... takes on...
Ok, a lot of people said that Christopher Nolan's Batman isn't as capable as some people make him out to be, and I decided to find a new way on how I can test his limits.
So Chris Nolan's Batman gets pitted against Bajirao Singham, the super-cop from India.
- Both are peak human-level heroes.
- Batman has advantages of gadgets and strategy on his side.
- Singham defies physics in all of his action scenes.
Most of you already watched the Batman live action films and know about his feats, so I'm going to post feats for Singham in my next post on this thread.
Conditions are simple:
- Christopher Nolan's Batman vs Singham
- Random encounter for both sides, so as to keep it fair for both sides.
- Batman is in his peak form as seen in The Dark Knight (2008).
- Singham is in his peak form as seen in the Singham movie (2011).
- In-character for both sides.
- H2H combat, with gadgets and other weapons allowed.
- Fight takes place on an empty place with full of furniture and hard objects (Makeshift weapons).
- No BFR.
- Winner via knocking out or incapacitating opponent.