Batman (Rebirth) vs Deathstroke (Rebirth)

Deathman2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Deathman2000

Hey, i'm new here so take it easy on me if i forget or missed any rule here

Batman (Rebirth)

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR64blG0xKKQlkVSQM7E7OxNUapnn9rrfnRhEqT3JSPgh7wBxEsn2qmjD0FMA

Vs

Deathstroke (Rebirth)

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRGL_CLMSZhNWFtHgGVTIbrUvEfsRn_S7c0EUKBXCEEk8mO3jZ81muxXRQwAA

Rules:

1. Fight to death or KO.

2. Normal suits (No Ikon suit or Bat-armor).

3. no outside help.

4. Batman is bloodlusted.

5. Fight in Gotham.

Deathman2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Deathman2000

Wow,anyone here lol

Avatar image for deactivated-5bf470b432518
deactivated-5bf470b432518

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

ArkhamAsylum3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deathstroke. He stalemated Bruce while Bruce had the home terf advantage and wasn't even trying to actively kill Bruce. All Bruce has to put him above Slade is the feat in Tom King's run which no one can take seriously considering King made Catwoman one shot 3 Flash's and has made other stupid stuff happen in his run.

Batvibe12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Deathstroke.

Deathman2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Deathman2000

@arkhamasylum3: thank you for the detailed reply and thank you for not ignoring the topic like the rest here did.

now on my opinion,i have to say i didn't see that fight as the way you see it.. Yes the fight did end in stalemate but Bruce put down slade using his hands while slade to put him down he needed to stab him so i don't understand how he wasn't trying to kill him and i felt batman put more fight than slade also slade used alot of things in that fight to put Batman down on top of my head Slade used his sword, his stick with laser, an heavy machine gun in the fight, and still didn't put him down,SO he needed to stab him

But in the end i felt batman was able to put down slade with only his fists and slade put batman down using...a sword

Look i love both of them alot in fact they are my two favorite of all DC

But TBH, i felt batman was better here and a bloodlusted batman would kill him

as for King run,yeah i don't like that moron at all and what he did to Batman in "I am Bane" run but still he's the Batman writer and any feat Batman did is canon but it did piss me off how he beat Slade ass this easily i see them as matched so i didn't like that arc

But i made this to not state my opinion, i want to hear more opinions on this but it seems this place is not very friendly so i thank you again for giving me your time.

Avatar image for xmangog__beastx
xMangog__Beastx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ACE786ACE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deathstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathman2000: It was ignored because it wasn't in the right forum.

qwertyuiop1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathman2000: not merely fists,batman using electricity gloves in hand-to-hand with deathstroke,and also,before slade weaken by his attack,bruce never hand-to-hand face deathstroke,he even use a weapon so powerful make slade presuming is design to agaist superman

Deathman2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Deathman2000

@riddlerfan77: thank's man i really didn't mean to put the topic in the wrong place

@qwertyuiop1998: yeah, i remember him saying something like that but as you said "presuming" he's not sure and as i said Slade also used his sword, his stick with laser, an heavy machine gun in the fight, and still didn't put him down,SO he needed to stab him

Gotta say that fight was incredible even though the arc it self sucked

They were going all out on each other and even after they wake up they start hitting each other again i was laughing at that part

qwertyuiop1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i know,so i just said said himself presuming,it's just mean that weapon is powerful,not really could against superman.slade have his arsenal,but batman definitely also have batcave advantage

also,i agree this fight was incredible.and when they wake up and start hitting each other this plot also funny

ArkhamAsylum3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arkhamasylum3: thank you for the detailed reply and thank you for not ignoring the topic like the rest here did.

You're welcome.

now on my opinion,i have to say i didn't see that fight as the way you see it.. Yes the fight did end in stalemate but Bruce put down slade using his hands while slade to put him down he needed to stab him so i don't understand how he wasn't trying to kill him and i felt batman put more fight than slade also slade used alot of things in that fight to put Batman down on top of my head Slade used his sword, his stick with laser, an heavy machine gun in the fight, and still didn't put him down,SO he needed to stab him

Batman doesn't just use his hands though. He was significantly better equipped than Slade due to him being on his home turf. Oh and yes Slade was holding back he says so numerous times throughout the issue. He only stabs Batman at the end because he finally ran out of excuses to keep Bruce alive.

But in the end i felt batman was able to put down slade with only his fists and slade put batman down using...a sword

Bruce needed lots of gear to outmanuver Slade in the first place so he could beat him up. Slade at the end used a knife and got it under Bruce's guard while Bruce was beating on him. Slade using a knife was hardly some sort of cheap shot when Bruce was significantly better equipped in the first place.

Look i love both of them alot in fact they are my two favorite of all DC

They are both some of my favourites as well.

But TBH, i felt batman was better here and a bloodlusted batman would kill him

Bruce wasn't better. He needed all of his gear to outmanuver Slade who wasn't even going for the kill.

as for King run,yeah i don't like that moron at all and what he did to Batman in "I am Bane" run but still he's the Batman writer and any feat Batman did is canon but it did piss me off how he beat Slade ass this easily i see them as matched so i didn't like that arc

I said that this feat is not valid and gave reasons why. Bruce beating Slade that easily was PIS and while it may be canon it was PIS so we can't use it as a feat. This guy made Catwoman one shot 3 Flash's and we're meant to take this feat seriously?

But i made this to not state my opinion, i want to hear more opinions on this but it seems this place is not very friendly so i thank you again for giving me your time.

You're welcome.

:)

Deathman2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Deathman2000

@arkhamasylum3: i wish more people here would bother like you i'm really enjoying this debate, as for my opinion both used anything they could get their hands on and deathstroke said something along with Batman could kill him if he want too but won't since he's Batman

Batman wasn't going for the kill as well

Neither was at first but Slade went for the kill with the sword and i woukd say gear wise they were both about as equal there

As for king run yeah Catwoman part was pure BS but Batman had alot of feats under his run and i mean ALOT and as much as i didn't like it as much as you it wasn't that strange to me given he was really really pissed off at both he wasn't trying to reason with slade like the first time they met which was a true win for slade after a long and hard fight that hurt both of them but agree to disagree :)

I think they are matched to me as i see Deathstroke as Batman dark mirror both had wins over each other and stalemat each other all the time.

@qwertyuiop1998: yeah, that was pretty funny

ArkhamAsylum3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deathman2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Deathman2000
ArkhamAsylum3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By ArkhamAsylum3

@deathman2000: i wish more people here would bother like you i'm really enjoying this debate, as for my opinion both used anything they could get their hands on and deathstroke said something along with Batman could kill him if he want too but won't since he's Batman

Slade said Bruce could potentially kill him should he decide to. Also since when is Slade's opinion canon fact. I'd also like to point out this matters very little as you can't just take out one of Bruce's core character traits and say he wins without it as Bruce will never kill Slade so it's invalid.

Batman wasn't going for the kill as well

I never said he was.

Neither was at first but Slade went for the kill with the sword and i woukd say gear wise they were both about as equal there

How were they equal gear wise? Bruce was in his home turf and had considerably better gear.

As for king run yeah Catwoman part was pure BS but Batman had alot of feats under his run and i mean ALOT and as much as i didn't like it as much as you it wasn't that strange to me given he was really really pissed off at both he wasn't trying to reason with slade like the first time they met which was a true win for slade after a long and hard fight that hurt both of them but agree to disagree :)

This isn't the only thing that has happened in King's run which is stupid. He made Batman lose to Talia and then made Catwoman beat Talia despite Catwoman admitting she'd never held a blade before. His run is littered with inconsistencies and therefore should not be taken seriously.

I think they are matched to me as i see Deathstroke as Batman dark mirror both had wins over each other and stalemat each other all the time.

Nope.

Both Pre 52 and New 52/Rebirth Slade beat Bruce.

All Pre 52 Fights:

In Deathsroke #7 Slade beat Bruce soundly.

In Detective Comics #710 a nefed Slade beat Bruce twice and Bruce only takes him out at the end with a surprise attack.

In Infinite Crisis Bruce needed help from Nightwing and Robin to beat Slade.

All New 52/Rebirth Fights:

In Deathstroke #5 a nerfed Slade stalemates Bruce.

In Batman #28 Bruce beats Slade due to PIS.

In Deathstroke #34 Slade beats Bruce while holding back and Bruce has a home turf advantage.

Deathman2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Deathman2000

@arkhamasylum3: slade didn't beat him easily in Deathstroke 7 it was very tough fight that both suffer from it and slade was hurt very very badly from that fight

But it still a win for slade

In detective comics batman took his rifle and knocked him out with it didn't feel like cheap shot when there was a fight going on

That's a win for bats

Deathstroke 5 yes it was stalemate but stroke did say that Batman was kicking his ass so he will try to lower his guard by telling him about his son so he could go more easy on him but i agree it still a stalemate

In deathstroke 35

You said *He stalemated Bruce while Bruce had the home terf advantage*

Now you say he beat Bruce?

Also what more gear bruce used that were better than a sword, stick with laser, an heavy machine gun in the fight

That was stalemate as you said before but i feel Bruce put more and was better and tbh outside of here most places i went to and even on youtube most see Bruce as the better of the two in that fight but i respect different opinion like yours

No fight between the two was easy for any of them and you could call batman win over slade PIS (and i do agree their fights should never be like that ) but it still a win IMO

ArkhamAsylum3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arkhamasylum3: slade didn't beat him easily in Deathstroke 7 it was very tough fight that both suffer from it

But it still a win for slade

Yup. Never said he won easily though.

In detective comics batman took his rifle and knocked him out with it didn't feel like cheap shot when there was a fight going on

It was. Slade beat Bruce twice in the same issue and only lost because he had to constantly run after his target so he couldn't finish Bruce and Bruce capitalised on it by taking him out with a surprise attack when Slade tried to snipe his target. It's a solid win for Slade.

Deathstroke 5 yes it was stalemate but stroke did say that Batman was kicking his ass so he will try to lower his guard by telling him about his son so he could go more easy on him but i agree it still a stalemate

You say this and completely ignore the fact that Slade said had he been in proper fighting condition he would beat Bruce in 3 moves.

In deathstroke 35

You said *He stalemated Bruce while Bruce had the home terf advantage*

Now you say he beat Bruce?

Someone pointed out to me that he actually won. Bruce was bleeding out which Slade said himself meanwhile their is no mention of Slade's injuries being lethal. Slade won.

Also what more gear bruce used that were better than a sword, stick with laser, an heavy machine gun in the fight

I'll post scans tomorrow.

That was stalemate as you said before

Debunked.

but i feel Bruce put more and was better

See entire post. Bruce's only win against Slade was under the pen of a moron so he's definitley inferior.

and tbh outside of here most places i went to and even on youtube most see Bruce as the better of the two in that fight but i respect different opinion like yours

Biased fanboys think that Bruce won but if you look at the fight objectively you'll notice Slade is superior.

Deathman2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arkhamasylum3: ahhhh, while i agree with you on few things the rest i don't agree at all

But i will get back to you soon to continue this but for now let's agree to disagree

ArkhamAsylum3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arkhamasylum3: ahhhh, while i agree with you on few things the rest i don't agree at all

But i will get back to you soon to continue this but for now let's agree to disagree

Ok.

:)

Nathaniel_Adam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#22  Edited By Nathaniel_Adam

At the end of their fight Slade had a skull fracture, which is a harmless injury compared to Batman suffering from massive blood loss not being able to walk on his own, so Slade had to drag him out of the cave. Slade, even not officially, was the winner in my opinion.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

At the end of their fight Slade had a skull fracture, which is a harmless injury compared to Batman suffering from massive blood loss not being able to walk on his own, so Slade had to drag him out of the cave. Slade, even not officially, was the winner in my opinion.

Deathman2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Deathman2000

@nathaniel_adam: I feel bruce wins

when both knocked out at the end because bruce was bleeding from the stab and slade had cracked skull

Bruce woke up before him and Slade would have been still knocked out but Bruce woke him up using the electric gloves he even said "Wake up"

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-aSvhi_ZIYOA/W4_d4dIhCRI/AAAAAAAAAxU/kc4wBq-QB4M0CsW6j3FdsAhFI_3V6hW7gCHMYCw/s1600/RCO005.jpg

Yes, you could say Bruce would have bleed to death then and Slade would heal but that's thanks to his healing factor not because he was better at that fight and he went for the kill while Bruce wasn't trying too...so to me the first who woke up out of the two was the winnier here plus for a guy who was bleeding to death he was trading blows with Slade just as hard

And that while very funny moment was still pretty impressive and he's only human not a meta like Slade

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ZURvIu-eAqE/W4_d49QJsaI/AAAAAAAAAxg/10oSKNXgDAQMJs_Z1mVIane6N6YKj7BbgCHMYCw/s1600/RCO006.jpg

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-LaF6rOZop2g/W4_d5mgAOMI/AAAAAAAAAxw/_9CblLGoGAEtHGuannJKc6kmyapHiuzdQCHMYCw/s1600/RCO007.jpg

Nathaniel_Adam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Nathaniel_Adam

@deathman2000: I respect your opinion and you make a valid point about Batman waking up before Slade. Also, I could see Slade's unconsciouss for the reason that Batman was using power gauntlets (designed to fight Superman) to accomplish that, repeatedly hitting his head. Though, the one that does more lasting damage in a fight, is a better win condition or criterion to determine (bleeding out is more severe than fractured skull) which one rather the winner is, IMO. Also given his tactical genius, I'm questioning 'Stroke's approach coming in this suit, considering the fact how easily Batman rips off his mask (that could be due to the power gauntlets though). He says Batman found a way to bypass his Ikon Suit before hence this suit but generally it doesn't seem to be super durable at all, just a bad choice.

Anyways, Batman chose to resort to his power gaunlets, which are obviously overpowered things, to gain advantage. That's another indication of otherwise Deathstroke' superior power-level, as I'm assuming the OP has them with regular gear.

darthjhawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#26  Edited By darthjhawk  Moderator

I’d give it to Slade based off pure rebirth feats and showings. Bruce will make him work for it though.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Slade still wins with mid difficulty.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c443c2a6994d
deactivated-5c443c2a6994d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Slade wrecks solely based on their actual showings. Rebirth Batman is lackluster, and even his good feats are driven down by his inconsistency. Based on their battles though, it’s a definite stalemate. Priest’s intentions were quite clear, needless to say.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Slade wrecks solely based on their actual showings. Rebirth Batman is lackluster, and even his good feats are driven down by his inconsistency. Based on their battles though, it’s a definite stalemate. Priest’s intentions were quite clear, needless to say.

Priest's intentions were clear yes, they demonstrate Slade's superiority. Batman would have died, Slade had nothing more than a fractured skull and that's while Bruce had the advantage due to home turf.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c443c2a6994d
deactivated-5c443c2a6994d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@riddlerfan77:

Batman would have died, Slade had nothing more than a fractured skull

Yes, and the only reason he ended up with that sword cut is he was being sloppy, out of all his other options he neglected to choose, he literally chose to get into CQC and just beat down Slade, granted with power gauntlets, but he got sloppy with that tactic after his tactic of constantly keeping Slade off-balance through his equipment and distractions, as well as keeping himself on the evasive rather than getting into close quarters combat against someone with much better physicals than himself to the point he would dominate him in close quarters (this interpretation is supported and literally just reworded from Priest himself in DC Nation #1 interview). Possibly because of the emotional conflict between them, with Slade's "you envy me." I mean, just look at the scans; something like that isn't applicable in a 1v1 match such as herein. Regardless, right after this, after they dealt all the damage they did to each other, they were still matching each other in close quarters combat, there was no conclusive winner.

I'm not going to make excuses for turning this as Bruce winning just because of that, I mean by the same token Bruce had other advantages like the bats he used to distract and disorient Slade in the fight, keeping him off-balanced, but yet again, by the same token, Slade seemingly had experience with the Batcave and installed his own set of weaponry, like this minigun blaster he planted in the Batmobile that's not even his standard battle gear. Although I have no idea why people say "Bruce needed to use power gauntlets designed to fight freaking Superman." so what? That's literally his standard gear, the gauntlets he wears and that he will wear hear, saying that matters is like saying Wolverine needing a healing factor and adamantium skeleton to be so overpowered is a factor that changes anything, it doesn't, he has him in any standard battle forum fight.

They ended up stalemating all the way through, the end of Priest-Stroke #34 and their continued attempt to beat other down I posted in Priest-Stroke #35 make that very obviously clear, I have no idea why people need to nitpick on such irrelevant details that everyone recognizes. Regardless, I didn't really need to go through that, your first argument is debunked by two things:

1. The fact that it's irrelevant, both were faltering in the cave, and neither would have survived without helping each other out of the cave, it's a stalemate, they kept trying to beat down each other, to win, and they couldn't, it was a stalemate from the start and remained a stalemate to the end.
  2. Bruce had bandaged that wound if you look closely, it was not any more of a problem than Slade's bandaged fractured skull. It's something people missed for some strange reason, but we clearly see Slade faltering more than Bruce, he's the one dropping, forcing them to drop off their climb out of the cave, I don't know about you but that seems to indicate Slade's injury is more severe. Then, they fall, and the fall makes Bruce heavily scream out in pain, that's how he dropped dead (well, near-death), the fall seemed to have done enough for the wound to drop him (even tho Slade took the brunt of the fall).

It was a stalemate, and by stalemate I don't mean it could go either way, no it was a real stalemate, they had a long drawn out fight and even after Slade gave Bruce that wound, and after Bruce fractured his skull, they kept matching each other. I don't think either maintained the upperhand to be honest with you.

and that's while Bruce had the advantage due to home turf.

What? What advantage did he have to home-turf? He didn't bombard Slade with rockets from the Batmobile, all he used/got from the Batcave were power gauntlets (which is part of the standard energy absorption equipment Priest has been giving him mind you, ergo, irrelevant) and a small army of Bats to disorient him. The best I could you see arguing is being more familiar with the surroundings, but I didn't see Bruce doing anything exactly incredible with it, is there anything he did I'm missing here? Either way, by the same token, Slade seemingly went through the Batcave and stashed a minigun blaster in the Batmobile.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DS

Avatar image for deactivated-5bead3b49604c
deactivated-5bead3b49604c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Slade wins 7/10

But it will not be a stomp or an easy win. Batman will make Slade work for it. People are forgetting Batman is bloodlusted here.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bfacc841bb8f
deactivated-5bfacc841bb8f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman beats Slade's ass into coma

I don't see Slade beating a blood lusted Batman

jackiplier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By jackiplier

Bump

And stalemate. Seriously, all their actual one on one fights thus far has been stalemates. I don’t understand how people can give lame excuses for the cave fight like this.

Home advantage? Deathstroke is the one who went after Bruce and prepared for the fight. The only thing Batman grabbed for the fight was the glove. Deathstroke was also using Batman’s weapon against him.

Fist for fighting Superman? That’s literally Deathstroke’s assumption. Do you really think Deathstroke would survive a punch meant for Superman? Are we literally going to ignore the fact that has weapons too?

Deathstroke is not trying to kill Batman? So? Batman literally doesn’t kill either. Sure, let’s ignore the fact that Deathstroke thinks Batman would’ve killed him if he didnt have things holding him back. The thing is, they both could’ve killed each other should they choose to. A Batman who is trying to kill Deathstroke would’ve killed him, and a Deathstroke who is trying to kill Batman would do the same.

I really want to know when will people stop buying into the myth of “Deathstroke won against Batman every single time” while only capable of bringing that one fight.

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

Batman and Deathstroke are even now after Batman #86. There should be no doubt Batman is more skilled than him. Deathstroke didn't have his best equipment. Fair game Batman didn't have much better gear either here.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for randybutternubs
RandyButterNubs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Five cells for Deathstroke? Makes sense.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randybutternubs: he had a team of killers with him but batman set traps for them.

Avatar image for randybutternubs
RandyButterNubs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By RandyButterNubs

@comic_book_fan: Ah ok, though 5 cells would make sense due to how dangerous Slade is.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

@randybutternubs: 2 of them were drawn like wolverine and elektra

They looked like Cheshire and Ras Al Ghul to me. If so, I don't know why Ras would be working under another assassin.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comic_book_fan said:

@randybutternubs: 2 of them were drawn like wolverine and elektra

They looked like Cheshire and Ras Al Ghul to me. If so, I don't know why Ras would be working under another assassin.

ok i will admit  i had not seen cheshire in alot of comics but  that doesn't look like ras to me i mean now that you kind of mention it it kinda does but he looks more like wolverine in this
ok i will admit i had not seen cheshire in alot of comics but that doesn't look like ras to me i mean now that you kind of mention it it kinda does but he looks more like wolverine in this

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided