Avatar image for digitalshooter9
DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By DigitalShooter9

I know this has probably been done before, but there will be different rules here.

3 weeks prep for both characters

fight in Metropolis

Morals off

Start 1/5th of a mile apart

Who wins?

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman stomps, too much prep, not to mention morals off.

Jmarshmallow

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Batgod > Iceman Above All

DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By DigitalShooter9

Jmarshmallow

3 Weeks too much against an Omega level mutant such as Iceman??

loplopool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jmarshmallow

are you being sarcastic?

beacuse if batman wins he still dies as the only way to kill iceman is eliminating every bit of water on the whole planet not to mention batman would be dead in a nanosecond not sure batman can survive all his blood being frozen

this is a massive mismatch, super stomp, spite thread as batman cant possibly win

DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jmarshmallow said:

Jmarshmallow

are you being sarcastic?

beacuse if batman wins he still dies as the only way to kill iceman is eliminating every bit of water on the whole planet not to mention batman would be dead in a nanosecond not sure batman can survive all his blood being frozen

this is a massive mismatch, super stomp, spite thread as batman cant possibly win

Since when does iceman operate at nanosecond speeds? Just wondering....

marvel_boy2241

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

smh

loplopool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

darktiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#9  Edited By darktiger

Smh also

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruce.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fbfd5d291164
deactivated-5fbfd5d291164

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 74

User Lists: 7

Spite.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@loplopool: @digitalshooter9: Iceman is impressive. But unless this is to the death, Iceman has been taken down by less.

Anti-Iceman BatSpray FTW.

Jmarshmallow

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman calls upon Helix Fossil. All Hail the Helix!

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Moral-less prep-timing Batman drops a bunch of super-heat-inducing bombs on Iceman from a secret underground bunker? I guess Iceman could win this pretty easily if he's doing his Omega-level God-mode thing, but if not, Bats has got this.

loplopool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@silverrings: If morals are off what stops iceman from freezing the whole planet?

Avatar image for heraldofganthet
HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By HeraldofGanthet

#

@loplopool:

@jmarshmallow said:

Jmarshmallow

are you being sarcastic?

It wouldn't come to that for these 3 reasons:

1. In a shared universe, Bruce Wayne would be as aware of Mutants as the Metahumans he's already used to. On that premise, he would be aware of the country of Genosha and their "Slave Collar" technology. Technology that's as old in the Marvel 616 Universe (read: commonplace) as windshield wiper technology in passenger vehicles is in ours. The Genoshans have subjugated generations of mutants with this tech, and it would be effortless for a man of Batman's resources to procure or actually fly to Genosha personally to acquire said tech and then reverse engineer it into his costume (as an example).
  2. The radiation (or whatever energy pulse emitted by these collars) instantly cut off a mutants power, regardless of their power level. With 3 entire weeks of planning, he could easily merge Genoshatech with DEO Siphon Tech used at all Metahuman Prisons within the DCU and blanket an entire area for acres, nullifying Bobby's powers in an instant upon his entering the "kill zone", and leaving him in a position to fight Batman h2h. I don't like his chances...
  3. Nothing's stopping Batman from condensing said radiation or energy pulse from those Slave Collars/Siphon Tech into a beam type weapon and simply blasting Iceman with it from a concealed location (like a sniper's nest). Psylocke was able during Jim Lee's run on X-Men to straight up Psychic Knife Bobby in the brain while he was in ice form. It didn't work out exactly as she planned, but it proved that he has a physical form that can be successfully targeted if he can't react to it in time and thus ice*bamf* into another form of liquid water. Batman has over 6 decades of "getting the drop" on people, and since this theoretical beam weapon isn't a gunpowder-based firearm, he'd have no aversion to firing it. Especially considering the second he pulls that trigger, Bobby would be dependent on whatever h2h combat training he's received in the Danger Room. Against BATMAN. Again, I don't like his chances...

There is no spite here. Especially considering that within his own personal rogues gallery, he fights a guy who uses cryogenic attacks as his go-to method (Mister Freeze) As a Justice Leaguer, he has to contend with the likes of Killer Frost and/or Icicle, etc... The man isn't exactly a novice in dealing with the type of threat that Mr. Drake represents, and with three whole weeks to prepare himself for a showdown with him, he will cut him off (literally) and treat him the same way he treated Guy Gardner years ago after Gardner removed his ring to talk trash.

ColaNicole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@heraldofganthet: I can't quote as I'm on my phone but I completely agree. People on the vine over hype people like Iceman.

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@loplopool said:

@silverrings: If morals are off what stops iceman from freezing the whole planet?

His power level. I mentioned that. If he's at his Omega level God-mode then he wins, for sure. If not, he doesn't.

loplopool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heraldofganthet:

@heraldofganthet:

1, Psylocke is an omega level being aswell,plus booby wasnt expecting and she didnt really accomplish anything

2. Iceman can detect moisture and heat signatures anywhere around him, remember he knows about this fight and has prep aswell.so batman getting the drop is going to be very very hard

3.batman has 0 chacne of winning,hes hasnt faced being that can make absolute zero temperature,

4. i dont know why im arguing a spite thread if you know anything about bobby you'll know he'll stomp, he would be able to take out the whole justice league if his morals were off

5. before batman can even try take his powers away which i dont think will work, as hes died before but just came back as a particle somewhere else,plus remember he can augment his body making a large hole where the laser would go through and wouldnt effect him,

6. mutants have faced alot smarter threats than batman wouldnt someone came up with "Nothing's stopping Batman from condensing said radiation or energy pulse from those Slave Collars/Siphon Tech into a beam type weapon and simply blasting Iceman with it from a concealed location" look above concealed dosent matter when he detects moisture and heat and wouldnt trask of built one of those weapons for the sentinels as he's smarter than batman

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iceman in a stomp

mikep12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wait ? Prep for Batman? Can he call on outside forces if so he stomps and could just have Dr.Fate turn him back into a human or send him back in time and prevent booby's parents from meeting or something like that. Anyway Batman stomps if he does have outside help.

Avatar image for heraldofganthet
HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By HeraldofGanthet

@loplopool:

Trask being smarter than Batman is at best debatable. The economic fact is that Marvel Comics gets a lot of "mileage" out of its mutant titles and the characters therein, and as such chooses to forget that within their own universe exists technology as old as the toaster is in ours that will cut off a mutants link to their mutagenic X-Factor. Thus robbing them of their powers completely (which coincidentally kills mutants whose mutations deform them in someway. Someone like Chamber would be dead in seconds after being subjected to this tech as his entire chest cavity is vacant. The infections alone that he would catch would be....ewww). Someone like Trask very well SHOULD equip each and every Sentinel with said technology, especially considering his hatred for their targets and his financial resources. See sentence 2 of this very paragraph for details on why he doesn't. Anyway, as impressive as I know Bobby's powers are and the fact that he reformed from "a particle" are all contingent upon him having his powers in the first place. Once their powers are cut off, mutants are either normal people or killed due to their mutation being fatal to a normal (read: powerless) existence.

That said, SHIELD could have easily dispatched the threat that Magneto, Mr. Sinister, and other mutant masterminds pose to humanity, if Marvel Comics didn't rely so much on them as cash cows. Batman has three weeks to prepare for his battle with this self-proclaimed Omega-Level mutant. He would not take such an encounter lightly. As shown in his battles with the Scarlet Spider, Iceman is powerful, but not above being blindsided and overwhelmed. He can detect water and whatnot, but his powers are not absolute. Besides, he is constantly aware of his actions on the surrounding Ecosphere, and wouldn't immediately go all out (if at all). Batman utilizing the tactic I outlined earlier could easily lure him into the kill zone and either litter the city with Collartech, or snipe him with a laser version of it, returning him to flesh and blood. Bobby's resourceful, but I don't see him beating Batman in a fist fight. Which this WILL be once his powers stop working!

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

loplopool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heraldofganthet: you do make some good points and made me think abit and ill give what alot of what you said is correct however he is everwhere of the ecosphere but if morals are off like in the op he wouldnt and thats why i think its a major stomp maybe bats would have a slight chance if icemans morals were on and batmans are off but in this scenario i major doubt batman can do much esp starting 400m away

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By ghost_rider1

This is stupid....even with prep, batman isnt gonna win against Iceman

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman sends Iceman in a trip to the Moon via Wayne Enterprise but doesn't tell him its a one way trip, Ice man suffocates and dies.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

There's no conceivable way Batman can win here.

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How can Batman prep himself for instant internal freezing?

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

God_of_Wrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman can find a way to nullify Iceman pwers with that much prep.

He made a plan to put the whole justice league out for crying out loud!

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 juiceboks  Moderator

So did I in 4th grade..

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#33  Edited By Wolverine008

@god_of_wrath said:

So did I in 4th grade..

LMFAO!

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 juiceboks  Moderator

@juiceboks said:

@god_of_wrath said:

So did I in 4th grade..

LMFAO!

Plot Twist: I've been Batman for the past 9 years.

Avatar image for one_tooth_pianist
One_Tooth_Pianist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_of_wrath said:

So did I in 4th grade..

hahahaha

God_of_Wrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By God_of_Wrath