Avatar image for deactivated-5b2dd32201ad6
#1 Posted by deactivated-5b2dd32201ad6 (2795 posts) - - Show Bio

Conan has been sent to Gotham city in the DC Rebirth universe and has become a gang leader. He and his goons break into a museum one night and meet Batman in an ancient weapons exhibit. Conan's pathetic men scatter in fear but the Cimmerian picks up a sword and challenges the Caped Crusader he's heard so much about to a fight, hoping he's found a worthy opponent.

• Both Batman and Conan are in character.
  • Batman is his Rebirth version with his standard Batsuit and gear. He hasn't heard of Conan before and expects him to be a typical criminal, but he gets more cautious when Conan unexpectedly taunts him with a sword.
  • Conan is a composite of his comic and book versions and has on civilian clothes. He can use any of the swords, axes, shields, and other weapons around him which are all in good condition despite being in a museum. He's heard about Batman from his gang and from the news and knows that he's a formidable stealth fighter.
  • Win by kill or KO.
Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

#2 Posted by acebomb98 (881 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably Batman if Conan is not using his hammer

Avatar image for betatesthighlander1
#3 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7786 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by acebomb98 (881 posts) - - Show Bio

@betatesthighlander1: I shouldn’t have said his hammer but he has lifted Mjolnir before so with Thor’s hammer I’d say he wins but without I feel like Batman would have the edge in this situation

#5 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7786 posts) - - Show Bio

@acebomb98: I disagre, Conan is the superior HtH combatant. Batman could maybe do a nerve strike that required 7 touches in precise places, sure, but Conan is a pretty savage fighter, he'd deliver 3 skull-shattering blows to Batman's face and 4 bone-breaking locks in the time Batman took to do that, since Conan's moves work on their own without neding huge complex nerve patterns.

Also, Conan has a LOT of feats Batman has never approached before, as far as physicality.

#6 Posted by acebomb98 (881 posts) - - Show Bio

@betatesthighlander1: Conan has accomplished more to a certain extent but in a one on one in a darke museum and the fact that Batman can move around better in there then Conan I can just imagine Batman using some gagets to get Conan tied up eventually

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00
#7 Posted by deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00 (10000 posts) - - Show Bio

Judging by the CaV you had with CIB, i found Batman the better of the two.

#8 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7786 posts) - - Show Bio

@acebomb98: What makes you say that?

@all-father:that CAV involved a LOT of lowballing for Conan, I personally see it as quite the opposite

#9 Posted by acebomb98 (881 posts) - - Show Bio

@betatesthighlander1: well Batman is smart enough learn pretty quick that Conan would have the advantage in hand to hand so he would move around and avoid Conan’s attacks till he gets him to walk into an attack.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00
#10 Posted by deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00 (10000 posts) - - Show Bio