• 73 results
Avatar image for the_hooded_hero
#1 Edited by The Hooded Hero (1068 posts) - - Show Bio

New York City Park area. In present time.

Batman has gone evil killing innocent lives. Lion-O has been sent to put a stop to his acts of evil.

Lion-O and Batman both get an Hour prep time. Fight to KO.

They are both allowed to use Gadgets.

I want you to look at this as both versions of Lion-O. The old one from 80s and the new one.

Avatar image for chucknorrisreturned
#2 Posted by chucknorrisreturned (284 posts) - - Show Bio

BATMAN STOMPS!

SPITE

SPITE

SPITE

SPITE SAYS THE MIGHTY CHUCK NORRIS!

#3 Posted by super_psycho (2843 posts) - - Show Bio

With prep Batman would even curbstomp Chuck Norris :)

#4 Posted by chucknorrisreturned (284 posts) - - Show Bio

@super_psycho:No Chuck as infinite IQ he would stomp batman with one second of prep since he's even faster than the flash.

#5 Posted by Hyperlight (7671 posts) - - Show Bio

Lion O doesnt have the mindset to fight batman although he is physically superior than him in every way

#6 Posted by super_psycho (2843 posts) - - Show Bio

@chucknorrisreturned: Batman kicked spectre in his face .. Chuck doesn't stand a chance.

#7 Posted by Dark Cloud™ (4243 posts) - - Show Bio

Lion-O.

#8 Posted by God_Spawn (42942 posts) - - Show Bio

The Sword of Omens cannot be used for an act of evil or against a force of good. Lion-O is practically weaponless here. Even if he could, he doesn't have any prep feats that I know of that can match Bruce and his physical stats aren't enough to make a big difference.

Moderator Online
#9 Posted by chucknorrisreturned (284 posts) - - Show Bio

@super_psycho said:

@chucknorrisreturned: Batman kicked spectre in his face .. Chuck doesn't stand a chance.

Chuck did this in ONE second with out prep

Loading Video...

With one second of prep he destroys reality.

#10 Posted by God_Spawn (42942 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dark Cloud™ said:

Lion-O.

loses.

Moderator Online
#11 Posted by Dark Cloud™ (4243 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

@Dark Cloud™ said:

Lion-O.

loses.

Nope, he wins in my book.

#12 Posted by The Hooded Hero (1068 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

The Sword of Omens cannot be used for an act of evil or against a force of good. Lion-O is practically weaponless here. Even if he could, he doesn't have any prep feats that I know of that can match Bruce and his physical stats aren't enough to make a big difference.

Ok well i'll change the whole thing.

#13 Posted by chucknorrisreturned (284 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dark Cloud™ said:

@god_spawn said:

@Dark Cloud™ said:

Lion-O.

loses.

LOLyou have good humor :)

#14 Posted by Dark Cloud™ (4243 posts) - - Show Bio

@chucknorrisreturned said:

@Dark Cloud™ said:

@god_spawn said:

@Dark Cloud™ said:

Lion-O.

loses.

LOLyou have good humor :)

I certainly hopes so, and I -hate- Batman. But let's keep that our little secret.

#15 Posted by God_Spawn (42942 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dark Cloud™: Make a case for him then.

Moderator Online
#16 Posted by thanobomb1124 (2042 posts) - - Show Bio

Aww come on.@chucknorrisreturned

#17 Posted by chucknorrisreturned (284 posts) - - Show Bio

@thanobomb1124:What I say?

#18 Edited by super_psycho (2843 posts) - - Show Bio

@chucknorrisreturned said:

@super_psycho said:

Chuck did this in ONE second with out prep

Loading Video...

With one second of prep he destroys reality.

????

#19 Posted by The Hooded Hero (1068 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Hooded Hero said:

@god_spawn said:

Ok well i'll change the whole thing.

Now the rules have changed my friend read rules.

#20 Posted by Dark Cloud™ (4243 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

80's Lion-O would shred Batman to pieces unless Batman had some form of PIS, CIS, and/or WIS. That said, because the OP changed the format now to Batman being on a killing spree, the Sword of Omens is going to work wonders for Lion-O, which means Batman is done for. Superior prowess mixed with his swordplay and the Sword's own mystical properties is going to force Batman into the grave. Current Lion-O (ThunderCats 2011) would put up less of a fight, giving him a 50/50 chance of winning.

#21 Posted by thanobomb1124 (2042 posts) - - Show Bio

BATMAN STOMPS! SPITE SPITE SPITE SPITE SAYS THE MIGHTY CHUCK NORRIS!. : (

#22 Posted by God_Spawn (42942 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dark Cloud™ said:

@god_spawn said:

80's Lion-O would shred Batman to pieces unless Batman had some form of PIS, CIS, and/or WIS. That said, because the OP changed the format now to Batman being on a killing spree, the Sword of Omens is going to work wonders for Lion-O, which means Batman is done for. Superior prowess mixed with his swordplay and the Sword's own mystical properties is going to force Batman into the grave. Current Lion-O (ThunderCats 2011) would put up less of a fight, giving him a 50/50 chance of winning.

That honestly said nothing other than your opinion and current Lion-O would lose about 80% of the time. Now make a case why.

Moderator Online
#23 Posted by Dark Cloud™ (4243 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

@Dark Cloud™ said:

@god_spawn said:

That honestly said nothing other than your opinion and current Lion-O would lose about 80% of the time. Now make a case why.

It actually pointed out a few things. Read the bold parts.

#24 Edited by God_Spawn (42942 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dark Cloud™ said:

@god_spawn said:

@Dark Cloud™ said:

@god_spawn said:

Lol that still says nothing other than your opinion. Bats has an hour of prep and can bring whatever he feels necessary to deal with Lion-O and it isn't like his normal weaponry isn't enough cause he does have explosive weapons, freeze capsules and magnetic devices which could very well attract the sword of omens.Lion-O has virtually 0 feats of prep. Lion-O is skilled in the blade but nothing that even says he was a better fighter than Ra's Al Ghul. The only thing that the sword brings is a variety of powers but most of them were plot devices for the sword and it isn't in Lion-O's nature to kill people and against a Batman that does, he doesn't hold any advantages that give him a majority. Aside from all that it is Lion-O's preference for a head to head fight and he isn't really that much faster than Batman to begin with in terms of combat speed. New Lion-O has better reflex feats than the old one did and new Lion-O only used them in 1 or 2 episodes.

Moderator Online
#25 Posted by The Hooded Hero (1068 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

@Dark Cloud™ said:

@god_spawn said:

@Dark Cloud™ said:

@god_spawn said:

Lol that still says nothing other than your opinion. Bats has an hour of prep and can bring whatever he feels necessary to deal with Lion-O and it isn't like his normal weaponry isn't enough cause he does have explosive weapons, freeze capsules and magnetic devices which could very well attract the sword of omens.Lion-O has virtually 0 feats of prep. Lion-O is skilled in the blade but nothing that even says he was a better fighter than Ra's Al Ghul. The only thing that the sword brings is a variety of powers but most of them were plot devices for the sword and it isn't in Lion-O's nature to kill people and against a Batman that does, he doesn't hold any advantages that give him a majority. Aside from all that it is Lion-O's preference for a head to head fight and he isn't really that much faster than Batman to begin with in terms of combat speed. New Lion-O has better reflex feats than the old one did and new Lion-O only used them in 1 or 2 episodes.

Lion-O has the sight of sight. So he can predict how his whole fight will go and change the fate of it.

#26 Posted by God_Spawn (42942 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Hooded Hero said:

@god_spawn said:

@Dark Cloud™ said:

@god_spawn said:

@Dark Cloud™ said:

@god_spawn said:

Lion-O has the sight of sight. So he can predict how his whole fight will go and change the fate of it.

It grants clairvoyant visions, see across great distances, spot danger and allies in trouble but not entire fights nor does it possess "fate changing powers'. Lion-O doesn't have a habit of mapping out entire fights to begin with so it's practically pointless.

Moderator Online
#27 Posted by cascadeking09 (6876 posts) - - Show Bio

This is a joke. What can Batman do with prep, Lion-O doesn't have some strange rock he just happens to be alergic to. There's no weakness to exploit, Lion-O would murk him especially when he's not in his right mind.

#28 Posted by God_Spawn (42942 posts) - - Show Bio

@cascadeking09 said:

This is a joke. What can Batman do with prep, Lion-O doesn't have some strange rock he just happens to be alergic to. There's no weakness to exploit, Lion-O would murk him especially when he's not in his right mind.

It just says he has gone on a killing spree and is evil, it isn't like Bruce is a ravenous dog he just doesn't have his morals holding him back. Lion-O still has his morals and has hardly any prep feats to begin with. He can predict some of the things Bruce has in his belts before hand but he hasn't mapped entire fights. That coupled with an environmental edge to Batman since Lion-O hasn't been to New York and a bigger array of weapons that he is willing to use since Lion-O doesn't kill, has always had to wind his sword around to make force fields if memory serves correct and uses energy blasts. The sword has a vast array of powers and a lot of it is speculation if Bats uses things like magnetic devices, if the sword can still be called back. If Lion-O had no morals, yeah I'd say he would beat Batman pretty easily.

Moderator Online
#29 Posted by cascadeking09 (6876 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: Batman on a killing spree doesn't sound like he's in his right mind to me, but that wasn't my point lol. Magnetic devices does sound like pretty good way for Batman to maybe get the edge he needs. I'm not sure if ive ever seen him use anything like that before though.

#30 Posted by God_Spawn (42942 posts) - - Show Bio

@cascadeking09: Being a killer doesn't make him a moron or some mindless animal, he is just out of his mind in that he isn't his normal hero self. There are plenty of evil geniuses who kill but aren't rabid dumb a$$es in a fight. I just see this as Batman using more lethal and more weapons than he normally does like magnetic devices but the sword can be called back but would a magnet hinder the return? Possible. He has acid pellets freeze pellets, plenty of explosives and an environmental edge. Lion-O has plenty of abilities in his sword like flight, force fields, energy blasts, heat and freeze attacks too but he has almost zero prep feats and it's almost speculation of what he will or can do with it that won't go against his code of honor unless he really has too. So he sees the terrain with sight beyond sight, or gets a quick vision of Bruce but like I said he hasn't mapped out fights before so I won't assume he will and Lion-O has had numerous encounters with Mumm-Ra, or the Mutants like Slithe and Jackalman and so on yet never just flew up and shot beams at them to KO them or freeze them. I do think it is a close fight, but Bats having no morals, superior tech against Lion-O in character and speculation on prep loses IMO. I'd say Bruce wins maybe 7/10 at the very most but he will have to work for it, Lion-O isn't easy to put down.

Moderator Online
#31 Edited by kcaz (1408 posts) - - Show Bio

the 80s sword of omens is pretty much useless,it only calls for help, other than that,its just like a normal sword.at least the new one fires an optic blast at the start of the match. but batman still wins, since he has range advantage and can set traps even during the battle.since the sword is totally metal,all batman has to do is send huge amount of electric through it,or prep a huge electro-magnet to disable lion-o

#32 Posted by God_Spawn (42942 posts) - - Show Bio

@kcaz said:

the 80s sword of omens is pretty much useless,it only calls for help, other than that,its just like a normal sword.at least the new one fires an optic blast at the start of the match. but batman still wins, since he has range advantage and can set traps even during the battle.since the sword is totally metal,all batman has to do is send huge amount of electric through it,or prep a huge electro-magnet to disable lion-o

The old sword is a hell of a lot more useful than the new one which has shown like 4 abilities. It generates force fields, can repel gases, fires heat and ice blasts, can return to the user if he wills it, allows flight, can fire an energy blast that if i'm not mistaken ripped through the planet from it's core to the surface in moments, repel certain spells. The sword is a huge plot device.

Moderator Online
#33 Posted by entropy_aegis (20737 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman beats him and then tosses him in to Arkham.

#34 Posted by God_Spawn (42942 posts) - - Show Bio

@entropy_aegis said:

Oh yeah? Prove it.

Moderator Online
#35 Posted by entropy_aegis (20737 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

@entropy_aegis said:

Oh yeah? Prove it.

I don't need to,you just did my job.

#36 Posted by God_Spawn (42942 posts) - - Show Bio

@entropy_aegis said:

@god_spawn said:

@entropy_aegis said:

Oh yeah? Prove it.

I did and it killed me inside doing it. Lion-O is my fave and I'm a massive TC fanboy, so I hope you're proud of yourself.

Moderator Online
#37 Posted by entropy_aegis (20737 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

@entropy_aegis said:

@god_spawn said:

@entropy_aegis said:

Oh yeah? Prove it.

I did and it killed me inside doing it. Lion-O is my fave and I'm a massive TC fanboy, so I hope you're proud of yourself.

I am teh mastermind,so how's TC doing these days?i watched almost every episode of the old series years ago.

#38 Edited by God_Spawn (42942 posts) - - Show Bio

@entropy_aegis: Fantastic. I actually like it better than the old series, it has a lot more character development and follows a plot instead of avillain of the day kinda thing or making Mumm-Ra go apesh*t over his reflection. And Snarf doesn't talk, big plus there. Definitely worth the watch.

I'd say soon the new Lion-O might be able to give some decent street levelers trouble and Cheetara could be an absolute monster if not hindered by plot.

Moderator Online
#39 Posted by bloodvice (68 posts) - - Show Bio

Lion-o fights a dead guy. Batman fights a wingnut wearing facepaint. Lion-o is a human cat thing from space that wears no pants. Batman is a human ninja with gadgets and a special affinity for tights. Lion-o has a sword that gets bigger when he shouts. Batman has a batarang. Lion-o has the thundercats. Batman has a bunch of proteges with severe emotional disorders. Of course, in this scenario batman is the villain. This puts him at a severe disadvantage because his positive characteristics are in reverse, which would turn him into the supervillains that represent his own warped psyche. I say Lion-o would win only by virtue of being the hero, and his mystical/magical properties. Lion-o also wins because he is secretly chuck norris.

#40 Posted by entropy_aegis (20737 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

@entropy_aegis: Fantastic. I actually like it better than the old series, it has a lot more character development and follows a plot instead of avillain of the day kinda thing or making Mumm-Ra go apesh*t over his reflection. And Snarf doesn't talk, big plus there. Definitely worth the watch.

I'd say soon the new Lion-O might be able to give some decent street levelers trouble and Cheetara could be an absolute monster if not hindered by plot.

Cool

#41 Posted by Killemall (18972 posts) - - Show Bio

@super_psycho said:

LOL because Spectre himself asked him to do so :p

#42 Posted by super_psycho (2843 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@super_psycho said:

LOL because Spectre himself asked him to do so :p

You dare downplay Batman..

He is Batman, he would kill anyone with prep time :)

#43 Posted by Killemall (18972 posts) - - Show Bio

@super_psycho said:

@Killemall said:

Actually did you reach Batman Confidential , issue no 53?? he takes on the justice league that composes of Aquaman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern (hal i think), Cyborg and Flash (Barry, i think) and still beats them up without prep ;)

#44 Posted by super_psycho (2843 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@super_psycho said:

@Killemall said:

Actually did you reach Batman Confidential , issue no 53?? he takes on the justice league that composes of Aquaman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern (hal i think), Cyborg and Flash (Barry, i think) and still beats them up without prep ;)

That shows batman can hurt martian and wonder woman with his goddamn punches and kicks.. Chuck doesn't stand a chance :)

#45 Posted by entropy_aegis (20737 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall: It was written by Marc Juggenhiem who's a hack,that arc also stated that Batman's stealth is actually the result of a potion he drank which gives him the power of a bat.

Non sense.

#46 Posted by Killemall (18972 posts) - - Show Bio

@entropy_aegis said:

@Killemall: It was written by Marc Juggenhiem who's a hack,that arc also stated that Batman's stealth is actually the result of a potion he drank which gives him the power of a bat.

Non sense.

LOL sure sounds like a guy who could give Jeph Leob a run for his money =)

#47 Posted by entropy_aegis (20737 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@entropy_aegis said:

Non sense.

Juggenheim thinks Blade>Wolverine,he co-wrote the failure of a movie that was Green Lantern and his run on JSA is regarded as one of the worst ever.

The only decent thing he did was bring Kaine back to Spder-man in a cool manner.

#48 Posted by super_psycho (2843 posts) - - Show Bio

@entropy_aegis said:

@Killemall said:

@entropy_aegis said:

Non sense.

Juggenheim thinks Blade>Wolverine,he co-wrote the failure of a movie that was Green Lantern and his run on JSA is regarded as one of the worst ever.

The only decent thing he did was bring Kaine back to Spder-man in a cool manner.

LOL

#49 Posted by grimlock (1583 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

i thought Bruce is evil in this scenario

#50 Posted by chucknorrisreturned (284 posts) - - Show Bio

@super_psycho said:

@Killemall said:

@super_psycho said:

@Killemall said:

That shows batman can hurt martian and wonder woman with his goddamn punches and kicks.. Chuck doesn't stand a chance :)

Chuck wins, batman can't beat chuck he's unbeatable