Batman (Nolanverse) Runs The Gauntlet (H2H)

• 56 results
KigreTheViking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By KigreTheViking
No Caption Provided

Vs.

Round 1: Elektra (from Netflix)

No Caption Provided

Round 2: Batroc (from Marvel Cinematic Universe)

No Caption Provided

Round 3: Black Widow (from Marvel Cinematic Universe)

No Caption Provided

Round 4: Mother Russia (from Kick-Ass 2)

No Caption Provided

Round 5: Batman (from DCEU)

No Caption Provided

Rules:

The location is a random City.

All in character.

Purely H2H. No weapons.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084
deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I haven't seen Kick-Ass 2, but besides from Mother Russia he should clear with moderate difficulty.

Snake-White

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm tempted to say he stops at 3 or 4. As great as the Batman movies were, he got his butt handed to him when faced against anyone who was decently skilled, and generally won through plot devices.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Stops at Batroc

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@snake-white: Finally someone gets it. His track record is horrible, yet for some reason CV still hypes him.

Loses repeatedly to Ras, gets gased by Scarecrow, gets beat around by dogs, Mobster goons, Joker goons, Joker, Bane and Bane yet again.

He doesn't even have a serious win over anybody with a name.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably stops at 4.

Avatar image for indomitableregal
IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Might stop at 3 (Widow). Will stop at 4 (Russia).

Green_Tea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

stops at either 3 or 4.

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 70

Without gear, Widow should be below Batroc (who I don't see Bruce beating). Honestly, even Elektra would be a tough win for him (assuming he could even do it). He can beat Widow without her gear though.

jayskee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lubub55: Bats is significantly stronger and more durable, but I think Elektra carries a slight skill edge, and if it's his post-BB Batsuit, he's more vulnerable to knives and gunfire, and Elektra happens to carry two sais. She may not be able to hurt him with kicks and punches, but she definitely can with her sais and (again), I think she has a slight skill edge.

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayskee said:

Stops at 3

I think he could beat Widow if she doesn't have her gadgets (and the OP specified that it was strictly H2H).

samconery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 3

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@samconery: Not without gear. Bats has vastly better durability and is no worse in strength or H2H skill. Widow has a speed advantage, but that's about it.

samconery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shroudofsorrow: dude black widow goes against super soldiers far far superior to batman and gives them trouble.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@samconery: She has never given any of the soldiers trouble. The best she has done is snuck up on Bucky.

Marishtar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GeorgeWBush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loses all

DSTREET45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By DSTREET45

Stops at Mother Russia. Widow should be lower.

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By mrmonster

Stops at 1

samconery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lubub55: she gave crossbones who is many times better than bane and batman a hell of a time. She can fight with her hands tied. Can fight hydra soldiers in an open area, beat mind controlled hawkeye. She is basically a level dceu batman who would stomp nolan batman

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Only cause of his suit does he beat elektra. Stops at batroc

Avatar image for deactivated-61a1b6940ec47
deactivated-61a1b6940ec47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I personally rate batroc over widow, and I don't think bats can take a guy who traded blows with cap

Delta16807

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Delta16807

I consider Mother Russia to be highly overrated here. I can see her losing to the number 2 and three contestant with feats. I think Elektra could beat some of the others; but at this point doesn't have the feats to prove it.

However, it doesn't matter. At PEAK (before he was in poor fighting form, which caused him to lose to Bane the first time around anyway) - he should clear all the way up to Batfleck. After which, Batfleck teaches Nolan Batman a lesson he will not soon forget, in a very one sided affair :)

Gotoucanario

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Prime batsie probably loses at 4 but has a chance of reaching 5 and then absolutely stopping there.

Avatar image for black_of_shadow
Black_Of_Shadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

At PEAK (before he was in poor fighting form, which caused him to lose to Bane the first time around anyway) - he should clear all the way up to Batfleck.

Bane's physical advantage was enough to beat Batman without very much difficulty at all, granted Batman wasn't in shape then, but even after the pit Batman was still fighting a losing battle, he stood his ground but the fight clearly asserted Bane as superior; hence why for every few hits Batman landed, Bane's one did more damage.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

KigreTheViking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jexsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nolanverse Batman is simply not fast enough to fight Black Widow. Mother Russia should be before Batroc, though.

Black_Of_Shadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batroc is impressive enough to take a few hits from Cap but all of the hit's Batroc landed on Cap came when he caught him off-guard. After Cap put the shield away he downed Batroc in 20 seconds.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 anthp2000  Moderator

Doesn't clear at all.

Stops anywhere from 3-5.

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruce shouldn't have much trouble with Elektra and would have a harder time with Batroc but should really be able to win both of those, especially if he's wearing his suit. It's not an enormous boost but it's a durability and striking boost all the same. Seeing as this is purely hand-to-hand I think Bruce has a decent chance against Natasha, but I would still lean towards the Avenger. She's probably similarly skilled but she also has quite an acrobatic fighting style that I don't think Bruce would deal with very well, based on his own fighting style and those of his past opponents.

I don't see Bruce beating Mama Russia or Muderfleck, as both are physically superior and the latter is generally more impressive skilfully.

Delta16807

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@delta16807 said:

At PEAK (before he was in poor fighting form, which caused him to lose to Bane the first time around anyway) - he should clear all the way up to Batfleck.

Bane's physical advantage was enough to beat Batman without very much difficulty at all, granted Batman wasn't in shape then, but even after the pit Batman was still fighting a losing battle, he stood his ground but the fight clearly asserted Bane as superior; hence why for every few hits Batman landed, Bane's one did more damage.

I have always been of the belief that Batman at his peak, with being in shape - would have beaten Bane there. Batman beat Ras, who pretty much through him out of the league anyway. Batman was just that good. I don't think anyone can conclusively know this one way or the other, but that is what I have always viewed it as; where Batman was on another level before.

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

he could possibly lose every round except the mother russia round.

Black_Of_Shadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@delta16807: Ra's was beating Batman in combat, he lost because Batman exploited the environment.

Delta16807

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@delta16807: Ra's was beating Batman in combat, he lost because Batman exploited the environment.

Batman seemed to be the one moving Ras to where he wanted him to be; and laid a few great moves in, despite the counterattack from Ras that was also pretty good.

I don't see it the same way you do.

Black_Of_Shadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Black_Of_Shadow

@delta16807: Ra's Al Ghul beat Batman in H2H.

Batman needed the environment to win; he exploited it to his advantage. In a pure hand to hand contest, this is what happened to Batman after a decent exchange:

Loading Video...

From 2:35 he pins Batman and taunts him. Then, at 3:09 Ra's realizes he's been tricks, Batman capitalizes on that and leaves him to die.

Ra's beat Batman in a fight. This is clearly seen in the video as Ra's beats and chokes Batman.

DottiestMoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 4

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

I think his suit offers just enough protection to give Elektra a hard time. He wins a majority against her and loses the rest.

mexcomics2078

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rebake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batroc is actually a high difficulty fight, possibly 50/50. But I do think Batroc has the edge based on scaling. He's a tank for a peak human. He got up from Cap's shield strike and flipped after taking knee strikes. He was slammed through a door and hit in the face by Cap and was able to run after waking up. At least equal and possibly above Batman's blunt damage resistance even with armor. I don't see Batman putting him down quickly with just punches and kicks. Batman will use blunt force as his main means of attack. Batroc's strikes can faze Cap who has a body that can shatter stone or concrete by slamming into it. Cap was breathing heavily, suggest the kick knocked the wind out of him. Cap only started breathing heavily after he went to retrieve his shield and Batroc kicked him. He wasn't breathing heavily after running circles around Falcon. Batroc's striking will be felt through the armor and he's more acrobatic. I get that he doesn't have as many feats as people would like, but based on what he's shown, I can't imagine Batman doing better in unarmed combat. I can see him flipping away from knee strikes that Cap put effort into. The scaling tells me Batman either eventually loses or he barely wins. Batroc isn't Cap level but he's superhuman compared to real life humans. Widow also hits above her weight and is quite durable for a human despite her low armor and supposed lack of enhancements. She can for sure win based on how she fought Bucky unarmed and a lot of other feats. Batman's not taking those hits as well nor getting strangled by Widow's legs. Bane's pillar damaging punches is overrated. It's a hollow support structure that didn't break apart like a solid column would. It wasn't a feat outside of what these peak human opponents can do. Batman soaking those hits is decent, but doesn't make him immune to Batroc or Widow's strikes. The way Widow takes out fodder, she can match Bane's striking with sufficient momentum behind her attacks. Batroc should be able to hit harder with kicks. He kicked open a metal door with ease and ran to a spot where he could ambush Cap.

This is my assessment based on scaling. Stops at 2 or 3.

ChampionJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2