darktiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#101  Edited By darktiger

@Shawnbaby said:

I think the JLA/Avengers fight pretty much says it best. They could beat each other but it would take a long time for either to win. Split decision. 5/5

agreed

actionmaker518

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#102  Edited By actionmaker518

batman

Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is the closest I've come to billing a fight as even. Due to limiting factors on the utilities, I'll give the slight edge to Steve here.

BringnIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By BringnIt

Probably Cap here. Normally would take Bruce, personally.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By TERMINATORXX

Batman

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By ghost_rider1

Cap

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By Jayfournines

I go with Cap on this one, but after HOURS of fighting and only cause Bruce will grow tired

Alexander505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By Alexander505

Bruce does not get tired, you should know.

Batman 7/10.

robertloucksjr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By robertloucksjr

Cap. Stronger/faster/greater endurance/greater durability/best weapon (shield).

Avatar image for revenge_of_chucky
Revenge_Of_Chucky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@robertloucksjr said:

The only thing I can agree with his the shield, but as far as fast, strong, endurance...etc..etc...etc goes... its the other way around....Batman takes the majority.

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#111  Edited By Lantern Prime

@Alexander505:

Pretty much

MrShway88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By MrShway88

@BataTest: This

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By Emperorb777

Stalemate

ThanoStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By ThanoStomp

Man, people need to read up on exactly what the Super Soldier Serum has given Cap. People forget(or don't realize) that "peak" human is not a set definition and does't mean the same thing for different universes and different characters. Cap has numerous feats that are super-human. And his abilities are far beyond Batman's. Note that I didn't say "FIGHTING SKILLS." I think Bats could be a more skilled fighter. But with Cap, he's fighting someone on a higher level with comparable skills.

That being said, both characters have lost to lessor combatants, so if they're not on their game, they can be beat. But here's and example of what the SSS has done for Cap. Think about what needs to happen there - he needs to see, process and react - very quickly.

No Caption Provided
karetaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By karetaker

@Revenge_Of_Chucky said:

@robertloucksjr said:

The only thing I can agree with his the shield, but as far as fast, strong, endurance...etc..etc...etc goes... its the other way around....Batman takes the majority.

he is stronger faster and has more natural endurance. just read his page on this website

Avatar image for deactivated-5ef4060384f70
deactivated-5ef4060384f70

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Captain wins easy, he is very strong, sturdy, it supports a beating.

By the logic,a punch of the Captain would let Batman stunned.

Moon_Bat_87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#117  Edited By Moon_Bat_87

@higorvilpon said:

Okay....Batman is also very strong, sturdy, and can take a whole heck of a lot of damage.

By Logic, it would be a close fight.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By Joewell911

@higorvilpon said:

BM has took a punch from SM

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By Jayfournines

@joewell said:

@higorvilpon said:

BM has took a punch from SM

wha?

MyonKuro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By MyonKuro
Batman wins 7 or 8/10 due to his awesome weapons.
IT's Easier for Batman to get rid of the shield than for Captain America to get rid of Batman's Utility belt. After getting rid of the Shield, Batman goes in for the kill like a true ninja and it would a bad day for cap.
If it was a fight One on One without any Weapons at all.
I give it to Captain America for the majority since he's COMPLETELY peak human in ALL areas. So there you go.
Myon
Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well... I think that's the first time I've read someone post Batman beats Captain America because he took a punch from Superman.

First time for everything.

No need to take the cake ... I'll just give it to you.

Moon_Bat_87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By Moon_Bat_87

@MyonKuro said:

I give it to Captain America for the majority since he's COMPLETELY peak human in ALL areas. So there you go.

But Batman is completely Peak human as well. His feats of strength, endurance, durability, and speed almost match 1 for 1.

grimlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By grimlock

@Movie said:

If Batmans got enough prep he could win... Though it could go either way with Caps shield, but Batman seems to have better weaponary.

was about to say that actually. bats seems to have the weapons advantage here but if it gets upclose and physical Cap would hold out really well. i think his superior physical stats can allow him to soak any punch bats has to give and when batman gets tired game over!

MyonKuro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By MyonKuro

said

But Batman is completely Peak human as well. His feats of strength, endurance, durability, and speed almost match 1 for 1.

Actually Cap is more Superior in Strength like:

said

but if it gets upclose and physical Cap would hold out really well. i think his superior physical stats can allow him to soak any punch bats has to give and when batman gets tired game over!

And he is ALSO more superior in endurance, agility and durability. Cap is COMPLETELY peak human because of the Serum.
Myon
Moon_Bat_87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By Moon_Bat_87

@MyonKuro said:

said

said

but if it gets upclose and physical Cap would hold out really well. i think his superior physical stats can allow him to soak any punch bats has to give and when batman gets tired game over!

And he is ALSO more superior in endurance, agility and durability. Cap is COMPLETELY peak human because of the Serum.
Myon

Bench Press for Bench Press:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Thats just an example.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Moon_Bat_87 said:

@higorvilpon said:

Okay....Batman is also very strong, sturdy, and can take a whole heck of a lot of damage.

By Logic, it would be a close fight.

You do not know the story of Captain.

If the physical limit of an average human would be 10, the Captain would be 20.

Here is the list of capabilities that go far beyond a normal human being: Force (he is stronger than any human.) speed, agility, reflex, resistance, physiological immunity. There is no way the Batman wins the Captain in combat.

Captain America win.

Moon_Bat_87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By Moon_Bat_87

@higorvilpon said:

You do not know the story of Captain.

If the physical limit of an average human would be 10, the Captain would be 20.

Here is the list of capabilities that go far beyond a normal human being: Force (he is stronger than any human.) speed, agility, reflex, resistance, physiological immunity. There is no way the Batman wins the Captain in combat.

Captain America win.

Actually I do know the Story of Steve Rogers.

Feat for Feat Batman and Captain America are neck and neck. There are literally exact feats that they have both displayed.

Personally I think it would be one of the most even fights around. I really dont have time to produce the scans, but I will make sure to do so later.

Rockit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By Rockit

@PikminMania said:

No Caption Provided

Well its not canon...but add a gun to Cap in this pic and it would go like: "...but it would take you a very long time..."

..."no it won´t"...*pewpew* ^^

But as both are in character and morals on...Cap wouldn´t use the gun anyway.

Bats would win with a combination of lasso and anesthetic grenade.

ThanoStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By ThanoStomp

@Moon_Bat_87: Ed Brubaker even commented how comparing them was unfair to Batman.

I'll go back to my earlier post/scan... Batman has dodged plenty of bullets because of his agility and training. Cap dodges bullets because he can ACTUALLY SEE THEM. That demonstrates the difference in their physiology.

Moon_Bat_87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By Moon_Bat_87

@Rockit said:

Well its not canon...but add a gun to Cap in this pic and it would go like: "...but it would take you a very long time..."

That is a good scan, because it really reflects my attitude on this.

Note that I never really said that Batman would win. I said it would be a close fight. It would very likely be 6/10, Steve's favour.

TheSuperHuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By TheSuperHuman

@PikminMania said:

No Caption Provided

STALEMATE. No comment, otherwise.

Moon_Bat_87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By Moon_Bat_87

@ThanoStomp said:

@Moon_Bat_87: Ed Brubaker even commented how comparing them was unfair to Batman.

I'll go back to my earlier post/scan... Batman has dodged plenty of bullets because of his agility and training. Cap dodges bullets because he can ACTUALLY SEE THEM. That demonstrates the difference in their physiology.

But equal feats. The ability to dodge a bullet regardless of how it is done doesnt matter. Just the same as saying "Batman can bench press 2000+ lbs because he has trained since the age eight." and "Captain America can bench press 2000+ lbs* because he has been injected with super serum".

*Except there is no scan that shows Captain America bench pressing that amount of weight.

grimlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By grimlock

@MyonKuro said:

said

said

Myon

yep. it would be an interesting fight but cap comes out on top. Batman cant beat this in the long run

ThanoStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By ThanoStomp

@Moon_Bat_87: @Moon_Bat_87 said:

@ThanoStomp said:

But equal feats. The ability to dodge a bullet regardless of how it is done doesnt matter. Just the same as saying "Batman can bench press 2000+ lbs because he has trained since the age eight." and "Captain America can bench press 2000+ lbs* because he has been injected with super serum".

*Except there is no scan that shows Captain America bench pressing that amount of weight.

Yes, the feat results are the same but nowhere near equal in terms of what the mean for the characters physical abilities. It shows how they are truly on different levels. Seeing the bullets and reacting fast enough is COMPLETELY different than taking a trained or random evasive maneuver. Now apply that reaction and speed to Bats throwing batarangs, kicks and punches? Forget about the rest of Cap's advantages, it would be too much.

Moon_Bat_87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By Moon_Bat_87

@ThanoStomp said:

Yes, the feat results are the same but nowhere near equal in terms of what the mean for the characters physical abilities. It shows how they are truly on different levels. Seeing the bullets and reacting fast enough is COMPLETELY different than taking a trained or random evasive maneuver. Now apply that reaction and speed to Bats throwing batarangs, kicks and punches? Forget about the rest of Cap's advantages, it would be too much.

Hmmm...I guess when you put it that way and after thinking about it, maybe your right. 6/10 would you say?

stonerthps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By stonerthps

No prep for bat's gives this to Cap 10/10 times. Give the bat prep and I'll give the Bat the win.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

Man, people love posting that non canon crossover battle THEN completely taking that non canon crossover battle and putting it out of context.

stonerthps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By stonerthps

@The Stegman said:

Man, people love posting that non canon crossover battle THEN completely taking that non canon crossover battle and putting it out of context.

Yeah I really don't like when people post the crossovers. In all honesty I don't think it's relevant anyways without prep cap is gonna take the bat.

PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#139  Edited By PikminMania

@Rockit said:

No Caption Provided

@PikminMania said:

@The Stegman: @Moon_Bat_87: @TheSuperHuman:

They have referenced this story in the main DC Universe so it is canonical.

Anyways, it was not a stalemate, since Batman clearly says that given time Captain America would eventually win the fight.

Also, I'm not sure how I got this scan out of context Stegman, do you mind elaborating?

Moon_Bat_87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By Moon_Bat_87

@PikminMania said:

Anyways, it was not a stalemate, since Batman clearly says that given time Captain America would eventually win the fight.

Also, I'm not sure how I got this scan out of context Stegman, do you mind elaborating?

Agreed.

@The Stegman said:

How is it out of context?

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator
@PikminMania:  @Moon_Bat_87

@The Stegman@Moon_Bat_87@TheSuperHuman:

In order for something to be canon it has to have happened in both universes that are involved, both Marvel and DC have to have agreed that it happened, it's not canon.  

And what I mean by people putting it out of context is Batman's dialogue, he says and I quote 

"It's conceivable that you could beat me Avenger, but it would take you a very long time." 

You said it yourself in the part I put in bold. People are using this statement as if Batman is saying "yeah, you'll beat me." he's not, he said Cap COULD beat him, that's not an admittance of defeat by any stretch of the imagination.   He didn't say cap would beat him eventually, he said he could beat him eventually.
Moon_Bat_87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By Moon_Bat_87

@The Stegman said:

In order for something to be canon it has to have happened in both universes that are involved, both Marvel and DC have to have agreed that it happened, it's not canon. And what I mean by people putting it out of context is Batman's dialogue, he says and I quote "It's conceivable that you could beat me Avenger, but it would take you a very long time." You said it yourself in the part I put in bold. People are using this statement as if Batman is saying "yeah, you'll beat me." he's not, he said Cap COULD beat him, that's not an admittance of defeat by any stretch of the imagination. He didn't say cap would beat him eventually, he said he could beat him eventually.

I can agree with you on these points.

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#143  Edited By ChaosBlazer

once bats pulls out these moves, Cap is toast.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By jeanroygrant

@The_Last_Son_of_Czarnia said:

Batman may be a ninja, but Captain America is a Spartan.

TheSuperHuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By TheSuperHuman

@PikminMania said:

Ignoring the fact that it's non-canon, it's stalemate in pretense, since there was no victor in that match. But yes, because Batman stated Captain America would eventually beat him, that part holds true.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

concussive bomb+Cryo Capsule = FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok, go to the facts:

Strength - Cap / Speed - Cap / Evasion - Draw / Accuracy - Draw / Health - Cap / Resistance - Cap / Equipment- Bat/ Fighting Skills - Bat.

Recalling that, equipment one hour ends.

Moon_Bat_87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By Moon_Bat_87

@higorvilpon said:

Ok, go to the facts:

Strength - Cap / Speed - Cap / Evasion - Draw / Accuracy - Draw / Health - Cap / Resistance - Cap / Equipment- Bat/ Fighting Skills - Bat.

Recalling that, equipment one hour ends.

Strength = Draw. Every feat of strength I have seen is equal.

Speed = Captain America. Just barely.

Evasion = Draw. Captain America because of enhanced senses, Batman because of training.

Accuracy = Draw.

Durability = Captain America. Again just barely.

Stamina = Captain America. Batman is nearly equal.

Equipment = Batman

Fighting Skills = Draw.

Here is a another scan:

No Caption Provided
Avatar image for clownprinceofcrime1995
clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman, he's faster, more agile, mastered more fighting styles, about the same strength and a better tactition. Plus the rules you made have taken away most of batmans tactics such as his ninjitsu skills. The deagle would bother batman in his bulletproof suit. Remove caps shield and he is a sitting duck.

ThanoStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By ThanoStomp

@Moon_Bat_87 said:

@ThanoStomp said:

Hmmm...I guess when you put it that way and after thinking about it, maybe your right. 6/10 would you say?

Conservatively I'd give Cap 8/10, but like others have said, give Batman prep and it goes the other way. Cap's a great general and tactician, but Bats is a prep monster.