Speeeeeeeeed.

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@nefarious:

Doesn't mean he isn't skilled,, as he doesn't need to use hand 2 hand to win... He is as skilled as anyone in that universe tho...he has a power advantage by a good bit...

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@newecho said:

@nefarious:

Doesn't mean he isn't skilled,, as he doesn't need to use hand 2 hand to win... He is as skilled as anyone in that universe tho...he has a power advantage by a good bit...

I'm not implying he is not skilled, it is just that he has used his eye powers the majority of the series.

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nefarious:

I agree... To me these types of battles are hard to debate as one has so many advantages except in stamina...that is the only thing I can think of that bats would be better than itachi in even nerfed as bad as he is... What do you think?

Avatar image for saint_of_origin
Saint_of_Origin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mudamudamuda: I don't think that's faster than the eye can see. You can see their figures moving, so it's fast but not extremely fast. Batman is equally as fast as base Genin, easily, if you look at some of his feats. I can't post scans as I'm at work on my phone but Batman has consistently shown to be extremely fast as well.

andr4132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By andr4132

Itachi easily due of his speed.

RedRanger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi didn't show much H2H feats.

The pre-cognition of 3 sharingan users wasn't enough to prevent an Itachi blitz... even when he was 13.

No Caption Provided

This alone is enough to put him above Batman

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By MudaMudaMuda

@mudamudamuda: I don't think that's faster than the eye can see. You can see their figures moving, so it's fast but not extremely fast. Batman is equally as fast as base Genin, easily, if you look at some of his feats. I can't post scans as I'm at work on my phone but Batman has consistently shown to be extremely fast as well.

You can only see a blur when they start their movement, next time you see the scenery they already disappeared :

No Caption Provided

Here is another pre-shunshin speed feat. look at where Sasuke was standing :

No Caption Provided

As soon he realized that Sakura was being attacked he immediately "disappeared and reappeared" before them :

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Batman simply doesn't have speed feats at this level, at least none I know of without PIS. So this whole thread comes down to either Itachi speed blitzing or you equalizing Speed and Itachi getting stomped merely because he literally doesn't have a single H2H feat without his sharingan Either way, this doesn't seem like a good match-up to me.

Saint_of_Origin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redranger: That's a good feat but we have no idea how fast those men were. But we do know that Sharingan only lets you see what's coming, not necessarily react to it. For all we know those 3 could have been average speed at best.

Saint_of_Origin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Saint_of_Origin

@mudamudamuda: I don't have a way to post it, but I found a scan that shows Batman easily moving 10 feet in under a second, that distance is probably about 25 feet? Batman could probably close the gap just as easily.

Edit: Also just found a scan that shows Batman is fast enough to switch his cup with another in less than the time it takes a monk to blink. That's pretty dang fast.

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mudamudamuda: I don't have a way to post it, but I found a scan that shows Batman easily moving 10 feet in under a second, that distance is probably about 25 feet? Batman could probably close the gap just as easily.

10 feet per second is still trained human level speed. Sasuke did not only move that distance, he did so faster than those two shinobi could move a single meter. So unless you are now going to claim that Shinobi don't even move as fast as trained humans when genin where show to move faster than they eye can see then that still is too fast for batman.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redranger: That's a good feat but we have no idea how fast those men were. But we do know that Sharingan only lets you see what's coming, not necessarily react to it. For all we know those 3 could have been average speed at best.

those three were in konoha police force.. they were assigned for stopping dangerous criminals.

Nomar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saint_of_origin: Then show the scan. Batfans just love to misinterpret scans. It's outlier feat city with you guys. He isn't even a bullet timer, he avoids gunfire. It's always the same handful of feats that are shown though. Which is sad for a character that has been around for over 60 years. Also Batman does not move like that. His consistent speed displays show us clearly where he stands. Why do people want to try to make him something he isn't?

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

umm.. don't you think even i would've landed the punch if i were in place of those two trained ninja attackers and i had 1 sec of time?.. i mean.. they were almost at point blank range before sasuke moved :D

Saint_of_Origin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nomar: I'm hardly a Batfan. I actually am doing more research on him as we speak because I don't know a lot about him.

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nomar: bats is a bullet timer, but he isn't on the level people make him but then they will say that because he has all that armor on it makes him slower... Many characters are faster and some are way faster such as steve rogers, cass, deathstroke, and even nightwing....

But back to your original point,, he is a bullet timer just not as high as some people would like to believe...

RedRanger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redranger: That's a good feat but we have no idea how fast those men were.

The Konoha police force was comprised of elite Uchiha soldiers. They were already well respected in there own verse, Itachi laments the fact that it takes exceptionally extraordinary talent to police, arrest and jail other shinobi; which is a given. All 3 being middle aged likely had training and experiences that were on the level, or even superior to Bruce's. The Sharingan would further refine their skills from each encounter.

No Caption Provided

Passing them of as featless, is a weak argument. the hype that surrounds these 3 ninja's is great enough to place them on a pedestal on the Naruto-verse and certainly against Batman. They come from a clan that was praised as being a cut above and these 3 are the elites of such a clan.

But we do know that Sharingan only lets you see what's coming, not necessarily react to it. For all we know those 3 could have been average speed at best.

If your premise is that they have average speed for shinobi in the Naruto world then it wouldn't matter, they'd still be faster than Batman... and the someone who could blitz them wouldn't be perceived by Batman. if your premise is that they have average speed for humans in the real world, then i don't see the need to discuss this any further... with you

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@newecho:

@newecho said:

@nefarious:

I agree... To me these types of battles are hard to debate as one has so many advantages except in stamina...that is the only thing I can think of that bats would be better than itachi in even nerfed as bad as he is... What do you think?

I agree.

@nefarious said:

Itachi didn't show much H2H feats.

The pre-cognition of 3 sharingan users wasn't enough to prevent an Itachi blitz... even when he was 13.

No Caption Provided

This alone is enough to put him above Batman

I agree.

Saint_of_Origin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redranger: I'm not saying they weren't fast. I'm just saying all we can do is assume. Just like how we have to assume he's not using SNJ there. I'm as much an Uchiha fanboy as any. But I do not think Batman is horribly outclassed here.

KCMinato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi has speed and skill see the fight where he fought naruto in biju mode hand to hand combat ... dont think batman can do anything like that

mikex20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Batman

MUVDCU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi curb stomps this isn't even remotely a fight.

the_wspanialy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi due to stats (mainly speed). Equalize them and Batman wins.

DevoidRuby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The universe implodes

Nomar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Nomar

It's topics like this why Batman fans turn me off from Batman (and I love Batman). Thinking his speed is in the Itachi range when most of his feats give you a baseline to heavily contradict this, is insane. People on these boards would have you believe street level heroes in Marvel/DC move like they are Wesker. Rather than going with how 99/100 showings convey their speed (even against guns), they go with the 1/100 showing that slightly insinuates bullet timing. Most of the time it's just art that they've chosen to interpret this way due to panel limitations or it's straight up aim dodging and nothing more. Heck for the very rare occasion, instead of chalking it up to bad art or WIS, they try to make it a part of the characters stats. Even though this then goes on to poke major holes in other fights or outcomes that speed could have played a factor in.

PLEASE STOP TRYING TO ATTRIBUTE SPEED TO THESE STREET TIER HEROES! THEY ARE NOT WIZZING AROUND LIKE WESKER OR MANY ANIME/MANGA CHARACTERS! Even a lot of FTE feats for them end up being trickery or training to have an advantage over your opponents senses. Best explained in the fight below. You all bring shame to these characters when you try to make them out to be speedsters when no other moving medium (not movies, video games, cartoons, etc.) incorporates this magical speed you've gleamed from faulty interpretations.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

batman far more skilled fast enough to tag flash hits hard enough to floor grundy

Nomar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

batman far more skilled fast enough to tag flash hits hard enough to floor grundy

I can't even tell when Batman fans are being serious or just more troll nonsense. This is how bad they are.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Itachi effortlessly stomps.

batmansolosall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By batmansolosall

I keep seeing this speed argument. But no one mentions the clear STRENGTH and SKILL advantage Batman has over Itachi. And Batman is hella fast himself and extremely agile. He's able to dodge gunfire at pointblank range. This thread is full of Itachi wankers. Batman wins this low diff.

Nomar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Nomar

@batmansolosall said:

I keep seeing this speed argument. But no one mentions the clear STRENGTH and SKILL advantage Batman has over Itachi. And Batman is hella fast himself and extremely agile. He's able to dodge gunfire at pointblank range. This thread is full of Itachi wankers. Batman wins this low diff.

Ya your delusional has hell dude. Genins outclass Batman in every stat by a wide margin. Itachi is overkill. Also you wear your hardcore bias bordering on rabid fanboying like a badge of honor. You just end up looking lame.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nomar: it's not trolling batman has held his own against aquaman wonderwoman etrigan lobo and has oneshot grundy he can definitely generate enough force in his strikes to hurt itachi and he has tagged flash and zoom so he is fast enough to tagg him.

Xanman2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If all stats are equalized bats stomps the shit out of itachi. He's way more skilled.

Nomar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Nomar

@xanman2000 said:

If all stats are equalized bats stomps the shit out of itachi. He's way more skilled.

What makes him more skilled? What are the qualifiers here? Him being good by DC standards of martial arts? Batman being a high tier martial artist in DC means nothing outside of DC. Also OP never stated equal stats, which is what makes this so much more comical. Batman is literally outclassed heavily by small children at the start of the series. These same children would not even last half a second if they all ganged up on Itachi at that point.

@comic_book_fan said:

@nomar: it's not trolling batman has held his own against aquaman wonderwoman etrigan lobo and has oneshot grundy he can definitely generate enough force in his strikes to hurt itachi and he has tagged flash and zoom so he is fast enough to tagg him.

You are trolling. Try making any of these arguments in any other topics with comic book characters. Oh wait you won't because you know how stupid and fanboyish they sound. Also comics are littered with low showings for higher tier opponents, it's a nature of the medium. You do nothing to boost the status of Batman with those incidents you cite and only serve to bring down the other characters. If you actually believed anything you wrote, it would be incredibly sad.

Xanman2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nomar said:
@xanman2000 said:

What makes him more skilled? What are the qualifiers here? Him being good by DC standards of martial arts? Batman being a high tier martial artist in DC means nothing outside of DC. Also OP never stated equal stats, which is what makes this so much more comical. Batman is literally outclassed heavily by small children at the start of the series. These same children would not even last half a second if they all ganged up on Itachi at that point.

@comic_book_fan said:

You are trolling. Try making any of these arguments in any other topics with comic book characters. Oh wait you won't because you know how stupid and fanboyish they sound. Also comics are littered with low showings for higher tier opponents, it's a nature of the medium. You do nothing to boost the status of Batman with those incidents you cite and only serve to bring down the other characters. If you actually believed anything you wrote, it would be incredibly sad.

DC Martial artists outclass naruto marital artists in skill heavily.

Batman simply has better h2h feats then Itachi does.

Also if stats aren't equalized this is spite towards batman as Itachi's physicals are vastly superior to bruces.

Avatar image for the_caped_crusader
The_Caped_Crusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi, due to speed.

batmansolosall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nomar

"Genins outclass Batman in every stat by a wide margin."

- Random Dumbass Itachi Wanker, circa 2019

CaptFalcon725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By CaptFalcon725

Ignoring stats, because it's been spoken on in great detail and I don't need to add to it.

H2H Skill and discipline alone I am taking the ninja bred to even slaughter his own family against the ninja who was because his family was slaughtered. (Itachi wins)

Nomar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Nomar

@batmansolosall said:

@nomar

"Genins outclass Batman in every stat by a wide margin."

- Random Dumbass Itachi Wanker, circa 2019

I sometimes wonder if you realize how stupid your opinions are especially combined with your avatar and name. It's like you want to give a beacon showing that you're a fanboy that ignores logic and yet somehow at the same time has no idea of the capabilities of the character they are fanboying over. It's sad to see your avatar and realize you're ignorant about Batmans capabilities at the same time.

Seeing as you clearly go to bed with Batman undies on your opinion counts for next to nothing XD

Avatar image for mcu-defender333
MCU-Defender333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ignoring stats, because it's been spoken on in great detail and I don't need to add to it.

H2H Skill and discipline alone I am taking the ninja bred to even slaughter his own family against the ninja who was because his family was slaughtered. (Itachi wins)

Batman has a mastery of dozens of martial arts, is more experienced than Itachi and is arguably smarter in terms of tactics as well. If stats are equalized he should take it.

Nomar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captfalcon725 said:

Batman has a mastery of dozens of martial arts, is more experienced than Itachi and is arguably smarter in terms of tactics as well. If stats are equalized he should take it.

I think the problem people have with statements like this is that it means absolutely nothing outside of DC. Basically you've just defined what it takes for Batman to be at his skill level in his universe. His skill level is not on par with those in the high end of Naruto. We can wank all we want about how DC describes him but that matters for nothing outside of DC. They could call him "the strongest human alive" and that won't matter to anything outside of their narrative. I care more about what I see in actual martial arts skill and Batman shows me nothing that is impressive when stacked up against most anime/manga martial artists. DC just makes him throw a kick and everybody claps.

Genin in Naruto literally out stat him heavily in every way. Look no further than one of the earliest battles in Naruto, Gaara vs Rock Lee. Batman would literally be dead very quickly against either of these combatants. These are literally children who at this point are extremely weak compared to what they become later and lets not even put them and Itachi in the same breath of air. He would literally destroy them before they could blink.

jplaya2023

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

batman dies a horrible death here. He can't keep up at all with itachi.

InfinteGod12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By InfinteGod12

...Didn't Itachi put impressive H2H combat with Kurama Chakra Mode Naruto (Who reacted to Lighting point blank period) and Killer Bee before he cancels the control off from Kabuto? and One shotted a young Sasuke in part 1 who's good at Taijutsu after the Chunin Exam, forgot to mention is a complete genius like Batman is?

Again, how can Batman win even if it was strictly H2H?

CaptFalcon725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By CaptFalcon725

@nomar said:
@mcu-defender333 said:
@captfalcon725 said:

I think the problem people have with statements like this is that it means absolutely nothing outside of DC. Basically you've just defined what it takes for Batman to be at his skill level in his universe. His skill level is not on par with those in the high end of Naruto. We can wank all we want about how DC describes him but that matters for nothing outside of DC. They could call him "the strongest human alive" and that won't matter to anything outside of their narrative. I care more about what I see in actual martial arts skill and Batman shows me nothing that is impressive when stacked up against most anime/manga martial artists. DC just makes him throw a kick and everybody claps.

Genin in Naruto literally out stat him heavily in every way. Look no further than one of the earliest battles in Naruto, Gaara vs Rock Lee. Batman would literally be dead very quickly against either of these combatants. These are literally children who at this point are extremely weak compared to what they become later and lets not even put them and Itachi in the same breath of air. He would literally destroy them before they could blink.

I think mcu's point is that Batman wins with equalized stats. I still disagree with that. Batman started his career in his mid-20s. Itachi was ANBU by the time he was 13, and being recruited by Danzo's foundation. The League of Assassins, the Hand, or similar groups were not looking for teenaged Bruce Wayne. Itachi's stats weren't the only reason everyone feared/respected him. 80 years of history ≠ 80 years of experience. I think the experience line is roughly the same, maybe 5-6 years off. And we're not talking tech, stats, science, or anything like that. Pure fighting skill in H2H, unarmed combat. Bruce is great, but still, make mine Itachi.

Avatar image for mcu-defender333
MCU-Defender333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nomar said:
@mcu-defender333 said:
@captfalcon725 said:

WTF are you talking about, sorry?

1. If you don't believe Batman has any notable skill then you aren't very well versed in comics.

2. Your entire second paragraph is meaningless as a response to what I said, given that I already said in this same thread that stats would need to be equalized for Batman to win. Obviously Itachi outstats him.

MoneyyJunee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pretty sure Batman wins here

maestromage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How has this not been locked yet? Itachi blitzes and one-shots him even without any jutsu and anyone thinking otherwise is comical.

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi is naturally a superhuman so he holds quite the advantage