No Caption Provided
jackiplier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By jackiplier

Is this Sonbox armor vs Odin in Odin armor or Tony Stark in Odin armor? Anything we know about what Odin Armor can do other than the usual stuff + substitute for Odin before gaining back his full strength? Are we comparing the suits alone or do we put pilots into consideration? Since there's we don't know if the armor can prevent Sonbox’s cells manipulation, rewriting and brainwashing but it is irrelevant if we ignore pilots' involvement.

BalancedTruth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman stomps

Oraculi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eeef said:

Son Box Bat-suit was shown to be a whole lot more powerful, than a suit that struggled with street tier Elves.

what's the feat of these suits?

they look awesome and I want to know more

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can I get feats for both of these suits?

Oraculi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oraculi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oraculi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@doctordamn: idk

I think it manipulated the DNA of the JL

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Iron All-Father had pretty shitty showings. Odin by himself looks better with past feats. Galaxy busting is probably too much for Batman.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d7ba2bb87d2e
deactivated-5d7ba2bb87d2e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Odin doesn't need the suit to win.

noah_ouellette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pretty sure bat isn’t galactic so. Odin stomps

tethadam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why did Odin make an Iron Man Odin armor when the destroyer armor is already more powerful than the Iron Man Armor?

Oraculi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tethadam said:

Why did Odin make an Iron Man Odin armor when the destroyer armor is already more powerful than the Iron Man Armor?

Current Odin is weaker much much much much much much much weaker

Warlockmage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 3

#19  Edited By Warlockmage

@oraculi said:
@tethadam said:

Current Odin is weaker much much much much much much much weaker

and Aaron really really really hates Odin

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Why do writers insist on trying to make Batman like Iron Man? The wank with him will never end.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Wolfrazer

.....I'm at a loss honestly with all these suits with Bats and Tony. Even moreso with Bats, just...why, ok maybe a few slim armored suits but nothing so ridiculously stupid. Like the Beyond suit is fine.

Voidwatcher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Firstly the dark elves are wildly inconsistent in the war of the realms and odin is weakened beyond anything. We don't know how strong the armor is though as Aron is focusing more on the war to show any high feats or stuff. Also it appears Odin was defeated by a combination of magic from malekith,the sword version of venom symbiote which may or may not be similar to necro sword and a huge explosion from black bifrost

jackiplier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolfrazer: The story that comes with this suit is amazing though.

jackiplier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone1996: maybe he has been consistently like this in JL books and there are always people like you who just won’t accept it?

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jackiplier: When I think of Batman, I don't think of suits like...like that. I think of a master detective with a varying number of gadgets and perhaps some specialized suits that help him on his level of crime. The suit like that and others like it...I mean at that point, is he even Batman anymore? Those suits don't make him Batman, it's just turning him into another character entirely.

jackiplier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By jackiplier

@wolfrazer: In case you don’t know, this suit is actually originally made by him in the future where the multiverse is facing a crisis. And in this future, Batman decided to brainwash everyone who won’t side with him by rewriting their cells and the suit is specifically created for that purpose since that is literally the only way to save the world. It is a Batman that’s desperate enough to do such thing to his friends so you can argue he’s basically another character entirely.

Although I don’t see Batman the same way as you do though, maybe because my focus on “Batman” is usually more geared towards him in JLA books as opposed to his solo series. I see him more of a human who manages to stand alongside a group of people with godlike powers and still be considered their equals.

Usually when a character’s gains power they usually don’t have especially when they are temporary, I wont have a problem and feel as if they are not “that character” as long as they aren’t out of character. Which is why things like Tom King’s Wally and Batman bothers me more and make me feel like those aren’t them, eventhough their power and look remains the same.

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By mbatz

Batman wins

I can understand people saying why is Batman becoming more like iron man, but he is and isn’t, it’s all about his character.

Batman wants to be prepared for anything, any quantifiable information on league members Batman will use to prepare himself.

In this case future Batman made a suit designed to kill trillions, as in everyone in that universe, meaning all kryptonians, martians, speedsters all meta humans and normal people that’s why it was made.

The story is confusing but basically killing people in the original universe would fuse that person with there counterpart in the new universe made by the world forger because batemite and Mr. Mxy were having a tantrum in the original universe

So kill WW and her soul will be fused with WW soul of the new universe that the world forger created

Edit: Correction the suit was made to kill everyone in the original multiverse that resisted the merging of the old and new universe so mainly the league and anyone else that can resist multiversal changes like speedsters, sorcerers etc

So not trillions i was thrown off by a YouTube video that’s said that then i read the actual comic

Voidwatcher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This battle can't be decisive as there are too many questions about it. The upper limits of both armors are unknown and one armor has not even been shown on panels that much.

jackiplier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By jackiplier

@mbatz: Not kill, just reconfigure them by cells replacing. Which pretty much is killing but just to distinguish it from being actually able to physically surpress those beings. The suit’s other function is to detect to see if a person is necessary to be converted.

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By mbatz

@voidwatcher: @jackiplier:

I agree there are to many unknowns,

But Odin was taken down by street level elves not even malekith it was he’s underlings

The final bat suit took on the justice league, and superman punches the world forger the brother of the anti-monitor and the monitor so hard it dented the earth and Batman was fine suggesting the suit had far better durability than Odins suit

You can’t not say the final bat suit is stronger, it was designed to merge all people who resisted in the original multiverse with their counterparts in the new multiverse

This includes kryptonians, Amazon’s, lanterns, speedsters, martians all other metahumans

Final bat suit wins with feats

Edit: Jackiplier is your name reference to the jokers real name Jack Napier

Voidwatcher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mbatz: firstly yes agree by feats batman wins but just to correct you the street tier elves did nothing to odin's armor. They were kicking ass when the bifrost blew up and next we know that malekith has them bound by venom in sword form

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

maybe he has been consistently like this in JL books and there are always people like you who just won’t accept it?

Too bad all of the armors he makes end up being shit.

Avatar image for firestarlord73194
FireStarLord73194

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The bat suit supposed to reset the multiverse or something like that bat suit wins

jackiplier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By jackiplier

@noone1996: or all of them end up being lowballed by people like you. Lol... Weren’t you one of the ones that says base Black Panther beats Hellbat because “Hellbat is overrated”?

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jackiplier: No I never said that, but his armors truly are overrated garbage and failures.

Voidwatcher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mbatz: more and more it seems that the elves are packing serious punches, they even brought doom to his knees. Doom who on many occassions has been close to team buster and he just took galactus down a few issues ago. I think the battle will be tighter than i thought it would be

jackiplier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By jackiplier

@noone1996: oh, right. It wasn’t Black Panther, but Deathstroke.

EDIT: Actually, nvm. You said that for both Black Panther AND Deathstroke. Am I being trolled?

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

That Odin armour wasn't amazing tbh. Lost to Dark Elf fodder. The Final Suit doesn't have a lot of physical feats- but it seems more competent than that.

Voidwatcher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diarrhearegatta: since when malekith with venom blade and a massive explosion from bifrost is fodder? Also the elves kicked the ass off victorious who was powered by power cosmic

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diarrhearegatta: since when malekith with venom blade and a massive explosion from bifrost is fodder? Also the elves kicked the ass off victorious who was powered by power cosmic

I'm afraid "massive explosion from bifrost" isn't very quantifiable. And how much Power Cosmic did it have anyway?

Voidwatcher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diarrhearegatta: thing is current marvel is not much into quantifying anything, for example victorius had enough cosmic power that reed thought it was a herald of galactus. She matched human torch easily and beat him.

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@voidwatcher: Not really

Dr Doom did defeat Galactus but that’s misleading

It’s about how he beat Galactus

They didn’t engage in combat instead doom used his machinery to phase him throw a mountain and incapacitate him so that they could use him as a power source for Latveria

Dr. Doom right now doesn’t have any durability feats that put him anywhere close to WW let alone superman

Please keep in mind I’m talking about current doom not long ago was infamous iron man

Doom in his current suit has no feats

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@voidwatcher: On top of that

The Final Bat Suit is supposed to be stronger than Hellbat suit

As Batman wouldn’t make a weaker suit to kill potentially trillions as I explained above people reading this look at previous posts to understand Batman kills them but doesn’t actually

Also the final bat suit already has feats such as beating everyone in the justice league except for superman as they didn’t engage in combat

Odin in current marvel was almost killed by a couple of elves without the suit as he got stabbed, he’d be dead if not for Asgardian regeneration and teleportation

So this is what it is

You have a suit that is injured by magic swords

Then you have a suit that is impenetrable to WW sword which is one of the strongest swords in fiction

Who is stronger

Avatar image for deactivated-5d59ee082aecf
deactivated-5d59ee082aecf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I believe the bat suit is better as much as I dislike admitting that currently odin is massive jobber

del_torro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Isn't Odins armor made of pure vibranium

Aristeaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pretty sure Batmans Son Box armor was going to ( or has, depending on your point of view ), TP'd the entirety of the justice league at once. Including MMH. Current Odin doesn't stand a chance against that.

UltraPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think the Batsuit also increased the spins of suns or something that gave Superman an amp, so I assume it could just manipulate the gravity of rotation of the planet he is fighting on and beat Iron Man

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey guys, the Odin suit still sucks and so does Odin himself

Avatar image for deactivated-5d3b5ee4922c4
deactivated-5d3b5ee4922c4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The bat suit supposed to reset the multiverse or something like that bat suit wins