#1 Edited by rogueshadow (29379 posts) - - Show Bio

Rules:

• DCEU Batman/CW Slade & Billy (Island feats only).
  • In character.
  • Basic knowledge.
  • Batman is in the Batsuit, Slade & Billy are in their military armour.
  • No Mirakuru.
  • Win by death or total knockout.
Batman (DCEU)
Batman (DCEU)

vs

Slade Wilson (Arrow)
Slade Wilson (Arrow)

&

Billy Wintergreen (Arrow)
Billy Wintergreen (Arrow)

Round One: Unarmed Combat.

Round Two: Billy & Slade have their Island swords.

Round Three: Standard (Island) gear. Begin on either side of a large abandoned warehouse in stealth.

Moderator Online
#2 Posted by rogueshadow (29379 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump.

Moderator Online
#3 Edited by Usha (3666 posts) - - Show Bio

Slade: "You think you can kill me kid?"

Bruce: "Don't believe everything you hear son."

Batfleck breaks their limbs. They weren't that great-ish.

#4 Posted by DarkRaiden (15466 posts) - - Show Bio

Slade takes this 1v1. Together they stomp.

#5 Posted by TheSuperor (6836 posts) - - Show Bio

Could go either way, team takes last round if Slade has a gun

#6 Posted by nfactor1995 (12942 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Team

2. Team

3. Batman

#7 Posted by nickzambuto (29288 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't understand. Why is Batfleck thought of so highly? He wasn't extraordinarily skilled, he actually had tremendous difficulty saving Martha and was tagged numerous times, even though the mercenaries were all spread out and he never fought more than three at once. When Oliver Queen fights swarms of mercenaries, he does it pretty easily and never ever gets tagged, and we know Slade is an equal to Oliver. Slade himself has literally speedblitzed a squad of five or six armored soldiers with only his sword in seconds. Batman was extremely strong but I don't think that's really anywhere near enough to warrant this respect he's getting. He's not super skilled and he's not super fast.

#8 Posted by hulkbuster94 (1005 posts) - - Show Bio

Slade and billy win.

#9 Posted by algorhythm511 (2684 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman all 3 rounds. His speed and evasion feats would be too much them. Plus his armor can tank a point blank gunshot to the head.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
#10 Edited by AllStarSuperman (43249 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto: Batman was a blur to those cops at the beginning, he was pretty fast.

#11 Posted by Vindex (55 posts) - - Show Bio

Round One: He may not have displayed incredible skill, but Batman still has the strength and speed to hold his own for a while. Slade and Wintergreen are going to provide a greater CQC challenge than the mercenaries that Batman fought, but given that his strength should allow him to break any grapples they might try to put him into, I'll give this round to Batman.

Round 2: This is where team Dual Color Masks could very well win, because of their modern tactical swords. The Batsuit's black areas are his best defense against their blades, but eventually, one of them is going to slash the grey areas. Again, he can't fight them nearly as easily as Lex's mercenaries, and his best bet in this fight is his armor. Ultimately, this is a tossup, and could feasibly go either way.

Round 3: Batman. Stealth gives him the ability to use his equipment to disable their firearms (assuming he discovers them in stealth), and ultimately, his gadgetry and stats should secure him the win here. However, if Slade and Wintergreen manages to take him by surprise, they also have a chance of victory (Slade - from stealth - quite easily slaughtered a group of Fyre's mercenaries back in season 1, using nothing but swords).

#12 Posted by Black_Arrow (10282 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto: He fought four guys at the same time not three.

#13 Posted by klbro123 (383 posts) - - Show Bio

batman beats them with no difficulty

Avatar image for deactivated-59c716930b8a6
#14 Posted by deactivated-59c716930b8a6 (9227 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't understand. Why is Batfleck thought of so highly? He wasn't extraordinarily skilled, he actually had tremendous difficulty saving Martha and was tagged numerous times, even though the mercenaries were all spread out and he never fought more than three at once. When Oliver Queen fights swarms of mercenaries, he does it pretty easily and never ever gets tagged, and we know Slade is an equal to Oliver. Slade himself has literally speedblitzed a squad of five or six armored soldiers with only his sword in seconds. Batman was extremely strong but I don't think that's really anywhere near enough to warrant this respect he's getting. He's not super skilled and he's not super fast.

An equal, eh?

Do you think Slade could put up a good fight against current Oliver?

#15 Posted by nickzambuto (29288 posts) - - Show Bio

@dreadpool10: Absolutely not. Everything I said was in the context of season 2 only. Oliver is Ra's al Ghul level now and Slade would need Mirakuru just to keep up.

#16 Posted by nickzambuto (29288 posts) - - Show Bio

@allstarsuperman: I don't know about that, we'd need to wait for the scene to get uploaded so that we can watch it again.

#17 Posted by reaverlation (25881 posts) - - Show Bio

@allstarsuperman: I don't know about that, we'd need to wait for the scene to get uploaded so that we can watch it again.

He moved as a blur but I agree that Batfleck is thought too highly. IMO, Oliver would almost beat Batfleck senseless

#18 Posted by jashro44 (53145 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto said:

He moved as a blur but I agree that Batfleck is thought too highly. IMO, Oliver would almost beat Batfleck senseless

I'd have to rewatch the scene but I don't even really remember seeing him. I think stealth could have been a contributing factor to that feat. I mean he ghosted superman so why can't he ghost some fodder cop?

#19 Posted by Sy8000 (35490 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman all rounds.

#20 Posted by nfactor1995 (12942 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto: That's why Oliver lost to Anarky twice and had legitimate trouble against a random demolitions guy (essentially fodder)? Because he's Ra's al Ghul level? How is Oliver supposed to keep up with a guy (Mirakuru Slade) who is significantly stronger, faster, more durable, and only 1 tier less skilled? Heck even if you want to argue that Oliver is a lot more skilled (2-3 tiers maybe?) how is he supposed to even hurt Slade?

#21 Posted by nickzambuto (29288 posts) - - Show Bio

@nfactor1995: A handful of inconsistencies are just that: *inconsistencies.* As in, they are *not the norm.* (using asterics for emphasis because I'm on me phone and can't italicize)The norm is Oliver steamrolling squads of HIVE agents effortlessly, fighting Darhk, stomping the Dark Archer, soloing his own team, fighting the Bee-man and only being impeded by his inability to inflict damage, firing four arrows simultaneously with pinpoint accuracy on four targets all at different angles and elevations, effortlessly tagging Lady Cop with a trick arrow, tagging Vandal Savage and briefly fighting him in CQC, literally speedblitzing eight armed mercenaries before anybody can react, snapping apart chains with his bare hands, momentarily breaking Damian Darhk's telekinesis with sheer willpower, outfighting Grant Wilson as a retired old man and once again only being impeded by his inability to inflict damage, I can literally go on. Oliver has good feats in almost every single episode. An inconsistency, by its definition, is not to be taken seriously. And when a show has 23 episodes per season half of which have to be pure filler, no I'm not even *surprised* that he has a couple inconsistencies.

Yes Oliver's character is skilled enough to fight Mirakuru Deathstroke legitimately now, if you don't think he would win that's fine, but it's the only way for the fight to be close. A depowered Slade would get wrecked even harder than Merlyn did.

#22 Posted by reaverlation (25881 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: Batman was in the corner just out of pan from the camera

#23 Posted by jashro44 (53145 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: Batman was in the corner just out of pan from the camera

Not sure what your saying here. Yes he started in the corner but than he moved out of the way.

#24 Posted by reaverlation (25881 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: Bruce moved like a blur when he moved out of the way

#25 Posted by jashro44 (53145 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: Bruce moved like a blur when he moved out of the way

I know which scene your talking about. I was just stating what I saw in that scene.

#26 Posted by nfactor1995 (12942 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto: Ah ok, that last paragraph is what I really cared about. What I took from your earlier post was that Mirakuru Slade would still get lose easily, just wouldn't be a curbstomp like you think Slade-Oliver would be. Yes I do think Deathstroke would beat current Oliver, but not stomp him by any means. There's just no real way I can think of that Oliver can put him down due to the Mirakuru and Slade's own skills in my opinion.

#27 Posted by MICKEY-MOUSE (36852 posts) - - Show Bio

Slade should solo.

Avatar image for spiderfan130666
#28 Posted by SpiderFan130666 (800 posts) - - Show Bio
#29 Posted by lubub55 (12943 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think there was actually any real difference between island Slade and present Slade, which means he should solo decisively.

#30 Posted by Sy8000 (35490 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for allstarsuperman
#31 Posted by AllStarSuperman (43249 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman.

Seriously why is he so underrated? He was impressive as hell.

#32 Posted by Black_Arrow (10282 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman.

#33 Edited by Nima_ (2104 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for captain_batman_ftw
#34 Posted by captain_batman_FTW (8905 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Slade and Billy

2. Slade and Billy

3. Batman

Unfortunately, DCEU Batman isn't anything like his comic counterpart when it comes to speed and combat awareness.

#35 Posted by RBT (28593 posts) - - Show Bio

People don't realize just how hard it is to fight h2h against a swordsman.

Slade solos, unless I'm missing something.