Batman vs Lord Zedd

• 52 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Wenjun_Chew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Batman vs Lord Zedd (39 votes)

Batman 31%
Lord Zedd 69%

Who wins in a battle across the solar system? Read the Original Post first.

• 
Wenjun_Chew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Wenjun_Chew

Scenario

1. Power Rangers have been captured by Lord Zedd, needing Batman's rescue.

2. Lord Zedd is stationed at the moon palace, waiting for the world leaders to submit to him.

3. Lord Zedd has Rita Repulsa, Goldar, Squatt, Baboo, Finster to assist him. They can create new monsters for Batman to fight if they want.

4. Batman has Nightwing and Robin to assist him.

5. Batman has 3 days of prep with access to his conventional equipment and resources, along with a bat-spaceship, but he already has detailed knowledge of the Power Rangers and their enemies beforehand.

6. Batman wins if the moon palace was destroyed with Power Rangers rescued. Lord Zedd wins if either Batman or any of his allies are killed before the rescue attempt was successful.

7. All sides in-character.

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

Batman presses button on the space ship so it transforms into the bat zord. Bat zord crushes Zed. Batman wins again

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By AllStarSuperman

I have never even heard of Lord Zedd, but I am guessing he wins just cause of the OP.

Avatar image for transformers1024
Transformers1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By Transformers1024
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/004/1/1/lord_zedd_yugioh_card_by_theblastoise-d36eze6.jpg

Avatar image for parallax_hal_jordan
Parallax_Hal_Jordan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have never even heard of Lord Zedd, but I am guessing he wins just cause of the OP.

Wenjun_Chew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Wenjun_Chew

@allstarsuperman said:

lol @ the "butthurt" that debating Batman tend to exhibit. Why did you people choose to embrace gods instead of embracing what humanity can potentially achieve? In the past mankind thought that space is unreachable, yet mankind even managed to land on the moon.

Batman certainly can reach the moon to make a move on Lord Zedd. The question is whose fighting skills are better: Lord Zedd or Batman?

vampiricshaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lord zed just puts a giant monster in Gotham keeping batman busy so he can just kill off the power rangers he captured

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If this is Zed the way he was intended to be. Then Bruce may have to call in a favor from a GL

Transformers1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Easternwind
Wenjun_Chew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Wenjun_Chew

Lord zed just puts a giant monster in Gotham keeping batman busy so he can just kill off the power rangers he captured

Except that Batman can just fire explosive missiles using his batwing at the monster to finish it off.

Does he even have a "bat-spaceship"?

Its so that he can travel to space to fight Lord Zedd for the purposes of the scenario, nothing fanciful.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zed's dead baby, Zed's dead.

vampiricshaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wenjun_chew: those monster are use to Fight Megazord i dont think missles will be able to take them down atleast not with only the few salvos the bat would have for one to three reloads of missles from the bat cave

Transformers1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Transformers1024

@wenjun_chew: What (specific) comic arcs are you basing Batman off of?

Wenjun_Chew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Transformers1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wenjun_chew: Batman had his spaceship PRE-crisis before it was retconned. This battle is flawed and irrelevant. Mind changing the OP a bit?

Wenjun_Chew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman had his spaceship PRE-crisis before it was retconned. This battle is flawed and irrelevant. Mind changing the OP a bit?

Well, Pre-Crisis comic stories are generally silly and whimsical, or so I have been told.

How about a what-if Batman is able to travel to space, as such I meant for this scenario? --> Or is there any other way to change the conditions or rules so it flows better with the scenario?

Thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Thedailybagel

@wenjun_chew: just do a CaV, I honestly don't respect or even pay attention to any of your threads anymore. Considering your history with making bad threads I just skip past battles you make and the thing is that I don't want to.

I honestly think the only way to get your respect back is by doing a CAV and proving your knowledge on batman and other characters.

Wenjun_Chew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

just do a CaV, I honestly don't respect or even pay attention to any of your threads anymore. Considering your history with making bad threads I just skip past battles you make and the thing is that I don't want to.

I honestly think the only way to get your respect back is by doing a CAV and proving your knowledge on batman and other characters.

The only difference between a CaV and a "normal battle thread" is that for the latter only the involved participants are "invited" to debate.

And do you really think I am seeking other people's respect here?

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Lord Zedd, A ranger's speed and strength are above Batman.

Thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wenjun_chew: no one cares what you have to say anymore. I personally write off your opinion instantly and before I see what your thread is I assume it's ridiculous. The only way to get people to listen to you is a CAV.

Wenjun_Chew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

no one cares what you have to say anymore. I personally write off your opinion instantly and before I see what your thread is I assume it's ridiculous. The only way to get people to listen to you is a CAV.

so says you.

Lord44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Lord44

@thedailybagel: There is absolutely no reason to be rude and treated in this way another viner. We are here to share opinions and knowledge, and above all to have fun, even teasing but never being offensive!!

Rick_Grayson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wenjun_chew: Actually a really good match up, I think giving Bats 3 days prep AND full knowledge was too much though. Voted for Batman.

Valdemocnij

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wenjun_chew:

I was kidding when i say Batman vs Lord Zed :P But now, why you don't create Batman vs Odin and Zeus ?

frozenedge2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valdemocnij: Don't you know that Bruce would get full knowledge, three years of prep and probably the Destroyer armor as well

copete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ends in sex

Valdemocnij

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Valdemocnij
Wenjun_Chew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No joke. I've been saying for years that Batman can defeat an average Celestial, given certain resources and sufficient prep time. But the Batman haters refused to listen and even got moderators to lock my threads.

And they dared to call themselves Batman fans. If a Batman fan doesn't defend his hero to death, he isn't a real fan.

mtuske

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wenjun_chew: Wait you think Batman can beat a Celestial too? Geez

Lord44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Lord44

@wenjun_chew: Yes but dude.. at some point you pass the simple fan to become a fanboy! I like Batman, but a Celestial is too much for him and his technology/knowledge of the cosmic "world".

Thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord44: I'm not being rude, I'm being honest. He has a massive reputation for giving batman ridiculous match ups that are immpossible to win yet he keeps saying Bruce can do it. There isn't one or two instances of this, it happens all the time. So much in fact that he had to make a new account because his old one had been flagged so much.

I wasn't calling him stupid, I wasn't calling him an idiot, I simply said I don't respect (I'm sure many other vines would agree) his opinion anymore. Most of his threads (for lack of a better word) are ridiculous. Whenever I see a thread of his I instantly (I'm sure many other people do this as well) assume it's a batman vs massively powerful being thread.

I apologize for "seeming" rude but I really wasn't. IMO I won't care for anything he has to say simply because of his reputation for being a bit -just a bit- of a fanboy. The only way IMO to get me (and probably many other viners) to listen to what he has to say is to either

A. Stop making these thread, even then it'd take a while to get his respect back. And also researching his answers to things that aren't batman related, I've seen him many times post in threads that he doesn't (or at least seems) have any knowledge of, he's done that quite alot. This is a long term solution.

B. Do a CAV or at least make a debate using evidence rather than assuming batman can do things he's never done before. This is the one that I feel would get him more respect and is also a short term solution.

Again I apologise for seeming rude and it wasn't my intention.

Thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wenjun_chew: correction:

Just because they don't defend a hero to the death DOES NOT mean they're not a fan, they just know when he's bitten off more than he can chew.

I also sought of replied to you in my post above.

Avatar image for thetruebarryallen
TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Uh

If a Batman fan doesn't defend his hero to death, he isn't a real fan.

Wrong, if a Batman fan doesn't defend his hero to death [ given the impossible circumstances & outrageous situations you apply ] then they're just being realistic and honest about Bruce's true capabilities.

You're trying to put Batman as some sort of incredibly powerful prep god who can take down Universe Busters & Celestials when he hasn't even successfully prepped against Superman.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By comic_book_fan

ritta was moving mountain ranges and cities at will and zedd is more powerful than her so if he isn't playing the goof ball card he wins but since we all know he will batman wins

Avatar image for twix_right_side
Twix_Right_Side

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No joke. I've been saying for years that Batman can defeat an average Celestial, given certain resources and sufficient prep time. But the Batman haters refused to listen and even got moderators to lock my threads.

And they dared to call themselves Batman fans. If a Batman fan doesn't defend his hero to death, he isn't a real fan.

1. It's asinine to suggest that anyone that doesn't share your opinion of Batman beating a celestial (hint,he can't) is a hater. How about being a bit objective? It's an arbitrary and ridiculous claim (even opinionated) to suggest that anyone that doesn't share the same notion has some sort of bias or hate against Batman.

2. That second thing you said is almost the definition of stubborn and zealous. Put those two together,and in the comicbook world you have a fanboy. You're supposed to objectively at a scenario and paying proper respect to both characters,not just one because you like them more or fabricate a (poorly) made argument simply supported by hypothetical scenarios and speculation. It's kinda why fanboys,especially one for the most popular comic book character (Batman) don't get any respect or their biased/one-sided opinion isn't respected,because their zeal for the character is what primarily motivates their arguments.

algorhythm511

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maybe it was the show mechanics, but I don't really see Batman having any problems with Lord Zedd. It's kind of hard to gauge how much damage he can tank from the show.

Valdemocnij

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Valdemocnij

I am Batman fan, but you have to understand one thing... Batman is not the THE MASK !!! You constantly forgetting limits of reality, and with that - accidentally or intentionally you make a fool of self !

And please, don't make again same thing, Batman vs The Mask is already created a few times, and all of that treads are locked !!!

NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't listen to the haters, Wenjun. I believe Batman is a master prepper

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lord Zedd, A ranger's speed and strength are above Batman.

Really? They never felt too impressive. They do tank explosions like no one else though ;)

Wenjun_Chew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. It's asinine to suggest that anyone that doesn't share your opinion of Batman beating a celestial (hint,he can't) is a hater. How about being a bit objective? It's an arbitrary and ridiculous claim (even opinionated) to suggest that anyone that doesn't share the same notion has some sort of bias or hate against Batman.

2. That second thing you said is almost the definition of stubborn and zealous. Put those two together,and in the comicbook world you have a fanboy. You're supposed to objectively at a scenario and paying proper respect to both characters,not just one because you like them more or fabricate a (poorly) made argument simply supported by hypothetical scenarios and speculation. It's kinda why fanboys,especially one for the most popular comic book character (Batman) don't get any respect or their biased/one-sided opinion isn't respected,because their zeal for the character is what primarily motivates their arguments.

Objective?

In that thread I did explain with logic how a smart human can take down a Celestial. I've also argued that feats do not count for everything.

Its a common view that Batman is capable of taking down most of the characters mentioned in typical battle threads, because he uses strategy. And strategy > brute force almost all the time. Hence to say otherwise (By demanding/chanting "feats feats feats") is to say that strategy is useless.

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Black_Arrow

@wenjun_chew: Batman had his spaceship PRE-crisis before it was retconned. This battle is flawed and irrelevant. Mind changing the OP a bit?

He has a rocket ship post crisis

No Caption Provided

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wenjun_chew: What does conventional equipment and resources mean? Can he have access to the Watch tower equipment and the Batcave equipment?

Clark_EL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

LZ

Twix_Right_Side

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@twix_right_side said:

Objective?

In that thread I did explain with logic how a smart human can take down a Celestial. I've also argued that feats do not count for everything.

And it seems that you've ignored every other contrary opinion and disregarded it. He can't take down a Celestial just because he's very smart and resourceful. And feats actually represent what a character is capable of and the level that they represent by setting a consistent precedent. If we're just using speculation and childish imagination,then maybe it can actually be argued that Aunt May can beat a Celestial.

Its a common view that Batman is capable of taking down most of the characters mentioned in typical battle threads, because he uses strategy. And strategy > brute force almost all the time. Hence to say otherwise (By demanding/chanting "feats feats feats") is to say that strategy is useless.

1. It doesn't matter what the common view is,really. But the common view is that he can beat many characters,not most. It just depends on who we put him up against.

2. Strategy only gets him so far. It's not some sort of omnipotent force. In fact,it doesn't even apply in many scenarios where it doesn't have an impact(for example,when he's fighting Superman,because he can not do anything against him).

3. Okay? That doesn't apply here. At all. In fact,it doesn't even apply as a general rule. If so,Captain America can beat Gladiator becuz "strategy> brute force". In fact,in terms of battles,it's almost an empty statement.

4. I know right? How ridiculous are people to actually ask for feats,as in,things characters have actually done to guage the level of accomplishment that they are capable of,rather than just use speculation and wishful thinking and zeal?? People these days....

5. In some cases,strategy actually IS useless and means nothing.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By those_eyes

No Caption Provided

Transformers1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wenjun_chew: You do realize that other characters are completely capable of using prep time right?

Wenjun_Chew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You do realize that other characters are completely capable of using prep time right?

Yeah, but they don't do it as well as Batman does.

Twix_Right_Side

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Twix_Right_Side

@transformers1024 said:

You do realize that other characters are completely capable of using prep time right?

Yeah, but they don't do it as well as Batman does.

Some characters do it better. He isn't BatGod with it....