Batman (Hellbat Armor) vs Deathstroke (Ikon, Godkiller)

• 52 results
Thewhiteronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Batman with the Hellbat Suit vs Deathstroke with the Ikon Suit and Godkiller

Conditions:

• No prep
  • Start 500 feet apart
  • Fight takes place in Gotham

Hellbat Batman

No Caption Provided

VERSUS

Deathstroke with the Ikon Suit and Godkiller Sword

No Caption Provided

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Batman

Apocofist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Slade.

AbelHsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bat God wins.

g2_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

Batman would kick his ass.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 anthp2000  Moderator  Online

Bats had a serious fight with Darkseid in this suit.
Slade had a "fight" against a holding back Supes.

I'd say Bats can win though generally, the Ikon Godkiller could be argued to be superior.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@anthp2000: Batman never had a serious fight with Darkseid. All he did was stagger him for a bit

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By anthp2000  Moderator  Online

@brucerogers said:

@anthp2000: Batman never had a serious fight with Darkseid. All he did was stagger him for a bit

Guy stomped his head to the ground and Bruce got back up. Then he managed to again break out of his grip.

Maybe it's not that serious, but still, it's mroe serious than catching Supes off guard and escaping.

the_wspanialy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman, though he has to be quick about it. If Slade is able to hold on long enough, Hellbat's metabolism draining kills Bruce.

Cosmic_Templar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman with mid difficulty.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a89ca5697052
deactivated-5a89ca5697052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@g2_ said:

Batman would kick his ass.

Avatar image for marvelanddcfan24
MarvelandDCfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman better feats

fabricolage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deathstroke could probably make the fight last long enough as Batman's life gets drained. Not sure who wins though

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Slade had a "fight" against a holding back Supes.

In which Superman did jack shit to him, despite hitting him with 5 solid punches and his heat vision. Don't go lowballing the feat now.

Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
deactivated-60fae469e992f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Slade

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hellbat

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

BATMAN

King_Nomarch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Didn't Priest say that Slade could take hits from Darkseid and not feel a thing while in the ikon suit? Anyway I think he can last long enough for the Hellbat to kill Bruce.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By green_skaar

Deathstroke

Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ehh, I'm not sure what DS is capable of

Ashutosh05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Ashutosh05

Batman, easily. It shouldn't even be the question, the guy reacted to omega beams and he can already dodge Superman's heat vision in his normal suit. And Darkseid practically admitted he lost.

Avatar image for digitalshooter9
DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

just dont

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.

Because I'm evil

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deathstroke stomps.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman stomps.

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deathstroke.

BabyDarkseid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

tj849

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

deathstroke512

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jay_z94: why?didn't Lois lane fight the eradicator with hellbat and won.

Daywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Daywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LET'S BE HONEST WITH EVERYONE NOW......SLADE TANKED HITS FROM SUPERMAN AND TOOK SHOTS WITH HIS HEAT VISION, AND BATMAN DAMNED NEAR DIES EVERY TIME HE PUTS THAT SUIT ON!!!!!

DARKSEID ALMOST MURKED HIM, AND THERE AIN'T NO WAY IN HELL THAT DEATHSTROKE CAN'T SPLIT HIS WIG!!!!!!

BRUCE DIES HERE, END OF F*CKIN DISCUSSION!!!!!!

Avatar image for crazyaltercatio
crazyaltercatio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By crazyaltercatio

@daywalker:

Nope that’s a poor argument. For a start if you had read the comic the moment superman actually tries the suit malfunctioned in one good punch. Hellbat hits harder than superman and hits even harder with the Devastator protocol activated. Slade can’t take a single punch from Batman at this point and the suit can go invisible. Heck Batman could suffocate Deathstroke in space, when Deathstroke with ikon fought superman he said superman could’ve done that too but superman is dumb. So there you have it, nothing like Darkseid can’t hurt Ikon suit, ikon suit was beaten by superman the moment he tried even a little bit, and Hellbat is above a trying superman. So Batman punches him and he’s KOd simple as that.

Avatar image for blackspidey2099
blackspidey2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Slade wins tbh

crazyaltercatio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By crazyaltercatio

@blackspidey2099: Dude he doesn’t. Read Superman (2016) issue 27 again, the suit malfunctioned the moment superman tried even a little bit, Hellbat hits harder then Supes. Deathstroke is a dead duck it’s just people take hype to seriously and forget later showings. Hellbat would literally oneshot the moment it turns invisible and connects one hit to deathstrokes head.

Edit: Is this a regular occurrence for people, like I’m aware your very knowledgeable in marvel so I can’t criticise you for not researching a DC character but I would’ve expected at least one person to have read the comic, everyone posts the picture of Supes punching DS but they don’t show the page after when Supes punches him threw a building and the suit stops working.

SquadDoubleYou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

could go either way

I'd bet on Slade

crazyaltercatio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Daywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LET'S BE HONEST WITH EVERYONE NOW......SLADE TANKED HITS FROM SUPERMAN AND TOOK SHOTS WITH HIS HEAT VISION, AND BATMAN DAMNED NEAR DIES EVERY TIME HE PUTS THAT SUIT ON!!!!!

DARKSEID ALMOST MURKED HIM GOOFING AROUND, AND THERE AIN'T NO WAY IN HELL THAT DEATHSTROKE CAN'T SPLIT HIS WIG!!!!!!

crazyaltercatio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@daywalker: what kinda tactic is this, repeated stuff, go read the comic before stating useless nonsense man. Darkseid made Batman have to over exert himself in the hellbat, Superman made Ikon malfunction with a single punch. Hellbat oneshots Slade, your only saving grace is I don’t know how to post anything on iOS.

Crimson_COMET

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Slade slips

Daywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathstroke512: LET'S BE HONEST WITH EVERYONE NOW......SLADE TANKED HITS FROM SUPERMAN AND TOOK SHOTS WITH HIS HEAT VISION, AND BATMAN DAMNED NEAR DIES EVERY TIME HE PUTS THAT SUIT ON!!!!!

DARKSEID ALMOST MURKED HIM GOOFING AROUND, AND THERE AIN'T NO WAY IN HELL THAT DEATHSTROKE CAN'T SPLIT HIS WIG!!!!!!

Avatar image for indomitableregal
IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crazyaltercatio: Curious, how do you think the Godkiller affects the outcome? Or do you think Bruce wins with the same ease?

crazyaltercatio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By crazyaltercatio

@indomitableregal:

Like I said in the superman (2016) 27 Supes hit DS heaps but the moment he got a little serious he destroyed the ikons shields with one punch, Hellbat is stronger then Supes and will do worse. Even with the Godkiller blade DS has already lost Supes, so why put him against a martial artist with stats above him, just look at the lastest Batman comic, bats was fighting DS using nothing but his guantlets, also Hellbat suit augments all his stats and can go invisible. Way I see it Slade throws an attack then Hellbat is gone and Slade gets KO’d even if shields are up.

Edit: how do I post scans on phone

Avatar image for indomitableregal
IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@indomitableregal:

Like I said in the superman (2016) 27 Supes hit DS heaps but the moment he got a little serious he destroyed the ikons shields with one punch, Hellbat is stronger then Supes and will do worse. Even with the Godkiller blade DS has already lost Supes, so why put him against a martial artist with stats above him, just look at the lastest Batman comic, bats was fighting DS using nothing but his guantlets, also Hellbat suit augments all his stats and can go invisible. Way I see it Slade throws an attack then Hellbat is gone and Slade gets KO’d even if shields are up.

Edit: how do I post scans on phone

Okay, few things.

1. Pretty sure you got the issue wrong. They fought early in the Deathstroke Rebirth run, and again in issue 30-something of Superman.
  2. I interpreted that scene differently. Seemed to me that after the initial flurry of blows from Superman (who was pissed at the time), the suit was already near capacity. That last hard blow just finished the job.
  3. Your description of how Batman wins isn't in character for him. He's not gonna take Slade out to space and suffocate him, nor is he gonna just go invisible and hit him in the head. And yes, Hellbat Batman can exceed Superman, but I don't see him hitting Slade as hard as he hit Darkseid, or as hard as Lois hit Eradicator, just from the jump. He'd likely start with weaker blows and go harder when he realizes they have no effect.
  4. Feels like you're downplaying the capabilities of the God Killer here. It has a high degree of adaptability and is basically sentient. And Superman wasn't Slade's target when he fought him with the God Killer. Actually, he tried to reason with him during that fight.

I'm not saying Deathstroke can straight up beat Bruce here, but I don't think it's completely impossible that between the Ikon suit and the God Killer, he might outlast him.

**You post scans the same way you do on a laptop/desktop. Just go to your mobile browser settings, and put it in Desktop Mode first. Then you'll get the options to insert pics/vids.

UltraPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The punches that Superman threw at Deathstroke were powerful enough to damage Superman's capillaries, so clearly the suit can take a punch and whatever Batman hits him with is going to be sent back at him. Also the godkiller sword was helping him go toe to toe with Wonder Woman and Superman so I think Slade's got this.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I still think The Hellbat Suit is superior to the Ikon suit. In a match where both have equal physical capabilities Batman will always beat Deathstroke. The only reason Deathstroke is able to beat Bruce now is because of he is a Metahuman. Which he himself has stated. Deathstroke isn't outfighting Bruce with the Hellbat suit. It's just not going to happen. He'd be fighting a Batman with bootleg Justice League powers.

Enigma22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Didn't Batman design this armor so he could get toe to toe against the likes of Darkseid? I don't see Deathstroke taking this.

Daywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Daywalker

@enigma22:

That is the entire point:

Bat Man has never gone toe to toe with DARKSEID, and it's apparent that his suit would kill him lonnnng before DARKSEID would ever get the opportunity to do it himself!!!!!!

Now try throwing an amped up DEATHSTROKE in a suit that can tank hits from SUPERMAN, along with the GODKILLER blade that he was using and more than holding his own against Wonder Woman AND SUPERMAN, and I would say that Slade would prolong this fight long enough so that Bruce's suit would kill him any friggin ways!!!!!!!

Sorry, Bat fans, but there's no way in Hades that Bruce is going to win this, because Slade is just too good!!!!!!!!!

Ain't gonna ever happen, because as the fight progresses, Bruce gets weaker and weaker, and let's not forget that Slade is a METAHUMAN from the jump, shall we???????

BAT MAN DIES HERE!!!!!!!!!

End of discussion!!!!!!!

X-RAX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I love both Slade and Batman but Hellbat should stomp. Hellbat defeated Darkseid after being terribly weakened. He had already defeated Kalibak, his army and Godfrey. Not to mention Hellbat can use Devastator. That thing destroyed a demon casually stomping Etrigan and Etrigan sent Supes to the moon with a punch. That's not even mentioning the fact that Lois did way better than Supes with the suit when fighting the Eradicator.

Hellbat STOMPS.

X-RAX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers