• 139 results
rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By rogueshadow  Moderator

Nolan Batman. In character. Basic knowledge. Batman does not have access to Sonar or 'The Bat'.

Batman:

No Caption Provided

vs

John Wick:

No Caption Provided

Round One: Unarmed combat in an abandoned warehouse. Bruce is in his suit. Win by death or knockout.

Round Two: Standard gear. Begin fifty feet apart at Gotham docks at midnight.

Round Three: In order to get out of the business, Wick is told he must find and kill the Batman. Batman knows that Wick is after him. Wick wins by killing Batman, Batman wins by catching Wick/surviving.

Round Four: Batman accidentally runs over Wick's dog in the Tumbler and John swears revenge. Batman does not know Wick is after him. Wick wins by killing Batman, Batman wins by catching Wick/surviving.

Avatar image for miraclecomeback
MiracleComeBack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wick face shoots him

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 rogueshadow  Moderator

Bump.

SirDrProfessor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By SirDrProfessor

Round 1: Batman

Round 2: Batman

Round 3: Batman

Round 4: Wick murderstomps, Batman ran over his puppy. GG Batman you signed your own death warrant.

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By MAZAHS117

Batman sweeps

..,poor doggie :-\

zaied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Batman

2. Batman

3. John

4. John

Lunarstorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Lunarstorm

John wick was brilliant they way he executed people, he even made sure he never left a body without a headshot lol

Since batman never uses a mouthguard John shoots him in the mouth.

Round 3: Wick

Round 4: Wick

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman every round. Lol at Round 4 scenario

jumpstart55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#9  Edited By jumpstart55
  • Batman all arounds..
  • John Wicks main offensive capabilities seem to come from his gun fu fighting style, which is pretty damn effective but against a guy whose wearing a suit that can literally repel bullets and cause them to bounce off his chest, hes going to be in a lot of trouble..Not to mention this same guy(Batman) has h2h skills that by far exceed his own..
  • Yea i,m thinking Batman stomps.
106me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 2: Wick

Round 4: Batman

Avatar image for deactivated-5988def3424a7
deactivated-5988def3424a7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

Batman all rounds, though R4 could present a serious challenge to him, but he'll survive anyhow. Bruce will adjust to the element of surprise used against him in this scenario and provide a swift counterattack and survives an attempt on his life.

xtreme1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman all rounds. He's more skilled, has ninja stealth abilities, and he's wearing an armored suit.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Batman wins all rounds.

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruce should win the first round after a decent fight, the skill gap isn't huge but his unarmed combat feats are generally above John's, in my opinion, and his suit significantly boosts the effectiveness of his strikes and his durability, albeit at the loss of some manoeuvrability and speed. John might be able to keep up with Bruce for a while, given his own close combat skills and physical versatility and resourcefulness, but he'd have a hard time hurting and/or damaging Bruce enough to take him down. John simply doesn't have the feats to back up an unarmed win, and we can only assume he wouldn't be anywhere near as lethal without his firearms.

The second round could go either way, but, as is always the way with these types of fights, John isn't some idiot goon, he's an incredibly skillful, versatile and merciless assassin and expert marksman (and main character), so he wont just stand around, overcome with fear, firing randomly. He'll know where to aim, when to fire and how many times, he wont waste bullets and he'll go straight for the kill, and there really isn't much stopping him from doing so. If Bruce can get close enough to disarm and pummel John into submission then he can win, but that's hugely unlikely. John will have shot him in the mouth, and likely any other exposed areas of weaker/thinner body armour, long before he gets that close. John doesn't even have to hit every single mark, assuming he doesn't get the head, or rather mouth, shot, which he almost definitely would do, hitting Bruce in the weaker parts of his armour would slow him down considerably, regardless of which suit he's wearing, as we know they were all far from entirely bullet-proof.

The same goes for the last two rounds, as they would likely end up in a similar scenario, especially the last round. Bruce could win the third by basically hiding in the Tumbler or his Bat-plane, as he knows he's being hunted and John probably wouldn't have the weaponry needed to breach their outer shells before Bruce subdues him from inside the vehicle. In both cases John could potentially snipe Bruce at some unexpected point, but again, if Bruce knows he's coming he might just camp out in the cave with his eyes glued to his surveillance equipment.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 rogueshadow  Moderator

@silverrings: Just noting; Batman doesn't have the Bat here, or sonar if that's what you mean by surveillance(?). Also, bump.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fb6c77c8d900
deactivated-5fb6c77c8d900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@zaied said:

1. Batman

2. Batman

3. John

4. John

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rogueshadow: My bad, totally missed the lack of The Bat, but the Tumbler makes up for that in the relevant rounds. I was actually thinking of Bruce having a security set up outside of his sonar, but that does make keeping track of Wick considerably more difficult.

This is a good battle by the way.

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

g2_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

Round 4: Wick murderstomps, Batman ran over his puppy. GG Batman you signed your own death warrant.

Avatar image for deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5
deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruce for all imo. In very hard fights though for the last two.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

Round One: Batman

Round Two: Batman

Round Three: Batman

Round Four: Batman, even when Batman doesn't know...he knows. And John is just a guy with a gun. If Deathstroke can't kill Batman with guns, John ain't got a chance

themongoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman wins all rounds

Mongoose

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 rogueshadow  Moderator

@rogueshadow: My bad, totally missed the lack of The Bat, but the Tumbler makes up for that in the relevant rounds. I was actually thinking of Bruce having a security set up outside of his sonar, but that does make keeping track of Wick considerably more difficult.

This is a good battle by the way.

Thanks.

jayskee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Bruce for the first 3 rounds. Wick for the last round.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 rogueshadow  Moderator

Bump.

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman all rounds, except MAYBE the last one

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 rogueshadow  Moderator

Bump.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 rogueshadow  Moderator
modernww2fare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

• Batman all arounds..
  • John Wicks main offensive capabilities seem to come from his gun fu fighting style, which is pretty damn effective but against a guy whose wearing a suit that can literally repel bullets and cause them to bounce off his chest, hes going to be in a lot of trouble..Not to mention this same guy(Batman) has h2h skills that by far exceed his own..
  • Yea i,m thinking Batman stomps.

When the hell did that happen???

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@modernww2fare: The animated feature, which I believe is canon to the movies. Though, if I recall, he stopped using that because it was too dangerous.

modernww2fare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marc_55 said:

@modernww2fare: The animated feature, which I believe is canon to the movies. Though, if I recall, he stopped using that because it was too dangerous.

Gotham Knight Batman and the villains in that movie are far more superhuman than in the movies.

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

modernww2fare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marc_55 said:

@modernww2fare: True, but what's the relevance?

When did Nolan ever say that movie was canon anyway?

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@marc_55 said:

@modernww2fare: True, but what's the relevance?

When did Nolan ever say that movie was canon anyway?

I think it is canon, but Bruce's showings in that movie are really really inconsistent with his showings in the movies.... hence why it's never used as evidence in a debate

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jumpstart55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By jumpstart55

@modernww2fare: The warehouse fight scene, when he was wrestling with all those dudes...Oh wait i dont think it was his chest per say but i was definitely his helmet and arms...Because i remember one scene where one of the thugs was shooting directly at Batman with a hand gun while Batman was kenneled down on the floor and Batman was seemingly unfazed and put his his arms to block it.

modernww2fare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By modernww2fare

@jumpstart55 said:

@modernww2fare: The warehouse fight scene, when he was wrestling with all those dudes...Oh wait i dont think it was his chest per say but i was definitely his helmet and arms...Because i remember there wa scene when one of the thugs were shooting directly at Batman with a hand gun while Batman was kenneled down on the floor and Batman was seemingly unfazed and put his his arms to block it.

Wrong Batman! lol that's DCEU not Nolan

jumpstart55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jumpstart55 said:

@modernww2fare: The warehouse fight scene, when he was wrestling with all those dudes...Oh wait i dont think it was his chest per say but i was definitely his helmet and arms...Because i remember there wa scene when one of the thugs were shooting directly at Batman with a hand gun while Batman was kenneled down on the floor and Batman was seemingly unfazed and put his his arms to block it.

• Oh shit..I just scrolled all the way down when i got the notification and didnt even check the OP..lol
    • I wrote that post five months so i,m not exactly sure what i meant..But there are instances of both versions of Nolans Batsuit stopping bullets so i,m sure i was referring to one of those instances..
modernww2fare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@modernww2fare said:
@jumpstart55 said:

• Oh shit..I just scrolled all the way down when i got the notification and didnt even check the OP..lol
    • I wrote that post five months so i,m not exactly sure what i meant..But there are instances of both versions of Nolans Batsuit stopping bullets so i,m sure i was referring to one of those instances..

The only time we saw either suit get shot was in TDK, and he was knocked off his feet from it

jumpstart55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jumpstart55 said:
@modernww2fare said:
@jumpstart55 said:

The only time we saw either suit get shot was in TDK, and he was knocked off his feet from it

• Wait wasnt he shot in Batman: Begins?
  • Oh crap, i think i misinterpreted that scene where gets tasered in the chest by Rachel in Begins as him getting shot..lol
  • My mistake..I still say Bale wins for the other reason i highlighted.
rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 rogueshadow  Moderator

Bump.

Contingency

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marc_55 said:

Gotham Knight Batman and the villains in that movie are far more superhuman than in the movies.

It wasnt a suit it was a magnetic shield

g2_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

Batman beats the first 3 round. Wick solos DC in round 4.

utkanflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 280

Except round 2 all goes to Wick.
Nolan Batman is a joke.. Who is get out of breath after 2-3 punches.. Who walks in a crowded battle and fight under the sunlight :D :D And I'm a big bat-fan :D

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084
deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Batman stomps all rounds.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 rogueshadow  Moderator

Bump.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman.

jplaya2023

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

after watching john wick 2 this past weekend i'm going with him. Dude took like 20 bullets like it wasn't shit and kept fighting all movie. keep in mind he had clothes armor but nothing like what batman has

AckRecky7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Bat
  2. Bat
  3. Wick
  4. Wick
Itachus17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers