im endo sym

jackiplier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#703  Edited By jackiplier

@adriusus: Oh god... I'm done. I can't tell if you're serious or if you're a troll anymore. He is there because it is apocalypse... Are you saying that Darkseid shouldn't be in any story because if he appears then it creates plot and destruction?

I am a big Iron Man fan, but I really can't stand bias like you.

MonkeyDJL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think you can argue that batman could come close to creating a suit that could compete with Tonys. But why does everyone assume that batman would try? Granted iron man is a genius and superior to batman as far as overall intelligence, but is iron man a better tactician than batman? Batman didn't take down the entire JLA by trying to best them at their own game, he used traps and tactical planning. And also bruce has 1 year to plan for this? He already knows where the fight will take place so is there no way batman could set up a trap to take down iron man or atleast weaken him? And not mention iron man's identity is public knowledge. Batman relies on psychological warfare. I don't think bruce wastes one minute trying to make a better iron man suit. I think batman would try to find tony starks weakness. Tony stark has a record of alcohol abuse which suggests that he doesn't have the discipline bruce has and is mentally susceptible to letting his emotions get the best of him. Didnt the guy almost have a nervous breakdown? Call me crazy but I think if u gave batman 1 year to come up with a way to introduce Tony to fear toxin, he might come up with something. Call me crazy but I don't think you can write batman off so easily. Thoughts?

sunnysighup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruce is a polymath whereas Stark isn't. I bet Tony couldn't even solve the Riddler's riddles. Just because a person isn't a dedicated physicist, it doesn't mean they aren't smart. Sharon Stone has a 154 IQ. William Sidis is a teacher with 250 IQ.

The reason why the Batman isn't wearing an armor like the Iron Man is because of his combat style and motivation. His parents were killed by a gun not by a weapon of mass destruction or by Doomsday.

In addition, DC chooses to stick with realistic tech while Iron Man's suit breaks every law in physics. If you put Tony Stark in DC, he's probably just a Lucious Fox.

The only reason why Iron Man can beat the Batman is because of Batman's rule of not using guns and not killing. But, if Batman wants to kill someone, they'd be dead right now.

Bottom line, both have different motivations.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@monkeydjl: The problem with those weaknesses is that they aren't exploitable in a battle. A fear toxin would not work while he's in his air tight armor which can keep out microscopic sized nanobots. I don't think I need to even address how irrelevant his alcoholism weakness is to the battle. The only way that these weaknesses could be exploited is if Batman is allowed to use his prep to mess with Stark while they are prepping, but that's not how the battle is set up. They both do their thing alone and uninterrupted for however long the OP gives them and then they meet at the battleground set up to duke it out with whatever they came up with.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sunnysighup: Batman's morals are most definitely NOT the only reason that Iron Man wins against Batman. Bruce can't do anything to an Iron Man armor no matter how much time and prep you give him.

sunnysighup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#709  Edited By sunnysighup

@noone1996:

Perhaps you don't know what motivations vs moral means. Why does Bruce Wayne dresses like a Bat in the first place? Why doesn't he use guns? think about it. If Batman's main villains are the Brainiacs, Doomsday and Darkseid, and there was no Wonder Woman, Superman or Green Lanterns, don't you think Bob Kane would just dress him up in an Iron Man suit.

Bottom line is that, it changes everything should Bruce Wayne suit up in an Iron Man suit. It will not fit the DC Universe. And they cannot exist together since Marvel's tech is simply impossible. If you get hit by 500 pounds of force in a tin can suit, you get squashed, that's why you have to put the Marvel and DC's rules of physics in an equal playing field to make such assessment.

The thing is Batman knows his limitation, why would he attack a full-armored Iron Man head-on? Batman will always try to escape then device a plan, that's how it works. And, he can always trick Tony that he has an upper-hand, that's the way he works. This isn't an Arena. Only a Batman with zero IQ will fight Iron Man head-on.

While Tony has an upper hand with Engineering he has zero psychological warfare, his mind is very susceptible to breakdowns and the Batman will simply exploit that.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#710  Edited By Noone1996

@sunnysighup:

You do realize that Batman has created Iron Man-esque armors before right? The Justice Buster, Hellbat, the Insider suit, etc. They were crap. You act like if Batman wanted to or had the same motivations and morals as Tony, that he'd make suits just as good, if not, better. That's clearly not true at all.

The fact that Lex Luthor, Blue Beetle, and many other DC characters have armors that are comparable to Iron Man's suits just completely disproves the notion that only Marvel has unrealistic tech.

Fair enough, but even though he'd still epically fail by engineering and building an Iron Man-esque armor with his prep, it'd still be his best shot at even putting up a fight. The only way he'd trick Iron Man is if Tony was extremely arrogant (which is entirely possible) and he doesn't take Bruce seriously. If Bruce shows up to the fight with nothing but his standard gear, Tony would probably just fall asleep while fighting him.

Stark is actually a very good manipulator and has been shown several times, specifically throughout the Civil War, that he does have psychological warfare tactics. The fact that Stark may or may not be susceptible to psychological warfare or mental breakdowns is irrelevant. How is that going to help him win the battle at hand? Is he going to show up to the battle with booze everywhere and make Tony go crazy or something? Come on now...

Gracetrack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman wins if they're in a shared universe and have a year's prep.

Grimothy-Ples

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman pulls out Bat-anti arc reactor. Stark is defenseless

TOATOAA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i see this battle became quite popular and devided

i am gonna go with iron man cause i think he's suits do more damage than anything bat's can pull off

g2_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

Batman wins.

DivineDebater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stark. Smarter, physically superior (by one helluva bunch), and overall more powerful.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This thread and that one Superman vs Hulk thread always have a way of reviving. It's kinda annoying.

Adriusus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman gets stomped. He has used prep to create suits less durable than any suits Iron Man has created (Justice Buster destroyed from a 3-story building). Also, Tony is better at making suits overall and it is an open ended battle where Iron Man is way better at resources. Batman doesn't have the resources to go head-to-head with Tony.

pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lock. This. Thread.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Lol

Tantani

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#723  Edited By Tantani

@whoisthebest: the second I saw this theard was bump, I knew who bump it and for what purpose

And for your knowledge

getting hits from pissed hulk/not holding back Thor>>>>Getting 3 hits from playful, Depowered*2 superman who was command to not kill Bruce

Seriously man, why do you hate Tony so much?

Anakin7474

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#724  Edited By Anakin7474

Though technologically Tony has the upper hand with a year of prep time Bruce would not be thrown off guard by anything also, a key factor would be batmans fighting skill and agility definitely outmatching tony's. But in the end when the dust clears Bruce would be left standing

with a good 50 or so destroyed suits left on the floor,

though he would be severely injured

david22swan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#725  Edited By david22swan

Would someone please for the love of god lock this thread. It's turned into an embarrassment to anyone who reads comic books, it's stuff like this that makes everyone think we are a bunch of freaky weirdo's with no lives.

This thread has long lost any intelligent discussion and has become nothing more than a shout-fest between Ironman and Batman fanboys, neither of whom are going to change their minds.

There is no answer to the question abut who would win, there are a million different variables in a fight, and it is impossible to account for them all.

Either one has the potential to come out on top and unless DC and Marvel come together and make a comic that gives us a definitive winner we will never know the answer.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tony still stomps.

He's literally better in every way possible. Batman literally has no chance in a random encounter and with prep he isn't good enough to get past Tony's countermeasures. His prepping abilities are highly overrated.

Adriusus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Man stomps and solos any Batman incarnation suits combined. Stop bumping this thread.

LDM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

g2_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

Batman via Hellbat.

Lock. This. Thread.

GCPD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman wins if he has access to the Justice buster or Hellbat suit otherwise he gets destroyed.

@ldm said:
@pipxeroth said:

Lock. This. Thread.

Avatar image for blackspidey2099
blackspidey2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#732  Edited By blackspidey2099

Hellbat doesn't seem comparable to Iron Man's armors. It might not be a stomp, but I would definitely side with Tony.

EDIT: Actually, Batman can't even use the Hellbat, since he can't build it on his own - unless he has a copy somewhere. Either way, I feel like it is cheating since it isn't wholly his own, and has Lex Luthor's tech in it in combination with being built by Superman. If Batman doesn't use it, I think Iron Man should stomp.

BatmanFlash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok... Well, I do think Iron man is pretty awesome, but Batman is really awesome. Especially with prep. Batman could create a device (EMP maybe) to shut down Iron Man's suit. However, Iron Man may have something to counter that. It also depends on what type of Batman. We might be talking about the God of Knowledge Batman, in which case he obviously wins. Many people have said that people almost no one can hack into Stark towers. However, Oracle has been known to be an amazing hacker. Batman and Robin are both master hackers as well. Also, Superman can beat Iron Man, and Batman's suit beat Superman. Batman suit > Superman > Iron man. Batman also has napalm which could distract Ironman from his fight. He also has a flamethrower, which would keep Iron man away. Also, with all his tools, including his cars, jets, etc, batman would probably win. However, it would be a relly close fight, since both are extremely smart and powerful.

Tantani

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batmanflash: welcome to the vine!

EMP won't work

Batman can't beat superman without kryptonite so it doesn't count, anyway Ironman put down so many powerhouses with prep and without it it is not even funny

Fire won't do anything, ironman and most of batman equipment will EMP or blow up easely

And hacking won't work either since he upgrade his defense to against ultrone lvl hackers

BatmanFlash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tantani: Well, I'm sure Bruce will find a way around all of this. After all, he is that world's best detective. Plus, as God of Knowledge , well, I don't think I need to elaborate.

Trident12367

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman easily wins this one. He took on superman and won. Batman beat the whole justice league single handily. He's master of 100 and so martial arts. He has a code of honor, And he has been declared by the man of steel himself the most dangerous man alive. Batman is the best detective in the DC universe.

ridd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman wins.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol

ridd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman still stomps.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Iron man without much effort

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ridd: No he doesn't. There is nothing he can do to even tickle Iron Man.

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tony is on a whole other level then Bruce....Stark is smarter, and has better resources, etc

ridd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone1996: Can you remind me how much prep is given here?

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ridd: So what has Bruce done with prep that means he can automatically defeat Iron Man by default? What's he going to do? EMP him?

ridd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone1996: " So what has Bruce done with prep"

Ya guys sound so adorable when you pretend that you don't know anything.

FYI, Bruce has done enough with prep that he doesn't need any more prep feats to stomp Iron man by default.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ridd: You're right, of course we know what he's done. We also know that what he's done is nowhere even remotely good enough to taking out Tony. Beating powerful characters with weaknesses and vulnerabilities isn't going to cut it here.

ridd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone1996: "Beating powerful characters with weaknesses and vulnerabilities isn't going to cut it here."

Why? Coz Tony doesn't have a weakness lol! Tony is a god then, he is perfect. A man without any ANY weakness. Nice!

FYI, everyone has weakness, it is just needed to be found and exploited in which Bruce is perfect. For the third time, Batman stomps Iron man.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ridd: Repeating yourself over and over doesn't make what you say true. Especially when you have nothing to back it up. Batman hasn't ever prepped or beaten anybody like Iron Man before. He can't come up with anything good enough to beat him over the years and he's not exploiting any weaknesses. The only way to beat Iron Man is to smash him. That's something that just won't happen.

ridd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#750  Edited By ridd

@noone1996:

Great! So now you get to decide what is Iron man's weakness and what is not?!

Do me a favor and replace the word "Iron Man" with "Batman" and vice versa in your previous post. That would make sense.