User Lists: 0

Alexander505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4  Edited By Alexander505

We have just few feats about Batfleck, we can't say he could win against Cap (would be a good fight tho), but certainly he can defeat him in the Mech suit for sure.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

could go either way depending how the fight plays out

KCMinato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@silverrings: I would say batman only beats steve in terms of durability since he has his suit which tanked multiple bullet shots . But Cap can definitely get past that with his shield and being definitely much stronger , faster and more agile . They are kind of equally skilled so steve should win .

SamJackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By SamJackson

Bruce has done nothing YET to put him on Caps level. The only debatable round is the last round where Bruce has his armor. Even then his mobility is limited while still having exposed areas on the armor that Cap could exploit.

Alexander505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The striking power is pretty close, but still, just few feats. The Batfleck is just started...

Tayssti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruce has done nothing YET to put him on Caps level. The only debatable round is the last round where Bruce has his armor. Even then his mobility is limited while still having exposed areas on the armor that Cap could exploit.

Red King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap all rounds.

Cerberus369616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap should win all rounds with escalating difficulty. Batfleck needs another movie or two under his Belt, Cap is currently the pinnacle of Cape Movie H2H imho.

MK39

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap wins all three rounds with difficulty, mostly in round 2, since Batffeck really knows how to put the grapple gun to work.

klbro123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 3 goes to batman easily. I think batman is too good and takes all rounds. He simply jabbed someone to the side and his whole body flew 10 feet

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap All 3 rounds. The last with some difficulty.

Usha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Cap's the best mixed martial artist here. Steve wins.

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap all three rounds.

He has a lot more feats to put him the majority in rounds 1 and 2.

Round three, although slightly harder, will end in the same result. He needed kryptonite to not get stomped by Supes, and even then, Superman was holding back the whole time.

Avatar image for jiraiya_sageofoil
Jiraiya_sageofoil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@klbro123 said:

Round 3 goes to batman easily. I think batman is too good and takes all rounds. He simply jabbed someone to the side and his whole body flew 10 feet

Lol Cap threw a motorcycle over 40 yds and destroyed a truck not even a comparison in strength. Batman loses each round

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kcminato said:

Cap should win all rounds

Are you two trolling? In the "Super Suit" he was destroying walls and throwing Superman through concrete pillars. That is at tens or hundreds of tons worth of force. He tanked being bashed through concrete floors and thrown to the roof by Clark. In that suit Batman>>>>>>> Cap. Without it it is a close call fight.

Nomar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Nomar

@chimeroid: No they aren't trolling. They have what are called informed opinions. You have what is called fanboying. Cap wins all rounds.

Lol at thinking the suit is impressive against someone not trying to kill you and weakened. Batman is so slow in that suit that Cap will run circles around him and bash his mouth in with the shield. Also Cap fights much smarter than Supes.

Theanalyser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Theanalyser

Cap takes it

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nomar said:

@chimeroid: No they aren't trolling. They have what are called informed opinions. You have what is called fanboying. Cap wins all rounds.

Uhm... I don't yet have the GIFs but they, and you, say that Regular street tier beats a hundred ton type suit and call that informed opinions?

KCMinato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By KCMinato

@chimeroid said:
@samjackson said:

@kcminato said:

Are you two trolling? In the "Super Suit" he was destroying walls and throwing Superman through concrete pillars. That is at tens or hundreds of tons worth of force. He tanked being bashed through concrete floors and thrown to the roof by Clark. In that suit Batman>>>>>>> Cap. Without it it is a close call fight.

Give it a rest . Look at the overwhelming responses of caps victory . No I am not trolling . Thats not even that impressive compared to what cap can do . Tens or hundreds of tons worth of force ? Definitely not 100s lol . As I said , bats has a clear advantage in durability in the suit . How is batman with suit >>>>> cap ? That might be true but from the feats and what we have seen , Cap is far superior in terms of strength and speed . Close call ? What feat of Batman with no suit puts him on the level of a super soldier ? You seem to be the one trolling here lmao. I only agree that its a close call in bat suit vs cap but cap still wins definitely. You seem to be forgetting that cap has his shield which can absolutely tank every punch batman throws at him

Nomar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chimeroid: Lol at calling the suit a hundred ton type suit. Lol. You seriously are hanging onto this one feat for dear life. Also did you just call Cap regular street tier? Jesus dude make your bias and fanboying even more obvious please.

FableCounty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Afflecks power, speed and ruthless killer nature might have him hang with Cap for a round or two but Captain America would still win, Cap tears through doors, wallks, goons almost like paper

Not sure about the suit, it might slow Bruce down and against someone as fast and strong as Cap that's maybe a bad thing. Captain America's shield seems to block and reflect everything, bullets, energy weapons, huge magical hammer blows...you name it the shield just bounces it back and is strong enough to cut through Ultrons, his punches and throws send people flying like little dolls.

Sure Batman thougher, he's not Nolan Bat and he is good enough to hang with him for a while like that Batroc guy, but eventually Cap will land his big blows and his shield can maybe cut anything...eventually Cap sends him flying like another toy doll

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11122/111220339/4608233-2528458342-tumbl.gif

http://38.media.tumblr.com/0773104e1cdb4b5843792c798f7655b4/tumblr_nludqarD021trbs5eo2_r1_500.gif

https://45.media.tumblr.com/78e1f78b573caf754f5fae24b4df2e1f/tumblr_nte4lunyKA1sacjg7o1_500.gif

https://49.media.tumblr.com/1c145ce16a14609cdb7d49f32d32936a/tumblr_n5x6exLIO51rcgyrwo1_500.gif

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kcminato said:
@chimeroid said:
@samjackson said:

@kcminato said:

Give it a rest . Look at the overwhelming responses of caps victory . No I am not trolling . Thats not even that impressive compared to what cap can do . Tens or hundreds of tons worth of force ? Definitely not 100s lol . As I said , bats has a clear advantage in durability in the suit . How is batman with suit >>>>> cap ? That might be true but from the feats and what we have seen , Cap is far superior in terms of strength and speed . Close call ? What feat of Batman with no suit puts him on the level of a super soldier ? You seem to be the one trolling here lmao. I only agree that its a close call in bat suit vs cap but cap still wins definitely. You seem to be forgetting that cap has his shield which can absolutely tank every punch batman throws at him

Because of a few ComicVine people believe cap wins that must be true? And breaking concrete pillars takes hundreds of tons worth of force, in fact, it was calculated at 1400 tons. But i went with a more conservative estimate. In the suit Batman is a low mid tier while cap is a high Street tier.

@nomar said:

@chimeroid: Lol at calling the suit a hundred ton type suit. Lol. You seriously are hanging onto this one feat for dear life. Also did you just call Cap regular street tier? Jesus dude make your bias and fanboying even more obvious please.

Well... Interestingly enough, when something only appears in a single fight i have to use feats from that single fight.. So YES, i am using that ONE feat out of total of like 10 he has...

And what would you call cap? Mid tier? High tier? No, let me guess - SKYFATHER? Cap is regular street tier...

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Batman shoots and kills Cap with guns, because he does that now....

JK. Cap all rounds, with difficulty only because of Bat's durability in the last round.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a3162faeafe3
deactivated-5a3162faeafe3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap wins all rounds med dif. Bruce is a tank and brutal, but he's not nearly as skilled as cap and his physicals aren't on par, except maybe strength but that's reaching. Bruce was getting routinely tagged, and he got snuck up on and shot in the head twice. Future showings may help him, but as of right now he's maybe Batroc level.

KCMinato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By KCMinato

@chimeroid said:
@kcminato said:
@chimeroid said:
@samjackson said:

@kcminato said:

Because of a few ComicVine people believe cap wins that must be true? And breaking concrete pillars takes hundreds of tons worth of force, in fact, it was calculated at 1400 tons. But i went with a more conservative estimate. In the suit Batman is a low mid tier while cap is a high Street tier.

I was asking you to read their responses on why Cap would win . So many various reasons .... That was my point ... not because it had to be true .

. Doesnt matter how strong bats is anyway . Why you might ask ? Thats because of Caps shield . Lets see you counter that . If a powerful strike from Mjolnir couldn't even destroy or bruise the shield a little , what more can some punches from a normal man in a suit ? Cap definitely wins since he has his shield with him . I might be convinced if he did not have his shield . But apparently , he does , so tell me wise guy , how will batman win cap if cap just blocks all of his blows . And then counter attack until the suit has been destroyed eh

KCMinato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By KCMinato

@chimeroid: You do realize that cap has lifted hundreds of tons before , that already puts him on a low superhuman tier . (MCU) No longer a street tier . Batman still has not proved himself to be above high street level . And how in the world can batman cover the speed gap ?

Avatar image for petey_is_spidey
Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seeing as he was holding his own against Superman in the suit when it came to his durability, I honestly don't see Cap hurting him.

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kcminato said:
@chimeroid said:
@kcminato said:
@chimeroid said:
@samjackson said:

@kcminato said:

I was asking you to read their responses on why Cap would win . So many various reasons .... That was my point ... not because it had to be true .

. Doesnt matter how strong bats is anyway . Why you might ask ? Thats because of Caps shield . Lets see you counter that . If a powerful strike from Mjolnir couldn't even destroy or bruise the shield a little , what more can some punches from a normal man in a suit ? Cap definitely wins since he has his shield with him . I might be convinced if he did not have his shield . But apparently , he does , so tell me wise guy , how will batman win cap if cap just blocks all of his blows . And then counter attack until the suit has been destroyed eh

He does not have to hit at all... Thor was fighting like a 100% brute trying to force his way to victory. Batman has shown tactical thinking and a lot of skill. Smoke grenades, weapons, grappling hook, hell, he could even yank away the shield from cap like Spidey did in the trailer.

@kcminato said:

@chimeroid: You do realize that cap has lifted hundreds of tons before , that already puts him on a low superhuman tier . (MCU) No longer a street tier . Batman still has not proved himself to be above high street level

Hundreds of tons? Mcu cap is around 2 ton level. Dont push it too hard.

And without the suit Fights batman had against regular people are quite reminiscent to those of cap. Ragdolling people and stuff.

FableCounty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By FableCounty

@tparks said:

Batman shoots and kills Cap with guns, because he does that now....

You have not seen Winter Solider?

Cap catches Bucky at the end...says to Bucky I don't want to fight I'm your friend, this is a highly trained powerful Bucky, super fast Bucky with with bionic strength at the end of the movie, hits Cap, shoots him, Helicarrier exploding around them, Buck beats him, shoots Cap multiple times, Bucky sledge hammers his fists into Cap's face...Cap continues to soak

Captain America's damage soak was crazy in that film

Cap is possibly still faster, can soak more hits unless Affleck is in the suit which is going to slow him down, Cap's shield is stronger than Snyder Batman

KCMinato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By KCMinato
@chimeroid said:
@kcminato said:
@chimeroid said:
@kcminato said:
@chimeroid said:
@samjackson said:

@kcminato said:

He does not have to hit at all... Thor was fighting like a 100% brute trying to force his way to victory. Batman has shown tactical thinking and a lot of skill. Smoke grenades, weapons, grappling hook, hell, he could even yank away the shield from cap like Spidey did in the trailer.

Ok.... so what is your point on how exactly bruce can deal with caps shield again ? Because before bruce knows it hes gonna get hit in the face by caps shield and just like always , its going to go back to cap . Stop being a fanboy please . Batman showing tactical thinking and skill in the fight ? Not at all .. those were just results of prep time he had which he does not in this fight . Using multiple gadgets does not mean bats has on the spot tactical thinking to win against someone who is much faster and more agile with a shield that can block any attack he throws . You have no feats / evidence to show batman can "take " the shield away from cap . Yank the shield from cap like spidey did ? lmao now this is just getting out of hand . This is just an assumption that batman can do so . Who says he actually can or even will ? For all we know he charges into the fight just like against luthors thugs or when bruces weapons failed to work on superman . He went in "100% brute" ... He aint going to get the shield and will get defeated tho it will not be an easy fight for captain . And do you actually still think batman without his mech suit can take on captain america ? What feats suggests he could do something like that ? Do you really think a peak human can match someone who is a super soldier of near superhuman strengths ?

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Round 1: Cap his strength is superior while also being extremely agile

Round 2:Can go either way as Bat does have explosive, grappling hook to take away Cap shield, but Cap has more impressive feat so he win.

Round 3: Cap can still damage the Bat suit like he did to Iron Man armor in the upcoming film, also have damage ultron bots, also keep in mind Superman was not trying to kill Batman through out the fight. That being said Bat should have better durability and strength, but might be slower which is a bad thing since Cap shield can do some damage. I said Batman in a hard fight, but I need to see Civil War and see how Cap does against Iron Man.

MK39

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By MK39

Guys, chimeroid is just a guy with an opinion who...from the looks of it, hasn't displayed any "fanboy" behavior. Let's not be dicks. Anyway...

@chimeroid said:

Can I see a citation for this calc? Judging the speed at which he swung Superman and assuming Superman doesn't weigh much more than the a normal human being, he didn't generate nearly enough force to collapse a healthy support pillar, and judging by the extensive damage and decay to the building they were in, it probably wasn't.

@fablecounty

Literally the first thing he said after that was "JK"

@chimeroid

"He does not have to hit at all... Thor was fighting like a 100% brute trying to force his way to victory. Batman has shown tactical thinking and a lot of skill. Smoke grenades, weapons, grappling hook, hell, he could even yank away the shield from cap like Spidey did in the trailer. "

On the contrary, while this is probably the strongest live-action Batman we've ever gotten, it's also probably the dumbest. Any other Batman would have thought to hit Superman with the gas grenade first, and then hit him with the sound cannons and the 50 cals. Batfleck seemed more theatrical than tactical.

He also has nothing in his arsenal that compares to Spider Man's web shooters.

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Chimeroid

@mk39: He would not need web shooters. He could use his hands as, while going by feats he is still stronger.

Will look for calcs. You are right that they are based on healthy pillars but he broke more than one in a single swing. Dont have perfect memory of the feat though. Might need to re watch it to jog my memory.

He was being as tactical as the movie could let him. Plot demanded for a close fight and an alive Superman. One way or an other it was more than Thor was shown to do.

Edit: Link for a video of force needed to shatter concrete pillars https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfVvzjVzeE0

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kcminato: He could deal with the shield by simply taking it away from cap. While we are at it, what are caps feats of fighting in smoke? SInce Bats likes doing that.

MK39

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He would not need web shooters. He could use his hands as, while going by feats he is still stronger.

What feats are those?

Plot necessity does not excuse character weakness. Unless Batfleck has shown exceptional strategic thinking we cannot apply the trait to him, otherwise we're just speculating.

Not sure what you mean by this.

Pillars are being crushed by a hydraulic press from above. Of course it's going to take a ton of force doing it that way. Taking pressure from above is what support pillars are designed for. Superman hit the pillars from the side. If he had crushed them from above, that would have been a significantly more impressive feat.

He could deal with the shield by simply taking it away from cap. While we are at it, what are caps feats of fighting in smoke? SInce Bats likes doing that.

When does he do that in this movie?

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mk39: THrowing Superman through multiple Concrete pillars. That is multi hundreds of tons feat.

It was not character weakness, he has shown tactical fighting in all of his fights. Most notably both in his fight against Superman (where he won) he manipulated the entire fight to end near the spear.

He has shown more tactical thinking than Thor,. Irrelevant point of debate except to explain that Thor comparison is irrelevant.

Even horizontally it would still take hundreds of tons to go through multiple pillars.

Fights in smoke? 3 times IIRC.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@fablecounty: I'm not sure if you read my comment, or just the first sentence of it...lol

Tayssti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap wins all rounds. Round 3 with morals on Cap still takes it. Only thing I saw Mecha Bats was above Cap in was durability but it has open vulnerable areas. He could easily target them. Also IMO Caps strikes with the edge of the shield could sheer the metal parts of the suit. Cap has consistently shown the strength to sheer and deform thick steel and rip apart titanium (Ultron bots) with his bare hands. I don't see why he couldn't rip the metal cowl of Bruce head and knock him out. Bruce's combat speed was slowed a lot in that suit. He's going to have pretty much no chance of touching Cap because of his skill advantage and combat speed advantage.

No Caption Provided

MK39

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It was not character weakness, he has shown tactical fighting in all of his fights. Most notably both in his fight against Superman (where he won) he manipulated the entire fight to end near the spear.

He has shown more tactical thinking than Thor,. Irrelevant point of debate except to explain that Thor comparison is irrelevant.

He won the fight against superman thanks to the massive kryptonite advantage, and the fight against the thugs thanks to sheer speed and brutality. He does display some tactical thinking but nothing extraordinary. Every other incarnation of Batman I know would have done it better. Hell, even Adam West would have thought to hit him with an "anti-superman spray" before hitting him with his higher caliber weapons. And I don't quite remember when the Thor point came up.

Fights in smoke? 3 times IIRC.

I can only remember him using smoke once, and that time he didn't really fight in smoke but just used it as temporary cover. What were the other two times?

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As usual, what @tayssti said.

Batfleck was good, but he wasn't this good.

Seeing as he was holding his own against Superman in the suit when it came to his durability, I honestly don't see Cap hurting him.

How was he holding his own? Every time Clark wanted to hurt Bruce, he did. I'm not sure the line "If I wanted it, you'd be dead already" could be much clearer.

Avatar image for petey_is_spidey
Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@petey_is_spidey said:

How was he holding his own? Every time Clark wanted to hurt Bruce, he did. I'm not sure the line "If I wanted it, you'd be dead already" could be much clearer.

I meant that Superman, though holding back, wasn't just easily ripping through Batman's armor.

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buildhare said:

@petey_is_spidey said:

I meant that Superman, though holding back, wasn't just easily ripping through Batman's armor.

Because as you said, holding back.

He hurt him with a casual palm at the start of the "fight" and flew him through the side of the building. After that he was weakened greatly and (now actually trying more) was still hurting him a lot.

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap isnt beating bats in the suit. He barely beats him in round one.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d86fd79c2e73
deactivated-5d86fd79c2e73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@samjackson: I wouldn't say his mobility is that limited in the suit, he could still disappear mid-fight with the thing. I agree with you on everything else though.

KCMinato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By KCMinato

@kcminato: He could deal with the shield by simply taking it away from cap. While we are at it, what are caps feats of fighting in smoke? SInce Bats likes doing that.

"simply taking it away " lmao . If it were that easy winter soldier , why is cap still standing ... Wouldnt tons of villains like winter soldier or ultron have "taken his shield away " and kill him ? Since you like assumptions so much , Cap runs out of the smoke before even engaging in battle . Even if he doesnt , you do realise cap has enhanced senses with the super soldier serum right ? From smelling the scent of the person , he would be able to detect his / her location although its not that great .

Usha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kcminato said:

"simply taking it away " lmao .

Batfleck will be sneaky about it.

e.g. Batfleck is on a ledge, shoots the grapple gun at the part where you hold the shield. Throw a smoke pellet at Cap, jump off the ledge to pull off the shield off his hand using that jump leverage. Throw a bunch of batarangs at Cap whilst there's still smoke. Then finish off an injured Cap.

If head on, Cap wins all rounds. But Batfleck would use strategy on this guy.