who would win

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

#2 Posted by Psyker star (3506 posts) - - Show Bio

Punisher would shoot him to death

#3 Posted by capall (8206 posts) - - Show Bio

bruce wins, everything he needs in the sewer is in his utility belt
#4 Posted by Caligula (12660 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman curbstomp. Faster, Smarter, Stronger, armor, and he has far superior equipment. 

and Castle has been Ko'ed by less than Batman. 

Barracuda, laid him out with stick. 
Punisher is Ko'ed and then tied up at this point, 
Batman>Barracuda
#5 Posted by cody1984 (1366 posts) - - Show Bio

Punisher should kill batman the majority of the time.  Batman pawning the Punisher as so many think he would is do to DC not wanting there flagship character getting killed or be made to look like a total jackass.  Batman is the number one or damn near most overrated character in comics.  Punisher is on the complete opposite end of the spectrum and is one the most underrated characters in comics.     

#6 Edited by God_Spawn (43063 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman still wins. Punisher would lose to Dick Grayson or Jason Todd in h2h let alone Bruce.

#7 Posted by cattlebattle (17681 posts) - - Show Bio

Punishers been through War.................real F**kin War.

Batman fights a bunch of guys with psychological problems,  (I know I'm over simplifying)

Still Punisher would kill Bats

#8 Posted by cody1984 (1366 posts) - - Show Bio
@god_spawn said:
"Batman still wins. Punisher would lose to Dick Grayson or Jason Todd in h2h let alone Bruce. "

Problem here is Punisher uses guns and is not going to just drop them, his grenades, and his knives, and go straight up in H2H fighting with batman.  No offense but the argument that "yeah but so and so is better in H2H" is really lame considering the Punisher doesn't go after people using H2H and doesn't ever try to make a fight fair for the other guy. 
#9 Posted by Hero1921 (169 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman for the win, he thinks everything through. Punisher is a tough guy and all. Excellent marksman, however if your in the sewers. It will be hard to aim since batman can hid between corners. Batman can throw a few flash bang pellets or smoke and blend into the environment. From there, when punisher is blind and confused. That's when batman will strike. Batman can also dodge gun fire, so he could dodge any blind fire from Castle. Punisher is a strategist and all. But he lost to daken (Poor writing on there part). I remember when MARVEL VS DC COMICS happened, Batman noticed Punisher wasting a couple of gangsters, he came behind him and took him out. Batman is an excellent strategist, I can only think of one person who can beat Batman h2h and strategy wise is Cap (Steven Rogers). I am not saying Batman can beat Frank easily, but he would win in the end.

#10 Posted by Sgtcrispy (419 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman wins. Better fighter, smarter and he's pretty used to fighting people with guns trying to kill him. Anyway, this has been done before and Batman wins. Also, if I'm not mistaken wasn't this done in the Marvel/JLA crossover which was considered canon and Batman also won?

#11 Posted by cody1984 (1366 posts) - - Show Bio
@Hero1921 said:
"Batman for the win, he thinks everything through. Punisher is a tough guy and all. Excellent marksman, however if your in the sewers. It will be hard to aim since batman can hid between corners. Batman can throw a few flash bang pellets or smoke and blend into the environment. From there, when punisher is blind and confused. That's when batman will strike. Batman can also dodge gun fire, so he could dodge any blind fire from Castle. Punisher is a strategist and all. But he lost to daken (Poor writing on there part). I remember when MARVEL VS DC COMICS happened, Batman noticed Punisher wasting a couple of gangsters, he came behind him and took him out. Batman is an excellent strategist, I can only think of one person who can beat Batman h2h and strategy wise is Cap (Steven Rogers). I am not saying Batman can beat Frank easily, but he would win in the end. "

Punisher is used to fighting in darkness has flashbang grenades and has killed an entire army before in the sewers.  Punisher is one of the best marksman in the entire marvel universe and has shot spiderman before who is better than batman at dodging people trying to shoot him.  The crossover I could care less about considering the fact that no way in hell DC was going to let batman lose.  Punisher is also the better strategist as well. 
#12 Posted by cody1984 (1366 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sgtcrispy said:
"Batman wins. Better fighter, smarter and he's pretty used to fighting people with guns trying to kill him. Anyway, this has been done before and Batman wins. Also, if I'm not mistaken wasn't this done in the Marvel/JLA crossover which was considered canon and Batman also won? "

Point out a Punisher comic where this is considered canon.  Batman is better than Punisher in H2H but frank has more knowledge of weapons and tactics and is the better overall fighter.  They're both extremely smart however frank is a lot more tactical than batman so for this fight I would give Punisher the edge.   
#13 Posted by God_Spawn (43063 posts) - - Show Bio
@cody1984 said:
" @god_spawn said:
"Batman still wins. Punisher would lose to Dick Grayson or Jason Todd in h2h let alone Bruce. "
   Problem here is Punisher uses guns and is not going to just drop them, his grenades, and his knives, and go straight up in H2H fighting with batman.  No offense but the argument that "yeah but so and so is better in H2H" is really lame considering the Punisher doesn't go after people using H2H and doesn't ever try to make a fight fair for the other guy.  "
Most of the stuff Punisher brings isnt anything new to Bruce. Hence why i mentioned Jason Todd. Jason maybe a bit wet behind the ears when it comes to marksmanship compared to Frank but Jason uses explosives, knives, has better h2h feats than Frank and doesn't care that he kills either. So Bruce has the experience when it comes to what Punisher brings as standard gear. No prep was given so we have to stick with what they mainly carry which is hard to gauge when it comes to Frank and Bats. But consider Punisher brings a few pistols, a machine gun, a few grenades, knives and such. Bruce dodges bullets, is a better h2h fighter, is smarter has his own repitaur of gadgets. He outclasses Frank physically, and if Bruce actually were to get in close which he can, he will beat Frank.
#14 Posted by cody1984 (1366 posts) - - Show Bio
@god_spawn said:
" @cody1984 said:
" @god_spawn said:
   Problem here is Punisher uses guns and is not going to just drop them, his grenades, and his knives, and go straight up in H2H fighting with batman.  No offense but the argument that "yeah but so and so is better in H2H" is really lame considering the Punisher doesn't go after people using H2H and doesn't ever try to make a fight fair for the other guy.  "
Most of the stuff Punisher brings isnt anything new to Bruce. Hence why i mentioned Jason Todd. Jason maybe a bit wet behind the ears when it comes to marksmanship compared to Frank but Jason uses explosives, knives, has better h2h feats than Frank and doesn't care that he kills either. So Bruce has the experience when it comes to what Punisher brings as standard gear. No prep was given so we have to stick with what they mainly carry which is hard to gauge when it comes to Frank and Bats. But consider Punisher brings a few pistols, a machine gun, a few grenades, knives and such. Bruce dodges bullets, is a better h2h fighter, is smarter has his own repitaur of gadgets. He outclasses Frank physically, and if Bruce actually were to get in close which he can, he will beat Frank. "

Bruce dodges people shooting at him he can't do bullet time that is big difference.  Punisher has taken down people who were better than him in H2H in fist fights before so all of this H2H discussion I find really pointless because batman would have to disarm frank and frank is about as agile as batman without getting shot a few times which he would. 
#15 Posted by Pharoh_Atem (44280 posts) - - Show Bio

bruce wins

#16 Posted by theicon (1827 posts) - - Show Bio

stalemate between these two

#17 Posted by Tiamat (2080 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman wins. He's the better fighter overall and has the better equipment thanks to his utility belt. Not only have we seen him dodge bullets from multiple attackers. We have also seen him deflect them with his glove. Not to mention his suit could most likely take a few rounds before he was put down.

#18 Edited by InnerVenom123 (29886 posts) - - Show Bio
@cody1984 said:
"

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Punisher should kill batman the majority of the time.  Batman pawning the Punisher as so many think he would is do to DC not wanting there flagship character getting killed or be made to look like a total jackass.  Batman is the number one or damn near most overrated character in comics.  Punisher is on the complete opposite end of the spectrum and is one the most underrated characters in comics.     

"

To be fair....

No Caption Provided

Also, those scans from 'Nam are from MAX. Not canon.
No Caption Provided
#19 Posted by cody1984 (1366 posts) - - Show Bio
@Tiamat said:
"Batman wins. He's the better fighter overall and has the better equipment thanks to his utility belt. Not only have we seen him dodge bullets from multiple attackers. We have also seen him deflect them with his glove. Not to mention his suit could most likely take a few rounds before he was put down. "

Again Batman doesn't dodge bullets he dodges people trying to shoot at him few characters in comics can actually dodge bullets.  The better equipment arugment overall is extremely debateable considering the gear the punisher has had.   
#20 Posted by cody1984 (1366 posts) - - Show Bio
@InnerVenom123 said:
"@cody1984 said:
"

"

To be fair....

Also, those scans from 'Nam are from MAX. Not canon.

"

True however he has taken down venom before he put antivenom on his ass without difficulty. 

#21 Posted by PowerHerc (86188 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman defeats the Punisher.
#22 Posted by Tiamat (2080 posts) - - Show Bio
@cody1984 said:
"Again Batman doesn't dodge bullets he dodges people trying to shoot at him few characters in comics can actually dodge bullets.  The better equipment arugment overall is extremely debateable considering the gear the punisher has had.    "
It doesn't matter either way in this case. As he can just as easily dodge the 'aim' of Punisher.

Seeing as nothing was specified in the OP. I assume that they both have standard gear. Which means Batman's gear > Punisher's, More versatile.

He can easily toss out a flash bang or smoke pellets and use those to his advantage. His cowl has a built in rebreather, while Punisher is just out of luck.
Batman can use his batarangs to disarm Punisher and make this a hand to hand fight. If so this becomes a stomp in Bruce's favor.
#23 Posted by cody1984 (1366 posts) - - Show Bio
@Tiamat said:
" @cody1984 said:
"Again Batman doesn't dodge bullets he dodges people trying to shoot at him few characters in comics can actually dodge bullets.  The better equipment arugment overall is extremely debateable considering the gear the punisher has had.    "
It doesn't matter either way in this case. As he can just as easily dodge the 'aim' of Punisher.Seeing as nothing was specified in the OP. I assume that they both have standard gear. Which means Batman's gear > Punisher's, More versatile.He can easily toss out a flash bang or smoke pellets and use those to his advantage. His cowl has a built in rebreather, while Punisher is just out of luck.Batman can use his batarangs to disarm Punisher and make this a hand to hand fight. If so this becomes a stomp in Bruce's favor. "

Spiderman though he could he dodge frank as well and found out differently. 

Standard gear for Punisher can very greatly so don't think Batman automatically has the better gear. 

#24 Posted by Ramtha07 (1299 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman brings a knife to a gun fight and, well, dies.
#25 Posted by Sgtcrispy (419 posts) - - Show Bio

Personally, I'd actually say Batman is the better tactician of the two. I might be wrong about the canon part. I think It's canon for DC while Marvel hasn't really said one way or another. If Batman got close to The Punisher It'd probably be all over. Flash pellets or smoke pellets would make aiming very difficult for Frank and Batman's shown to dodge bullet plenty of times from better shots than Frank.
If somehow Frank can still shoot at him Batman has body armor, a bullet proof cape and agility Batman probably won't get hit. Also, what about sonics? Batman is pretty much better than The Punisher in every way. I can't see Bats losing this.    

#26 Edited by cody1984 (1366 posts) - - Show Bio

The first respect video is mostly stuff from MAX.    

I swear to god frank is always vastly underestimated..

#27 Posted by Icon (2253 posts) - - Show Bio
@cody1984: 

Agreed.
#28 Posted by Sgtcrispy (419 posts) - - Show Bio
@cody1984 said:
"

"
Could you tell me the important moments in those videos that make you think Punisher could beat Batman? I'm watching the first one but not sure if I want to sit through ten minutes of random comic strips.
#29 Posted by cody1984 (1366 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sgtcrispy said:
"Personally, I'd actually say Batman is the better tactician of the two. I might be wrong about the canon part. I think It's canon for DC while Marvel hasn't really said one way or another. If Batman got close to The Punisher It'd probably be all over. Flash pellets or smoke pellets would make aiming very difficult for Frank and Batman's shown to dodge bullet plenty of times from better shots than Frank.If somehow Frank can still shoot at him Batman has body armor, a bullet proof cape and agility Batman probably won't get hit. Also, what about sonics? Batman is pretty much better than The Punisher in every way. I can't see Bats losing this.     "

He's not a better tactician than Punisher.  Punisher used the Hulk to take down Spiderman, Daredevil, and Wolverine than took down the Hulk through superior planning and none of it came off as PIS granted Enis did make wolverine look stupid but overall none of it was PIS. 
#30 Posted by Sgtcrispy (419 posts) - - Show Bio
@cody1984 said:
" @Sgtcrispy said:
"Personally, I'd actually say Batman is the better tactician of the two. I might be wrong about the canon part. I think It's canon for DC while Marvel hasn't really said one way or another. If Batman got close to The Punisher It'd probably be all over. Flash pellets or smoke pellets would make aiming very difficult for Frank and Batman's shown to dodge bullet plenty of times from better shots than Frank.If somehow Frank can still shoot at him Batman has body armor, a bullet proof cape and agility Batman probably won't get hit. Also, what about sonics? Batman is pretty much better than The Punisher in every way. I can't see Bats losing this.     "
He's not a better tactician than Punisher.  Punisher used the Hulk to take down Spiderman, Daredevil, and Wolverine than took down the Hulk through superior planning and none of it came off as PIS granted Enis did make wolverine look stupid but overall none of it was PIS.  "
I still don't think Punisher is a better tactician than Batman. Batman is frequently the tactician for the JLA and has even outsmarted Darkseid. Tricking Hulk Isn't exactly something I'd call impressive. 
#31 Posted by cody1984 (1366 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sgtcrispy said:
" @cody1984 said:
"

"
Could you tell me the important moments in those videos that make you think Punisher could beat Batman? I'm watching the first one but not sure if I want to sit through ten minutes of random comic strips. "

Essentially Punisher beats the hell out of Wolverine and runs him over with a steam roller and takes on a few other people.  He takes down the aliens aiding Hulk during WW Hulk and rips an aliens arm off with its knife still in it's hand and slashes in the head the blade going clean through showing his brains.  There's more to it but the Punisher Respect thread has a good bit of my scans.
#32 Posted by Sgtcrispy (419 posts) - - Show Bio
@cody1984 said:
" @Sgtcrispy said:
" @cody1984 said:
"

"
Could you tell me the important moments in those videos that make you think Punisher could beat Batman? I'm watching the first one but not sure if I want to sit through ten minutes of random comic strips. "
Essentially Punisher beats the hell out of Wolverine and runs him over with a steam roller and takes on a few other people.  He takes down the aliens aiding Hulk during WW Hulk and rips an aliens arm off with its knife still in it's hand and slashes in the head the blade going clean through showing his brains.  There's more to it but the Punisher Respect thread has a good bit of my scans. "
The times in the video when this happens would be nice. Punisher defeating Wolverine sounds like massive PIS unless there were some special circumstances.
#33 Posted by cody1984 (1366 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sgtcrispy said:
" @cody1984 said:
" @Sgtcrispy said:
" @cody1984 said:
"

"
Essentially Punisher beats the hell out of Wolverine and runs him over with a steam roller and takes on a few other people.  He takes down the aliens aiding Hulk during WW Hulk and rips an aliens arm off with its knife still in it's hand and slashes in the head the blade going clean through showing his brains.  There's more to it but the Punisher Respect thread has a good bit of my scans. "
The times in the video when this happens would be nice. Punisher defeating Wolverine sounds like massive PIS unless there were some special circumstances. "

Actually he tricked the Hulk however he made daredevil, spiderman, and wolverine look like complete idiots when they were chasing him.  Captain America has even said that Frank is a better tactician than he is. 
#34 Posted by Sgtcrispy (419 posts) - - Show Bio
@cody1984 said:
" @Sgtcrispy said:
" @cody1984 said:
" @Sgtcrispy said:
" @cody1984 said:
"

"
The times in the video when this happens would be nice. Punisher defeating Wolverine sounds like massive PIS unless there were some special circumstances. "
Actually he tricked the Hulk however he made daredevil, spiderman, and wolverine look like complete idiots when they were chasing him.  Captain America has even said that Frank is a better tactician than he is.  "
That's the Hulk defeating Wolverine while being tricked by The Punisher it sounds like. Spiderman has said he could kill The Hulk. Feats speak louder than words.
#35 Posted by cody1984 (1366 posts) - - Show Bio

Avatar image for thecheesestabber
#36 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (8212 posts) - - Show Bio

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

This has happened before....
#37 Edited by Sgtcrispy (419 posts) - - Show Bio
@cody1984 said:

"

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
"
I don't see what this proves for Punisher. He shot Wolverine in his manhood and then ran him over with a steamroller while he was in pain. How does this show anything good about him? It's not like he actually fought Wolverine.
#38 Posted by cody1984 (1366 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sgtcrispy said:
" @cody1984 said:
"

"
I don't see what you're trying to show with this. He shot Wolverine in his manhood and then ran him over with a steamroller while he was in pain. How does this show anything good about him? It's not like he actually fought Wolverine. "

That Punisher is ruthless and he outsmarted wolverine and the fact that wolverine can lose and most people consider him capable of taking down batman.  So why wouldn't Punisher be able to take down Batman?  He took down the Hulk before so why is batman suppose to be out of his league?  Also the Punisher is not a good guy so why do you think a scan should show him as a good guy.  Also the scan is edited because he hit wolverine with baseball bat in his nuts which dropped him and throw gasoline on him about ready to set him on fire before the fight began.
#39 Posted by cody1984 (1366 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheCheeseStabber said:
"

"

This has already been adressed and the fight is never mentioned in a Punisher comic and is not considered canon. 
#40 Posted by Sgtcrispy (419 posts) - - Show Bio
@cody1984 said:
" @TheCheeseStabber said:
"
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

"
This has already been adressed and the fight is never mentioned in a Punisher comic and is not considered canon.  "
The one I mentioned was the JLA/Avengers crossover where Batman beats Punisher off panel. Which I think is considered canon in DC universe but I don't know for Marvel. But yeah, this Isn't canon either.
#41 Edited by Sgtcrispy (419 posts) - - Show Bio
@cody1984 said:

" @Sgtcrispy said:

" @cody1984 said:
"

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
"
I don't see what you're trying to show with this. He shot Wolverine in his manhood and then ran him over with a steamroller while he was in pain. How does this show anything good about him? It's not like he actually fought Wolverine. "
That Punisher is ruthless and he outsmarted wolverine and the fact that wolverine can lose and most people consider him capable of taking down batman.  So why wouldn't Punisher be able to take down Batman?  He took down the Hulk before so why is batman suppose to be out of his league?  Also the Punisher is not a good guy so why do you think a scan should show him as a good guy.  Also the scan is edited because he hit wolverine with baseball bat in his nuts which dropped him and throw gasoline on him about ready to set him on fire before the fight began. "
Wolverine must be pretty easy to outsmart if all you have to do is shoot him in his gonads then. Okay, when did Punisher take down Hulk? I'm talking about him actually fighting The Hulk and not just tricking him because Batman could trick the Hulk either. But either of them would get demolished in a fight with them. Him being ruthless probably won't help him much here. Batman fights ruthless people who are trying to kill him every night.
I'm not saying it should make him a good guy, but that scan doesn't show him doing anything special.
#42 Posted by Tiamat (2080 posts) - - Show Bio
@cody1984 said:

"Captain America has even said that Frank is a better tactician than he is.  "

When was this?
#43 Posted by cody1984 (1366 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sgtcrispy said:
"@cody1984 said:

" @Sgtcrispy said:

" @cody1984 said:
"

"
That Punisher is ruthless and he outsmarted wolverine and the fact that wolverine can lose and most people consider him capable of taking down batman.  So why wouldn't Punisher be able to take down Batman?  He took down the Hulk before so why is batman suppose to be out of his league?  Also the Punisher is not a good guy so why do you think a scan should show him as a good guy.  Also the scan is edited because he hit wolverine with baseball bat in his nuts which dropped him and throw gasoline on him about ready to set him on fire before the fight began. "
Wolverine must be pretty easy to outsmart if all you have to do is shoot him in his gonads then. Okay, when did Punisher take down Hulk? I'm talking about him actually fighting The Hulk and not just tricking him because Batman could trick the Hulk either. But either of them would get demolished in a fight with them. Him being ruthless probably won't help him much here. Batman fights ruthless people who are trying to kill him every night.I'm not saying it should make him a good guy, but that scan doesn't show him doing anything special. "

He did in

The thing your not getting about the Punisher is he will do anything to win by hook or by crook it doesn't matter to him.  He outsmarted Daredevil, Wolverine, and Spiderman because he knew he wouldn't win in a straight up fight against them.  The Punisher uses his head more than he uses his guns.  Which is the whole point I made out about him beating the three stooges and the green giant wannabe. 
#44 Posted by cody1984 (1366 posts) - - Show Bio
@Tiamat said:
"@cody1984 said:

"Captain America has even said that Frank is a better tactician than he is.  "

When was this? "

I don't have the comic or I'd have posted a scan of it. 
#45 Posted by Tiamat (2080 posts) - - Show Bio
@cody1984: An issue number will do.
#46 Edited by Sgtcrispy (419 posts) - - Show Bio
@cody1984 said:

" @Sgtcrispy said:

"@cody1984 said:

" @Sgtcrispy said:

" @cody1984 said:
"

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
"
Wolverine must be pretty easy to outsmart if all you have to do is shoot him in his gonads then. Okay, when did Punisher take down Hulk? I'm talking about him actually fighting The Hulk and not just tricking him because Batman could trick the Hulk either. But either of them would get demolished in a fight with them. Him being ruthless probably won't help him much here. Batman fights ruthless people who are trying to kill him every night.I'm not saying it should make him a good guy, but that scan doesn't show him doing anything special. "

He did in
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
The thing your not getting about the Punisher is he will do anything to win by hook or by crook it doesn't matter to him.  He outsmarted Daredevil, Wolverine, and Spiderman because he knew he wouldn't win in a straight up fight against them.  The Punisher uses his head more than he uses his guns.  Which is the whole point I made out about him beating the three stooges and the green giant wannabe.  "
You consider fighting Bruce Banner the same thing as fighting The Hulk? I don't even know where to begin. That scan doesn't even show Punisher fighting the Hulk at all. It shows him briefly slapping around Banner, he Hulks out and attacks Spiderman and (presumably?) Daredevil before Punisher activates C4 he planted inside the Hulk. What were you trying to prove with this exactly? This scan just shows how easy it is to trick the Hulk, especially when he has amnesia.
#47 Posted by bringdeath (283 posts) - - Show Bio
@cody1984 said:
"

"

HILARIOUS!!!
#48 Posted by cody1984 (1366 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sgtcrispy said:
"@cody1984 said:

" @Sgtcrispy said:

"@cody1984 said:

" @Sgtcrispy said:

" @cody1984 said:
"

"

He did in

The thing your not getting about the Punisher is he will do anything to win by hook or by crook it doesn't matter to him.  He outsmarted Daredevil, Wolverine, and Spiderman because he knew he wouldn't win in a straight up fight against them.  The Punisher uses his head more than he uses his guns.  Which is the whole point I made out about him beating the three stooges and the green giant wannabe.  "
You consider fighting Bruce Banner the same thing as fighting The Hulk? I don't even know where to begin. That scan doesn't even show Punisher fighting the Hulk at all. It shows him briefly slapping around Banner, he Hulks out and attacks Spiderman and (presumably?) Daredevil before Punisher activates C4 he planted inside the Hulk. What were you trying to prove with this exactly? This scan just shows how easy it is to trick the Hulk, especially when he has amnesia. "

I said he took him down not that he beat him in a heads up fight. 
#49 Posted by Sgtcrispy (419 posts) - - Show Bio
@cody1984 said:
" @Sgtcrispy said:
"@cody1984 said:

" @Sgtcrispy said:

"@cody1984 said:

" @Sgtcrispy said:

" @cody1984 said:
"

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
"

He did in
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
You consider fighting Bruce Banner the same thing as fighting The Hulk? I don't even know where to begin. That scan doesn't even show Punisher fighting the Hulk at all. It shows him briefly slapping around Banner, he Hulks out and attacks Spiderman and (presumably?) Daredevil before Punisher activates C4 he planted inside the Hulk. What were you trying to prove with this exactly? This scan just shows how easy it is to trick the Hulk, especially when he has amnesia. "
I said he took him down not that he beat him in a heads up fight.  "
What does that prove? He can trick a guy who has amnesia?
#50 Posted by cody1984 (1366 posts) - - Show Bio
@Tiamat said:
" @cody1984: An issue number will do. "

Can't remeber which comic it was in.  If I did I would have scan of it posted.   

In War Journal 2 Captain America is using Frank's plans granted that is not what you asked for but it does show captain america respecting frank's strategy.