• 52 results
ShadowSilver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ShadowSilver

The fight takes place in the Tattooine. No prep time. Standard weapons. Standard winning rules. Morals are on.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

JohnnyZ256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By JohnnyZ256

What version of Batman is that supposed to be? Comics Batman wins; movie Batman likely loses. Adam West Batman is smothered by Chewbacca, put into an elaborate "death machine," only to escape using some obscure scientific knowledge and handy Bat-Belt materials.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chewbacca rips his arms off

In all seriousness though either chewie snipes him or Bruce wins

Archanfel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chewbacca stomps.

Avatar image for kaang_the_watcher
Kaang_the_Watcher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Unless Chewie is a lot faster and more skilled than I've realized before, I really don't think he has much of a chance.

TheDandyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

@archanfel: Stomps? I'm not really that knowledgeable on Chewbacca but what gives him the major advantage?

SunDeep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What version of Batman is that supposed to be? Comics Batman wins; movie Batman likely loses. Adam West Batman is smothered by Chewbacca, put into an elaborate "death machine," only to escape using some obscure scientific knowledge and handy Bat-Belt materials.

This.

matanui123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By matanui123

Batman. Chewy may be much stronger but batman is faster, better fighter, tactically advanced and although people on this site hate this, he has beaten similar opponents to chewy before.

Impervious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Only actual advantages of Chewbacca here is his physical stats. everything else goes to Batman, tbh.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

LAL @ this thread.

Chewi SLAUGHTERHOUSE.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c3aa070510fb
deactivated-5c3aa070510fb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does anyone have feats for Chewbacca? I know Wookies are strong enough to rip peoples arms off but so is an off venom Bane and batmans beaten him.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#12  Edited By AllStarSuperman
Kinasin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman easily.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@allstarsuperman said:

@dccomicsrule2011: Yeah, Im sure a walking carpet can beat the Dark Knight.

Assuming this is Legends Chewie, then sure.

The strength to dismantle TIE's with his bare hand, and hurl foes so far they twinkle Team Rocket style, is far above Batman's paygrade.

Kinasin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

:

@allstarsuperman said:

The strength to dismantle TIE's with his bare hand, and hurl foes so far they twinkle Team Rocket style, is far above Batman's paygrade.

That's not even close to above Batman's ability. Don't bring best of feats into this because you will find Batman will win.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kinasin_ said:

:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:
@allstarsuperman said:

That's not even close to above Batman's ability. Don't bring best of feats into this because you will find Batman will win.

I'm not sure what he means by TIE's (I''m guessing tie-fighters?) but hurtling people over the horizon should definitely make Chewbacca stronger than batman. Still not sure if he wins though. I'd like to see/hear some durability, speed, or skill feats.

Impervious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#17  Edited By Impervious

@kinasin_: Though I do disagree with dccr2011's view on this thread, that statement literally doesn't make that much sense. The objective of a debate is to bring about the character you're debating for's best capabilities.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011: Cause that's better then kicking through missile proof doors? Lol.

But seriously, strength itself is no big issue. Batman just kicks the wind out if him, then covers his face in putty so he can't breathe. Batman also has tranquilizers.

Kinasin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kinasin_: Though I do disagree with dccr2011's view on this thread, that statement literally doesn't make that much sense. The objective of a debate is to bring about the character you're debating best abilities.

Not if it's not consistent.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kinasin_:

That's not even close to above Batman's ability.

Pretty sure it is. But do tell, how Batman is going to be capable of compesating against an opponent that could one shot him with a single blow, with the skill and durability to tank his best blows - I'm all ears.

Don't bring best of feats into this because you will find Batman will win.

Get to posting then; here's a hint though - Bat-Kick isn't a real argument.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011: Cause that's better then kicking through missile proof doors? Lol.

But seriously, strength itself is no big issue. Batman just kicks the wind out if him, then covers his face in putty so he can't breathe. Batman also has tranquilizers.

I would argue bruce's feats of kicking through missile proof objects isn't consistent. Bruce has 2 feats at that level and one of them is highly questionable, considering Dr.Death a normal human manages to survive the kick through the missile proof door, and than states he was probably wrong about the door.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drago666: I was joking about that. Hence, the lol. But Batman can work around a strength advantage, its not too big a deal for him.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drago666: I was joking about that. Hence, the lol. But Batman can work around a strength advantage, its not too big a deal for him.

My bad. I agree with that.

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Bossmonster

Chewy

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

bruce

Kinasin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Kinasin_
@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@kinasin_:

That's not even close to above Batman's ability.

Pretty sure it is. But do tell, how Batman is going to be capable of compesating against an opponent that could one shot him with a single blow, with the skill and durability to tank his best blows - I'm all ears.

Don't bring best of feats into this because you will find Batman will win.

Get to posting then; here's a hint though - Bat-Kick isn't a real argument.

Here's a hint for you.

Taking aquaman in h2h

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll223/darknight2k/Skills%20Misc/lotdcu27-batvsaquaman1.jpg~original

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll223/darknight2k/Skills%20Misc/lotdcu27-batvsaquaman2.jpg~original

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll223/darknight2k/Skills%20Misc/lotdcu27-batvsaquaman3.jpg~original

Knocks out Solomon Grundy with pressure point attacks

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll223/darknight2k/Skills%20Misc/supermanbatman3-batkogrundy.jpg~original

Batman taking on justice league

http://imgur.com/a/z8AAo

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^^

LULZ.

Kinasin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Holocron24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman

He's fought opponents of greater strength i.e. Bane and came out on top (most of the time)

As long as Chewwie doesn't get a hold on him, he should win the majority

Batman 9/10 rounds

Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chewie, because Batman sucks.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@kinasin_:

There was never an argument to concede to. Posting PIS, potentially out of context showings, and outliers for Batman isn't an argument. If that's the case - I can just as easily post Chewbacca standing up, albeit briefly - to a moon can crashing into a planet. Yet, I won't do that for obvious reasons.

Kinasin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Kinasin_

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@kinasin_:

There was never an argument to concede to. Posting PIS, potentially out of context showings, and outliers for Batman isn't an argument. If that's the case - I can just as easily post Chewbacca standing up, albeit briefly - to a moon can crashing into a planet. Yet, I won't do that for obvious reasons.

Right, Batman's best showing are pis while chews are not.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kinasin_:

Well, Batman is just a human - albeit in peak condition, but still a human. The concept of him being able to go toe-to-toe with a metahuman powerhouse like Aquaman, or take on the Justice League goes far and away against his average showings, and the concept of his creation.

Conversely though; why do you feel Chewie's showing are outliers?

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

*Rubs eyes* what the hell were those scans?

AlphaAboveAll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

*Rubs eyes* what the hell were those scans?

LOOOOOOOOL.

shihan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman

TheDandyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

Batman should be able to use his gadgets to help him out in the same way that Dengar's tech greatly aided him in his fight with Chewie and his added martial arts expertise means he should be able to cope with the Wookiee at close-range and take a majority.

Chazz85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for echostarlord117
echostarlord117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Assuming this is composite Batman, he'd win.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why's everyone thinking it's H2H? OP says standard weapons...realize that Chewie has a bowcaster folks?....Can just shoot him.

44orhsaJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why's everyone thinking it's H2H? OP says standard weapons...realize that Chewie has a bowcaster folks?....Can just shoot him.

What accuracy feats does Chewbacca have?

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@44orhsaj: I was just merely saying, he has a weapon, yet people just brought it up as if it were H2H or something.

I dunno tbh...don't really know much about Chewie, but I was just merely pointing something out.

44orhsaJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolfrazer: Fair enough. I think people are focusing on Chewie's stats more than his weapons because no one is bringing up weapon feats.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Wolfrazer

@44orhsaj: Eh tbh not a lot of people including the SW debaters and myself(whereas I'm big on Non-Force Users) don't know much about Chewie funny enough lol. I mean....I guess you could ask @i_like_swords I know he's dabbled in that area so maybe he'd have something for Chewie since he has some for Bossk.

I figure strength and durability are in Chewie's corner though for sure. His accuracy on his bowcaster should be there and he certainly has the weapon to blast Bats with. As far as feats though, i couldn't tell you.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Someone should make a Chewbacca respect thread, tbb.

Avatar image for echostarlord117
echostarlord117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolfrazer said:

I was assuming this would take place in a Mos Eisley type area rather than the open desert, otherwise the fight would just turn into how quickly Chewie pulls the trigger of his bowcaster.

I figure strength and durability are in Chewie's corner though for sure. His accuracy on his bowcaster should be there and he certainly has the weapon to blast Bats with. As far as feats though, i couldn't tell you.

Definitely. Chewie is far stronger than Batman and, depending on what Batman's wearing, is more durable as well. I still give Batman the win, though, because, first off, assuming this takes place in a spaceport or something, Batman is way above Chewie tactically and would stealth kill/K.O. Chewie fairly easily IMO, and second off, he's definitely a better fighter and therefore could possibly down Chewie in a straight up H2H fight. There's totally a chance that Chewie wins this, too. Batman would have to be very careful not to make a single mistake otherwise Chewie just rips his arms off, but Batman is pretty good at flawless victories so I can't see why he couldn't pull this off.

schillenger420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By schillenger420

First off, full disclosure, i'm biased against Batman in 'no-prep' battles, and biased for a good reason. In his comics, when he goes up against a powerful opponent in a 'no-prep' situation he usually loses. Think about his general story-arcs. Act 1. Meet's powerful badguy, fights powerful badguy, get's beat by powerful badguy and makes it back to the Batcave. Act 2. Preps, planes, prepares and trains. Formulates a plan. Act 3. Comes back prepared and takes the win. It all starts with him getting beat though.

I just frankly don't think Batman can take the Wookie in a no-prep encounter. It's not as if Chewie is stupid, plus he has the reach and undeniablie the strength advantage here. Plus he grew up hunting on Kashyyyk... a place known for it's very fierce predators. That's what Chewbacca grew up fighting and hunting, and as a result should have the skills (along with the physicals) to drop Batman in a, no-prep, random encounter. Give Batman knowledge and prep though, and Chewie probably wouldn't stand a chance.

Fanatic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman in a curbstomp.