• 98 results
Avatar image for saint_of_origin
Saint_of_Origin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Compared to my other battles this one is surprisingly simple. Itachi and Batman in a straight up hand to hand match. No ninjutsu, tech, weapons, or outside help of any kind. Itachi can't use Sharingan. Win by KO. Arena is a flat endless concrete dimension. Combatants start 100 feet away.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saint_of_origin:

there are two possible answers

batgod can't lose

or solo king solos

but without any joke, itachi blitzes batman.. and it's a mismatch

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

Equalize stats and Bruce curbs.

Saint_of_Origin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: How does he blitz him? Itachi is fast, I know that but isn't the only speed capable of blitzing someone on Batman's level, only attainable by SNJ?

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

@ssj_god: How does he blitz him? Itachi is fast, I know that but isn't the only speed capable of blitzing someone on Batman's level, only attainable by SNJ?

Itachi would blitz, IMO.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

and what level is that?

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman stomps if it is just H2H.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

he's nowhere near itachi's speed

Saint_of_Origin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: I've heard Batman has dodged weapons (guns, rocket launchers, Mr Freeze's ice blasts) fire at point blank range. I'm not really an expert on Bats so I don't know the validity of these claims, but if they're true I think he could react to Itachi's speed without using SNJ

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: I've heard Batman has dodged weapons (guns, rocket launchers, Mr Freeze's ice blasts) fire at point blank range. I'm not really an expert on Bats so I don't know the validity of these claims, but if they're true I think he could react to Itachi's speed without using SNJ

what is snj? ...

itachi is way faster than bats

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ariesxmasters:

Actually he doesn't,, this is an unfair match up and even if speed is equalized,, there is so many other things itachi has going.... He has power and skill over bruce also...

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By ariesxmasters

@ssj_god said:

@ariesxmasters said:

The OP obviously mean't for it to be a even fight that comes down to H2H. Not the usually "who ever is faster wins automatically because users say they blitz every battle". Batman is significantly better in H2H so there for he wins.

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho said:

@ariesxmasters:

Actually he doesn't,, this is an unfair match up and even if speed is equalized,, there is so many other things itachi has going.... He has power and skill over bruce also...

"No ninjutsu, tech, weapons, or outside help of any kind. Itachi can't use Sharingan."

Same as I told SSJ god

"The OP obviously mean't for it to be a even fight that comes down to H2H. Not the usually "who ever is faster wins automatically because users say they blitz every battle". Batman is significantly better in H2H so there for he wins."

Saint_of_Origin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: Shunsin no jutsu. Body flicker technique. It's used in a lot of other anime/manga too. Bleach as flash step, DBZ with no real name, etc. I definitely believe Itachi has the speed advantage here, but blitzing without SNJ is pretty difficult.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

@ariesxmasters said:

The OP obviously mean't for it to be a even fight that comes down to H2H. Not the usually "who ever is faster wins automatically because users say they blitz every battle". Batman is significantly better in H2H so there for he wins.

physicals count in H2H ... batman won't be able to react to itachi

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By ssj_god

@saint_of_origin said:

@ssj_god: Shunsin no jutsu. Body flicker technique. It's used in a lot of other anime/manga too. Bleach as flash step, DBZ with no real name, etc. I definitely believe Itachi has the speed advantage here, but blitzing without SNJ is pretty difficult.

so you think might guy can't blitz batman?.. he can't use shunsin......

itachi is way faster than batman.. bats can't react to him.

Saint_of_Origin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ariesxmasters: I actually think it's really close. I think Itachi surpasses Bats in all physical fields but Bats has more versatility.

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ariesxmasters:

it doesn't matter,, itachi still outclasses bruce... he has a skill advantage and power advantage.... The only thing you can say is that itachi doesn't have any feats without using his chakra....

Saint_of_Origin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: Itachi is not faster than even Part 1 Lee without his weights, using SNJ he is, but without it I don't think he's blitzing Bats. Not right from the start at least. I think he definitely can overwhelm him throughout the fight though.

Saint_of_Origin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Saint_of_Origin

@newecho: I don't think Itachi has a skill advantage. IIRC Bats has mastered every form of martial arts known to man. Again, I think Itachi has the upper hand in physical capacity but technique and versatility go to Bats.

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By ariesxmasters

@saint_of_origin said:

@ariesxmasters: I actually think it's really close. I think Itachi surpasses Bats in all physical fields but Bats has more versatility.

Hmmm I see. I know you're new to Comicvine, but let me give you a huge tip when you do a battle.

Make the speed of both characters equal or else everyone just votes for the faster character which voids the whole point of the debate, because you want to see people debate not just a thread full of "Such and such blitz", "So and so is faster so he'll never get hit", "So and so is to fast to get hit by them". Plus before you even make the thread you already know how people on here vote by speed so you pretty much already know the people answer before you even make the thread since on here the faster character wins 100% of the time.

Saint_of_Origin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ariesxmasters: I didn't think it was necessary. As I said, I think dodging weapons fire point blank is enough credibility on Bats' part to prevent a blitz. It's why I'm hanging around, to keep the debate honest with what I know. I expect those who vote for a character to provide good arguments.

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By newecho

@saint_of_origin:

127 Styles is not every style... and yes itachi is way faster but that isn't the issue as for I assuming you equalized that... The naruto character, especially the higher tier such as itachi, are on Karate Kid's level and if they are allowed to use all their mojo then most of them beat him...

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: Itachi is not faster than even Part 1 Lee without his weights, using SNJ he is, but without it I don't think he's blitzing Bats. Not right from the start at least. I think he definitely can overwhelm him throughout the fight though.

itachi was faster than KCM naruto and killer b ... i'm quite sure they were faster than part 1 lee without weights...

and part 1 lee without weights will blitz batman before bats can do anything.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saint_of_origin said:

Hmmm I see. I know you're new to Comicvine, but let me give you a huge tip when you do a battle.

Make the speed of both characters equal or else everyone just votes for the faster character which voids the whole point of the debate, because you want to see people debate not just a thread full of "Such and such blitz", "So and so is faster so he'll never get hit", "So and so is to fast to get hit by them". Plus before you even make the thread you already know how people on here vote by speed so you pretty much already know the people answer before you even make the thread since on here the faster character wins 100% of the time.

well you might change that to 'way faster character wins'

Saint_of_Origin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: I know what feat you're talking about, and true it does lend credibility to his speed. But several counter arguments have been used against me saying Naruto was not serious as he was having a conversation with Itachi. Which is a valid point. So I stand by my point, he's got a really sizeable advantage, bUT I don't think he's blitzing

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god:

haha actually lee would say batman you are a great fighter but you are no match for my taijutsu as might guy sensei is the best teacher ever and I will make him proud...lol

There are tier's of speed,, and if you are 3 or 4 tiers below in speed then you have no way to react,, and every naruto character is above bats in speed...

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By ariesxmasters

@ariesxmasters: I didn't think it was necessary. As I said, I think dodging weapons fire point blank is enough credibility on Bats' part to prevent a blitz. It's why I'm hanging around, to keep the debate honest with what I know. I expect those who vote for a character to provide good arguments.

Ahhh I see what you mean, but that was just for future reference though. Because take this thread for example this is what you get when speed isn't equalized

"itachi blitzes batman.. and it's a mismatch"

"Itachi would blitz, IMO."

"he's nowhere near itachi's speed"

"part 1 lee without weights will blitz batman before bats can do anything."

Anyway if the speed is equal Batman stomps if not then obviously Itachi wins lol.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By ssj_god

@ssj_god: I know what feat you're talking about, and true it does lend credibility to his speed. But several counter arguments have been used against me saying Naruto was not serious as he was having a conversation with Itachi. Which is a valid point. So I stand by my point, he's got a really sizeable advantage, bUT I don't think he's blitzing

doesn't matter what you believe.. itachi is way above bats in speed tier

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
@newecho said:

@ssj_god:

haha actually lee would say batman you are a great fighter but you are no match for my taijutsu as might guy sensei is the best teacher ever and I will make him proud...lol

There are tier's of speed,, and if you are 3 or 4 tiers below in speed then you have no way to react,, and every naruto character is above bats in speed...

hmm.. that's not true though... but yeah.. every significant naruto characters are above speed tier.

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By newecho

@ssj_god: Their basic genin ninjas move at speeds that regular people can not see... they move like what a vampire would in marvel...

As far as speed goes,, if you have other powers to negate the speed then the reaction speed doesn't matter as much... also people assume because one character tagged one character that they either as fast as said character or as slow as said charater... example... so and so tagged flash so they must be fast,, or so and so tagged thor so he has to be slow.... Speed a lot of the times is a plot device as is chi and other amp type powers...

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ariesxmasters:

if speed is equalized then itachi still has power and skill advantage.. he can't beat him...

Saint_of_Origin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho: When has a basic Genin EVER moved faster than the eye can see? Most speed feats in Naruto are due to SNJ which is a ninjutsu, thus disqualified.

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By ariesxmasters

@newecho said:

@ariesxmasters:

if speed is equalized then itachi still has power and skill advantage.. he can't beat him...

If you say so.

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saint_of_origin:

didn't say it wasn't because of ninjutsu,, I said the basic genin is faster than batman without speed being equalized... The conversation he and I were having had notta to do with what was being allowed in this fight... We were talking about the two universes and basic speed levels... And I never said that with speed equalized that bats couldn't beat a basic genin fighter because he can and it could be argued that even with their speed advantage that bats is smart enough to take a basic genin without speed being equalized.... The higher tier guys out class him in everything tho even with speed being equalized...

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi is superhuman in strength and speed even without ninjutsu.

Saint_of_Origin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho: My point is, even when high tier ninjas move fast (Like Itachi) it's due to SNJ. Without SNJ, Itachi isn't lightning fast. He's faster than Batman but not fast enough to blitz. SNJ is almost the only way ninjas in Naruto move faster than the eye eye can see. There are rare cases (Lee, Guy, Minato with S/T Jutsu) where it's not SNJ, but it's usually the case

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By newecho

@saint_of_origin:

I understand your point,,, but I think you are missing mine... I am not saying anything about speed as far as it pertains to this battle... Itachi wins in my opinion because of power and skill advantage... He and I were having a completely different conversation about speed... The narutoverse in their basic levels without nerfing ie not allowing ninjutsu are faster than 99 percent of street level characters in the big two.. Characters such as Karate Kid, Iron Fist and the gorgon could be argued to be on the basic level but that is a different thread..

Again you and I are agreeing on how naruto characters have their speed,, but I never disagreed that was how they had their speed... I never said he blitzed either...

Saint_of_Origin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho: Okay then we agree on the speed aspect. But I still think Bats wins in skill. Not strength, but his versatility is just astounding. While Itachi has shown great skill, he's a ninja from Naruto, and relies on Genjutsu/Ninjutsu more than Taijutsu. His H2H repertoire isn't as diverse as Batman's. If anything they tie in skill. I think Itachi wins but I'm not really going to debate who wins. Just skill levels of either character.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saint_of_origin:

The only thing can be said is that bruce has more actual hand to hand feats as what you said about Itachi is true... He is a character that has the genjutsu and ninjutsu to win alone...so he doesn't have to use taijutsu but when he does use it,,, He is more skilled than pretty much anyone in his universe.. and could beat pretty much everyone in his universe with just taijutsu...

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By MudaMudaMuda

I'll never understand the point of these threads. Putting a character X against someone normally out of their league then nerfing them and taking away all of their abilities just to let X snatch a cheap victory seems extremely silly to me..

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saint_of_origin: the one area that bats would have an advantage is if the fight lasted a while as his stamina would be above itachi in my opinion

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By MudaMudaMuda

@saint_of_origin said:

@newecho: When has a basic Genin EVER moved faster than the eye can see? Most speed feats in Naruto are due to SNJ which is a ninjutsu, thus disqualified.

So BoS Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke can use Shunshin now ?

No Caption Provided

The body flicker technique is something they learned after the first Zabuza fight. That was the whole point behind them learning how to send chakra to their legs.

Saint_of_Origin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mudamudamuda: I'm nerfing Itachi to make it so each side can be reasonably argued for. Not to give anyone a cheap victory.

@newecho: What you say is reasonably true. However do remember a lot of Itachi's skill with TJ comes from his Sharingan. The prediction of combat that it grants makes for a Godsend in H2H. He's definitely amazing without it as well but is it enough to go toe to toe with Batman? I'm not so sure. I don't know how much of Bats' feats are PIS or anything like that. My hopes is that someone who is an expert on Bats can provide a decent backing for him. I enjoy watching productive discussion.

Saint_of_Origin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mudamudamuda: That's my point. BoS Naruto CAN'T use SNJ. SNJ is what makes the ninja in Naruto so fast. Without SNJ they're in the mid superhuman range of speed. At least that's what I think. And that's what these forums are about. Sharing opinions and arriving at a conclusion.

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By MudaMudaMuda

@saint_of_origin said:

@mudamudamuda: That's my point. BoS Naruto CAN'T use SNJ. SNJ is what makes the ninja in Naruto so fast. Without SNJ they're in the mid superhuman range of speed. At least that's what I think. And that's what these forums are about. Sharing opinions and arriving at a conclusion.

But I just showed you genin shinobi moving faster than the eye can see without using Shunshin...

I'm nerfing Itachi to make it so each side can be reasonably argued for. Not to give anyone a cheap victory.

What's the point ? If Batman can't stand a chance against Itachi without all the nerfing then why even make the thread ? I mean of course you are free to make any thread you want, I won't try to stop you, but this just seems silly to me. Someone might as well make a Naruto vs Superman thread, stats equalized and no heat vision etc. It's really pointless.

Saint_of_Origin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mudamudamuda: After the first fight with Zabuza, Team 7 is hardly BASIC Genin. Hell even from the beginning they weren't basic. They were exceptional each in their own way. Sasuke was a prodigy, Naruto had huge chakra reserves, and Sakura was exceptional with Chakra control, not to mention her intelligence. And I make the thread for discussion's sake. The nerfs I'm using aren't uncommon, especially since both characters are being nerfed. It's a basic H2H fight with only using your body in its natural state

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By newecho

@saint_of_origin:

Well the problem is that the opponents that bats are facing will not be on the level that itachi is facing,, its no slap in the face to bats but magna do their universes different...

Lets attack this from a different angle...

The narutoverse eat and breathe training as that is their way of life so at an extremely young age that is all they do... Bats while he started training when he was teenager is not nearly as committed to just that aspect of his life.. He does other training ie weapons, studying, flight and many other avenues that consume a portion of his time... The narutoverse don't do that as they have special abilities that will allow for no such need for that type of training.... Now that doesn't mean every naruto character is more skilled than batman as some only have genijutsu or ninjutsu as their main focus and don't hone their taijutsu abilities... But the higher tier characters such as sasake, itachi, rock lee, naruto and many others just simply outclass him...

Nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Itachi didn't show much H2H feats.

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mudamudamuda: After the first fight with Zabuza, Team 7 is hardly BASIC Genin. Hell even from the beginning they weren't basic. They were exceptional each in their own way. Sasuke was a prodigy, Naruto had huge chakra reserves, and Sakura was exceptional with Chakra control, not to mention her intelligence. And I make the thread for discussion's sake. The nerfs I'm using aren't uncommon, especially since both characters are being nerfed. It's a basic H2H fight with only using your body in its natural state

Who said anything about their speed after the Zabuza fight ? The scan I showed you was from their first encounter with Kakashi. Sure Sasuke was a prodigy and Sakura really smart, but none of them knew how to use shunshin not to mention the Naruto from the time was the dead-last of his class. Basically, the least skilled Genin from Konoha 11 and he still could move faster than the eye can see.

I'm not sure whether you are misunderstanding what I'm saying, but just to be clear. I'm not saying that Ninjas don't use shunshin to boost their speed, what I'm saying is that even without Shunshin ninjas can still move far than humans can see. Do we agree on this or not ?