Avatar image for matthewrorschach
MatthewRorschach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By MatthewRorschach

Batman (Affleck) vs Black Panther (2016 avengers)

Round 1: Abandon building at night. No prep. Batman only has what he has on him, no outside help. Black Panther only has his claws.

Round 2: Bruce Wayne (Affleck) vs T'challa (Boseman). Meet at a fancy dinner party. No prep. No weapons. No armour/suits just a tuxedo. They don't know anything about each other but they have to fight to the death. H2H only, no improvising.

GodDamnIronMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Been done.

With or Without suit, T'Challa wins

He is Superhuman in MCU. Running faster than car, go toe to toe with Cap and Winter soldier, both are multi-tonner, tossing people around like 10lbs dumbbell.

King_Nomarch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Been done. T'Challa wrecks with and without the suit.

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why do people keep making this match up?

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00
deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

It's been done before.

MCU T'Challa is Superhuman, he wins with or without the Suit.

MainJP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T'Challa stomps yet again.

Avatar image for deactivated-597fe3e7af56f
deactivated-597fe3e7af56f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mainjp said:

T'Challa stomps yet again.

Why do people keep making this match up?

Cerberus369616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I always prefer batman but no real way for Batfleck to win especially with like 5 or 10 minutes worth of non prep feats. Maybe post Justice league we will see him do something but as of right now I'd give T'challa 9/10, maybe even 10/10 in both cases.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a89ca5697052
deactivated-5a89ca5697052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Panther wrecks again.

Nothing has changed.

Usha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Usha

Batfleck ain't comic-booky physicality enough yet (maybe in his prime. He's great but I need that prime Batsy).

He's not taking on this T'Challa and walking away.

Thorthunder98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

T'Challa stomps hard

Cosmic_Templar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BP smashes

MatthewRorschach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@usha: do you think he's to old to be in his prime or do you think he will get stronger with age?

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I prefer BP but I don't get how people could suggest one of the reasons BP is superhuman is because he could toss people around like light weights when Batfleck did the same thing.

BP does have him beat in speed and durability though and given he fought established fighters skill as well. But then that makes you think howd the establish fighters get to the point their considered established fighters? Is it cause they fought each other and they showed lots of skill or is it doing impossible task showing skill like taking lots of fodder out. Which the latter Batfleck has done.

Black Panther threw his guys around with much more force than Batfleck did. Plus IIRC Batfleck did use his grapple gun. We also have statements from the Russos and the MCU cinematic guidebook which refer to black panther as super human:

No Caption Provided

T'challa facing Bucky and fighting him evenly without his suit (Despite Bucky's bionic arm giving him a strength advantage) is a better skill feat than batman. That is also ignoring T'challa scoring a flawless victory on Bucky in there first fight (wasn't tagged) and nearly killing him in the second.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Lol are people seriously complaining that Batfleck isn't powerful enough? .......get over yourself......He SHOULDNT have feats of over powering Solomon Grundy or punching through Bazooka proof glass......those are bullshit.

Millanine20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Yeah and Ryan Coogler confirmed he gets his powers from the heart-shaped herb

http://ew.com/movies/black-panther-trailer-decoded-marvel-ryan-coogler-kevin-feige/black-panther-trailer-04/

Usha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Usha

@matthewrorschach said:

@usha: do you think he's too old to be in his prime or do you think he will get stronger with age?

I feel like he's past his prime (probably being at 29 or early 30's). I feel like with his age he'll become more reliant with technology/gadgets and such. Like he'll still beat up thugs like a boss, but just not as fluent, or as graceful as he probably did back in his prime time. I reckon the Nightwing movie will show what prime Bruce may of been like in terms of pure hand to hand skill, combat speed and acrobatic finesse (though Dick Grayson would do that area better than prime Bruce since...he's always been the better acrobat than Batsy in comics). That's what I think anyways.

@allstarsuperman said:

Lol are people seriously complaining that Batfleck isn't powerful enough? ......those are bullshit.

LANGUAGE! - Steve Rogers (2015)

Not that Batman isn't powerful enough, moreso he isn't skillful enough. He's the most accurate comic-book counterpart of a live action Batman to date but I feel he needs to be more faster, agile, combat speed faster and not get stabbed by a mercenary. I give him a pass for being older because I assume a Batfleck in his prime would be super ninjarey. But still I want a faster Batsy. That's just me.

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BP wins both rounds.

MatthewRorschach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@usha: oh ok, thanks. I still thought he fought really good in the warehouse. Even tho he was slow he was very powerfull taking out lots of people

Flash9865

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Flash9865

Black Panther wins even though I like Batman more he's equal to Bruce in pretty much everything even wealth BP is a Trillionair he owns a country he could easily buy Wayne industries and bang Selina LOL but in all seriousness BP wins with the vibramium suit and all.

Avatar image for deactivated-597fe3e7af56f
deactivated-597fe3e7af56f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DEMOHARDT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I was hoping this would be a comic battle.

BP stomps. Does anyone actually disagree?

Usha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@usha: oh ok, thanks. I still thought he fought really good in the warehouse. Even tho he was slow he was very powerfull taking out lots of people

He was but I've always wanted the prime alpha Batsy, that's just me. Like how this guys explained what Batfleck was like when he was younger;

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for bowlt_swagg_320
bowlt_swagg_320

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

BP yet again