Batman vs King Kong

• 180 results
hunterzillas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

King Kong bites Batman in half.......or crushes him.

MetalJimmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does Batman have enough sedatives in his belt to KO. a creature of Kong's size? If not I'm having a hard time figuring out how he can win.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

/facepalm

Batman gets torn in half, or eaten.

Oh really?

Loading Video...

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does Batman have enough sedatives in his belt to KO. a creature of Kong's size? If not I'm having a hard time figuring out how he can win.

It only took 3 bottles of sedatives to take kong out and 2 harpoons. I don't see why batman cannot win.

MetalJimmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44:

Does Batman have three entire bottles in his tiny belt compartments to throw in Kong's face? I'm pretty sure he doesn't carry two harpoons.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44:

Does Batman have three entire bottles in his tiny belt compartments to throw in Kong's face? I'm pretty sure he doesn't carry two harpoons.

HIs explosives are far more damaging than harpoons. And he carries quite a bit of tranquilizers. Plus his tasers are powerful.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

People are overrating Kong, this is just the last movie, not the long history of King Kong feats people. Batman Wins via knockout gas, freeze capsules, and grapples.

MetalJimmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44:

The explosives might do the trick. I just can't imagine he commonly carries enough tranquilizer gas/darts to down a 10,000 pound+ creature. The tasers likely aren't going to be especially useful against a creature that size either given they are designed to down humans, not 25+ feet tall gorillas.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44:

The explosives might do the trick. I just can't imagine he commonly carries enough tranquilizer gas/darts to down a 10,000 pound+ creature. The tasers likely aren't going to be especially useful against a creature that size either given they are designed to down humans, not 25+ feet tall gorillas.

His taser has taken out being the same size as kong:

Quickfingers26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

King Kong for the overwhelming majority.

Batman is cool and all, but don't overestimate the damage he can do (against Kong) or the damage he can take (against Kong).

MetalJimmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44:

That doesn't look like his taser. It looks like he grabbed a pair hanging wires and jammed it into the creature's belly.

senglord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: King Kong has no enhanced durability. A batarang grenade to the face will kill him. Gas will slow him down. Tazers will scare him off.

New 52 could one shot a giant squid in the water.

pS He used wires in that scan, not his own tazers.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@metaljimmor: Not gonna lie, that looks like some hanging wires. Any who, it only took 3 bottles of sedative and the harpoons to take down Kong. I don't know what Batman's policy is on killing animals, but if he is willing to kill them he could blow Kong Up.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44:

That doesn't look like his taser. It looks like he grabbed a pair hanging wires and jammed it into the creature's belly.

Well...Thats embarrassing. He also did show a batarang which can shoot 1000 volts into the nervous system. I doubt Kong is shrugging that off. Especially after hits from repeated sedatives, and explosives.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@senglord said:

@jashro44: King Kong has no enhanced durability. A batarang grenade to the face will kill him. Gas will slow him down. Tazers will scare him off.

New 52 could one shot a giant squid in the water.

pS He used wires in that scan, not his own tazers.

Yea I messed up LOL. Anyways I kind of agree. I don't know if it would kill him but batman has what it takes to put him down.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Random encounter Kong stomps.

MetalJimmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero:

Fair. Explosives could end it for Kong, though I will say he has pretty high resistance to damage. A T-Rex is estimated to have had a bite force of 12,000 pounds, and the V-Rexes that Kong was fighting were all much larger and would have a much greater bite force. Kong shrugged off the creature's bites. Kong was only taken down by biplane bullets. A lot of them. Followed by falling off the Empire State Building which, if I'm not mistaken, he survived before succumbing to his wounds soon after. A fall like that for a creature his size is a pretty massive feat of blunt force durability. By all rights he should have been paste.

I have a hard time seeing Batman resort to lethal force, though. At least against a great ape that have been proven to feel emotions and have a sense of self. There's actually a movement in the scientific community to get great apes recognized as people under law so that killing them would constitute murder.

senglord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thekillerofgods: Spiderman does not have the strength to damage Kong with strikes. He does not have the strength to overpower Kong. And Spider-Man does not I've webbing that would incapacitate Kong.

Batman has Sonics that can incap low tier superhumans. Lasers that can cut through feet of steel. Grenades that can blow up a small building.charges that are more potent than thermite. And tazers that can KO giant squids.

This is using a nerfed down New 52 Batman.

Pre 52 Batman had Sonics on him that could stun Superman in Hush without prep. He just carried them as a precaution.

Pre 52 wins with the wide array of destructive ordinance.

If Spider-Man were slow enough to get hit by Batman's gear, he would lose. But Spider-Man is one of the most difficult to tag characters without being a speedster.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@metaljimmor: I really don't know what Batman's policy on killing animals is, so I don't want to go ham on the explosives vs Kong debate. I'll say this, Batman can still hit him right in the nose with the knockout gas and kong will still be KOED just as he was with the bottles.

Avatar image for thekillerofgods
thekillerofgods

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By thekillerofgods

@senglord: Ctfu batman loses it's not enough,endurance will still have a play in this battle and batman don't have what it takes.

Spiderman does have the strength to harm kong he fought stronger and more endurable enemies before.

Spiderman also possess the speed and agility to effortlessly to evade the titan.

TheDropkickJD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

This is a random encounter.

In a jungle environment.

Batman, with standard gear, is facing Kong. In the last movie, didn't he tank a shot from a tank? That, I could be wrong on. But he took how many bullets from planes, how many gun shots. They had to put him down to use the knock out gas on him.

This should be Kong in an extended stomp. Batman isn't going to allow himself to be taken down easily, but Kong is just overwhelming.

And please believe me, I haven't been a Kong fan since Godzilla vs King Kong. I love it when he loses. This, isn't ideally one of those situations.

Aee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It took several high caliber bullets to put down King Kong. King Kong gonna bugsplat Batman.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

bruce brings out giant yellow bananas injected with tranquilizers

flashback0180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

King Kong makes bat stew

xeno12121212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

King kong wins lol by ripping batman into bloody pieces and then proceeds to stomping them far into the ground

QuakeBlood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

King Kong

Killer-Flood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BATGOD WINS!

PRAISE BE TO OUR LORD AND SAVIOR!!!!

Althorg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By Althorg

@journal: can't believe that after years of only using comic vine as a guest, i had to make an account to tell how stupid and fanboy this guy is, and he's way over his head. Emp on gorillas? He's spouting nonsense and only riding batman's dong. Fanboys always throw logic out the window, god it must suck to be like this guy

Avatar image for bigdumbsmartguy
BigDumbSmartGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By BigDumbSmartGuy

@althorg: Did you bump this 5-year-old thread to call out a dude who was obviously trolling?

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

batman