since we are posting BS PIS now in which in batman should've been murdered easily by superman.  I'll post some PIS of Punisher fighting Sentry

Both Punisher and Batman should've been killed easily so these fights I consider about useless for trying to prove who would win if they fought. 

"
It's not PIS if It's consistent, Batman has consistently dodged or tagged people with Superhuman speed. As for your scans, The Punisher seems to be getting the crap beaten out of him for most of that fight.
Stops Kid Flash without even looking

Can block rapid fire tranqs
 Can block rapid fire tranqs

Can react to Johnny Quick in time to use sonics

Can grab Impulse while he's moving 
Other than a scan of him getting beaten by Sentry, what feats does Punisher have?

As far as deadshot goes it doesn't matter if batman dodged him while he was trying to shoot him.  Punisher has tagged spiderman with gunfire and batman is not in the same league as spiderman when it comes to avoiding gunfire

He did this once. And between Batman's flash bangs, gas pellets, bulletproof cape and kevlar armor I think he'd he almost or as hard to damage as Spiderman. Hitting Spiderman seems to be his only noteworthy feat.
Also, Deadshot as been able to tag Captain Boomerang, someone with speed bursts.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
#60 Posted by cody1984 (1366 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sgtcrispy said:

"@cody1984 said:
"

"
It's not PIS if It's consistent, Batman has consistently dodged or tagged people with Superhuman speed. As for your scans, The Punisher seems to be getting the crap beaten out of him for most of that fight.

Can block rapid fire tranqs

Other than a scan of him getting beaten by Sentry, what feats does Punisher have?

As far as deadshot goes it doesn't matter if batman dodged him while he was trying to shoot him.  Punisher has tagged spiderman with gunfire and batman is not in the same league as spiderman when it comes to avoiding gunfire

He did this once. And between Batman's flash bangs, gas pellets, bulletproof cape and kevlar armor I think he'd he almost or as hard to damage as Spiderman. Hitting Spiderman seems to be his only noteworthy feat.
Also, Deadshot as been able to tag Captain Boomerang, someone with speed bursts.

"

You really don't get it at all do you?  Bane has beaten up Batman before and the Russian (original verison not mutant cyborg version that Knocked out Spiderman) is about on par with Bane yet Bruce is suppose to be able to hang with superman in a fight?  Yeah right that is pure BS.  When Sentry hit Punisher that should've killed him the same way batman should get killed by superman in a fight.  Punisher has also tagged people with superhuman speed as well so the post doesn't impress me since they both just anticipated where they would be when they struck. 

#61 Edited by Sgtcrispy (419 posts) - - Show Bio
@cody1984 said:
"

@Sgtcrispy said:

"@cody1984 said:

"

"

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
"

You really don't get it at all do you?  Bane has beaten up Batman before and the Russian (original verison not mutant cyborg version that Knocked out Spiderman) is about on par with Bane yet Bruce is suppose to be able to hang with superman in a fight?  Yeah right that is pure BS.  When Sentry hit Punisher that should've killed him the same way batman should get killed by superman in a fight.  Punisher has also tagged people with superhuman speed as well so the post doesn't impress me since they both just anticipated where they would be when they struck. 

"
Bane defeated Batman after he was exhausted because he was fighting criminals for weeks. I think you're the one that doesn't get it. I'm not even saying Batman can hang with Superman in a fight, I'm saying he can react fast enough to dodge a Superman speed punch while Supes is mind controlled.
Also, please post some scans of Punisher dodging or tagging people as fast as Kid Flash. Or being able to react to someone as fast as Johnny Quick.

The only noteworthy feat that you've posted from Punisher is him shooting Spiderman. How would Punisher be able to shoot Batman through flash bangs, sonics, gas pellets and a bullet proof cape?
#62 Posted by God_Spawn (43082 posts) - - Show Bio

I just noticed deadshot wears a colossus like looking outfit and has a wicked 80's pron moustache.

#63 Posted by cody1984 (1366 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sgtcrispy said:
"@cody1984 said:
"

@Sgtcrispy said:

"@cody1984 said:

"

"

"

"
Bane defeated Batman after he was exhausted because he was fighting criminals for weeks. I think you're the one that doesn't get it. I'm not even saying Batman can hang with Superman in a fight, I'm saying he can react fast enough to dodge a Superman speed punch while Supes is mind controlled.
Also, please post some scans of Punisher dodging or tagging people as fast as Kid Flash. Or being able to react to someone as fast as Johnny Quick.

The only noteworthy feat that you've posted from Punisher is him shooting Spiderman. How would Punisher be able to shoot Batman through flash bangs, sonics, gas pellets and a bullet proof cape?
"

Punisher has gone weeks without sleep killing criminals and it didn't slow him down at all in the comics so batman being tired doesn't impress me. 

Also how many scans do I need to show you of punisher exactly?  I've shown him hanging with marvel's top characters and making them look bad.  You posted some PIS and try to sell it off as batman having superspeed which he doesn't.  You yourself haven't posted anything that indicates batman is going to win this fight easy like you think he will. 

As far as shooting batman goes he knocked antivenom on his ass with armor piercing rounds which he always carries.  Antivenom who beat venom who's been attacked before by wolverine and laughed at his claw attacks that didn't hurt him.  His rounds would go through batman's cape so batman is going to feel it when he gets shot.  Both carry flashbang grenades so batman or punisher throwing a few isn't going to win the fight.     

#64 Posted by Sgtcrispy (419 posts) - - Show Bio
@cody1984 said:
" @Sgtcrispy said:
"@cody1984 said:
"

@Sgtcrispy said:

"@cody1984 said:

"

"

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
"

"

"

Punisher has gone weeks without sleep killing criminals and it didn't slow him down at all in the comics so batman being tired doesn't impress me. 

Also how many scans do I need to show you of punisher exactly?  I've shown him hanging with marvel's top characters and making them look bad.  You posted some PIS and try to sell it off as batman having superspeed which he doesn't.  You yourself haven't posted anything that indicates batman is going to win this fight easy like you think he will. 

As far as shooting batman goes he knocked antivenom on his ass with armor piercing rounds which he always carries.  Antivenom who beat venom who's been attacked before by wolverine and laughed at his claw attacks that didn't hurt him.  His rounds would go through batman's cape so batman is going to feel it when he gets shot.  Both carry flashbang grenades so batman or punisher throwing a few isn't going to win the fight.     

"
Do you have any scans of Punisher going weeks without sleep and being fine?

You haven't shown any  strength, speed or an impressive intelligence feat. You've shown him 
1. Shooting Wolverine in the balls and then running him over with a steam roller while he's down. What does this show of him? That he can operate a steam roller?
2. You've shown him tricking a hulk that had amnesia. What does this show? He's clever enough to trick a man who has amnesia?
3. The only impressive scan you've shown of him is him shooting Spiderman, something he's only done once and Isn't enough to give him a win.

It's not PIS if It's consistent. I'm not even saying Batman has super speed. Don't put words in my mouth, I'm saying he has a good reaction time. Enough to dodge Frank's gunfire. I've posted tons of stuff showing his strength, his reaction time and how stealthy he can be. 

Yeah, he knocked down Anti-Venom in a non canon storyline. Flashbangs alone might not win it. But Flash bangs, gas pellets, hypersonics? Yeah, that'll help him win it.
#65 Posted by entropy_aegis (20830 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman within 2 seconds,Punisher against the Robins is a better fight.
#66 Posted by entropy_aegis (20830 posts) - - Show Bio
@cody1984:
Oh and using non cannon scans KNOWING it was wrong?guess trolling can't escape you cant it?Maybe i should post scans from the crossover where batman hands him his ass.
#67 Posted by cody1984 (1366 posts) - - Show Bio
@entropy_aegis said:
"@cody1984: Oh and using non cannon scans KNOWING it was wrong?guess trolling can't escape you cant it?Maybe i should post scans from the crossover where batman hands him his ass. "

Oh fuck off.  The series was from MAX and punisher in 616 has been hurt worse before and kept on fighting. 
#68 Posted by cody1984 (1366 posts) - - Show Bio
@entropy_aegis said:
"Batman within 2 seconds,Punisher against the Robins is a better fight. "

You have obviously never read a punisher comic book before.
#69 Posted by entropy_aegis (20830 posts) - - Show Bio
@cody1984 said:
"@entropy_aegis said:
You have obviously never read a punisher comic book before. "

Only a few admittedly,but i know people massively knowledgeble on him and they'd agree with me.
#70 Edited by entropy_aegis (20830 posts) - - Show Bio
@cody1984 said:
"@entropy_aegis said:
"@cody1984: Oh and using non cannon scans KNOWING it was wrong?guess trolling can't escape you cant it?Maybe i should post scans from the crossover where batman hands him his ass. "
Oh fuck off.  The series was from MAX and punisher in 616 has been hurt worse before and kept on fighting.  "

You've just been flagged,keep the trolling and a ban is in order.
#71 Posted by Sgtcrispy (419 posts) - - Show Bio
@cody1984 said:
" @entropy_aegis said:
Oh fuck off.  The series was from MAX and punisher in 616 has been hurt worse before and kept on fighting.  "
What's your point? It was still non canon. If that is valid than Batman kicking the crap out of Punisher in two crossovers counts also.
#72 Posted by cody1984 (1366 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sgtcrispy said:
" @cody1984 said:
" @Sgtcrispy said:
"@cody1984 said:
"

@Sgtcrispy said:

"@cody1984 said:

"

"

"

"

"

"

You haven't shown any  strength, speed or an impressive intelligence feat. You've shown him 
1. Shooting Wolverine in the balls and then running him over with a steam roller while he's down. What does this show of him? That he can operate a steam roller?
2. You've shown him tricking a hulk that had amnesia. What does this show? He's clever enough to trick a man who has amnesia?
3. The only impressive scan you've shown of him is him shooting Spiderman, something he's only done once and Isn't enough to give him a win.

It's not PIS if It's consistent. I'm not even saying Batman has super speed. Don't put words in my mouth, I'm saying he has a good reaction time. Enough to dodge Frank's gunfire. I've posted tons of stuff showing his strength, his reaction time and how stealthy he can be. 

Yeah, he knocked down Anti-Venom in a non canon storyline. Flashbangs alone might not win it. But Flash bangs, gas pellets, hypersonics? Yeah, that'll help him win it.
"

Actually the antivenom fight was canon.  The non canon scan was him in vietnam that was from MAX.   

Him going without sleep for weeks is going to take me a while to dig up since I don't remember which issue it was that said that.

1.  It showed him taking down wolverine which everyone thinks he will lose to.  Not only did he take down wolverine he did it with ease as well. 

2.  It showed him planning ahead and defeating spiderman, hulk, wolverine, and daredevil by being ruthless and having much better strategy.

3.  You implied it and you edited your post as well to take it out. 

The gas pellets wouldn't win it and Punisher has used sound weapons before taking down daredevil so I highly doubt the sonic weapons would win this fight.

#73 Posted by cody1984 (1366 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sgtcrispy said:
" @cody1984 said:
" @entropy_aegis said:
What's your point? It was still non canon. If that is valid than Batman kicking the crap out of Punisher in two crossovers counts also. "

Those were the only two non 616 scans.
#74 Edited by Sgtcrispy (419 posts) - - Show Bio
@cody1984 said:

" @Sgtcrispy said:

" @cody1984 said:
" @Sgtcrispy said:
"@cody1984 said:
"

@Sgtcrispy said:

"@cody1984 said:

"

"

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
"

"

"

"

"

Actually the antivenom fight was canon.  The non canon scan was him in vietnam that was from MAX.   

Him going without sleep for weeks is going to take me a while to dig up since I don't remember which issue it was that said that.

1.  It showed him taking down wolverine which everyone thinks he will lose to.  Not only did he take down wolverine he did it with ease as well. 

2.  It showed him planning ahead and defeating spiderman, hulk, wolverine, and daredevil by being ruthless and having much better strategy.

The gas pellets wouldn't win it and Punisher has used sound weapons before taking down daredevil so I highly doubt the sonic weapons would win this fight.

"
1. It didn't show him actually fighting Wolverine. It showed him just shooting him in the balls and then running him over. It doesn't show anything but that Wolverine's balls are his obvious weak point.
2.  Haha, what? Beating Hulk, Wolverine and Daredevil? I think you mean tricking Hulk to do it for him. 

3. Oh, I "implied" that he had super speed? This is you trying to twist my words. I never said or even thought Batman has super speed. I'm saying he has good reaction time.

How would gas pellets not win? I don't see how Punisher is immune to knock out gas.

I couldn't find a scan of Batman outsmarting Darkseid but it happens exactly like it does in the animated adaption of the comic. 

You haven't shown anything impressive Frank has done save for shooting Spiderman.
#75 Posted by darkcloakx (788 posts) - - Show Bio

batman would win.even though he is overrated.

Avatar image for logic_and_debate
#76 Posted by Logic_and_Debate (175 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman can dodge gunfire, and is superior to the punisher in strength, agility, technique etc. Batman wins.

#77 Posted by cody1984 (1366 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sgtcrispy said:
"@cody1984 said:

" @Sgtcrispy said:

" @cody1984 said:
" @Sgtcrispy said:
"@cody1984 said:
"

@Sgtcrispy said:

"@cody1984 said:

"

"

"

"

"

"

"

"
1. It didn't show him actually fighting Wolverine. It showed him just shooting him in the balls and then running him over. It doesn't show anything but that Wolverine's balls are his obvious weak point.
2.  Haha, what? Beating Hulk, Wolverine and Daredevil? I think you mean tricking Hulk to do it for him. 

3. Oh, I "implied" that he had super speed? This is you trying to twist my words. I never said or even thought Batman has super speed. I'm saying he has good reaction time.

How would gas pellets not win? I don't see how Punisher is immune to knock out gas.

I couldn't find a scan of Batman outsmarting Darkseid but it happens exactly like it does in the animated adaption of the comic. 

You haven't shown anything impressive Frank has done save for shooting Spiderman. "

1.  If you want to see more of the fight and when he fought him again go over to the punisher respect thread then because of posted enough about wolverine losing to Punisher. 

2.  He beat them that is all that matters.  Also again head over to the Punisher respect thread I posted him taking down daredevil, wolverine, and spiderman.  I've spent enough time talking about that fight.

3.  You implied that he had superspeed saying he can dodge bullets and other such nonsense I didn't twist your words at all. 

They may or may not knock him out and Punisher is not going to just stand there and breath in the gas to till he passes out. 

Which was PIS in the extreme and batman planting a bunch of bombs I don't find brilliant at all. 

#78 Posted by cody1984 (1366 posts) - - Show Bio
@entropy_aegis said:
"@cody1984 said:
"@entropy_aegis said:
You have obviously never read a punisher comic book before. "
Only a few admittedly,but i know people massively knowledgeble on him and they'd agree with me. "

Imaginary friends don't off good advice.
#79 Edited by Sgtcrispy (419 posts) - - Show Bio
@cody1984 said:

" @Sgtcrispy said:

"@cody1984 said:

" @Sgtcrispy said:

" @cody1984 said:
" @Sgtcrispy said:
"@cody1984 said:
"

@Sgtcrispy said:

"@cody1984 said:

"

"

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
"

"

"

"

"

"

You haven't shown anything impressive Frank has done save for shooting Spiderman. "

1.  If you want to see more of the fight and when he fought him again go over to the punisher respect thread then because of posted enough about wolverine losing to Punisher. 

2.  He beat them that is all that matters.  Also again head over to the Punisher respect thread I posted him taking down daredevil, wolverine, and spiderman.  I've spent enough time talking about that fight.

3.  You implied that he had superspeed saying he can dodge bullets and other such nonsense I didn't twist your words at all. 

They may or may not knock him out and Punisher is not going to just stand there and breath in the gas to till he passes out. 

Which was PIS in the extreme and batman planting a bunch of bombs I don't find brilliant at all. 

"
1. I'll look at it.
2. By that logic Batman asking Superman to beat up Mongul means Batman can defeat Mongul.

3. Saying he can dodge bullets doesn't mean he has superspeed. Because he has dodged bullets plenty of time.

It's not like he has much of a choice, unless Punisher doesn't need to breathe.

How was that PIS exactly? Also, you don't find Batman being able to outsmart Darkseid impressive but you find Punisher being able to trick a Hulk with amnesia brilliant? Okay.

EDIT: I've seen the thread. It's the exact same scans you've posted. Until he has an actual fight with Wolverine stop talking about how Punisher can defeat Wolverine. 
Avatar image for logic_and_debate
#80 Posted by Logic_and_Debate (175 posts) - - Show Bio

Cody1984 is obviously a massive batman hater, so his comments against batman shouldn't be taken that seriously.

#81 Edited by God_Spawn (43082 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine would wreck Punisher, PIS not included. That feat itself isnt a good one.

#82 Posted by cody1984 (1366 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sgtcrispy said:
" @cody1984 said:
" @Sgtcrispy said:
"@cody1984 said:

" @Sgtcrispy said:

" @cody1984 said:
" @Sgtcrispy said:
"@cody1984 said:
"

@Sgtcrispy said:

"@cody1984 said:

"

"

"

"

"

"

"

"

"
1. I'll look at it.

2. By that logic Batman asking Superman to beat up Mongul means Batman can defeat Mongul.

3. Saying he can dodge bullets doesn't mean he has superspeed. Because he has dodged bullets plenty of time.

How was that PIS exactly? Also, you don't find Batman being able to outsmart Darkseid impressive but you find Punisher being able to trick a Hulk with amnesia brilliant? Okay.
"

2.  By that logic it means Punisher is able to take down multiple opponents. 

3.  He dodged people shooting at him he didn't dodge bullets.  Dodging bullets requires superspeed. 

No I don't find it impressive essentially batman threaten to blow up his world if they didn't let them go what choice was darksied really going to make?  "You can blow up my world I'm beyond such base things!  hahahaha!"  No Darksied isn't stupid and let them go its not impressive.  The PIS part was when darksied was smacking batman around and he didn't die from it. 

#83 Posted by cody1984 (1366 posts) - - Show Bio
@god_spawn said:
"Wolverine would wreck Punisher, PIS not included. "

Wolverine already lost badly against Punisher twice no PIS.
#84 Posted by God_Spawn (43082 posts) - - Show Bio
@cody1984 said:
" @god_spawn said:
"Wolverine would wreck Punisher, PIS not included. "
Wolverine already lost badly against Punisher twice no PIS. "
Mhm more non-canon scans?
#85 Posted by Sgtcrispy (419 posts) - - Show Bio
@cody1984 said:
" @Sgtcrispy said:
" @cody1984 said:
" @Sgtcrispy said:
"@cody1984 said:

" @Sgtcrispy said:

" @cody1984 said:
" @Sgtcrispy said:
"@cody1984 said:
"

@Sgtcrispy said:

"@cody1984 said:

"

"

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
"

"

"

"

"

"

"
1. I'll look at it.

"

3.  He dodged people shooting at him he didn't dodge bullets.  Dodging bullets requires superspeed. 

No I don't find it impressive essentially batman threaten to blow up his world if they didn't let them go what choice was darksied really going to make?  "You can blow up my world I'm beyond such base things!  hahahaha!"  No Darksied isn't stupid and let them go its not impressive.  The PIS part was when darksied was smacking batman around and he didn't die from it. 

"
I don't think you can comprehend that Hulk defeating Daredevil, Spiderman and Wolverine is not the same as Punisher being able to defeat them.

Okay, he can dodge people shooting at him.

How is that PIS? Darkseid didn't want to kill Batman. I'm beginning to think that anything that portrays Batman in a favorable light at all is PIS to you. Also, that's PIS to you but Punisher defeating Wolverine Isn't?
#86 Posted by God_Spawn (43082 posts) - - Show Bio
@cody1984:

Infact we could do a debate against eachother wolverine vs punisher, and hold off people's votes and ideas. It would just be between the two of us. Would you be up for it?
#87 Posted by cody1984 (1366 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sgtcrispy said:
" @cody1984 said:
" @Sgtcrispy said:
" @cody1984 said:
" @Sgtcrispy said:
"@cody1984 said:

" @Sgtcrispy said:

" @cody1984 said:
" @Sgtcrispy said:
"@cody1984 said:
"

@Sgtcrispy said:

"@cody1984 said:

"

"

"

"

"

"

"

"

"
1. I'll look at it.

"

"
I don't think you can comprehend that Hulk defeating Daredevil, Spiderman and Wolverine is not the same as Punisher being able to defeat them.

How is that PIS? Darkseid didn't want to kill Batman. I'm beginning to think that anything that portrays Batman in a favorable light at all is PIS to you. Also, that's PIS to you but Punisher defeating Wolverine Isn't?
"

He used the Hulk to defeat them again after he had already done so.  The hulk was the tool he used to get the job done.  He won that's the whole point.

No not everything that portrays batman in favorable light is PIS to me.  I don't actually hate batman I'm just annoyed by people who think that he will automatically win most fights.  I blame that on DC since he is there poster boy. 

Punisher defeating wolverine wasn't PIS because he used his head and won in both fights.  Granted Ennis did make him look stupid but the idea of Wolverine losing to frank as portrayed is believeable. 

#88 Posted by cody1984 (1366 posts) - - Show Bio
@god_spawn said:
" @cody1984: Infact we could do a debate against eachother wolverine vs punisher, and hold off people's votes and ideas. It would just be between the two of us. Would you be up for it? "

There is already a wolverine vs punisher battle posted go post in there.  If I'm interested I'll post. 
#89 Edited by Sgtcrispy (419 posts) - - Show Bio
@cody1984 said:

" @Sgtcrispy said:

" @cody1984 said:

" @Sgtcrispy said:
" @cody1984 said:
" @Sgtcrispy said:
"@cody1984 said:

" @Sgtcrispy said:

" @cody1984 said:
" @Sgtcrispy said:
"@cody1984 said:
"

@Sgtcrispy said:

"@cody1984 said:

"

"

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
"

"

"

"

"

"

"
1. I'll look at it.

"

"

"

He used the Hulk to defeat them again after he had already done so.  The hulk was the tool he used to get the job done.  He won that's the whole point.

No not everything that portrays batman in favorable light is PIS to me.  I don't actually hate batman I'm just annoyed by people who think that he will automatically win most fights.  I blame that on DC since he is there poster boy. 

Punisher defeating wolverine wasn't PIS because he used his head and won in both fights.  Granted Ennis did make him look stupid but the idea of Wolverine losing to frank as portrayed is believeable. 

"
He didn't beat them, The Hulk did. He just tricked the Hulk. A rather easy feat as all he did was leave a sticky note.
He doesn't automatically win most fights, he does win this one though. Batman also outsmarted Darkseid. By your logic he defeated Darkseid, a bigger feat than Wolverine, Spiderman and Daredevil.

Yes, shooting someone in the balls. What a brilliant mastermind. Even though Wolverine has taken shots to the head and been okay. No, It's really not 

Anyway, Batman is stronger, more agile, smarter and quicker. I don't see why you think Punisher wins.
#90 Posted by cody1984 (1366 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sgtcrispy said:
"@cody1984 said:

" @Sgtcrispy said:

" @cody1984 said:

" @Sgtcrispy said:
" @cody1984 said:
" @Sgtcrispy said:
"@cody1984 said:

" @Sgtcrispy said:

" @cody1984 said:
" @Sgtcrispy said:
"@cody1984 said:
"

@Sgtcrispy said:

"@cody1984 said:

"

"

"

"

"

"

"

"

"
1. I'll look at it.

"

"

"

"
He didn't beat them, The Hulk did. He just tricked the Hulk. A rather easy feat as all he did was leave a sticky note.He doesn't automatically win most fights, he does win this one though. Batman also outsmarted Darkseid. By your logic he defeated Darkseid, a bigger feat than Wolverine, Spiderman and Daredevil.Yes, shooting someone in the balls. What a brilliant mastermind. Even though Wolverine has taken shots to the head and been okay. No, It's really not Anyway, Batman is stronger, more agile, smarter and quicker. I don't see why you think Punisher wins. "

Actually he did beat them which is why I told you to checkout the respect thread.  Him feeding banner C4 for days showed that he been planning it out which shows great hindsight. 

Darkseid had his planted threatened he didn't the only thing he could do.  What batman did wasn't genuis in any way shape or form.  He got darkseid to let them go he didn't beat darkseid he got them a pass to get off his rock. 

Him shooting wolverine in the balls was a rational thing to do I didn't say it was brilliant you did. 

You haven't shown batman to be smarter tactician then punisher at all.  Until you do so Punisher has him beat here. 

I see the Punisher winning because he is ruthless, he carries gear that can hurt batman, and he is more than capable of hitting him with gunfire.   

#91 Posted by cody1984 (1366 posts) - - Show Bio
@Logic_and_Debate said:
"Cody1984 is obviously a massive batman hater, so his comments against batman shouldn't be taken that seriously. "

Why because you can't find fault with them and it makes you angry?
#92 Posted by entropy_aegis (20830 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sgtcrispy:
The Batman/Darkseid encounter from the Supergirl story was indeed massive PIS and CIS rolled in to one,if you wanna use Darkseid then use return of Bruce Wayne.Now that was effing brilliant.
#93 Posted by Sgtcrispy (419 posts) - - Show Bio
@cody1984 said:
" @Sgtcrispy said:
"@cody1984 said:

" @Sgtcrispy said:

" @cody1984 said:

" @Sgtcrispy said:
" @cody1984 said:
" @Sgtcrispy said:
"@cody1984 said:

" @Sgtcrispy said:

" @cody1984 said:
" @Sgtcrispy said:
"@cody1984 said:
"

@Sgtcrispy said:

"@cody1984 said:

"

"

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
"

"

"

"

"

"

"
1. I'll look at it.

"

"

"

"
He didn't beat them, The Hulk did. He just tricked the Hulk. A rather easy feat as all he did was leave a sticky note.He doesn't automatically win most fights, he does win this one though. Batman also outsmarted Darkseid. By your logic he defeated Darkseid, a bigger feat than Wolverine, Spiderman and Daredevil.Yes, shooting someone in the balls. What a brilliant mastermind. Even though Wolverine has taken shots to the head and been okay. No, It's really not Anyway, Batman is stronger, more agile, smarter and quicker. I don't see why you think Punisher wins. "

Actually he did beat them which is why I told you to checkout the respect thread.  Him feeding banner C4 for days showed that he been planning it out which shows great hindsight. 

Darkseid had his planted threatened he didn't the only thing he could do.  What batman did wasn't genuis in any way shape or form.  He got darkseid to let them go he didn't beat darkseid he got them a pass to get off his rock. 

Him shooting wolverine in the balls was a rational thing to do I didn't say it was brilliant you did. 

You haven't shown batman to be smarter tactician then punisher at all.  Until you do so Punisher has him beat here. 

I see the Punisher winning because he is ruthless, he carries gear that can hurt batman, and he is more than capable of hitting him with gunfire.   

"
No he didn't. Hulk did. Him feeding someone C4 doesn't show anything other than that he can trick a guy who has amnesia. I could probably trick someone who had amnesia.

Yes, but somehow Frank being able to trick a guy with amnesia makes him a mastermind while Batman being able to outsmart Darkseid into letting Supergirl go is nothing special.

Uh, so? Just because he did something so simple and it was rational doesn't show he's that smart.

You haven't shown vice versa, the burden of proof goes both ways.

What? Batman faces people who are ruthless and carry gear that can hurt him every night. How is he more than capable of hitting him? I've already shown you several scans of Batman's reaction time, now you're just wasting my time.
#94 Posted by God_Spawn (43082 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sgtcrispy: Jason Todd is a prime example of what this fight would look like.
#95 Posted by Sgtcrispy (419 posts) - - Show Bio
@god_spawn said:
" @Sgtcrispy: Jason Todd is a prime example of what this fight would look like. "
Yeah, that actually seems like a good comparison.
#96 Posted by God_Spawn (43082 posts) - - Show Bio
@cody1984:
There wasnt really a straight up one, the two i can think of off the top of my head was a 4 round one in the jungle, and another one by tracks but he didnt set up a good OP. We can set up our own as a user vs user debate thread. We can agree on a location and equipment, and any prep and such i think would be an easier idea.
#97 Posted by cody1984 (1366 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sgtcrispy said:
" @cody1984 said:
" @Sgtcrispy said:
"@cody1984 said:

" @Sgtcrispy said:

" @cody1984 said:

" @Sgtcrispy said:
" @cody1984 said:
" @Sgtcrispy said:
"@cody1984 said:

" @Sgtcrispy said:

" @cody1984 said:
" @Sgtcrispy said:
"@cody1984 said:
"

@Sgtcrispy said:

"@cody1984 said:

"

"

"

"

"

"

"

"

"
1. I'll look at it.

"

"

"

"

"
No he didn't. Hulk did. Him feeding someone C4 doesn't show anything other than that he can trick a guy who has amnesia. I could probably trick someone who had amnesia.

Yes, but somehow Frank being able to trick a guy with amnesia makes him a mastermind while Batman being able to outsmart Darkseid into letting Supergirl go is nothing special.

Uh, so? Just because he did something so simple and it was rational doesn't show he's that smart.

You haven't shown vice versa, the burden of proof goes both ways.

What? Batman faces people who are ruthless and carry gear that can hurt him every night. How is he more than capable of hitting him? I've already shown you several scans of Batman's reaction time, now you're just wasting my time.
"

It showed him planning to use the Hulk against wolverine, daredevil, and spiderman.  In the comic he mentions using him to get them off his back.  He planned it all out as he found out who banner was which he did right after he killed a ton of gangesters and brought him back to his base.  This was before he beat the three stooges the first time.  So yes this does show good planning on his part. 

No what batman did was completely unoriginal essentially he put darkseid in a mexican stand off that was anything but intelligent.  Rational yes but not smart.

I've already given you proof which you ignored and then tried to post some PIS to back up your claims.  I also showed you a scan of Punisher shooting batman so stop wasting my time as well about Batman's reaction speed since frank will hit him with gunfire. 

Not to the extent of Frank Castle the man is not oppose to using any weapon to kill his enemies. 

He won't kill civilians and usually won't put them in danger however that is not always the case Frank doesn't care if a drug addict buys it or not since he views them as scum. 

#98 Edited by cody1984 (1366 posts) - - Show Bio

Correction I ment spiderman.

God editing posts is a pain in the ass on this site.

#99 Posted by dewboy01 (2362 posts) - - Show Bio

#100 Edited by Sgtcrispy (419 posts) - - Show Bio

Tricking someone who has amnesia Isn't a feat. Especially tricking The Hulk with amnesia. It's not that clever, It's pretty simple actually. I think Batman being the Justice League's regular tactician shows his skills.
What have I posted that was PIS? Please tell me. You can post scans of Wolverine being hurt by a wooden bat but when I post something that's consistent to what Batman does a lot It's PIS? Your bias is amazing. Honestly, the Punisher tagging Spiderman seems like PIS or CIS to me, there's no way It'd happen in normal circumstances.

One scan of Punisher getting lucky and hitting Spiderman while he's mid air and not taking Frank seriously is not enough. Batman's reaction time far outweighs Punisher's. He's been shown to tag, react or avoid speedsters quite a bit.    
Punisher doesn't have anything on Batman.