#802 Posted by Noone1996 (11467 posts) - - Show Bio

@ready_4_madness: Saying, "I'm sure he'd figure it out" isn't much of an argument. I'm sure writers could come up with something ridiculous, but based on the feats he currently has under his belt, I'd say he couldn't. The Justice Buster is a perfect example. He did horribly against characters that were slower than usual and playing with Bruce via Joker's orders and he barely came out on top. Plus he only faced Flash, Aquaman, Wonder Woman, and Superman. It wasn't even the entire JLA. Not to mention weaknesses. How did he do so well against Arthur and Clark?

Avatar image for ready_4_madness
#803 Edited by Ready_4_Madness (15381 posts) - - Show Bio

@noone1996: I'm not arguing that he would I'm saying to me Batman topping these guys in a fight where he's prepped wouldn't shock me.

Avatar image for blackpantherisb
#804 Posted by blackpantherisb (6951 posts) - - Show Bio

@krleavenger: The JB went toe to toe with WW and Superman while they were holding back it was able to really fight Diana it was above HB. Insider suit is fair but the Hell bat could potentially 5 shot since it hurt DS and matched Eraicator also he reacted to DS's omega beams which is just as good a speed feat as IM has, let's not forget he blasted DS hard enough to actually hurt him. I was talking about the cosmic bullet which was faster than omega beams and could one shot IM.

#805 Posted by Noone1996 (11467 posts) - - Show Bio

@ready_4_madness: But at the same time... Most of them have weaknesses and there are explanations for why his prep beats them. Even if it happens, there's still a reason. Beating a powerhouse without going after their weakness is more impressive than exploiting it. Especially when you can't replicate that exploitation on somebody else. Just because he prepped against characters with weaknesses that doesn't mean he could successfully do so against Tony.

Avatar image for ready_4_madness
#806 Posted by Ready_4_Madness (15381 posts) - - Show Bio

@noone1996: most. I remember I think it was Trinity War when Batman was showing Superman that he had all of their weaknesses but not Wonder Woman. Years later he managed to beat her with the Justice Buster suit, you see what I mean? Not saying that he's much better at it, it's just that I've seen Tony fail at some situations where I think Batman would've handled it better. But that's just me, clearly you disagree but I have no qualms with that.

#807 Edited by KrleAvenger (26251 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackpantherisb:

The JB went toe to toe with WW and Superman while they were holding back it was able to really fight Diana it was above HB.

First of, while Bruce said they were trying to kill him, overall showing proves Justice League during that story was full of nothing but extreme jobbers. Holding your own against powerhouses is impressive even if they do hold back that's true, but based on further context, Justice Buster is not as nearly as impressive as people make it out to be. Let's look at Batman Vol. 2 #35 where Diana was jobbing against Bruce so much, he actually tanked her punches without wearing any kind of suit and blitzing him to walls and even then, Bruce was injured. And he still held his own against her and being capable of tanking all the damage to a degree. Without anything, just his peak human body vs Superman level character (plus he was already hurt, as I said already).

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3

Then there is the fight between him in Justice Buster and Diana. Bruce did not go toe to toe with her at all. He simply dodged her punch and then punched her himself. She wasn't hurt at all, she was just thrown backwards which is not impressive. It only shows a degree of Super Human Strength, but not close to High Mid Tiers or High Tiers like Iron-man Batman Vol. 2 #35

No Caption Provided

Plus, the only reason why Bruce reacted to her punch was because she was slower. We don't know how much and we can't just assume, but the fact that hurt distracted Bruce without any suit or amp reacted to Diana in scans above, I guess her speed was decreased to street level. So he dodged her punch (and she was slow in that story, based on showing and Bruce's own statement) and he punched her once without any damage at all. Hell, Bruce knew he would get curbstomped by Diana so he used a relic called bind of veils to make her believe she won.

No Caption Provided

His showing against Diana is equal to not impressive at all. Tony on the other hand, actually has feats to beat New 52 Wonder Woman if she has street level speed (of course if he has Extremis or Bleeding Edge suit). Plus, Tony (without prep) held his own against people more powerful than Pre-Flashpoint Diana, even less New 52 Diana with street level speed (not saying Tony is above Diana, but Justice Buster would get curbstomped if Diana wasn't slower and if he did not have that relic, while Iron-man without any prep or amps can give her hell of a fight). I'll make sure to post scans if necessary. But I have yet to see Batman taking down Iron-man even with his less impressive feats.

==============================================================================

Batman did not go toe to toe with Superman either. He used the energy of the Red Sun (which depowers Superman to a degree) to beat him up which is the only reason why he hurt him, he weakened him (while in the previous issue failing to do anything to Wonder Woman, far less durable character) Batman Vol. 2 #36

No Caption Provided

Plus, do you see Bruce saying he had help from Ray Palmer? He needed a mystical relic to take down (not really) Wonder Woman and he needed help from Ray Palmer to actually even think about hurting Superman. And again, he did not go toe to toe against Superman either. The suit tanked one blitz from Superman and another attack. But the suit was extremely damaged afterwords. And Superman was far from using even his average punches. I doubt he was hitting him with the force to destroy the mountain, considering the fact that Justice Buster was destroyed after a building fell on it. A BUILDING! Batman Vol. 2 #36

No Caption Provided

Scan below is the scan before the one above.

No Caption Provided

I'm sure Iron-man's striking power and energy projection (which made High Tiers and low Heralds either scream in pain or bleed) be more than enough to one shot a suit that was destroyed by a building crashing. To prove my point even further, Superman could kill Bruce in an instant but he was just laughing at him while he was tearing the armor apart without any effort. And Bruce spit the kryptonite gum in his eye.

No Caption Provided

New 52 Clark is not as powerful as Pre-Flashpoint Version, but, he has vast senses, one of which is his microcopic vision (which allows him to see atoms, or sees stuff on atomic level, meaning he would detect Kryptonite) and nanosecond perception (mean that to him, light moves around human speed) and reaction speed great enough to outrun neutrons (meaning less than a microsecond, coming closer to nanoseconds). In other words, Superman would easily dodge it. Yet Batman's tactic worked.

There is no excuse for this. JL was jobbing against Batman, he had prep, he used stuff that are not his own and stuff he can't make himself, he had help from Ray Palmer, he used Superman's own weakness against him (Iron-man doesn't have weaknesses, hacking, magnets and EMPs won't work), he fought against slow JL members, and his suit was still trashed, by a building falling on it.

Insider suit is fair

Not really. The showing is not as nearly as impressive as it seems to the point of not being capable of holding it's own against Iron-man for more than a microsecond. It also lacks any feats to prove it can deal with Tony's energy projection and I'm not even gonna get into versatility (technopathy, hacking, sonics, extreme heat, magnets...)

but the Hell bat could potentially 5 shot since it hurt DS

But he did not hurt Darkseid at all. He sucker punched him once and Darkseid did not take any damage Batman and Robin Vol. 2 #37

No Caption Provided

Moving someone few feet away, even less inches, is not impressive. Captain America did similar thing to Odin Force Thor.

No Caption Provided

Hellbat also kills Bruce. It drains his metabolism according to Lex Luthor, who is one of people responsible for creating the suit (actually Batman did not even make it, he just designed it, the JL members created it) Batman and Robin Vol. 2 #34

No Caption Provided

Batman wore the suit only for few minutes and it already started to eat his metabolism pretty fast Batman and Robin Vol. 2 #35

No Caption Provided

Moving on...

and matched Eraicator

The suit was far from matching Eradicator. The only thing Lois (in the Hellbat) did was sucker punching him (Eradicator did not even know she was there) and Eradicator wasn't damage at all Superman Vol. 4 #5

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

On the next scan (which I didn't post), Lois was nothing more but helpless, and when Jonathan came to help her, which is the only reason why Eradicator did not kill her, she sucker punched him again, which gave her enough time to throw him to the side while John fired heat vision at him, Eradicator still ragdolled her and John. Based on the way he acted, it did not look like he had a lot of trouble with them.

And throughout all of his appearances, this version of Eradicator was introduced as equal to Superman. Sometimes he had the advantage in the fight because of his versatility and healing factor and Superman being concerned about his family. Sometimes Superman had the advantage when he catches him off guard and blitzes him. And sometimes they stalemated each other. Look at their fight in Superman Vol. 4 #3

And then their fight in Superman Vol. 4 #4 (I'm missing the last scan, where John helped Clark tear Eradicator's head apart by punching him at the same time as Clark).

And they traded flew blows and held his own against each other (and were pretty even) in Superman Vol. 4 #5 and in Superman Vol. 4 #6, they had yet another pretty even fight.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4

All in all, Hellbat was a fodder to a being equal to Superman even tho it had help from John. Iron-man on the other hand gave problems to Superman level beings who BTW weren't holding back (or they were but not as nearly as much as they usually do). Consistently he proved to be capable of holding his own against them and he wasn't ragdolled like Hellbat was (unless he used weaker armors, those guys were amped, or they were truly going all out).

The Hellbat wasn't damaged a lot after being hit once or twice by Eradicator's blasts, I'll give it that, and it is a decent level of durability showing against energy attacks but not only Eradicator's blasts are not as impressive as Iron-man's repulsors or uni-beam, but that is not durability showing against blunt force. Yes, Hellbat tanked few blows from Darkseid but considering the fact it was later torn apart by Darkseid like paper and how it was ragdolled by being equal to Superman (who is two tiers below Darkseid) shows how much of a jobber Darkseid really is. Anyway, Batman and Robin Vol. 2 #37

No Caption Provided

Moving on yet again.

also he reacted to DS's omega beams which is just as good a speed feat as IM has,

It is a reaction speed feat. It is not combat speed feat which is more important in a fight. Hellbat has zero combat speed feats. Plus, why is that feat coming close to being as impressive as Iron-man's best speed feats? New 52 Darkseid's Omega Beams are not as nearly as fast as Omega Beams of Pre-Flashpoint Darkseid.

let's not forget he blasted DS hard enough to actually hurt him.

Again, he did not hurt Darkseid at all. And that blast was not Hellbat's own power. It was power of the Omega Beams being absorbed into the suit using a crystal (which Batman won't be using if he used Hellbat against Iron-man) plus using the power of the suit itself Batman and Robin Vol. 2 #37

He absorbed the energy of the Omega Beams. And it still wasn't enough to actually hurt Darkseid. Again he was thrown backwards a bit, nothing impressive. Look at Darkseid's face afterwards. No damage. And it's not a face of a guy being frustrated, hurt or damaged. I actually see a troll face. Hellbat doesn't have real feats to prove it can take down Iron-man, it doesn't have any combat or reaction speed feats to keep up with Iron-man and beat him before the suit kills Bruce himself. It does not have answer to Iron-man's energy projection and healing factor, and just like Justice Buster, it can't deal with Iron-man's versatility (technopathy, hacking, sonics, extreme heat, magnets...).

================================================================================

I was talking about the cosmic bullet which was faster than omega beams and could one shot IM.

1. The bullet is fast but Batman still needs to fire it. Before he fires it, Tony will already blitz him or use magnets.
  2. Tony has a microscopic force field covering his suit. It will protect him from piercing/cutting damage.
  3. You can't pierce the force field. Because of it, Tony's suit resisted Adamantine axe (as sharp as adamantium) and atom cutting axe.
  4. Even if Tony get's hit by a bullet, why would it hit him to a lethal spot? And Tony and his suit have a healing factor.
  5. That bullet is not Batman's. He did not make it and therefor he can't use it.
  6. The bullet was not cosmic. It was made of radion, a substance lethal to the New Gods like Darkseid.
  7. The bullet can damage Darkseid because it was made of radion. It won't do shit to Iron-man.
  8. At the time Darkseid was hit by the bullet, he was in human body. He was physically weak. He only had omega beams.
  9. Even tho it was made of radion and Darkseid was human, the bullet did not kill him and it did not even damage him that much.
  10. It was the Black Racer who killed Darkseid during the Final Crisis.

Unless you are talking about a totally different bullet which I am not aware of. I would like to see it. Although if the bullet was not the one from final crisis, make sure it does not have the same problems as first five I mentioned above.

========================================================================

Oh man, it took me so much time to counter all this. It was still fun. I'm curious to see what you have in store next (if you want to continue this debate, if not, it was cool either way). For now, I'm gonna say Tony stomps even without prep. I won't mention stuff Iron-man can do with his prep until I see Batman being capable of taking down Iron-man even if Iron-man doesn't have prep.

Avatar image for blackpantherisb
#808 Posted by blackpantherisb (6951 posts) - - Show Bio

@krleavenger: Wow looks good my computer is broken and to make a proper response I would like to have it. Can I respond on Saturday? Sorry

#809 Posted by KrleAvenger (26251 posts) - - Show Bio
#810 Posted by Noone1996 (11467 posts) - - Show Bio

@ready_4_madness: But the fact that he's had years to study them and their weaknesses/personalities and he's extremely close to them becomes a huge factor in that. I really disagree about Bruce being able to handle prep situations better than Tony. I mean just look at who he's going up against... Characters that are extremely powerful and who have no weaknesses. King Thor was a Skyfather, the times he lost against Hulk was due to the fact that Hulk had been more pissed than ever before, and he faced a omega level threat like the Phoenix Force. None of them have exploitable weaknesses.

#812 Edited by Noone1996 (11467 posts) - - Show Bio

@krleavenger: I place him in Skyfather level because nothing short of Skyfathers have ever damaged Captain America's shield. Especially so casually. I mean even the Serpent struggled to break Cap's shield. King Thor casually dented it on accident.

#814 Edited by Deallsumrock (336 posts) - - Show Bio

@noone1996: 1:you do realize the rings doesn't have resistant to scanner 2:and batman has more advance techs than that, he's able to build a time machine by himself(tony need hank pym to build him a time machine). He was able to modifies "mother box" whom billions times more advance than any tony toys

3:and now you're ignoring the cyborg feats.cyborg hack into darkseid homeworld whoms thousand times more advance than any shit you listed. And tony never hacked into dr doom techs without the help of pis.and he never hack into reed Richards techs.and kree is not even close to darkseid homworld and is also depend on which level of techs Cyborg literally hack into motherbox whom billions times more advance than any shit that tony created 4:you seem to doesn't know the difference between vibrate bullets and normal bullets 5:

4.5: actually the future predicting tech does matter since he know what's iron man is going to do http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll223/darknight2k/batech-sim.jpg

: 5 here's the proof http://s289.photobucket.com/user/darknight2k/media/Strategy-Tactics/Solo%20Battles/batmansuperman1-batmanvsuperman6.jpg.html

And here's the proof that batman suit went up against bizarro

http://m.imgur.com/a/stvl6

6:poorly construct version of iron mansuit? More advance*

His suit can tap into speed force,manipulate gravity,can't be detected by highly advance alien race and superman,able to dodge flash at much more.

7:batman literally drained a dude that went up against jla. His draining tech is more advance than tony

8:batman would hack into tony suit and shut his suit down and beat tony to dead.or he can just build a suit that tony can't detected and shot vibrate vibrate bullet at tony suit and slowly tear his suit apart,or he can just shoot he baterang that literally made superman flying into the wall.this baterang should be able to destroy the suit.

#816 Edited by Noone1996 (11467 posts) - - Show Bio

You literally have no clue what you are talking about. You are making things up and confidently speaking about instances that either never happened or you're misinterpreting horribly.

@deallsumrock said:

1:you do realize the rings doesn't have resistant to scanner

You never read the story, so why are you speaking so confidently about this? Yes, the rings actually did have resistance to the scanners. They were held in a crazy technologically advanced and fortified vault that had 24/7 scanners and cameras on it. They tricked those sensors, scanners, cameras, etc., but Tony's scanners, after taking a closer look, were able to find out that the rings actually weren't there.

2:and batman has more advance techs than that, he's able to build a time machine by himself(tony need hank pym to build him a time machine). He was able to modifies "mother box" whom billions times more advance than any tony toys

Just because you repeat that Batman's tech is "herp millions times moar advanced derp" that doesn't make it true. You literally haven't provided one piece of evidence that proves his tech is more advanced or impressive. Not a single one. Also, once again, you have no clue what you are talking about. Iron Man NEVER had help building a time machine by Hank Pym. Where are you getting this from? Not even Wikipedia could have gotten it THAT wrong. Here is Tony building a time machine successfully BY HIMSELF:

Proven wrong, yet again.

3:and now you're ignoring the cyborg feats.cyborg hack into darkseid homeworld whoms thousand times more advance than any shit you listed.

Again, just because you say it's more advanced and swear that doesn't make it true. Grow up.

And tony never hacked into dr doom techs without the help of pis.

Read it and weep.

No Caption Provided

and he never hack into reed Richards techs.

Read it and weep.

No Caption Provided

and kree is not even close to darkseid homworld and is also depend on which level of techs Cyborg literally hack into motherbox whom billions times more advance than any shit that tony created

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Dude, you are literally repeating yourself over and over again with nothing to back it up. I've seen 8 year old's provide more evidence than you while employing the same immature repeating tactic.

The Kree have created tech much more advanced than Apokoliptan tech. Got any answers for Omega class weaponry? The Kree created Kree Nega bands which are in the same category of power as Mjolnir and the Cosmic cube since they are omega class as well.

4:you seem to doesn't know the difference between vibrate bullets and normal bullets

Iron Man has dealt with bullets before. The vibrate bullet is getting deflected easily right back at Batman after he fires it.

4.5: actually the future predicting tech does matter since he know what's iron man is going to do http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll223/darknight2k/batech-sim.jpg

Lmfao I knew you were overrating the feat. These are just educated guesses from an algorithm on a computer. That doesn't mean he's going to know exactly what Tony is going to do with prep. It just makes guesses. It's not 100% accurate all the time. It just makes a guess as best as possible. This is useless. Especially on someone as versatile and unpredictable as Tony Stark. Hell, even if Batman knows what Tony is going to do it still won't help him lmao.

: 5 here's the proof http://s289.photobucket.com/user/darknight2k/media/Strategy-Tactics/Solo%20Battles/batmansuperman1-batmanvsuperman6.jpg.html

What does this prove? There is nothing impressive here except for the PIS Batarang bomb which sent Superman flying through a wall.

That's not canon. Even if it was that still wouldn't be enough to take down Iron Man's standard armor lmao.

His suit can tap into speed force,manipulate gravity,can't be detected by highly advance alien race and superman,able to dodge flash at much more.

Half of that doesn't matter and the other half just isn't true.

7:batman literally drained a dude that went up against jla. His draining tech is more advance than tony

What a surprise that there's no evidence of this.

8:batman would hack into tony suit and shut his suit down and beat tony to dead.

No he wouldn't. If he had countermeasures for disallowing Ultron from taking control of his tech, then I think Batman would die of old age before he figured Tony's countermeasures out.

or he can just build a suit that tony can't detected and shot vibrate vibrate bullet at tony suit and slowly tear his suit apart,

Iron Man's scanners are more than advanced enough to detect Batman. He has motion detection, sonic scanning, infrared, energy detection, bio scans, radar, UV detection, air particle content scanning, x-rays, heartbeat sensors, ultrasound, sonar, molecule scanning, heat sensors, gaseous detection, spectral imaging, proximity scanners, can scan for pulse rates, vital scans, blood pressure, lie detection, DNA scanning, etc.

Has Batman's tech kept him invisible from all of that? No? Didn't think so.

That bullet gets casually deflected while Tony yawns and watches the New York Mets on his armor.

or he can just shoot he baterang that literally made superman flying into the wall.this baterang should be able to destroy the suit.

So because it sent Superman flying and didn't hurt him at all, that means he can one-shot Iron Man's armor? Are you kidding me? You know that Iron Man has tanked nukes, right? Is Batman's batarang explosion above a nuke? Give me a break.

Why do they even have a JLA team? Why not just give Batman prep and he'll beat any planetary threat that comes across Earth? I mean he can clearly defeat JLA villains and the JLA themselves in your eyes xD

#819 Posted by jumpstart55 (11025 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman's suit can tap into the Speed Force? That's new.

Sigh...if thats true Batman has become cringely over powered...And has once again jumped the shark like his 60s Silver Age incarnation..

#821 Edited by Vertigo- (17683 posts) - - Show Bio
@krleavenger said:

Batman's suit can tap into the Speed Force? That's new.

Pretty sure the Insider suit is the suit that can supposedly tap into the speed force. And even then, from the showings I've seen of it, it doesn't give him the speed of an actual speed force user such as Bart, Wally or even Jay, best I've seen is him managing to get around Katana and leaving after images, which is Spider-Man level shit, so Tony should be able to deal with it just fine

Not sure on the issue, but I found it here: http://comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/shawnbaby/blog/the-insider-suit-don-t-believe-the-hype/96846/
Not sure on the issue, but I found it here: http://comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/shawnbaby/blog/the-insider-suit-don-t-believe-the-hype/96846/

#822 Posted by jumpstart55 (11025 posts) - - Show Bio

@jumpstart55: John Fox, Barry's kids, Wally's kids, Iris and Grodd all had the connection to the Speed Force and they are all slower than Stark and there may be more DC Speedsters who are slower than him as well. I don't think he will be overpowered even if that false statement is true. Daniel may be slower than Stark as well, although it can be argued that he is faster because he tagged Barry at the time he may actually tried to use his full speed because Daniel "killed" Iris.

• Knowing its Batman, they would give him impressive possibly time altering Speed...The plot has always been Batman plaything.
  • I havent clocked Starks Speed in some time..Whats he at now?..
#824 Edited by jumpstart55 (11025 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackestnight93: Thanks for the scan, and the link.

@jumpstart55 said:

Knowing its Batman, they would give him impressive possibly time altering Speed...The plot has always been Batman plaything.

His showing with Barry only proves how huge of a jobber Barry is even further. Plus, the JL was slower according to him.

I havent clocked Starks Speed in some time..Whats he at now?..

Now? Now like in Post-Secret Wars? Aaaaa... human?

Post Secret War and before Doom took over.

#825 Edited by Deallsumrock (336 posts) - - Show Bio

time to destroy you again

@noone1996 said:

You literally have no clue what you are talking about. You are making things up and confidently speaking about instances that either never happened or you're misinterpreting horribly.

@deallsumrock said:

1:you do realize the rings doesn't have resistant to scanner

You never read the story, so why are you speaking so confidently about this? Yes, the rings actually did have resistance to the scanners. They were held in a crazy technologically advanced and fortified vault that had 24/7 scanners and cameras on it. They tricked those sensors, scanners, cameras, etc., but Tony's scanners, after taking a closer look, were able to find out that the rings actually weren't there.

prove it

2:and batman has more advance techs than that, he's able to build a time machine by himself(tony need hank pym to build him a time machine). He was able to modifies "mother box" whom billions times more advance than any tony toys

Just because you repeat that Batman's tech is "herp millions times moar advanced derp" that doesn't make it true. You literally haven't provided one piece of evidence that proves his tech is more advanced or impressive. Not a single one. Also, once again, you have no clue what you are talking about. Iron Man NEVER had help building a time machine by Hank Pym. Where are you getting this from? Not even Wikipedia could have gotten it THAT wrong. Here is Tony building a time machine successfully BY HIMSELF:

just because you say "ehhh tony tech is way more advance becuz i ignore batman feats and i cry in de corner" doesnt mean is fact.

and i literally provide every evidence you ask.if you want evidence then ask. i already said it.

the fact that batman can manipulate gravity with his tech prove his tech is more advance than tony. proof : insider suit

and here he modified motherbox http://www.blastr.com/sites/blastr/files/styles/width_1280/public/BMROB_35_6.jpg?itok=Ad7KDtub

this is his biggest feats. motherbox is billions times more advance than any shit tony created.

motherbox abilities

• Danger Sense
  • Life Sense
  • Omniscience: Mother Box has control of all Detection Powers, and Mental Powers regarding insight.
  • Omni-knowledge: Mother Box has Amazing access to know just about anything needed at the time.
  • Knowledge Projection: Mother box is capable of sharing and projecting it's understanding of past, present and alternating future events for all to see.
  • Energy Transference: Because Mother Box has the Leadership talent, she can automatically transfer her energy to her user. In addition, through his affection for Mother Box, the user can transfer energy back to her. Only one such attempt is allowed per day.
  • Source Conduit: Mother Boxes have been seen to: Access the Energy of the Source for various effects such as:
  • Gravity Manipulation: Change the gravitational constant of an area,
  • Emotion Control: Control the mental state of a host
  • Telepathy: Communicate telepathically with a host or other life form,
  • Health Manipulation: Manipulate the life-force of a host to sustain it past fatal injuries,
  • Boom-Tubes: ability to open or close boom-tubes. Any character that possesses both a Mother Box and a sample of X-Element can automatically create a Boom Tube capable of transporting him between dimensions and galaxies.
  • Machine Animation/Control: Take over and control non-sentient machines, including the ability to evolve non-sentient machines.
  • Gestalt: Merge sentient beings into a single more powerful being,
  • Life Support: Sustain a life form in a hostile environment such as space, and many others.
  • Matter/Energy Manipulation: Through their connection to The Source of all things, a Mother Box has limitless capacity to alternate and rearrange all manner of material across existence for all manner of purposes.

Proven wrong, yet again.0

this is after dr doom help him to created time machine.and there's one time where he ask hank pym to created time machine for him. i will post it when i found it.

3:and now you're ignoring the cyborg feats.cyborg hack into darkseid homeworld whoms thousand times more advance than any shit you listed.

Again, just because you say it's more advanced and swear that doesn't make it true. Grow up.

just because you think by saying " that isnt true" doesn't mean isn't true. facts >>> your tears

motherbox = billions times more advance than any tony techs = facts

unless you don't know anythings about motherbox

And tony never hacked into dr doom techs without the help of pis.

Read it and weep.

pis this is what happened when tony try to hack dr doom http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Doom%20Inventions/DoomArmor50-HackingDefenseMightyAve.jpg

is more logical that tony can't hack dr doom techs since his techs is way more advance

No Caption Provided

pis this is what happened when tony try to hack dr doom http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Doom%20Inventions/DoomArmor50-HackingDefenseMightyAve.jpg

is more logical that tony can't hack dr doom techs since his techs is way more advance

and he never hack into reed Richards techs.

Read it and weep.

pis again.if he can't hack dr doom techs then he definitely can't hack reed techs

No Caption Provided

pis again.if he can't hack dr doom techs then he definitely can't hack reed techs

and kree is not even close to darkseid homworld and is also depend on which level of techs Cyborg literally hack into motherbox whom billions times more advance than any shit that tony created

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Dude, you are literally repeating yourself over and over again with nothing to back it up. I've seen 8 year old's provide more evidence than you while employing the same immature repeating tactic.

The Kree have created tech much more advanced than Apokoliptan tech. Got any answers for Omega class weaponry? The Kree created Kree Nega bands which are in the same category of power as Mjolnir and the Cosmic cube since they are omega class as well.

lmao you're so delusional. you don't know shit about darkseid homeworld.just because you said "ehh kree is more advance becuz i say so even though is not even close to true" doesn't mean is true. oh tell me when kree planet is like this http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Doom%20Inventions/DoomArmor50-HackingDefenseMightyAve.jpg

and i love how you didn't reply to cyborg hacking the motherbox. lmao your tears and your delusional mind.

4:you seem to doesn't know the difference between vibrate bullets and normal bullets

Iron Man has dealt with bullets before. The vibrate bullet is getting deflected easily right back at Batman after he fires it.

lmao vibra bullet can hit the flash before he can react. consider that the flash can react at attosecond

when vibrate bullet hit iron suit. the suit would vibrate at light speed.the suit would explode instantly when the suit start to vibrate

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Doom%20Inventions/DoomArmor50-HackingDefenseMightyAve.jpg

Lmfao I knew you were overrating the feat. These are just educated guesses from an algorithm on a computer. That doesn't mean he's going to know exactly what Tony is going to do with prep. It just makes guesses. It's not 100% accurate all the time. It just makes a guess as best as possible. This is useless. Especially on someone as versatile and unpredictable as Tony Stark. Hell, even if Batman knows what Tony is going to do it still won't help him lmao.

oh god the tears and your delusional mind. the computer can predict the "future" and even alfred said that's why batman is always ahead of his enemies. your tears won't change the fact.

What does this prove? There is nothing impressive here except for the PIS Batarang bomb which sent Superman flying through a wall.

it can't be pis since is the first time showing the special baterang in action. the fact that it can sent superman flying require a lot of force.

That's not canon. Even if it was that still wouldn't be enough to take down Iron Man's standard armor lmao.

your bullshit opinion doesn't change the fact. the rebirth happened. it made it cannon due to rebirth.

can't accept it? go cry in the corner

Half of that doesn't matter and the other half just isn't true.

what isn't true? just because you say isn't true doesn't mean isn't true. your tears an fill up the ocean but can't change the fact

What a surprise that there's no evidence of this.

actually there is http://s289.photobucket.com/user/darknight2k/media/bat%20pics%202/bataliendrainer-confidential3.jpg.html

8:batman would hack into tony suit and shut his suit down and beat tony to dead.

No he wouldn't. If he had countermeasures for disallowing Ultron from taking control of his tech, then I think Batman would die of old age before he figured Tony's countermeasures out.

lmao batman deactivated cyborg who hack into darkseid homeworld and "motherbox"

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11127/111277832/5088110-9616091157-3XjXc.jpg

your tears won't change the fact that batman would hack into tony suit and beat him to death

or he can just build a suit that tony can't detected and shot vibrate vibrate bullet at tony suit and slowly tear his suit apart,

Iron Man's scanners are more than advanced enough to detect Batman. He has motion detection, sonic scanning, infrared, energy detection, bio scans, radar, UV detection, air particle content scanning, x-rays, heartbeat sensors, ultrasound, sonar, molecule scanning, heat sensors, gaseous detection, spectral imaging, proximity scanners, can scan for pulse rates, vital scans, blood pressure, lie detection, DNA scanning, etc.

Has Batman's tech kept him invisible from all of that? No? Didn't think so.

That bullet gets casually deflected while Tony yawns and watches the New York Mets on his armor

prove it can detect batman. if superman and a highly advance alien race can't.

and vibrate bullet can hit the flash before he can react. and flash can think at attosecond.

or he can just shoot he baterang that literally made superman flying into the wall.this baterang should be able to destroy the suit.

So because it sent Superman flying and didn't hurt him at all, that means he can one-shot Iron Man's armor? Are you kidding me? You know that Iron Man has tanked nukes, right? Is Batman's batarang explosion above a nuke? Give me a break.

it sent superman flying. do you even know how much force require to do that to superman?

when did i say it can one tony stark?

oh and he actually can one shot superman.

he one shot captain atom with his special gun

http://s289.photobucket.com/user/darknight2k/media/batech-kbuster2.jpg.html

http://s289.photobucket.com/user/darknight2k/media/batech-kbuster3.jpg.html

Why do they even have a JLA team? Why not just give Batman prep and he'll beat any planetary threat that comes across Earth? I mean he can clearly defeat JLA villains and the JLA themselves in your eyes xD

actually he can

#827 Posted by VulcanPeace (16 posts) - - Show Bio

My Money's on Bruce, Tony Stark is great if not better at prep but I'm not sure on the effort he'd be willing to place on someone he feels may just be another costumed vigilante without powers. It would really depend on how the situation is relayed to him, THe messenger would have to hammer in the idea, that this "Batman" is no walk in the park, and it may truelly test the limits of his intellect. I'd give Tony maybe 40-50% chance of taking this seriously. Bruce on the other hand would go all out if it means saving an entire city, He'd attempt to find everything there is to know about this "Ironman" .

#828 Edited by Noone1996 (11467 posts) - - Show Bio

@deallsumrock

Lmfao you are delusional if you think you are doing anything more than embarrassing yourself with your semi-illiterate posts that only prove how biased, ill-informed, and ridiculous your opinions are.

prove it

I already did prove it by posting those three scans in post #783. Just because you didn't read the scans or couldn't interpret what was happening, that doesn't mean I can't prove it. Especially since I already did. The rings were locked up in a maximum security facility with 24/7 surveillance. There were all sorts of super advanced sensors and devices guarding/watching the rings. Nobody could see that they were illusions except Tony's armor. Even Rhodes' armor couldn't detect them (he has the Iron Patriot armor which was built and modified by Norman Osborn who couldn't properly build an Iron Man armor). So again, I have proven it.

just because you say "ehhh tony tech is way more advance becuz i ignore batman feats and i cry in de corner" doesnt mean is fact.

I actually haven't ignored Batman's feats. You just haven't provided anything worth mentioning. Although I can see you brought up a story where he actually kept up with high tier characters like Wonder Woman, Flash, MMH, Green Lantern, etc. in a random encounter/standard gear which should be completely disregarded and looked at as PIS. As if he'd be able to hurt or keep up with powerhouses like WW, Green Lantern, or Flash lmao.

the fact that batman can manipulate gravity with his tech prove his tech is more advance than tony. proof : insider suit

The Insider Suit is trash. It doesn't even elevate Bruce's stats to Spider-Man levels. Iron Man has created an anti-gravity device too, bud.

No Caption Provided

This device even managed to lift mountains and skyscrapers.

and here he modified motherbox http://www.blastr.com/sites/blastr/files/styles/width_1280/public/BMROB_35_6.jpg?itok=Ad7KDtub. this is his biggest feats. motherbox is billions times more advance than any shit tony created.

That is such a dumb comparison. Batman didn't build the Motherbox he just understood and modified it. He's never built anything that advanced or complex. Either way, Iron Man once made modifications/improvements to the Builder's massive ship which is literally the size of a planet and capable of annihilating one too. They called it the Planet Killer. It's implied that it even destroys a galaxy too here:

Even if that wasn't just the Planet Killer ship by itself, it was still a feat performed by the Builders which just makes them look that much better and advanced in comparison to Apokolips.

The Builders are a race more advanced and older than Apokolips. They were literally the FIRST race within the Marvel universe. They seeded life and tended it like a garden over the millennia, creating several cosmic systems to manage its growth. These beings literally made plans of evolution for the entire universe. During the Builder War ALL of the advanced alien empires had to band together in order to fight the Builders. The Avengers/Earth, the Inhumans, the Kree, the Skrulls, the Shi'ar, etc. That's how powerful and advanced they were. Stark was able to modify and create his own personal control system for this level of complex tech built by the universe's oldest race. In fact, Tony didn't even do this with his undivided attention either. Reed Richards claims that he worked on perfecting his modification to the Builder Planet Killer ship AT THE SAME TIME as working on multiversal enhancements to "The Bridge". The Bridge was a device that allowed the Illuminati to peek into ANY and ALL alternate universes. They could literally watch what was happening in any universe with this device and while Stark and Richards were working on this, Tony was working on the Planet Killer ship at the same time.

Read right to left.

In the third scan Reed even admits that Reed is only fractionally smarter than Stark and that he's the world's best multi-tasker (which includes Doom and Reed himself). This feat alone proves he's on another level in comparison to Batman. Funny how Reed says that he's barely smarter than Tony. Sounds like something he might say about Doom.

As for your lazy and pathetic Wikipedia copy and paste, that's still not advanced enough compared to Kree or Builder tech.

this is after dr doom help him to created time machine.

This is a complete fabrication. Doom has never helped Tony Stark build a time machine. Ever. I'd LOVE to see you actually back up that lie. It's funny you should mention Doom helping Stark build a time machine when it was Doom that actually needed Stark tech in order to fully use his time machine:

No Caption Provided

Pretty sure I posted this before, but keep ignoring it, bud.

and there's one time where he ask hank pym to created time machine for him. i will post it when i found it.

He never asked Hank Pym to create a time machine for him. In fact, Pym has even admitted that he didn't understand temporal physics until Kang showed him:

No Caption Provided

Something that you will find Tony never needed help figuring out.

While we're on the topic of Pym, he once had issues solving a growth problem for days which Tony solved in hours:

No Caption Provided

Pym has even admitted that Tony was smarter than him:

In the second scan Janet reveals that Pym secretly uses Stark tech for many of his creations. In that scan Janet also claims that Hank was "like a kid in a candy store" when he had access to Stark Industries' tech/lab.

just because you think by saying " that isnt true" doesn't mean isn't true. facts >>> your tears

How ironic that you are accusing me of crying. You have no basis to prove any of your claims. Pym and Doom helped him create a time machine? Where is your proof? Post a scan. You are making things up so why would I waste my time with a long retort when I can simply call you out for the BS that it is and simply point out that it isn't true. Nothing you have stated about Marvel or DC characters is true. Especially the Marvel ones which you seem to be guessing on.

Because you said so? Or because Wikipedia said so? Which is it?

A little piece of Stark tech once accidentally traveled to a society of barbarians and cavemen who, after discovering and studying his tech, ended up becoming Type III civilization capable of time travel, interdimensional travel, and ruled the rest of their galaxy. They were on the brink of self-extinction from this technology/knowledge after only FIVE generations after discovery of his technology. He's had Captain's of the Kree army visit Earth in order to bid at an illegal auction of stolen Stark tech. Again, this is a race that has Omega Level weaponry. They are crazy advanced, yet he and his soldiers came to Earth to bid on and purchase Stark technology? Characters like Reed Richards, Doctor Doom, Hank Pym, etc. have not been above either complimenting Stark's technology as impressive/extremely sophisticated or they straight up used (in Doom's case stole) his tech in order to meet their needs. Hell, even the High Evolutionary stole some of Tony Stark's tech in order to go on to steal the freaking Silver Surfer's power cosmic! Cyborg is not more advanced that Tony's tech.

It's advanced, but it's not as advanced as the civilizations' tech that Tony has messed with. I know enough about it to know you are overrating it. You act like it's trillions of centuries ahead of anything in the Marvel universe and that's just ridiculous to say the least. The funny thing is, even if it's as impressive as you claim, that's literally the only alien tech he's modified. Meanwhile I have more than a handful of Iron Man performing feats similar to that.

pis this is what happened when tony try to hack dr doom

That's Doom's armor which is more protected. His personal armor's systems will have more defenses than his castle technology. Point is, he still managed to hack Doom's tech before.

If he tried hacking Doom's ARMOR it'd be a stalemate. Doom couldn't hack Tony and Tony couldn't hack him. His tech, on the other hand, is a different story. He's got more protection on his personal armor systems than he would on his other tech. If the instance I posted was such PIS then why didn't the writer simply have Iron Man just hack Doom's armor?

Reed has claimed that his armor is more technologically advanced than he could ever have imagined, has claimed that he's a the best builder and multitasker, admits that he doesn't have the same level of engineering expertise as Tony, loses to Tony in chess matches regularly, and Tony's tech has been used to allow the Punisher to sneak into the Baxter Building's defenses unseen. Yet you think it's PIS when he simply hacks his tech?? I suppose all of these instances were bad writing too?

You know what will really piss you off? The fact that Reed regularly defeats Doctor Doom in chess, but loses to Stark lmao. But yeah, just ignore all of these instances and shrug them off as bad writing. Whatever is easier for your argument I guess. I've got dozens of scans like these, but I guess everything Tony does is PIS to you. Meanwhile, you cite a comic book where Batman did this:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5

...and somehow it's okay? YOU want to lecture ME about PIS?

No Caption Provided

lmao you're so delusional. you don't know shit about darkseid homeworld.just because you said "ehh kree is more advance becuz i say so even though is not even close to true" doesn't mean is true. oh tell me when kree planet is like this

I find it hilarious how angry you are getting lmao. Keep cursing, bro. I'm not simply saying they are more advanced "because I say so", which is ironically basically what you are doing except you copy and paste Wikipedia entries. I'm saying that the Kree have created Omega level weapons like the Kree Nega Bands. They created Universal weapon capable of changing the atomic structure of matter. They created a being called Supreme Intelligence who is one of the smartest beings in the Universe. They also created a device that can destroy multiple galaxies. The Kree and their forces (alongside Shi'Ar and others) were able to hold off Lord Mar-Vell's army. They were so powerful, they were able to hold off Celestials and even kill one of them. Kree tech is also advanced enough to overpower Annihilus's forces and their tech is so advanced, Annihilus used it to capture and restrain Galactus. They were also in a war with Skrulls for millions of years. The Skrulls themselves (who Stark has also hacked before) had advanced enough tech to counter Doctor Strange's spells and Black Bolt's voice. THAT is why they are more advanced. A lot of this I've already mentioned, but you skim through my messages and ignore what I say and then claim that I am not providing any evidence. But yeah, keep believing that you are "destroying" me here lmfao. Keep dreaming.

and i love how you didn't reply to cyborg hacking the motherbox. lmao your tears and your delusional mind.

This is just as unimpressive as Batman modifying it. Nowhere near impressive enough to be above Tony. Especially since it's a one-time feat. Is that all he's got? Hahahaha.

lmao vibra bullet can hit the flash before he can react. consider that the flash can react at attosecond

Lmfao of course after some basic research on this feat I can see that you horribly misinterpreted it. What can I expect? Most comics require being able to read at a 7th grade level. Just so you know, the bullet doesn't move too fast for the Flash to react. Nor does it "tag" him like you are implying. Flash reacts to and sees the bullet just fine, but instead of dodging it he decides to speed up and vibrate his molecules in order to phase through it. Batman's bullet has a countermeasure against phasing which results in the phasing to fail which allows the bullet to hit and hurt him. This wasn't some sort of massively faster than light bullet or something. Nothing to indicate that it would be too fast for Tony and his armor. Especially since he doesn't phase. He can easily either dodge it or use magnetism to fling it away.

when vibrate bullet hit iron suit. the suit would vibrate at light speed.the suit would explode instantly when the suit start to vibrate

Lmfao that's absolutely not what happened. No wonder you think all of these DC characters are so powerful. You misinterpret these feats horribly with your own fantasy interpretations. The bullet doesn't vibrate at light speeds. It simply disallows Flash to vibrate. That's it. Kind of a dumb way to prep considering Flash could easily just dodge the bullet instead of phasing through it...

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Doom%20Inventions/DoomArmor50-HackingDefenseMightyAve.jpg

Idk if you don't know how to use the link button on comic vine or not, but not only is this the same scan of him failing to hack Doom (which you have already posted 3 times now), but the link itself doesn't even work.

oh god the tears and your delusional mind. the computer can predict the "future" and even alfred said that's why batman is always ahead of his enemies. your tears won't change the fact.

Here we go with this ridiculous misinterpretation again... It predicts POSSIBLE "futures". Bruce even says that. It programs possible events and then uses calculations and algorithms to make an educated guess. That's it. My "tears" seem to be raining on your little wank parade here. This device is useless and Tony has created a similar type of technology.

it can't be pis since is the first time showing the special baterang in action. the fact that it can sent superman flying require a lot of force.

First time in action and probably last time in action. I assume this outlier has never been used again, correct? Sending a character doesn't require a lot of force. Especially when it doesn't even hurt them. Just look at Iron Man blasting the Hulk:

No Caption Provided

His blasts send the Hulk flying, but it doesn't seem like it even hurt him. In fact, he's back up and ready to fight again. The same thing happening with Superman. So what if he moved him with his batarang? That doesn't mean he'll hurt Tony. Just like he didn't even hurt Superman. If Superman grunted or cried out in pain then I'd be impressed, but simply moving a 200 pound man is not impressive.

your bullshit opinion doesn't change the fact. the rebirth happened. it made it cannon due to rebirth.

Ouch. Swearing again.

No Caption Provided

can't accept it? go cry in the corner

No Caption Provided

what isn't true? just because you say isn't true doesn't mean isn't true. your tears an fill up the ocean but can't change the fact

I know it isn't true before you even get a chance to speak because you misinterpret and wank the character you are arguing for because you have a confirmation bias which destroys all of your credibility.

actually there is http://s289.photobucket.com/user/darknight2k/media/bat%20pics%202/bataliendrainer-confidential3.jpg.html

This is a prime example of your misinterpretations. First of all, this character is a street level one.

This character is weak as hell. He can't even one-shot Batman. He was injured from a Batarang hitting him in the head. You should be soooo impressed that Batman "depowered" this weak and lame character hahahaha.

In fact, he doesn't even "depower" him either hahahaha.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6Gallery image 7
All it does it hurt him, bring him to his knees, and then his minions stomp Batman.

In the next couple pages you literally see him fine and walking around! This in no way even remotely compares to the time that Iron Man freaking depowered Sentry, Ares, Ms. Marvel, Spider-Man, Moonstone, Spider Woman, etc. See how dishonest and debunked you are? Lmfao.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11127/111277832/5088110-9616091157-3XjXc.jpg

Looks like all he did was EMP him and their tech. An EMP won't work on Tony.

your tears won't change the fact that batman would hack into tony suit and beat him to death

No he won't and your horrible misinterpreted mediocre feats don't prove that correct.

I already proved that he could detect the Makkluan rings which is alien technology capable of hiding from advanced sensors. Batman's stealth hasn't shown resistance against radar, motion detection, sound scanners, full spectrum of light detection, molecule detection, particle detection, heartbeat detection, heat sensors, energy fluctuation detection, etc. Has Batman's stealth countered every single one of these scanning types?

and vibrate bullet can hit the flash before he can react. and flash can think at attosecond.

Wrong and debunked.

it sent superman flying. do you even know how much force require to do that to superman?

So is his batarang nuke level or something? Country busting level? Lmfao.

You said he'd use that to take him down. It doesn't matter how many of those he throws, that crap isn't working lmao.

Iron Man isn't Superman. He doesn't have the same weaknesses or abilities.

It's implied that the kid is the one that designed that weapon. Got any evidence to prove otherwise? I just don't understand why he'd mention him while shooting and using that weapon. Even if he did build it, all that weapon did was absorb energy. That's not doing anything to Tony who has resisted being drained from Ultron himself.

#829 Edited by Deallsumrock (336 posts) - - Show Bio

@deallsumrock

Lmfao you are delusional if you think you are doing anything more than embarrassing yourself with your semi-illiterate posts that only prove how biased, ill-informed, and ridiculous your opinions are.

keey telling yourself that/

prove it

I already did prove it by posting those three scans in post #783. Just because you didn't read the scans or couldn't interpret what was happening, that doesn't mean I can't prove it. Especially since I already did. The rings were locked up in a maximum security facility with 24/7 surveillance. There were all sorts of super advanced sensors and devices guarding/watching the rings. Nobody could see that they were illusions except Tony's armor. Even Rhodes' armor couldn't detect them (he has the Iron Patriot armor which was built and modified by Norman Osborn who couldn't properly build an Iron Man armor). So again, I have proven it.

except that's not what i mean.

prove "They were held in a crazy technologically advanced'

I actually haven't ignored Batman's feats. You just haven't provided anything worth mentioning. Although I can see you brought up a story where he actually kept up with high tier characters like Wonder Woman, Flash, MMH, Green Lantern, etc. in a random encounter/standard gear which should be completely disregarded and looked at as PIS. As if he'd be able to hurt or keep up with powerhouses like WW, Green Lantern, or Flash lmao.

wow steal ignoring batman feats.i already post bunch of impressiveb batman feats and you still ignore it.

The Insider Suit is trash. It doesn't even elevate Bruce's stats to Spider-Man levels. Iron Man has created an anti-gravity device too, bud.

No Caption Provided

This device even managed to lift mountains and skyscrapers.

'insider suit is trash' just because you said is trash doesn't mean is trash. and that's not anti gravity machine. all tony claim is 'levitate any metal object' which further prove is not anti gravity

and here he modified motherbox http://www.blastr.com/sites/blastr/files/styles/width_1280/public/BMROB_35_6.jpg?itok=Ad7KDtub. this is his biggest feats. motherbox is billions times more advance than any shit tony created.

That is such a dumb comparison. Batman didn't build the Motherbox he just understood and modified it. He's never built anything that advanced or complex. Either way, Iron Man once made modifications/improvements to the Builder's massive ship which is literally the size of a planet and capable of annihilating one too. They called it the Planet Killer. It's implied that it even destroys a galaxy too here:

i never claim he created it.but the fact that he even understand how motherbox work prove hes far smarter than tony stark.

can planet killer do thses:

• Danger Sense
  • Life Sense
  • Omniscience: Mother Box has control of all Detection Powers, and Mental Powers regarding insight.
  • Omni-knowledge: Mother Box has Amazing access to know just about anything needed at the time.
  • Knowledge Projection: Mother box is capable of sharing and projecting it's understanding of past, present and alternating future events for all to see.
  • Energy Transference: Because Mother Box has the Leadership talent, she can automatically transfer her energy to her user. In addition, through his affection for Mother Box, the user can transfer energy back to her. Only one such attempt is allowed per day.
  • Source Conduit: Mother Boxes have been seen to: Access the Energy of the Source for various effects such as:
  • Health Manipulation: Manipulate the life-force of a host to sustain it past fatal injuries,
  • Boom-Tubes: ability to open or close boom-tubes. Any character that possesses both a Mother Box and a sample of X-Element can automatically create a Boom Tube capable of transporting him between dimensions and galaxies.
  • Machine Animation/Control: Take over and control non-sentient machines, including the ability to evolve non-sentient machines.
  • Life Support: Sustain a life form in a hostile environment such as space, and many others.
  • Matter/Energy Manipulation: Through their connection to The Source of all things, a Mother Box has limitless capacity to alternate and rearrange all manner of material across existence for all manner of purposes.
Even if that wasn't just the Planet Killer ship by itself, it was still a feat performed by the Builders which just makes them look that much better and advanced in comparison to Apokolips.

The Builders are a race more advanced and older than Apokolips. They were literally the FIRST race within the Marvel universe. They seeded life and tended it like a garden over the millennia, creating several cosmic systems to manage its growth. These beings literally made plans of evolution for the entire universe. During the Builder War ALL of the advanced alien empires had to band together in order to fight the Builders. The Avengers/Earth, the Inhumans, the Kree, the Skrulls, the Shi'ar, etc. That's how powerful and advanced they were. Stark was able to modify and create his own personal control system for this level of complex tech built by the universe's oldest race. In fact, Tony didn't even do this with his undivided attention either. Reed Richards claims that he worked on perfecting his modification to the Builder Planet Killer ship AT THE SAME TIME as working on multiversal enhancements to "The Bridge". The Bridge was a device that allowed the Illuminati to peek into ANY and ALL alternate universes. They could literally watch what was happening in any universe with this device and while Stark and Richards were working on this, Tony was working on the Planet Killer ship at the same time.

'the builders are a race more advance and older than apokolips'

lol

apokolips is literally billions times advance than builders. apokilips is literally second to New Genesis whom created motherbox.

Read right to left.

In the third scan Reed even admits that Reed is only fractionally smarter than Stark and that he's the world's best multi-tasker (which includes Doom and Reed himself). This feat alone proves he's on another level in comparison to Batman. Funny how Reed says that he's barely smarter than Tony. Sounds like something he might say about Doom.

As for your lazy and pathetic Wikipedia copy and paste, that's still not advanced enough compared to Kree or Builder tech.

again feats >>>>>>> pure statement

this is after dr doom help him to created time machine.

This is a complete fabrication. Doom has never helped Tony Stark build a time machine. Ever. I'd LOVE to see you actually back up that lie. It's funny you should mention Doom helping Stark build a time machine when it was Doom that actually needed Stark tech in order to fully use his time machine:

No Caption Provided

Pretty sure I posted this before, but keep ignoring it, bud.

good example of writers forgot one of dr doom inventions.dr doom build a time machine way before this issue came out.hell even build a time machine that can stop time.

and there's one time where he ask hank pym to created time machine for him. i will post it when i found it.

He never asked Hank Pym to create a time machine for him. In fact, Pym has even admitted that he didn't understand temporal physics until Kang showed him:

No Caption Provided

Something that you will find Tony never needed help figuring out.

While we're on the topic of Pym, he once had issues solving a growth problem for days which Tony solved in hours:

No Caption Provided

Pym has even admitted that Tony was smarter than him:

pis again.pym have no problem growing before this comic out.its plot

and tony admited pym is smarter than him

In the second scan Janet reveals that Pym secretly uses Stark tech for many of his creations. In that scan Janet also claims that Hank was "like a kid in a candy store" when he had access to Stark Industries' tech/lab.

prove nothing since he need resources to build.stark industry is the way to go.

How ironic that you are accusing me of crying. You have no basis to prove any of your claims. Pym and Doom helped him create a time machine? Where is your proof? Post a scan. You are making things up so why would I waste my time with a long retort when I can simply call you out for the BS that it is and simply point out that it isn't true. Nothing you have stated about Marvel or DC characters is true. Especially the Marvel ones which you seem to be guessing on.

except i provide proofs.just because you said i didn't doesn't mean i didn't

http://s388.photobucket.com/user/OneDumbG0/media/Doom%20Stats/DoomIntellect02IronMan150.jpg.html (prove that tony need doom help to build a time machine)

Because you said so? Or because Wikipedia said so? Which is it?

lol.everyone with dc knowledge knows that motherbox is billions times more advance than any tony techs.is tony techs omniscience? no.

A little piece of Stark tech once accidentally traveled to a society of barbarians and cavemen who, after discovering and studying his tech, ended up becoming Type III civilization capable of time travel, interdimensional travel, and ruled the rest of their galaxy. They were on the brink of self-extinction from this technology/knowledge after only FIVE generations after discovery of his technology. He's had Captain's of the Kree army visit Earth in order to bid at an illegal auction of stolen Stark tech. Again, this is a race that has Omega Level weaponry. They are crazy advanced, yet he and his soldiers came to Earth to bid on and purchase Stark technology? Characters like Reed Richards, Doctor Doom, Hank Pym, etc. have not been above either complimenting Stark's technology as impressive/extremely sophisticated or they straight up used (in Doom's case stole) his tech in order to meet their needs. Hell, even the High Evolutionary stole some of Tony Stark's tech in order to go on to steal the freaking Silver Surfer's power cosmic! Cyborg is not more advanced that Tony's tech.

"""A little piece of Stark tech once accidentally traveled to a society of barbarians and cavemen who, after discovering and studying his tech, ended up becoming Type III civilization capable of time travel, interdimensional travel, and ruled the rest of their galaxy. They were on the brink of self-extinction from this technology/knowledge after only FIVE generations after discovery of his technology. He's had Captain's of the Kree army visit Earth in order to bid at an illegal auction of stolen Stark tech. Again, this is a race that has Omega Level weaponry. They are crazy advanced, yet he and his soldiers came to Earth to bid on and purchase Stark technology? Characters like Reed Richards, Doctor Doom, Hank Pym, etc. have not been above either complimenting Stark's technology as impressive/extremely sophisticated or they straight up used (in Doom's case stole) his tech in order to meet their needs. Hell, even the High Evolutionary stole some of Tony Stark's tech in order to go on to steal the freaking Silver Surfer's power cosmic! Cyborg is not more advanced that Tony's tech.""""

prove it.

It's advanced, but it's not as advanced as the civilizations' tech that Tony has messed with. I know enough about it to know you are overrating it. You act like it's trillions of centuries ahead of anything in the Marvel universe and that's just ridiculous to say the least. The funny thing is, even if it's as impressive as you claim, that's literally the only alien tech he's modified. Meanwhile I have more than a handful of Iron Man performing feats similar to that.

'it's not as advanced as the civilizations tech that tony has messed with'.

Loading Video...

can the civiliaztions you mention build a box that can do these :

• Danger Sense
  • Life Sense
  • Matter/Energy Manipulation: Through their connection to The Source of all things, a Mother Box has limitless capacity to alternate and rearrange all manner of material across existence for all manner of purposes

pis this is what happened when tony try to hack dr doom

That's Doom's armor which is more protected. His personal armor's systems will have more defenses than his castle technology. Point is, he still managed to hack Doom's tech before.

point is.it's pis

If he tried hacking Doom's ARMOR it'd be a stalemate. Doom couldn't hack Tony and Tony couldn't hack him. His tech, on the other hand, is a different story. He's got more protection on his personal armor systems than he would on his other tech. If the instance I posted was such PIS then why didn't the writer simply have Iron Man just hack Doom's armor?

except dr doom never try to hack tony armors.there's no proof he can't hack into tonyt armor.

Reed has claimed that his armor is more technologically advanced than he could ever have imagined, has claimed that he's a the best builder and multitasker, admits that he doesn't have the same level of engineering expertise as Tony, loses to Tony in chess matches regularly, and Tony's tech has been used to allow the Punisher to sneak into the Baxter Building's defenses unseen. Yet you think it's PIS when he simply hacks his tech?? I suppose all of these instances were bad writing too?

you do realize reed can build armor thats millions times more advance right?

consider what hes done. i will post reed creations after i debunked you with this post

You know what will really piss you off? The fact that Reed regularly defeats Doctor Doom in chess, but loses to Stark lmao. But yeah, just ignore all of these instances and shrug them off as bad writing. Whatever is easier for your argument I guess. I've got dozens of scans like these, but I guess everything Tony does is PIS to you. Meanwhile, you cite a comic book where Batman did this:

...and somehow it's okay? YOU want to lecture ME about PIS?

except i never claim those are not pis.and beating reed in chess only prove hes better chess player.doesn't prove anything else

No Caption Provided

lmao you're so delusional. you don't know shit about darkseid homeworld.just because you said "ehh kree is more advance becuz i say so even though is not even close to true" doesn't mean is true. oh tell me when kree planet is like this

I find it hilarious how angry you are getting lmao. Keep cursing, bro. I'm not simply saying they are more advanced "because I say so", which is ironically basically what you are doing except you copy and paste Wikipedia entries. I'm saying that the Kree have created Omega level weapons like the Kree Nega Bands. They created Universal weapon capable of changing the atomic structure of matter. They created a being called Supreme Intelligence who is one of the smartest beings in the Universe. They also created a device that can destroy multiple galaxies. The Kree and their forces (alongside Shi'Ar and others) were able to hold off Lord Mar-Vell's army. They were so powerful, they were able to hold off Celestials and even kill one of them. Kree tech is also advanced enough to overpower Annihilus's forces and their tech is so advanced, Annihilus used it to capture and restrain Galactus. They were also in a war with Skrulls for millions of years. The Skrulls themselves (who Stark has also hacked before) had advanced enough tech to counter Doctor Strange's spells and Black Bolt's voice. THAT is why they are more advanced. A lot of this I've already mentioned, but you skim through my messages and ignore what I say and then claim that I am not providing any evidence. But yeah, keep believing that you are "destroying" me here lmfao. Keep dreaming.

i find it funny that you didn't prove its more advance than apokolips.

'I find it hilarious how angry you are getting lmao. Keep cursing, bro. I'm not simply saying they are more advanced "because I say so", which is ironically basically what you are doing except you copy and paste Wikipedia entries. I'm saying that the Kree have created Omega level weapons like the Kree Nega Bands. They created Universal weapon capable of changing the atomic structure of matter. They created a being called Supreme Intelligence who is one of the smartest beings in the Universe. They also created a device that can destroy multiple galaxies. The Kree and their forces (alongside Shi'Ar and others) were able to hold off Lord Mar-Vell's army. They were so powerful, they were able to hold off Celestials and even kill one of them. Kree tech is also advanced enough to overpower Annihilus's forces and their tech is so advanced, Annihilus used it to capture and restrain Galactus. They were also in a war with Skrulls for millions of years. The Skrulls themselves (who Stark has also hacked before) had advanced enough tech to counter Doctor Strange's spells and Black Bolt's voice. THAT is why they are more advanced. A lot of this I've already mentioned, but you skim through my messages and ignore what I say and then claim that I am not providing any evidence. But yeah, keep believing that you are "destroying" me here lmfao. Keep dreaming.'

prove it

This is just as unimpressive as Batman modifying it. Nowhere near impressive enough to be above Tony. Especially since it's a one-time feat. Is that all he's got? Hahahaha.

Loading Video...

motherbox is literally more advance than any things tony had hack.still in denial i see.

motherbox abilities.

• Danger Sense
  • Life Sense
  • Matter/Energy Manipulation: Through their connection to The Source of all things, a Mother Box has limitless capacity to alternate and rearrange all manner of material across existence for all manner of purposes

Lmfao of course after some basic research on this feat I can see that you horribly misinterpreted it. What can I expect? Most comics require being able to read at a 7th grade level. Just so you know, the bullet doesn't move too fast for the Flash to react. Nor does it "tag" him like you are implying. Flash reacts to and sees the bullet just fine, but instead of dodging it he decides to speed up and vibrate his molecules in order to phase through it. Batman's bullet has a countermeasure against phasing which results in the phasing to fail which allows the bullet to hit and hurt him. This wasn't some sort of massively faster than light bullet or something. Nothing to indicate that it would be too fast for Tony and his armor. Especially since he doesn't phase. He can easily either dodge it or use magnetism to fling it away.

did you even read the scans or you blind? it clearly show the bullet hit him and start to vibrate at light speed.

Lmfao that's absolutely not what happened. No wonder you think all of these DC characters are so powerful. You misinterpret these feats horribly with your own fantasy interpretations. The bullet doesn't vibrate at light speeds. It simply disallows Flash to vibrate. That's it. Kind of a dumb way to prep considering Flash could easily just dodge the bullet instead of phasing through it...

except this is what happened and the scan prove it

Idk if you don't know how to use the link button on comic vine or not, but not only is this the same scan of him failing to hack Doom (which you have already posted 3 times now), but the link itself doesn't even work.

Here we go with this ridiculous misinterpretation again... It predicts POSSIBLE "futures". Bruce even says that. It programs possible events and then uses calculations and algorithms to make an educated guess. That's it. My "tears" seem to be raining on your little wank parade here. This device is useless and Tony has created a similar type of technology.

it predict every possible future.and that's why alfred said batman is always one step aheaed.

First time in action and probably last time in action. I assume this outlier has never been used again, correct? Sending a character doesn't require a lot of force. Especially when it doesn't even hurt them. Just look at Iron Man blasting the Hulk:

No Caption Provided

His blasts send the Hulk flying, but it doesn't seem like it even hurt him. In fact, he's back up and ready to fight again. The same thing happening with Superman. So what if he moved him with his batarang? That doesn't mean he'll hurt Tony. Just like he didn't even hurt Superman. If Superman grunted or cried out in pain then I'd be impressed, but simply moving a 200 pound man is not impressive.

yes he send hulk flying but hulk is not durable as superman.the fact that he sent superman flying prove it has enough force to destroy iron man armor.

Ouch. Swearing again.

No Caption Provided
> when you get proved wrong so prove random gif.
No Caption Provided

I know it isn't true before you even get a chance to speak because you misinterpret and wank the character you are arguing for because you have a confirmation bias which destroys all of your credibility.

This is a prime example of your misinterpretations. First of all, this character is a street level one.

This character is weak as hell. He can't even one-shot Batman. He was injured from a Batarang hitting him in the head. You should be soooo impressed that Batman "depowered" this weak and lame character hahahaha.

you serious? this is after he depowered him

In fact, he doesn't even "depower" him either hahahaha.

except he did

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6Gallery image 7
All it does it hurt him, bring him to his knees, and then his minions stomp Batman.

In the next couple pages you literally him fine and walking around! This in no way even remotely compares to the time that Iron Man freaking depowered Sentry, Ares, Ms. Marvel, Spider-Man, Moonstone, Spider Woman, etc. See how dishonest and debunked you are? Lmfao.

you realize that vampire went up against jla

Looks like all he did was EMP him and their tech. An EMP won't work on Tony.

wow taking scan out of context.its not emp.prove is emp.

No he won't and your horrible misinterpreted mediocre feats don't prove that correct.

except i didn't misinterpreted.you're the one that did.if batman can deactivated cyborg who hack into motherbox.what make you think he can't do the same to tony

Wrong and debunked.

except you didn't

So is his batarang nuke level or something? Country busting level? Lmfao.

actually yes

You said he'd use that to take him down. It doesn't matter how many of those he throws, that crap isn't working lmao.

too bad it would. if it can send superman flying it would literally blow iron man suit apart

Iron Man isn't Superman. He doesn't have the same weaknesses or abilities.]

sure i would give you that

It's implied that the kid is the one that designed that weapon. Got any evidence to prove otherwise? I just don't understand why he'd mention him while shooting and using that weapon. Even if he did build it, all that weapon did was absorb energy. That's not doing anything to Tony who has resisted being drained from Ultron himself.

except the kid didn't build it.batman build it.the scan prove it.don't like it? go cry then.

he resised being drained from ultron doesn't mean he resisted to other drainer.

#830 Edited by Noone1996 (11467 posts) - - Show Bio

Lmfao so apparently lazily copying and pasting information from Wikipedia and spamming "prove it" = destroying someone. Sit down, kid.

#831 Posted by BruceRogers (17173 posts) - - Show Bio

@noone1996: Remind you someone?. Someone who is the best :p

#832 Edited by Deallsumrock (336 posts) - - Show Bio

@noone1996: >when you got destroyed so bad that you have no comeback.

all you do is ignore the feats/proofs that I post and blindly says some bullshit to make yourself feel better.

And you make wiki sound like a bad source when in reality is not.

#833 Posted by Noone1996 (11467 posts) - - Show Bio

And you make wiki sound like a bad source when in reality is not.

No Caption Provided

#834 Edited by Gracetrack (4629 posts) - - Show Bio

Going with Batman. Tony is undoubtedly better with tech, but I have to believe there are any number of ways Bruce could win without it boiling down to who has the best tech, especially with a year of prep. The guy isn't just a better strategist than Tony, but something I think is overlooked here is that he is arguably the best there is at getting inside the minds of his opponents and outwitting them with little more than cleverness and guile.

#835 Edited by Deallsumrock (336 posts) - - Show Bio

@noone1996: > when you have no proof that wiki is bad source.scientists,researchers,engineers. And billions of people use wiki as a reliable source. your bullshit doesn't change the fact.gtfo.

#836 Posted by Noone1996 (11467 posts) - - Show Bio

Lmfao the top minds are the ones that edit Wikipedia. The world's greatest scientists, researchers, engineers, and geniuses are the only ones allowed to use Wikipedia. Higher education totally doesn't frown upon using Wikipedia as a source. We'll go with that.

#837 Posted by BruceRogers (17173 posts) - - Show Bio

Lmao

#838 Posted by jashro44 (52009 posts) - - Show Bio

@noone1996: > when you have no proof that wiki is bad source.scientists,researchers,engineers. And billions of people use wiki as a reliable source. your bullshit doesn't change the fact.gtfo.

Lmfao so apparently lazily copying and pasting information from Wikipedia and spamming "prove it" = destroying someone. Sit down, kid.

I'm going to go ahead and ask both of you to calm down.

Avatar image for blackspidey2099
#840 Posted by blackspidey2099 (6510 posts) - - Show Bio

I have yet to see someone make an argument that is not based on hype, speculation, out of context scans and overall lowballing and highballing. I'm not trying to provoke anyone or sound like an idiot. I'm just saying, every time I asked someone why Batman beats Iron-man, nobody gave me a good answer.

I think that's because Batman can't beat Iron Man. :/

Avatar image for blackspidey2099
#842 Edited by blackspidey2099 (6510 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackspidey2099: Actually, I do remember someone proving Batman can beat Iron-man but it would work only if Tony has his weaker less versatile armors and if Bruce is the only one who has prep.

Haha, I mean if Tony is using the armor he built in a cave, then sure, Batman could win. I meant in any armor from the past... 20-ish years or so.

#843 Posted by DannyDared (256 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackspidey2099: Actually, I do remember someone proving Batman can beat Iron-man but it would work only if Tony has his weaker less versatile armors and if Bruce is the only one who has prep.

Jobberseid feats are PIS then?

#844 Posted by XxdeathmakerxX (1724 posts) - - Show Bio
#847 Posted by DannyDared (256 posts) - - Show Bio

the WIS or 'Jobber' question

@dannydared: I don't think I understand the question.

How can we tell which feats are 'Real' and which are PIS or Plot Induced Stupidty

If Ironman beats the Sentry in a one-off is it PIS?

If Batman defeats Darkseid is it also PIS? What is Batman defeats him again and again

#849 Posted by zackg (1129 posts) - - Show Bio

All Tony needs is Endo-sym and Batman is done. Plus the majority of the Iron Man suits ARE IMMUNE to Emps hell a few have an employee generator in them. The only way Bats can win is if he gets adamantium or vibranium. Adamantium is easier, T'Chala ain't giving up his vibranium easy and he'd wreck batman. Even then Tony had suits that can resist those two metals.

#850 Posted by ZicarxTheGreat (149 posts) - - Show Bio

Ironman wins with armour.

Batman wins without armour.