Batman vs KSI Decepticons (Transformers: AOE)

• 84 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Wenjun--Chew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Batman vs KSI Decepticons (Transformers: AOE) (47 votes)

Batman 32%
Decepticons 66%
Stalemate 2%

Who wins in a world-wide battle scenario? READ the original post first.

• 
Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Wolverine008
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for norrinboltagonprime21
NorrinBoltagonPrime21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

You really seem to have a weird hatred for the Transformers.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wenjun--Chew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Wenjun--Chew

You really seem to have a weird hatred for the Transformers.

What gave you the idea? I am more familiar with Transformers than I am with Superman comics.

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Avatar image for the_last_kryptonian
the_last_kryptonian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

6 months prep seems like a bit much for Batman. Even so, aren't the Decepticons able to mitigate some of the damage they receive by turning into transfornium? I believe Galvatron did it in his fight with Bumblebee.

Also, is Batman able to receive JL resources, or must he use his own? The OP needs to be more specific with the type of prep he is receiving. Does he know anything about his opponents?

Wenjun--Chew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Wenjun--Chew

6 months prep seems like a bit much for Batman. Even so, aren't the Decepticons able to mitigate some of the damage they receive by turning into transfornium? I believe Galvatron did it in his fight with Bumblebee.

Also, is Batman able to receive JL resources, or must he use his own? The OP needs to be more specific with the type of prep he is receiving. Does he know anything about his opponents?

Modified the OP accordingly: "Batman has 5 months of prep following the discovery, with access to standard resources he has in his cave arsenal. He can also steal from CIA/KSI."

ilikedonuts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Galvatron steps on Batman.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

No Caption Provided

the_last_kryptonian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_last_kryptonian said:

Modified the OP accordingly: "Batman has 5 months of prep following the discovery, with access to standard resources he has in his cave arsenal. He can also steal from CIA/KSI."

With his standard resources, there isn't very much he can do against an armada of transformers. He could easily hack into the CIA/KSI though IMO. An engineer from a farm could infiltrate their perimeter. Batman would have every last bit of info he'd need. Sadly, it wouldn't amount to much though; they have no weaknesses.

They run on energon, so I seriously doubt he could resort to a massive EMP.

He could use the insider suit, and kill off a bunch of the fodder. However, the insider suit would run out of energy before it manages to kill even half of the army in my honest opinion.

He also could use this suit...

No Caption Provided

But I have no idea what it's capable of, but it certainly looks impressive. In all honesty, I think Batman would only win this scenario 2-3/10

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Batman BFR's then to the sun

Wenjun--Chew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman: Batman in this scenario have no access to justice league equipment that allows him to BFR.

@ilikedonuts: that won't happen easily. Batman is known for dodging gun fire & large objects.

the_last_kryptonian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wenjun--chew: He's capable of dodging the simultaneous gunfire of hundreds of Decepticons?

Wenjun--Chew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_last_kryptonian: Probably not which is why he won't fight them face to face (or face to foot if you're more pendantic) but use sabotage and sneaky tactics to take them out one by one.

ilikedonuts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By ilikedonuts

@wenjun--chew:

Well Galvatron's fast enough ta catch him, an' way more than big, strong an' powerful enough ta flatten him.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman builds his own Transformer army and wins.

the_last_kryptonian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324: That's actually plausible. Though I doubt his batcave has sufficient resources to accomplish such a feat.

Wenjun--Chew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Wenjun--Chew

@jayc1324: That's actually plausible. Though I doubt his batcave has sufficient resources to accomplish such a feat.

Well Galvatron's fast enough ta catch him, an' way more than big, strong an' powerful enough ta flatten him.

He failed to get the Yaeger family.

Also, regarding the building of own Decepticons, while I don't doubt Batman is capable of building his own, I doubt he can build them within even a year's time. Firstly, he's on his own, unlike the KSI which comprises of numerous engineers and scientists. Secondly, he needs to understand how they are built, by himself. There should be other ways - easier ways than simply building your own army, such as simple sabotage.

ilikedonuts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By ilikedonuts

@wenjun--chew:

How 'bout blowin' Batman up then. Can Batsy dodge Galvatron's cannons?

Wenjun--Chew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ilikedonuts: Can't Batman just use a decoy to distract Galvatron, and before Galvatron realizes, its too late and Batman shot him in the back with Cemetary Wind's anti-Transformer weapons?

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wenjun--chew: Even though it is possible for him to do over time I was mostly kidding when I said he can build his own army to win. But yeah I agree he could sneak in and sabotage or maybe build some type of gadget to hack into their minds and control them himself.

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

Lockdown not being able to kill Cade was PIS. The Transformers were being treated terribly compared to the human characters in Transformers 4 and every Michael Bay film really. In other universes, the Autobots always had step to save them

ilikedonuts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By ilikedonuts

@wenjun--chew:

Oh, I totally forgot Batman could use Autobot weaponry. Well if Batman plays smart an' stealthy, doesnt get close enough for the Decepticons to smash him, an' uses the Autobot weapons well then he might win. Y'know I aint watched AOE yet so I cant be sure.

Wenjun--Chew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lockdown not being able to kill Cade was PIS. The Transformers were being treated terribly compared to the human characters in Transformers 4 and every Michael Bay film really. In other universes, the Autobots always had step to save them

Transformers are merely relatively fast-moving pieces of machinery from a human perspective. Nothing magical or above human level. They can be taken out by human technology. In fact the Transformers films are more realistic looking compared to any G1 or animated Transformers universe.

NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By NinjaWarrior268

Realistic? Sure. Faithful to the comics and cartoons? No

Are you forgeting Transformers have powers too? Skywarp can teleport, Blur has super speed and The Fallen has TK.

Thitiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wenjun--Chew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Wenjun--Chew

Realistic? Sure. Faithful to the comics and cartoons? No

Are you forgeting Transformers have powers too? Skywarp can teleport, Blur has super speed and The Fallen has TK.

Maybe so, but anyway, we are talking about movie Decepticons not the animated versions, which require a different approach.

NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alright but keep in mind Galvatron can transform at a molecular level. Even if he can be hurt, he can probably regenerate

Oni_Bane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oni_Bane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Someone's "asshurt" showing. Quit hating on Batman and accept that he is capable of accomplishing what appears to be impossible.

Not at all. I can accept that. But you are a ridiculous fanboy, who comes up with whatever bull**** just so Batman will win. I don't hate Batman. I hate his fans, such as you. Who can never admit when Batman loses.

Like I was going to say in my other post before @god_spawn locked it. We can do a CaV. I'll even let you use Batman. I'll use the Punisher

Wenjun--Chew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oni_bane: I've never admitted that Batman loses?! Please, just accept your biased opinion against Batman fans led you to have selective memory of my posts.

I've agreed that Batman has no chance against opponents who are omniscient on a universe level. I've agreed that Batman has no chance against nigh-omnipotent characters.

Oni_Bane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oni_bane: I've never admitted that Batman loses?! Please, just accept your biased opinion against Batman fans led you to have selective memory of my posts.

I've agreed that Batman has no chance against opponents who are omniscient on a universe level. I've agreed that Batman has no chance against nigh-omnipotent characters.

But guys like Gladiator and Nate Grey. Whatever dude, you are the worst kind of Batman fan, who doesn't understand his character at all. A guy who uses the Tower of Babel and Hush as references for how Batman beats Superman level characters. You are not a real Batman fan. Just a fanboy.

KnightOfZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By KnightOfZero
No Caption Provided

NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By NinjaWarrior268

Lol. I'm loving this debate. What's so bad about Batman fanboys it makes fans want to turn on Batman in the battle forum?

Wenjun--Chew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oni_bane: fanboy is still a fan albeit a devoted one. Learn logic next time. and you are implying that Batman feats from Tower of Babel and Hush is not valid? selective again.

NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By NinjaWarrior268

@wenjun--chew: I wanna see you CaV him. Do it

Awesomedude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wenjun--chew: Tower of Babel is PIS itself. Really, shooting a guy who moves more than trillions of times FTL with a freaking bullet?

Oh, and you really want one character to win, then you shouldn't have made this thread.

Wenjun--Chew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Wenjun--Chew

@awesomedude: The whole idea of that countermeasure is assuming (Not a very good one I'd admit) that Flash would just phase through a bullet. But its still kind of a valid feat because it makes Flash's speed irrelevant to the fight. No matter how fast you are, as long as you make contact with the bullet deliberately, you are trapped.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruce

chaos911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think he might actually be able to take down a couple with this scenario but he is quickly taken down when they realize what is happening

Awesomedude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wenjun--chew: Still, it's nonsense

Valdemocnij

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Valdemocnij

@wenjun--chew:

Din't you was baned at past !? I think that you have to be baned again... and i i'm sure not only who think that !

Moderators, admins what you doing guys ? You are not serious with this site, didn't you ? If you are serious, why you then allow behavior like this !?

@sc@saren@god_spawn:

Wenjun--Chew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valdemocnij: prove that Decepticons are more powerful than Wonder Woman.

OCKoopa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does Batman still have boom tubes? I thought he had boom tube batgloves at one point, I would think those would be in his cave.

Oni_Bane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wenjun--chew: Me learn logic? Say the guy pitting a regular human being against reality warping mutants (Nate Grey), giant intelligent robots(Decipticons and Unicron), Ion, a thundering rune king asgardian(RK Thor), and an alien strong enough to solo the X-men(Gladiator). But my logic needs help. Whatever kid. You aren't a Batman fan, because you don't understand the character.

Valdemocnij

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can't more ignore this... !

NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers