Batman vs all the Sentinels (X-Men: DoFP movie)

• 143 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for xthe_black_adamx
XThe_Black_Adamx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@wenjun_chew: yeah but I just don't see how batman would find that internal weak point in the sentinels design considering the fact they're built to withstand virtually anything and even with destruction they reform and adapt. Not unless there was some sort of universal switch that activates them batman could destroy that and take them all out

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

Batman casually stomps these sentinels with a few months prep, not a huge battle, a slaughter house wouldn't even be adequate to describe the tremendous mismatch that this is. Batman can either BFR them all, or simply trash them with his Superman suit using only minutes of his prep time to prepare. Months? Give me a break,

Bat-Plane.

Detective Comics #24

Great aviation skills with the Bat-plane. Comes with ejector glider in emergencies

Bat-Robots

No Caption Provided

JLA Robots

No Caption Provided

This is a small fraction of what he can do here but I'll just leave it at the fact that he doesn't need 3 months....

Wenjun_Chew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

yeah but I just don't see how batman would find that internal weak point in the sentinels design considering the fact they're built to withstand virtually anything and even with destruction they reform and adapt. Not unless there was some sort of universal switch that activates them batman could destroy that and take them all out

It is claimed that Sentinels can withstand anything and can reform from anything and adapt to anything. To claim that is true for all cases would be a no-limits fallacy, as one can claim that the Sentinels can actually take on Galactus.

Didn't humans after all once claimed that its impossible to go to the moon?

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@wenjun_chew said:
@princearagorn1 said:

@spiderman1997: take it easy.. no need to continue an argument that doesn't have any sense in it to begin with.

Either put up or shut up. I don't see any nonsensical arguments in any of the posts in this threads.

yes, I can see that you can't see.

Nor do I have any reason to shut up.

XThe_Black_Adamx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: I get it batman is going to cause a ton of damage to the sentinel population but no one is answering the question of how to keep them from reforming and coming back

Wenjun_Chew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By Wenjun_Chew

@ancient_0f_days: I was hesitating when I made this thread and gave Batman 2-3 months prep. I was thinking whether it would be more balanced to add in Thor or World Breaker Hulk to aid the Sentinels so that Batman can have more of a challenge, but I'm afraid people would accuse me of making a spite thread (Moderators locked Batman vs Thor threads).

@princearagorn1 said:
@princearagorn1 said:

@spiderman1997: take it easy.. no need to continue an argument that doesn't have any sense in it to begin with.

Either put up or shut up. I don't see any nonsensical arguments in any of the posts in this threads.

Flagged. Please take irrelevant posts elsewhere.

XThe_Black_Adamx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wenjun_chew: so your stating that it's possible for them to take on anyone with this adaptation factor or.. What?

Wenjun_Chew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By Wenjun_Chew

@ancient_0f_days: I get it batman is going to cause a ton of damage to the sentinel population but no one is answering the question of how to keep them from reforming and coming back

Think about it in a general sense. The Sentinels are ultimately machines with some nano-tech design (They are gonna need nano-technology if they want to simulate Mutant abilities given that mutants gets their powers due to their DNA).

Their basic structure or skeleton can be compromised and broken apart.

Otherwise, if the Sentinels can reform either way, it is due to their nano-tech design. What Batman can do is to figure out how to destroy the nano-technology that powers the robots. Maybe by hacking into the Sentinels and disabling their defenses, allowing Batman to use EMP to shut down the Sentinels.

MsMcGinnis02

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By MsMcGinnis02

Batman's just a normal human who's a good fighter as far as they're concerned no matter how long he had to prep that won't change so unless he makes a super weapon to shut down the sentinels systems he wouldn't stand a chance.He might destroy a few before he is defeated but that won't do much.

Wenjun_Chew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingant27: Batman's just a normal human who's a good fighter as far as they're concerned no matter how long he had to prep that won't change so unless he makes a super weapon to shut down the sentinels systems he wouldn't stand a chance.He might destroy a few before he is defeated but that won't do much.

Any reason why he can't make a weapon that can shut down or permanently put down a Sentinel? In this scenario Batman does have knowledge of the Sentinels' design.

XThe_Black_Adamx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wenjun_chew: I see your point now. Batman could use some sort of disruption device that would render te nano technology ineffective so that it will be unable to function properly and there goes the adaptation and reformation feature we'll said lol

MsMcGinnis02

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By MsMcGinnis02

Just thinking how would Apocalypse do in a fight with the sentinels if as he suggests his powers are infinite.Although in that case Galactus would be able to defeat them too as he isn't a mutant and has the powers cosmic and will have his herald.

XThe_Black_Adamx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MsMcGinnis02

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By MsMcGinnis02

What about Galactus how would he fare?

Who do you think would win

DC villans vs. Marvel villans

DC heros vs Marvel heros

Excluding the OP ones

XThe_Black_Adamx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@msmcginnis02: galactus definitely

And make a battle topic and we'll discuss it not in here though and give more information on it

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@wenjun_chew said:
@princearagorn1 said:
@princearagorn1 said:

Flagged. Please take irrelevant posts elsewhere.

to quote yourself, Either put up or shut up. I wasn't really talking to you to begin with.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 thedailybagel  Moderator

@wenjun_chew: how can one man that isn't as smart as many other people overcome what thousands of superhumans and the rest of the world couldn't. Batman is one man, even if he had the recourses he couldn't build anything in near enough time. It takes the smartest men in the world years to build machines that are not nearly as complex as what batman has to design, he doesn't have the expertise nor the manpower to pull this off.

Wenjun_Chew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedailybagel: he doesn't have to have the specific expertise, but he needs the expertise to put plans together and implement them.

I don't have to build a computer chip and the other hardware by myself in order to build a fully functioning computer. I can just buy the individual key components and link them together.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 thedailybagel  Moderator

@wenjun_chew: no offense but that's a terrible comparison, are you telling me that batman can go onto the asda website and order a couple of parts to build a "take down the sentinels" machine? That's what your making it sound like. There's nothing that's available to batman that can help him build something to take down the sentinels, other than the schematics of course, but they won't give him parts to build a machine.

Wenjun_Chew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedailybagel: I believe he can capture a Sentinel and shut it down for his research.

Oni_Bane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why make a thread where you obviously want Batman to win?

Avatar image for transformers1024
Transformers1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

I'm impressed Wendon_Chew, this is ALMOST as bad as your Batman vs Unicron thread.

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

WonderTot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm impressed Wendon_Chew, this is ALMOST as bad as your Batman vs Unicron thread.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He either determines a kills switch for all the sentinels or gets overwhelmed by superior numbers.

Wenjun_Chew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@transformers1024 said:

Next time, please spell my name properly.

He either determines a kills switch for all the sentinels or gets overwhelmed by superior numbers.

Can't Batman just evade the Sentinels with his great stealth?

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wenjun_Chew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eisenfauste: He can just hide underground or render himself invisible to Sentinel's radar.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By Eisenfauste

@wenjun_chew: Batman's standard gear doesn't include a shovel so unless there are some man sized groundhogs around there he won't be hiding underground.

Edit: Are there any radioactive groundhogs in this scenario that will have dug man-sized holes?

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 thedailybagel  Moderator

@wenjun_chew: yeh but a sentinels body won't give him the parts to make a sentinel destroying machine will it? If anything he might able to add to his schematics and find out how there tracking works, that way he can hide for the rest of his life.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#131 tparks  Online

How many years did all of humanity and mutants have to try and stop the sentinels, but still utterly fail? Batman with three months is not enough.

Wenjun--Chew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman's standard gear doesn't include a shovel so unless there are some man sized groundhogs around there he won't be hiding underground.

Edit: Are there any radioactive groundhogs in this scenario that will have dug man-sized holes?

I don't know, good question though. Batman could have bred and tame some giant groundhogs for this purpose but that would mean more than 3 months of prep time so that's out of the question.

yeh but a sentinels body won't give him the parts to make a sentinel destroying machine will it? If anything he might able to add to his schematics and find out how there tracking works, that way he can hide for the rest of his life.

A Sentinel's body can also give Batman idea of how the machines work in practice (For instance, he can point out the wear and tear areas) and then find a weakness together with the Sentinel design documentation he stole.

SilverPool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By SilverPool

Batman uses an EMP to wipe out half- or the majority of the Sentinels by luring them to one spot, then uses the mech suit from Court of Owls (modified specifically for fighting sentinels) for ground fighting whilst getting air support by the Batplane (It'd be powered by an AI or on some sort of autopilot). If his mech suit gets comprised, he bails and uses a Yellow Lantern ring that he spent 2 months trying to get with the help of fellow Leaguer- Hal Jordan. With the ring he takes out the remaining few.

I'm sure someone could probably cut through that like swiss cheese, but it sounds cool.

EDIT- Oh, and Bat bots from Batman Incorporated (as previously mentioned). With those he takes it.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By thedailybagel  Moderator

@wenjun-chew: your not getting the point, batman is one man with 3 months and literarily no before hand knowledge of the sentinels. He has to learn everything (which I don't see him doing) in three months, he has to build a machine (which I don't see him doing) in 3 months and he has to rely on the sentinels being idiots and not realising what he's doing (which I'm sure they would).

Don't make battles if you clearly think batman should win everytime, you keep arguing with people who say bats would lose. If you clearly have your mindset on who would win don't make the battle.

superproponent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By superproponent

Batman has robots to help him. The Sentinels are shown to be effective only against mutants. They never said anything about man-made robots.

Jonez_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chew Wenjun, gone but not forgotten.♥

come_at_me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow the Batman downplay here is amazing.

Batman takes this easily. In the comics he has built an army of robots, he can surely think up of something to attack the Sentinels' weaknesses in 3 months.

ggrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I laughed for like 20 minutes straight when I first found this thread days ago which after that I created my alt account. People are still posting on it.

The Sentinels can adapt to anything Batman can come up with. What can Batman do?

Bathound

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sentinels

ggrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sentinels ripped apart those mutants like they're nothing. Same did with Colossus. I highly doubt Batman's robots would be as durable as the above users appear to suggest.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: they Don't have to...

THORSON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#145  Edited By THORSON

batman dies and i'm happy

Comicdude360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R.I.P Wenjun chew honestly he probaly knew more about batman than anyone on this site. Lol

cresShadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sentinels murder batman.