Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By The_Roman

@throughmyeyez said:

@Kingshark said:

@Journal said:

@k4tzm4n said:

Saying King Kong was taken down bullets is vastly underestimating him. Why do people cite that but not the time he took on 3 T-Rexs and kept fighting even though his arms were bit numerous times (I'd have to re-watch, but I think they got their teeth on him at least twice)?

King Kong being take out by bullets is something that happened. Batmans bullet proof and can withstand fire alot more. Batmans dealt with bigger problems than Gorillas that scream like teenage girls. Hes beaten bears and roaring tigers before. A Bear with its big claws would tear a gorilla up.

LOL.

You are as clueless as they get on King Kong.

1.) Kong is bigger than an Elephant

2.) Comparing a 400 pound Gorilla to King Kong is worthless.

3.) Kong beat 3 T-Rex's in a fight while trying to protect a girl.

Yeah. Batman is getting owned.

Lots of Gorilla wank.

Logic, Guns >> Ape, Intellect >> Ape,

~Total Curbstomp, hell,let me get a rocket launcher or something of similiar power, and i'll take on King Kong

Hahahahahahhahahahaha No.

Some points to make.

• Your 'logic' sucks majorly. Kong was neglecting machine gun fire, and he wasn't really outsmarted.
  • Batman does not have anything like 'a rocket launcher of something of similar power'.
  • You would die if you did take on King Kong with just a rocket launcher.
The_Roman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102  Edited By The_Roman

@Floopay: No. He's lower than street leveler. He's like, not even a room leveler.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#103  Edited By nefarious
@Floopay: Oh. Why do they call then V-Rexes?
Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#104  Edited By Floopay

@Nefarious said:

@Floopay: Oh. Why do they call then V-Rexes?

A T-Rex or Tyrannosaurus Rex got to be about 15 feet tall. A V-Rex or Vastatosaurus Rex is from King Kong and can grow to be up to 70 feet tall. So about 4-5 times in size.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

throughmyeyez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By throughmyeyez

@The_Roman said:

@throughmyeyez said:

@Kingshark said:

@Journal said:

@k4tzm4n said:

Saying King Kong was taken down bullets is vastly underestimating him. Why do people cite that but not the time he took on 3 T-Rexs and kept fighting even though his arms were bit numerous times (I'd have to re-watch, but I think they got their teeth on him at least twice)?

King Kong being take out by bullets is something that happened. Batmans bullet proof and can withstand fire alot more. Batmans dealt with bigger problems than Gorillas that scream like teenage girls. Hes beaten bears and roaring tigers before. A Bear with its big claws would tear a gorilla up.

LOL.

You are as clueless as they get on King Kong.

1.) Kong is bigger than an Elephant

2.) Comparing a 400 pound Gorilla to King Kong is worthless.

3.) Kong beat 3 T-Rex's in a fight while trying to protect a girl.

Yeah. Batman is getting owned.

Lots of Gorilla wank.

Logic, Guns >> Ape, Intellect >> Ape,

~Total Curbstomp, hell,let me get a rocket launcher or something of similiar power, and i'll take on King Kong

Hahahahahahhahahahaha No.

Some points to make.

• Your 'logic' sucks majorly. Kong was neglecting machine gun fire, and he wasn't really outsmarted.
  • Batman does not have anything like 'a rocket launcher of something of similar power'.
  • You would die if you did take on King Kong with just a rocket launcher.

No I wouldn't. Imagine a mini gun from several hundred feet away vs Kong. I've rip him to pieces. Btw my friend, I'm a ex soldier from the Canadian Forces. Yes, I could take Kong alone, if I'm properly equipped. This is a pointless thread and needs no logical response. Kong Loses.

Avatar image for essentiallyheroes
EssentiallyHeroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Floopay said:

Hit him, catch him, hit the ground kind of near him, destroy the environment around him, yell loud enough, pound the ground around himself to create shockwaves to incapacitate Batman, throw trees around to keep him down, etc. etc.

He's not dodging a fist sized object, he's dodging not only King Kong's 4 limbs (all of which can be used to grab and punch with btw), but the shockwave they create when he hits. A regular Gorilla can easily drag approximately 1 ton with one hand with little to no effort, King Kong is way bigger than an average gorilla....

No dude. He is not catching Batman. Your saying that Kong will level the entire Jungle to find him. So your assuming that Batman will just sit around and wait to be found. Whats stopping him from continually moving in stealth. And Kong is not going to scan the whole jungle. He is goin to get bored and stop after a while. Do you realize what you are saying? Your saying that a gorilla could outsmart Batman. A grapple and a glide, and hes leaving Kong in the dust.

The_Roman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By The_Roman

@UltimateHero0406: You assume Kong's going to sit around and let Batman throw stiff down his ear.

Kong will beat Batman, he knows every inch of the island, there is nowhere Batman can hide and regroup.

Trinity00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By Trinity00

@UltimateHero0406: can't king kong just use his enhanced hearing to find him or his enhanced smell?

Avatar image for amazingscrewonhead
AmazingScrewOnHead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nobody seems to understand, Humans are physically inferior to most animals, even a peak human is childs play to a young Gorilla, A gorilla has far better,strength,reflexes,speed,agility,savagery,durability and senses ,but this here is a Big Gorilla far more powerful than your average one, Bats would struggle with a normal one hes gona die fighting Kong.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By Floopay

@UltimateHero0406:

So Batman will run away....excellent.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Avatar image for terminator__fan
TERMINATOR__FAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By TERMINATOR__FAN

I can't believe this thread hasnt been locked yet.

@AmazingScrewOnHead said:

Nobody seems to understand, Humans are physically inferior to most animals,

Most animals are faster than Humans unless its a turtle or a snale, but strength and speed would also depend on the animal.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#112  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

This isn't locked because the thread actually has the potential for some interesting discussions. 

While I do believe King Kong takes a big majority, a case can absolutely be made for Batman as to why this would -- at the very least -- be incredibly entertaining.

EssentiallyHeroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@The_Roman: Doesnt matter if he knows the island backward and forwards. He will still have trouble finding Batman. He can't see every nook and cranny at once.

@Floopay: So you want Batman to get into a fist fight with Kong? Is that correct? You want him to just stand out in the open and throw stuff at Kong? If so then what is the point? The point is for Batman to use strategy and his skills to help him out. If you reject that leaving Batman nothing but pissing his pants then what is the point of even discussing this.

Nobody seems to understand, Humans are physically inferior to most animals, even a peak human is childs play to a young Gorilla, A gorilla has far better,strength,reflexes,speed,agility,savagery,durability and senses ,but this here is a Big Gorilla far more powerful than your average one, Bats would struggle with a normal one hes gona die fighting Kong.

Ok, now your just underestimating severely. Bruce would beat the fur off of a normal gorilla, no gadgets. Why? Because he has serious arm strength (can bench 1000 pounds) and is one of the best martial artists on the planet. A couple hits to the face and it would be out cold. It wouldnt even hit him once. I mean seriously, the guy takes out hordes of armed baddies for breakfast and comes out without a scratch.

@Trinity00 said:

@UltimateHero0406: can't king kong just use his enhanced hearing to find him or his enhanced smell?

You guys just described Killer Croc. If that is the case then Batman died the first time he fought the guy because there is clearly nothing he can do...

The_Roman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By The_Roman

@UltimateHero0406 said:

@The_Roman: Doesnt matter if he knows the island backward and forwards. He will still have trouble finding Batman. He can't see every nook and cranny at once.

@Floopay: So you want Batman to get into a fist fight with Kong? Is that correct? You want him to just stand out in the open and throw stuff at Kong? If so then what is the point? The point is for Batman to use strategy and his skills to help him out. If you reject that leaving Batman nothing but pissing his pants then what is the point of even discussing this.

Ok, now your just underestimating severely. Bruce would beat the fur off of a normal gorilla, no gadgets. Why? Because he has serious arm strength (can bench 1000 pounds) and is one of the best martial artists on the planet. A couple hits to the face and it would be out cold. It wouldnt even hit him once. I mean seriously, the guy takes out hordes of armed baddies for breakfast and comes out without a scratch.

@Trinity00 said:

You guys just described Killer Croc. If that is the case then Batman died the first time he fought the guy because there is clearly nothing he can do...

This bit that's bolded. See, that's majorly inferior to a gorilla, even an average gorilla.

King Kong is a 30 foot silverback...An average silverback (say 5 foot 9 inches tall) is capable of lifting their entire weight with one arm (an average silverback can weigh as much as 400 pounds). Say again who has the superior arm strength?

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#115  Edited By nefarious
@Floopay: I see. 
AmazingScrewOnHead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@UltimateHero0406: If a Gorilla was as smart and as skilled as batman he would be put to shame severly Bat Gorilla they would call him, Super man would say hahah you suck batman we have Bat Gorilla now. Batmans strength has nothing on a Gorilla dont be silly he is a human being to be stronger than a Gorilla you need to be a super human.

AmazingScrewOnHead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@UltimateHero0406: Why didnt Beast boy stay in his human form and just train to peak human? If he knew he could best a Gorilla in strength???

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By Floopay

@The_Roman said:

@UltimateHero0406 said:

@Trinity00 said:

This bit that's bolded. See, that's majorly inferior to a gorilla, even an average gorilla.

King Kong is a 30 foot silverback...An average silverback (say 5 foot 9 inches tall) is capable of lifting their entire weight with one arm (an average silverback can weigh as much as 400 pounds). Say again who has the superior arm strength?

Actually King Kong is 25 feet tall in his normal standing position, whereas an average gorilla is about 3-4 feet tall in it's standing position. That would mean King Kong is probably about 40 feet tall if he were to stand fully up, just as a gorilla is about 5.75 feet tall when it stands all the way up. Additionally, a Gorilla can drag roughly 1 ton of wait with 1 arm without showing any signs of strain or effort. Whereas your average 165 human being can drag about 220 pounds. So a Gorilla can drag 5 times it's own wait with zero effort with one hand. King Kong should weigh roughly 20-30 tons at his size, and should be able to drag about 100-150 tons with one hand effortlessly. And should be able to support it's full weight on one arm (as a gorilla can hold it's own weight on one arm while hanging), meaning on one arm he can hold about 30 tons or more with little to no effort.

This is a complete mismatch, as King Kong was able to take the bite force of a 30+ foot T-Rex against his skin without showing any signs of damage. Batman is outclassed here. His only option is to run away, and even that's going to be hard to do as his smoke pellets are designed against human beings, King Kong should not only have the superior senses to track him by other means, but he should be able to literally see right over the top of his distraction and see exactly where Batman goes.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

The_Roman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By The_Roman

@Floopay: My bad, I was informed that Kong was 30 feet tall.

EssentiallyHeroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@AmazingScrewOnHead: @The_Roman: I wasnt arguing arm strength. I was saying that Batman could knock a gorilla out cold if he wanted to. If Batman fought a REGULAR gorilla, he would just dodge all of its hits and K.O. it with many strikes to the face. He does it all the time with villains stronger and more skilled than a Gorilla.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

Everyone knows Batman could easily best a traditional gorilla -- there's no argument there. The thing is King Kong isn't a standard gorilla at all. Now we're dealing with a creature vastly more powerful and durable. Batman has the means to dance around Kong for awhile and utilize a good degree of his equipment, but the real question is if any of his gear could actually best the beast. Considering Kong withstood two artillery strikes, dozens of bullets, various bites from massive dinosaurs, a huge spear to the leg and withstood 3 entire bottles of chloroform (before eventually falling) -- taking him down won't be easy. Electric attacks will merely stun, gas will take time to kick in, and I'm uncertain if his cryo would be effective enough for a technical incapacitation before Kong breaks free. Batman has the gear required to eventually do it, but it won't be easy by any measure and Kong can turn the tide by connecting just once. It'll be an uphill struggle for Batman. He can do it, but the odds aren't in his favor in this set-up IMHO.

The_Roman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By The_Roman

@UltimateHero0406: Yes, but he isn't facing a standard gorilla. He's facing a 25 foot gorilla that can lift hundreds of tons.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

What did Kong do to prove he can lift hundreds of tons? I honestly don't recall a feat that would fall under that category.

EssentiallyHeroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@k4tzm4n: @The_Roman: I was responding to the other guy who said a regular gorilla would kill Batman easily.

PurpleCandy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#125  Edited By PurpleCandy

Batman throws mustard gas on him the end

throughmyeyez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By throughmyeyez

@k4tzm4n said:

Everyone knows Batman could easily best a traditional gorilla -- there's no argument there. The thing is King Kong isn't a standard gorilla at all. Now we're dealing with a creature vastly more powerful and durable. Batman has the means to dance around Kong for awhile and utilize a good degree of his equipment, but the real question is if any of his gear could actually best the beast. Considering Kong withstood two artillery strikes, dozens of bullets, various bites from massive dinosaurs, a huge spear to the leg and withstood 3 entire bottles of chloroform (before eventually falling) -- taking him down won't be easy. Electric attacks will merely stun, gas will take time to kick in, and I'm uncertain if his cryo would be effective enough for a technical incapacitation before Kong breaks free. Batman has the gear required to eventually do it, but it won't be easy by any measure and Kong can turn the tide by connecting just once. It'll be an uphill struggle for Batman. He can do it, but the odds aren't in his favor in this set-up IMHO.

just shoot him with a modern weapon, those aren't modern weapons. End of story, kapeesh

throughmyeyez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By throughmyeyez

@Floopay said:

@The_Roman said:

@UltimateHero0406 said:

@Trinity00 said:

Actually King Kong is 25 feet tall in his normal standing position, whereas an average gorilla is about 3-4 feet tall in it's standing position. That would mean King Kong is probably about 40 feet tall if he were to stand fully up, just as a gorilla is about 5.75 feet tall when it stands all the way up. Additionally, a Gorilla can drag roughly 1 ton of wait with 1 arm without showing any signs of strain or effort. Whereas your average 165 human being can drag about 220 pounds. So a Gorilla can drag 5 times it's own wait with zero effort with one hand. King Kong should weigh roughly 20-30 tons at his size, and should be able to drag about 100-150 tons with one hand effortlessly. And should be able to support it's full weight on one arm (as a gorilla can hold it's own weight on one arm while hanging), meaning on one arm he can hold about 30 tons or more with little to no effort.

This is a complete mismatch, as King Kong was able to take the bite force of a 30+ foot T-Rex against his skin without showing any signs of damage. Batman is outclassed here. His only option is to run away, and even that's going to be hard to do as his smoke pellets are designed against human beings, King Kong should not only have the superior senses to track him by other means, but he should be able to literally see right over the top of his distraction and see exactly where Batman goes.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Muscle isn't bullet proof.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By Floopay

@throughmyeyez said:

@Floopay said:

@The_Roman said:

@UltimateHero0406 said:

@Trinity00 said:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

It took high caliber bullets to put king kong down. And it took a lot of them. Just saying, hide, expecially on a 25 ft gorilla, plus muscle can be pretty resistant to damage.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Avatar image for tomdickharry1984
tomdickharry1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Batman wid a bananana :)

AmazingScrewOnHead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@UltimateHero0406: Batman would break his hand before knocking out a Gorilla, a Gorilla has a thick skull and is far stronger than Batman,he would be ripped limb from limb without his gadgets.

AmazingScrewOnHead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@throughmyeyez: The M2 Browning used by the Bi-planes is used to this day, but not on planes. And some of the other weapons used are Just as or a bit less or even more powerful than some of the weapons today. Many of the bullets nowadays will be smaller and far less designed to kill the likes of a "Giant Ape"

throughmyeyez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By throughmyeyez

@Floopay said:

@throughmyeyez said:

@Floopay said:

@The_Roman said:

@UltimateHero0406 said:

@Trinity00 said:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

It took high caliber bullets to put king kong down. And it took a lot of them. Just saying, hide, expecially on a 25 ft gorilla, plus muscle can be pretty resistant to damage.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

It didn't take many. Also, a mini gun shoots 2-6 thousand rounds per minute, it would completely slice him apart until there is nothing left, and no, muscle isn't going to be resistant to weapons such as that.

Thanks for reading,

~no more gorilla wank

Avatar image for they_killed_cap_
They Killed Cap!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think PETA would approve of this episode.

EssentiallyHeroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@They Killed Cap!: If the police have no power over Batman, PETA definitely won't.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By Floopay

@throughmyeyez said:

@Floopay said:

@throughmyeyez said:

@Floopay said:

@The_Roman said:

@UltimateHero0406 said:

@Trinity00 said:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

It didn't take many. Also, a mini gun shoots 2-6 thousand rounds per minute, it would completely slice him apart until there is nothing left, and no, muscle isn't going to be resistant to weapons such as that.

Thanks for reading,

~no more gorilla wank

You mean weapons Batman has zero access to in this scenario? You mean those weapons?

Those would slice Batman in half as well.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

EssentiallyHeroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@UltimateHero0406: Batman would break his hand before knocking out a Gorilla, a Gorilla has a thick skull and is far stronger than Batman,he would be ripped limb from limb without his gadgets.

Lol, Ok so you must not know who Batman is. He would K.O. a regular Gorilla in under a minute. A couple hits to the face would in fact bring it down. Or just a really good kick would do. It wouldn't even be able to touch him. Plus I belive his gloves have something to make it easier on his knuckles when he has a long night is kick ass in front of him. Foolish human.

throughmyeyez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By throughmyeyez

@Floopay said:

@throughmyeyez said:

@Floopay said:

@throughmyeyez said:

@Floopay said:

@The_Roman said:

@UltimateHero0406 said:

@Trinity00 said:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Thanks for reading,

~no more gorilla wank

You mean weapons Batman has zero access to in this scenario? You mean those weapons?

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

But he does have access, he's Batman.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By Floopay

@throughmyeyez said:

@Floopay said:

@throughmyeyez said:

@Floopay said:

@throughmyeyez said:

@Floopay said:

@The_Roman said:

@UltimateHero0406 said:

@Trinity00 said:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Thanks for reading,

~no more gorilla wank

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

But he does have access, he's Batman.

He's in the middle of a random jungle with standard equipment. He's not Deadpool, he lacks a magic anus to pull weapons out of :P

Batman is going down in this scenario.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

The_Roman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By The_Roman

@Floopay said:

He's in the middle of a random jungle with standard equipment. He's not Deadpool, he lacks a magic anus to pull weapons out of :P

Batman is going down in this scenario.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

I LMAO'd.

mobsters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By mobsters

@UltimateHero0406: no joke yall

@k4tzm4n: your right kong is no where near kongs to strong :P

Eternal19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By Eternal19

I cant believe this thread is still going on. Batman gets stomped, I dont see how he could beat King Kong with only standard gear. It seems like some of the people commenting on this thread havent read the OP. Batman doesnt carry miniguns, and he doesnt even use lethal weapons anyway.

Danvader64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

king kong in a stomp. Literally!

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@danvader64: This.... And that stomp is just being nice.

THC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mein face when people think a bear/lion could beat a gorilla. They literally uproot trees one-handed.

King Kong is obviously highly intelligent. Batman has a chance, but I doubt he takes a majority.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

King Kong

Avatar image for thekillerofgods
thekillerofgods

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You know what's funny people said Spiderman would lose to king Kong but the bats can ctfu damn fanboys.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman has bat-kicked omnipotent beings and beings with infinite power.

King Kong gets slaughtered.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By jashro44

King kong fell to sedatives. Batman should be able to win with knockout gas.

Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

/facepalm

Batman gets torn in half, or eaten.

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers