Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#202  Edited By Gracetrack

CitizenBane said:

@Frozen said:

@Dextersinister said:

They are both in peak condition but Batman should have far superior fighting skills training in modern fighting techniques from a young teen vs Cap's obsolete ww 2 training beginning from when he was a young adult.

Captain America is by far physically superior. He's consistently shown to be slightly above peak human levels.

How is Cap "by far superior" and yet only slightly above peak human when Batman himself is peak human?

Careful... CitizenBane will split hairs over wording. :P (just messing with you, CB)

But yes, I would agree with him. Frozen, you should have simply said "he is physically superior," because your point doesn't quite line up with the established facts otherwise.

Jonjon110201

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#203  Edited By Jonjon110201

Captain America WIN without prep but batman wins with prep Captain America is more powerful than batman w/o prep. DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Deathspool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204  Edited By Deathspool

america for the win

Alexander505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205  Edited By Alexander505

@Jonjon110201 said:

Captain America WIN without prep but batman wins with prep Captain America is more powerful than batman w/o prep. DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5d22cbdd103e7
deactivated-5d22cbdd103e7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman, he just seems to be the better fighter even if Captain America is a super soldier.

Alexander505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207  Edited By Alexander505

Super-soldier is just a figurative sense, as saying that Batman is "The Dark Knight" or the best detective in the world. Batman is technically superior to the Captain in the martial arts and also with the standard gadgets, Batman is much more versatile of the Captain in any combat scenario. The Captain has an indestructible shield, but only that. The standard armor of Batman, gives at Bruce more greater resistance of the suit of Steve. The suit is perfectly able to withstand blows against metahumans class 5 tons.

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208  Edited By Jayfournines

@Alexander505 said:

Super-soldier is just a figurative sense, as saying that Batman is "The Dark Knight" or the best detective in the world. Batman is technically superior to the Captain in the martial arts and also with the standard gadgets, Batman is much more versatile of the Captain in any combat scenario. The Captain has an indestructible shield, but only that. The standard armor of Batman, gives at Bruce more greater resistance of the suit of Steve. The suit is perfectly able to withstand blows against metahumans class 5 tons.

If Bruce got hit with a blow from someone who can easily lift 5 tons then we would have a Bat suit with bat mush inside.

Alexander505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209  Edited By Alexander505

@Jayfournines said:

@Alexander505 said:

If Bruce got hit with a blow from someone who can easily lift 5 tons then we would have a Bat suit with bat mush inside.

You have not read the stories pre-RIP and recent stories of TDK, don't you? In addition, in the last period his suit standard showed great resistance from the most lethal injuries from impact, acid, electricity, radioactive and sonic rays.

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210  Edited By Jayfournines

@Alexander505 said:

@Jayfournines said:

@Alexander505 said:

You have not read the stories pre-RIP and recent stories of TDK, don't you? In addition, in the last period his suit standard showed great resistance from the most lethal injuries from impact, acid, electricity, radioactive and sonic rays.

Could you show me a scan of Batman getting hit with 5-tons worth of blunt force and surviving?

vegnigun2090

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211  Edited By vegnigun2090

@Jayfournines said:

@Alexander505 said:

@Jayfournines said:

@Alexander505 said:

Could you show me a scan of Batman getting hit with 5-tons worth of blunt force and surviving?

I would but people would scream PIS so there's no point. Logically speaking 5 tons of force should kill Cap or Bruce.

Alexander505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212  Edited By Alexander505

Kill Cap, no Bruce, mister.

Batman vs Bat-Bane (enhanced with Venom + Hugo Strange's serum)

No Caption Provided

After this...

Having taken a massive beat down by the hands of Branca aka "Bat-Bane" (Dr. Hurt's 2nd Batman replacement) who's dosed on Hugo Strange's monster serum and Venom, Bruce although barely able to stand still gears up to battle the monsterous imposter

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll223/darknight2k/batarmor-absorber1.jpg

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll223/darknight2k/batarmor-absorber2.jpg

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll223/darknight2k/batarmor-absorber3.jpg

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll223/darknight2k/batarmor-absorber4.jpg

Batman vs Bat-Bane 2

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll223/darknight2k/batvsbatbane2c.jpg

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll223/darknight2k/batvsbatbane2d.jpg

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll223/darknight2k/batvsbatbane2e.jpg

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll223/darknight2k/batvsbatbane2f.jpg

Read the comics before speaking

society619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213  Edited By society619

Holds his own against the Hulk.

Single-handedly takes out a group of Asgardian Trolls.

Saves Tony Stark from a huge monster.

States that he is adept in every form of H2H combat.

Rips a statue out of its base while bound to it.

Leaps a few stories up.

Beats Black Panther.

Knocks out Namor.

Defeats Taskmaster

Stalemates T'Chaka (T'Challa's, the modern Black Panther, father).

Draws blood from the Hulk with a shield bash.

Knocks Colossus off his feet.

Holds his own against Carnage.

Stuns Onslaught.

KO's the Rhino.

America...F*** YEAH!!!!

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214  Edited By Jayfournines

@Alexander505 said:

Kill Cap, no Bruce, mister.

Batman vs Bat-Bane (enhanced with Venom + Hugo Strange's serum)

No Caption Provided

After this...

Having taken a massive beat down by the hands of Branca aka "Bat-Bane" (Dr. Hurt's 2nd Batman replacement) who's dosed on Hugo Strange's monster serum and Venom, Bruce although barely able to stand still gears up to battle the monsterous imposter

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll223/darknight2k/batarmor-absorber1.jpg

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll223/darknight2k/batarmor-absorber2.jpg

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll223/darknight2k/batarmor-absorber3.jpg

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll223/darknight2k/batarmor-absorber4.jpg

Batman vs Bat-Bane 2

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll223/darknight2k/batvsbatbane2c.jpg

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll223/darknight2k/batvsbatbane2d.jpg

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll223/darknight2k/batvsbatbane2e.jpg

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll223/darknight2k/batvsbatbane2f.jpg

Read the comics before speaking

One, mind your tone and get off your high horse. Two, in none of those scans does it say Bruce is getting hit with blows that equal 5 tons. I do not doubt Batman has incredible durability nor that his armor absorbs incredible ammounts of damage, but if you're gonna claim that it can withstand blows up to 5 tons of strength then you need to back your argument up and not post a bunch of inconsequential scans that show Batman getting his ass kicked and fighting Bat Bane.

Alexander505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215  Edited By Alexander505

You should know that Strange's monsters have a mean force of 2 tons, and the Venom gives a maximum power output of other 3 tons. At home my 3 + 2 = 5. In addition, Bat-Bane was strong enough to easily lift the Batmobile, which is heavier than a car (2,600 tons), because it is armored and has various weapons.

Read the comics before speaking...and maybe, not just Marvel comics.

Thank for your time.

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216  Edited By Jayfournines

@Alexander505 said:

You should know that Strange's monsters have a mean force of 2 tons, and the Venom gives a maximum power output of other 3 tons. At home my 3 + 2 = 5. In addition, Bat-Bane was strong enough to easily lift the Batmobile, which is heavier than a car (2,600 tons), because it is armored and has various weapons.

Thank for you time.

I cannot take you seriously when you say that the Batmobile weighs 2,600 tons, didn't know I was dealing with a fanboy. Alright, have a good one

Sufferthorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217  Edited By Sufferthorn

@Alexander505:

I'm gonna go out on a limb and disagree with you by saying that Captain America and Batman are about the same level when it comes to H2H combat, but Cap has superior strength and tactical skill, especially in unexpected scenarios. So i think that while it's true a fight straight-up with no prep would result in the victory for Captain America, it wouldn't be easy.

WITH prep it wouldn't be easy for Batman, but it would be wrapped up without too much difficulty

society619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218  Edited By society619

NOBODY in this thread has posted solo Batman feats that are anywhere near as impressive as Captain's. I'm inclined to say Captain wins the majority

Alexander505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219  Edited By Alexander505

@Jayfournines said:

@Alexander505 said:

Thank for you time.

I cannot take you seriously when you say that the Batmobile weighs 2,600 tons, didn't know I was dealing with a fanboy. Alright, have a good one

2,600 tons = the maximum weight of a normal car, not the weight of the Batmobile...

Alexander505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220  Edited By Alexander505

@society619 said:

NOBODY in this thread has posted solo Batman feats that are anywhere near as impressive as Captain's. I'm inclined to say Captain wins the majority

Of course, because no one cares to continue this discussion, because this type of challenge between the two characters, it has been discussed for years...

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221  Edited By Jayfournines

@Alexander505 said:

@Jayfournines said:

@Alexander505 said:

Thank for you time.

2,600 tons = the maximum weight of a normal car, not the weight of the Batmobile...

dude, the average car weighs about 2 tons...I think you have your math confused, 2,600 tons is about 2,600,000 kgs. An Abrahams tank only weighs about 68 tons.

Alexander505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222  Edited By Alexander505

@Jayfournines said:

@Alexander505 said:

@Jayfournines said:

@Alexander505 said:

Thank for you time.

dude, the average car weighs about 2 tons...I think you have your math confused, 2,600 tons is about 2,600,000 kgs

An off-road has a weight of 2.600 tonnes. The Batmobile is certainly not a normal car.

However, you wanted the evidence? You got the evidence.

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223  Edited By Jayfournines

@Alexander505 said:

@Jayfournines said:

@Alexander505 said:

@Jayfournines said:

@Alexander505 said:

Thank for you time.

dude, the average car weighs about 2 tons...I think you have your math confused, 2,600 tons is about 2,600,000 kgs

An off-road has a weight of 2.600 tonnes. The Batmobile is certainly not a normal car.

Nonono....you said 2,600 tons, not 2.600 tons (like you have recently corrected), it's not the same thing, my mathematically challenged fanboy, there is a difference between a comma and a period, and the difference is over two million kgs.

Alexander505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224  Edited By Alexander505

@Sufferthorn said:

@Alexander505:

I'm gonna go out on a limb and disagree with you by saying that Captain America and Batman are about the same level when it comes to H2H combat, but Cap has superior strength and tactical skill, especially in unexpected scenarios. So i think that while it's true a fight straight-up with no prep would result in the victory for Captain America, it wouldn't be easy.

WITH prep it wouldn't be easy for Batman, but it would be wrapped up without too much difficulty

Dude, with all due respect, I do not care what you saying. I have discussed for years this kind of battle, believe me, I don't care. Talk to someone else, here I was just showing something else. Ok? :)

Alexander505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225  Edited By Alexander505

@Jayfournines said:

@Alexander505 said:

@Jayfournines said:

@Alexander505 said:

@Jayfournines said:

@Alexander505 said:

Thank for you time.

Nonono....you said 2,600 tons, not 2.600 tons (like you have recently corrected), it's not the same thing, my mathematically challenged fanboy, there is a difference between a comma and a period, and the difference is over two million tons.

The difference is cultural. I am Italian, and obviously we have a different way of talking. We probably do not notice these details, however, I meant two tons and six hundred kilograms.

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226  Edited By Jayfournines

@Alexander505 said:

@Jayfournines said:

@Alexander505 said:

@Jayfournines said:

@Alexander505 said:

@Jayfournines said:

@Alexander505 said:

Thank for you time.

Nonono....you said 2,600 tons, not 2.600 tons (like you have recently corrected), it's not the same thing, my mathematically challenged fanboy, there is a difference between a comma and a period, and the difference is over two million tons.

The difference is cultural. I am Italian, and obviously we have a different way of talking.

No, the difference is education, in every country where they use the metric system 2.600 (which is basically 2.6) and 2,600 are completely different (trust me, I come from a country where they use the metric system). There is no such thing as an italian metric system, you just don't know basic math or (which is more plausible) you made a mistake, but you are too much of an egocentric troll to own up to it and chalk it up to "cultural differences"? pfffft.

Wait...I wanna do that high horse thing you did, what did you say? "I suggest you read comics before you talk"?

I suggest you learn basic math before you talk =)

Alexander505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227  Edited By Alexander505

I repeat: I meant two tons and six hundred kilograms, but obviously you're so math fanboy, and you noticed a detail that, frankly, most of the people who don't care math, do not pay attention.

However, you have the scan (the subject of the discussion). So...Fate Vobis.

Om4zd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228  Edited By Om4zd

Batman.

If anyone has any scans which show Cap defeating someone with H2H Skill at Batman's level? As in someone who has feats similar to Batman in fighting skill, intelligence and who has uber gadgets? Wolverine and Daredevil? NOPE just in case you were wondering they aren't near Bman's level. Fell free to try and provide some evidence to prove that they are at his level if you like.

Alexander505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229  Edited By Alexander505

@Om4zd said:

Batman.

If anyone has any scans which show Cap defeating someone with H2H Skill at Batman's level? As in someone who has feats similar to Batman in fighting skill, intelligence and who has uber gadgets? Wolverine and Daredevil? NOPE just in case you were wondering they aren't near Bman's level. Fell free to try and provide some evidence to prove that they are at his level if you like.

Dude, let it go, Batman vs Captain America is one of the battles of the century. There will never be an end to this battle, and each will tell their own opinion.

tayloredging27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230  Edited By tayloredging27

Batman win. Captain America can not even hit the Bat and Batman knows all pressure points in the body and If you say Cap can withstand that then you're dumb for the simple fact he is not invulnerable. with Bruce Waynes tech, I.Q and fighting style. Bat has this in the bag and is enjoying a nice cup of tea when Cap wakes up.

Om4zd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231  Edited By Om4zd

@Alexander505: That's cute. If you don't want to argue don't man.

People will still argue when you're gone man.

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232  Edited By Jayfournines

@Alexander505 said:

I repeat: I meant two tons and six hundred kilograms, but obviously you're so math fanboy, and you noticed a detail that, frankly, most of the people who don't care of the math, do not pay attention.

However, you have the scan (the subject of the discussion). So...Fate Vobis.

Yes, I tend to notice when you are off by TWO MILLION Kgs you immense dork. Most people can tell the difference between 2 and 2,000,000. But again, you are much too big of a douchenozzle to just get off your high horse, to the point where you are trying to downplay your ridiculous mistake by saying most people don't care about math. Oddly enough, i'm horrible at math, but even someone like me, who is subpar at math, can see how transparent and ridiculous you are.

My dude, you got OWNED

Also, your scan proves absolutely nothing, feel free to keep fanwanking.

/discussion.

Alexander505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233  Edited By Alexander505

@Om4zd said:

@Alexander505: That's cute. If you don't want to argue don't man.

People will still argue when you're gone man.

It was just a friendly advice. You are all so hostile on this forum?

Learn a little Italian charisma.

JohnnyWalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#234  Edited By JohnnyWalker

@Alexander505: there is no such thing as italian charisma.

Om4zd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235  Edited By Om4zd

@Alexander505: Aw man I know lmao.

Sorry I'm only hostile on here for some reason. I wouldn't actually be like this anywhere else.

Alexander505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236  Edited By Alexander505

@JohnnyWalker said:

@Alexander505: there is no such thing as italian charisma.

Well, you're misinformed.

Alexander505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237  Edited By Alexander505

@Om4zd said:

@Alexander505: Aw man I know lmao.

Sorry I'm only hostile on here for some reason. I wouldn't actually be like this anywhere else.

Mah...

It was just a suggestion, because I know how it will end this discussion.

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238  Edited By Jayfournines

Worst part is that the only thing I said is that if Bruce Wayne where to get hit with the blunt force of 5 tons he would die lol

lightdragonman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239  Edited By lightdragonman

batman he is pretty much a super soldier he just isn't as powerful he has gadgets to make up for it hes a master of all forms of combat yes even drunken fist he's has stelath in the shadows and he has bllet proof armor so he can pretty much stand up against cap A

Sufferthorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240  Edited By Sufferthorn

@Alexander505:

Ah, well i was merely disagreeing, it's understandable if you don't feel like proving your opinion to me, it would be difficult after all. A long drawn out battle, I shall do as you suggested and debate with someone else if you are unwilling

I guess we'll meet again when you're willing/able to dispute it/something with me. :D

SteveRogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241  Edited By SteveRogers

@Erik said:

@CitizenBane said:

I've said it before and I'll say it again; Cap can do all sorts of wonderful things like jumping out of airplanes blah blah, but if those enhanced physicals don't make a significant difference in his actual fights against street levelers from Deadpool to Daredevil, why would they make a significant difference against Batman?

Because shut up.

This! LOL

SteveRogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242  Edited By SteveRogers

Cap should win the majority here...

Oh and their stamina is NOT equal, Cap has Bruce beaten there too!

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#243  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

Wolverine and Daredevil aren't near Batman's level of fighting? Lol.

Avatar image for blacklightning13
Blacklightning13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@society619 said:

Holds his own against the Hulk.

This is classic. Comparing classic to now is like comparing silver age to modern. Although not uite as extreme.

Single-handedly takes out a group of Asgardian Trolls.

That is impressive but that is a scan of Batman beating 15+ manbat league of assasins. Also earlier he held his own against 50 of them, in the end he was beaten by sheer number but he apparently crippled 30 of them.

Saves Tony Stark from a huge monster.

That is once again another impressive feat but I don't understand how half stabbing in a sword can knock over a huge monster that that would logically hardly effect.

States that he is adept in every form of H2H combat.

Batman is the same, also when did Captain America receive this training? I have also wondered when Captain America had time to spend several years travelling the world learning martial arts.

Rips a statue out of its base while bound to it.

That is an impressive strength feat.

Batman has similar. Also it is already agreed upon that Captain America is stronger. Note: that it says 500lbs on the weight.

Leaps a few stories up.

Good scan, don't really know how that is going to help against Batman though.

Beats Black Panther.

Black Panther has also beaten Captain America. I think he may have even done it twice.

Knocks out Namor.

It's classic so it doesn't really count. Also that was sort of accident weakness exploitation. Not really an actual knock out.

Defeats Taskmaster

Taskmater has also beaten Cap once, stalemated him twice, stalemated the Avengers once and stalemated half the avengers twice.

Stalemates T'Chaka (T'Challa's, the modern Black Panther, father).

We don't really have any fighting feats for T'Chaka. So yes that is impressive but It doesn't really meant that much.

Draws blood from the Hulk with a shield bash.

Indestructible shields tend to do that.

Knocks Colossus off his feet.

Mainly due to shield. Also I bet Collosus could just get back up.

Holds his own against Carnage.

That's a good feat.

Stuns Onslaught.

This is due to him using acrobatics/sneaking/small size which I doubt he can really do against Batman.

KO's the Rhino.

Another good feat.

All my responses are underneath in bold.

society619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245  Edited By society619

@Om4zd said:

Batman.

I see you didn't look at ANY of the scans i've just posted

Om4zd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246  Edited By Om4zd

@society619: No sorry.

What page?

society619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247  Edited By society619

@Om4zd said:

@society619: No sorry.

What page?

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#248  Edited By Saren

Batman.

@SteveRogers said:

@Erik said:

@CitizenBane said:

I've said it before and I'll say it again; Cap can do all sorts of wonderful things like jumping out of airplanes blah blah, but if those enhanced physicals don't make a significant difference in his actual fights against street levelers from Deadpool to Daredevil, why would they make a significant difference against Batman?

Because shut up.

This! LOL

>.>

@god_spawn said:

Wolverine and Daredevil aren't near Batman's level of fighting? Lol.

I would put Daredevil a tier below Batman's fighting skill, but that's me, and at any rate I don't think it makes that big a difference.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#249  Edited By Saren

Can we all just stop posting stupid things like Cap fighting Hulk and Rhino and Namor and Carnage and so on? Batman fans will start posting stupid things like Bruce fighting Superman, Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter, all the Teen Titans at once, Amazo, and then this thread will reach unprecedented levels of idiocy.

society619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250  Edited By society619

@CitizenBane said:

Can we all just stop posting stupid things like Cap fighting Hulk and Rhino and Namor and Carnage and so on? Batman fans will start posting stupid things like Bruce fighting Superman, Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter, all the Teen Titans at once, Amazo, and then this thread will reach unprecedented levels of idiocy.

Not my fault it actually happened, besides you said it yourself that Bats had never beaten Supes in a canon series