• 145 results
vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#1  Edited By vuviper

Wow I didn't realize that this wasn't even created yet, either that or the new search function sucks...like really bad...
Batman vs Lady Shiva

Rules:
Hand to Hand only
Both combatants are completely naked
Takes place in an AstroTurf coliseum 

@Gambler:  I guess I'll have more time now than any other time this quarter so might as well...

dane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By dane
@vuviper said:
"Both combatants are completely naked"

gonna be a floppy fight.
vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By vuviper
@Dane said:
" @vuviper said:
"Both combatants are completely naked"
 gonna be a floppy fight. "
lol if it matter i'll edit it so she has a sports bra and he has a jock strap
dane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By dane

how about they both wear some karate gi's or something? have a PG fight.

reactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By reactor
@vuviper said:
" Wow I didn't realize that this wasn't even created yet, either that or the new search function sucks...like really bad...
Batman vs Lady Shiva

Rules:
Hand to Hand only
Both combatants are completely naked
Takes place in an AstroTurf coliseum  "

Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

#6  Edited By Son_of_Magnus

Is Batman allowed to play mind games?

Shadey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Shadey

I think fighting would be the last thing on Bat's mind if they was naked.
vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By vuviper

Wow... since people here don't seem to be able to handle a naked fight....they're both wearing this

dane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By dane

yeah naked anything is a bad idea on a comic book forum, cool outfits but.

Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

#10  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@vuviper:  LOL! I am going to say Batman since he is gonna be the underdog here
Yaujtapool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By Yaujtapool

Should have stuck with the naked fight, i remember a  Captain America vs Batman fight and they were both naked and no one minded ........

Anyway im going to say Batman even thought Lady Shiva is the better fighter Bats doesnt have to rely on his fighting skill alone and can form a strategy to take her down, he is also already aware of her immense skill since they have met before.

iLLituracy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By iLLituracy
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" Is Batman allowed to play mind games? "
That's more Shiva's forte, isn't it?

I'd go with Shiva based on their encounters, most people refer to Shiva as the best of the best, I'm pretty sure Batman himself has said this.
dane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By dane
@iLLituracy said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
That's more Shiva's forte, isn't it?  I'd go with Shiva based on their encounters, most people refer to Shiva as the best of the best, I'm pretty sure Batman himself has said this. "
Yeah, but she has been beaten. By her daughter, David Cain, Richard Dragon and even Tim Drake. It's debatable whether Batman could beat any of these people though.
iLLituracy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By iLLituracy
@Dane said:
" @iLLituracy said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
That's more Shiva's forte, isn't it?  I'd go with Shiva based on their encounters, most people refer to Shiva as the best of the best, I'm pretty sure Batman himself has said this. "
Yeah, but she has been beaten. By her daughter, David Cain, Richard Dragon and even Tim Drake. It's debatable whether Batman could beat any of these people though. "
She has, Cassandra is better than her, IMO. She fought Cain early on, she wasn't even Shiva at the time, I remember her beating Cain afterward, though. The only time I remember her fighting Richard Dragon in continuity was in her first appearance in his comic, the Richard Dragon mini-series wasn't canon [to my knowledge seeing as how most of it is disregarded, but it could be in continuity], when she first fought Richard Dragon, they never finished seeing as how Richard pointed out that she was being used, but much like her fights with Batman, it was really inconclusive. Tim's fight with her was a underestimation of his skill [which is weird, because she herself states that that is the strength he should play to before he beats her], Tim can't beat her without that underestimation.

Batman could beat David Cain and Tim Drake, I think he was beating David Cain in No Man's Land before Cassandra interrupted and Tim Drake isn't on or near Batman's level of skill, I don't think. I'm not sure about Cassandra and Richard, though.
dane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By dane
@iLLituracy said:
" @Dane said:
" @iLLituracy said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
Yeah, but she has been beaten. By her daughter, David Cain, Richard Dragon and even Tim Drake. It's debatable whether Batman could beat any of these people though. "
She has, Cassandra is better than her, IMO. She fought Cain early on, she wasn't even Shiva at the time, I remember her beating Cain afterward, though. The only time I remember her fighting Richard Dragon in continuity was in her first appearance in his comic, the Richard Dragon mini-series wasn't canon [to my knowledge seeing as how most of it is disregarded, but it could be in continuity], when she first fought Richard Dragon, they never finished seeing as how Richard pointed out that she was being used, but much like her fights with Batman, it was really inconclusive. Tim's fight with her was a underestimation of his skill [which is weird, because she herself states that that is the strength he should play to before he beats her], Tim can't beat her without that underestimation.  Batman could beat David Cain and Tim Drake, I think he was beating David Cain in No Man's Land before Cassandra interrupted and Tim Drake isn't on or near Batman's level of skill, I don't think. I'm not sure about Cassandra and Richard, though. "
David Cain vs Batman in No Man's Land is very, very inconclusive. They're only shown fighting for about 3 panels and neither are shown connecting a blow. If anything, it was an even fight since they're both shown to be bleeding from the nose and mouth.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
iLLituracy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By iLLituracy
@Dane said:
" @iLLituracy said:
" @Dane said:
" @iLLituracy said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
She has, Cassandra is better than her, IMO. She fought Cain early on, she wasn't even Shiva at the time, I remember her beating Cain afterward, though. The only time I remember her fighting Richard Dragon in continuity was in her first appearance in his comic, the Richard Dragon mini-series wasn't canon [to my knowledge seeing as how most of it is disregarded, but it could be in continuity], when she first fought Richard Dragon, they never finished seeing as how Richard pointed out that she was being used, but much like her fights with Batman, it was really inconclusive. Tim's fight with her was a underestimation of his skill [which is weird, because she herself states that that is the strength he should play to before he beats her], Tim can't beat her without that underestimation.  Batman could beat David Cain and Tim Drake, I think he was beating David Cain in No Man's Land before Cassandra interrupted and Tim Drake isn't on or near Batman's level of skill, I don't think. I'm not sure about Cassandra and Richard, though. "
David Cain vs Batman in No Man's Land is very, very inconclusive. They're only shown fighting for about 3 panels and neither are shown connecting a blow. If anything, it was an even fight since they're both shown to be bleeding from the nose and mouth.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
"
My bad, I didn't mean No Man's Land, I meant Bruce Wayne: Fugitive. I don't know why I said No Man's Land...

Batman pretty much demolishes him in Bruce Wayne: Fugitive. I think it was in Batman #605.
vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By vuviper

Hey look theres a little debate between Illituracy and Dane, Is this the fight you were thinking of?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
e
No Caption Provided
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#18  Edited By geraldthesloth
@iLLituracy said:
" @Dane said:
" @iLLituracy said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
That mini isn't canon, to clear things up..I could explain if someone uses it for evidence :P
iLLituracy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By iLLituracy
@vuviper said:
" Hey look theres a little debate between Illituracy and Dane, Is this the fight you were thinking of?
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
e
No Caption Provided
"
It was, indeed. Thank you.

No Caption Provided

I don't remember if there was an actual fight, but my recollection of Shiva and Cain's second fight while she was pregnant was this page which is a flashback, but it's clear Shiva wins.
dane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By dane

so, basically we've proven that Batman and Shiva are both better than David Cain? not sure if that helps.

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Stronger

Batman beats Shiva with much difficulty.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
Bruce.
Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Morpheus_ said:

Bruce.
Kinasin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Kinasin_

@Morpheus_ said:

Bruce.
Avatar image for deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0
deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Bruce....

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By jashro44

Why is everyone picking batman? I'm not saying there wrong I just want to know why....I always thought shiva was the best fighter in the dc universe after bat girl (ignoring the likes of karate kid of course)?

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Jayfournines

Like Phil Ken Sebben said: 'Ha Ha! Dangly parts'. However, I believe without prep and gadgets, naked Shiva is a superior fighter than naked Bruce.

vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By vuviper

@jashro44 said:

Why is everyone picking batman? I'm not saying there wrong I just want to know why....I always thought shiva was the best fighter in the dc universe after bat girl (ignoring the likes of karate kid of course)?

They're all pretty close so I can respect someone picking either Batman, Shiva, or Batgirl as top human martial artist.

Bats and Shiva have stalemated before, Bats even beat her when she was being mind controlled. If she actually is more skilled, his strength/durability must make up for it or something because Batman also have high end feats where he can hang with or sometimes even beat opponents even more skilled than Shiva (For Example, Prometheus, who's helmet allowed his Protege to defeat Shiva in 3 seconds or something like that)

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By jashro44

@vuviper: Makes sense.

Nightwing32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruce will destroy Shiva

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruce will destroy Shiva

No.

Batman wins but not easy.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think batman wins in a close fight. I would say they are about equal in skill shiva being more ruthless and having her body reading but batman being physically suepioer and having a better pain tolerance.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman will win but ONLY because he's stronger and more durable(feels good saying Batman is more durable). Shiva is definitely better fighter here.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruce will win because he's 215 pounds, stronger, faster and more durable. It's debatable who's the better fighter

jkspidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

brucey boy has a lot more stratergy and has mastered 127 forms of martial arts

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Erick_Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In Batman/Superman: Public Enemies, Shiva was one-shotted if i remember correctly...

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Theorder14
Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

In Batman/Superman: Public Enemies, Shiva was one-shotted if i remember correctly...

That fight is never taken seriously and it shouldn't be. Grodd had her mind controlled as well.

Givemefreedom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman no challenge at all!

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For those saying Bruce takes her easily, clearly don't know who Shiva is. Shiva is arguably DC's best fighter, right up there with Cassandra Cain. Her ability to read Bruce's movements before he makes them will be troublesome for Bruce, but Slade has a similar ability and Batman could land hits on him. I'd still probably give the fight to Bruce due to superior physicals and pain tolerance, but it could go either way.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#42  Edited By Wolverine008

I'd ultimately give the majority to Batman. He has a comparable level of skill (Despite being ultimately inferior to Lady Shiva in raw technical martial art skill), and is packing the superior physicals. It won't be easy by any means for either side, and Batman won't be one shotting Lady Shiva like Jeph Loeb (Most of what he writes shouldn't be taken seriously to be frank) was having Batman do in Public Enemies, but I ultimately see Batman craftily walking out with a slim 6/10 majority after an extremely tough battle.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

josephkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Taking away Bats' suit, and gadgets makes it tough, but Bats takes this one anyways

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

Lady Shiva wins, she's the better fighter, why should she lose?

most writters are as much of fan-boys as the comic book readers...in jeph Loeb's mind, Batman should be able to one-shot shiva...but in reality, it should be the oposite

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

No you didn't. If this is in-character, Lady Shiva takes one look at physical perfection, does a double take, takes a really good look at physical perfection, and immediately forfeits!

This is a mismatch give him some boxers!

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

No you didn't. If this is in-character, Lady Shiva takes one look at physical perfection, does a double take, takes a really good look at physical perfection, and immediately forfeits!

This is a mismatch give him some boxers!

LOL XD

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shiva is a woman with hormones at the end of the day, she's also really attractive. Bruce is a man that dedicated his life to making his body as perfect as humanly possible.

I see this ending in a totally different way.

tugs1920

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't Shiva could last even a second in a fight against Joker.