To bad spiderman 2099 wasnt

EganTheVile1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 52

#7  Edited By EganTheVile1

Dont want to sell Terry short, but Migual wielded Thor's hammer for a time, so yeah SM 2099 FTW

Triumphant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By Triumphant

Is this the older Terry? The one from Epilogue.

EganTheVile1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By EganTheVile1
Valor said:
"Is this the older Terry? The one from Epilogue."

either way
Avatar image for thisisgonnahurt
ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#10  Edited By ThisIsGonnaHurt

Spiders > bats (in this case)

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By King_Saturn
Spider-Man 2099 should win here against Batman Beyond
EganTheVile1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By EganTheVile1

Spidey wins 

Spider-Man 2099 VS Batman Beyond
Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@eganthevile1: HAHA awesome
Iron Doom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#14  Edited By Iron Doom

if there is prep then terry might win this but if not i would give it to 2099 but it would be a great fight

EganTheVile1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By EganTheVile1
@Iron Doom said:
"

if there is prep then terry might win this but if not i would give it to 2099 but it would be a great fight

"
Hell yeah it would! 

Spidey 2099 VS Terry
Spidey 2099 VS Terry
Obtrusive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Obtrusive

I think I would give it to batman, just because he trained with the original batman and I am sure if he picked up some tricks he could handle this spiderman.

Avatar image for beyondthebeyonder
BeyondtheBeyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman beyond takes place around 2020-2040 approx. That makes him old as hell when facing Spidey in 2099. But Batman now possesses the geriatric ability to bore someone to death with tales of a time when things were "better and people showed respect for their elders"......  
THANOS WINS, i guess

Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By texasdeathmatch

HAHA my teacher worked on that Spiderman 2099 show, and said it was god awful. Everything was really disorganized and no one got sh!t done. We had to practice with a scene list from that show and it looked ridiculously lame

EganTheVile1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By EganTheVile1
@BeyondtheBeyonder said:
"Batman beyond takes place around 2020-2040 approx. That makes him old as hell when facing Spidey in 2099. But Batman now possesses the geriatric ability to bore someone to death with tales of a time when things were "better and people showed respect for their elders"......  ...... ....... ...... ....... THANOS WINS, i guess "

LMAO.... old fogeys...
EganTheVile1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By EganTheVile1
@texasdeathmatch said:
"HAHA my teacher worked on that Spiderman 2099 show, and said it was god awful. Everything was really disorganized and no one got sh!t done. We had to practice with a scene list from that show and it looked ridiculously lame "
There was no Spider-Man 2099 show, I assume you mean Spider-Man Unlimited which has absolutely nothing to do with 2099, the costumes dont even look alike, Spidey 2099's spider looks like a skull, Spider-Man Unlimited took place on an alien planet, not the future
SnottyCane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By SnottyCane

batman is hench now !
DH69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#22  Edited By DH69

spidey

gambit987

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#23  Edited By gambit987

spider-man

Mortal Komic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Mortal Komic

There about to fight then the Joker and The Kingpin announce they  have taken over Gotham City and New York City. The two team up and kick Kingpin's and Joker's asses! They than go frolicking in a meadow! HOORAY! Happy ending!

Mortal Komic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Mortal Komic
@eganthevile1 said:
" @texasdeathmatch said:
"HAHA my teacher worked on that Spiderman 2099 show, and said it was god awful. Everything was really disorganized and no one got sh!t done. We had to practice with a scene list from that show and it looked ridiculously lame "
There was no Spider-Man 2099 show, I assume you mean Spider-Man Unlimited which has absolutely nothing to do with 2099, the costumes dont even look alike, Spidey 2099's spider looks like a skull, Spider-Man Unlimited took place on an alien planet, not the future "
Hmm, does that mean your implying you hate Spiderman Unlimited? Cause I liked it(Spiderman from 1994 and Spectacular Spiderman were better though).
Tesseract

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Tesseract

Why are you all saying spiderman?I just want to know what makes him so much better then batman?

OldIdiotAccount

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#27  Edited By OldIdiotAccount
@One-Above-You said:
" Spiderman 2099 should win this. "
@ulitmateninjagaidenx said:
" spiderman 2099 ftw. "
@eganthevile1 said:
"
Spidey wins 

"
omdway

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By omdway

I think Spidey has superior strength n speed but Bat has active-camo, wrist-rangs and powered flight. 

Would be and epic fight. If Terry played it smart and wore Spidey down but swooping in with a hit or two then he could eventually win. 

If 2099 gets his talons on BB then Spidey will win...due to superior strength and the fact that he could go for a fatality any time he wanted.
ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#29  Edited By ComicStooge

Terry because he's awesome.

Black_Kn1ght

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 6

#30  Edited By Black_Kn1ght

Batman wins

f_bomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By f_bomb

Spiderman 2099 would inevitably win the fight. Likewise I'm a Batman Beyond fan, but Spiderman has a high intelligence, powers, and physical attributes. Sure Terry has cool gadgets, but it's not really anything Spidy hasn't seen before. He's fought powered armor types with Projectiles. They are both pretty good fighters, but Spiderman has threw down wish some bad guys I'm not sure Batman Beyond could handle. Sure Batman could go invisible, but Spiderman also has super hearing, and smell. Combined with his reflexes it would be enough to take Batman out. 

Superskrull86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 7

#32  Edited By Superskrull86

I love both, but Spiderman 2099 wins this one
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#33  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

Terrrrry BYEWWWWW

MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By MKF30

I'm assuming we're not going by age otherwise Terry is at a huge disadvantage, is this both in their prime? 

If so, Terry with prep I'll go with him...he learned everything from the master. But in a direct fight, could go either way I think.

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By progenitorigin

Spidey should probably be able to win against Bats here, if he were to ever be able to give Batman a poison bite, it would disorient him enough for Spidey to one-shot him.
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@progenitor said:
Spidey should probably be able to win against Bats here, if he were to ever be able to give Batman a poison bite, it would disorient him enough for Spidey to one-shot him.
That's if he can reach through the suit and if Terry can't reach pop that electro shock, it floored and stunned Big Barda, it can take out Miguel.
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By progenitorigin
@god_spawn said:
@progenitor said:
That's if he can reach through the suit and if Terry can't reach pop that electro shock, it floored and stunned Big Barda, it can take out Miguel.

This is true--it depends on how durable the suit is and if Terry can react in time.
PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#38  Edited By PikminMania
@progenitor: People have hit the suit before and it hurt them, something tells me you wouldn't be able to cut it.
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@progenitor: He's taken punches from Big Barda, getting stepped on by Micron who grew near city building size and left a crater imprint of his foot with Terry under it and Terry made a smartass comment to Bruce while getting stepped on, the suit's blunt force durability is tremendous, the piercing resistance is kinda bad though but is still kinda thick it has multiple layers, so that's I said only if Miguel can get through. If Terry gets webbed up, he can raise the suit's temperature up to 4000 degrees, webbing gets burnt or he has those spikes on his forearms that can extend and retract cutting an opening of he webbing. Terry can survive punches from Miguel, webbing doesn't seem all that effective to me and it's questionable whether Miguel can bite through deep enough. Terry might not even be able to touch him if Miguel goes all out but Terry has powerful defensive capabilities with his suit that can seemingly one shot Miguel or grant him an opening.
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By progenitorigin
@god_spawn said:
@progenitor: He's taken punches from Big Barda, getting stepped on by Micron who grew near city building size and left a crater imprint of his foot with Terry under it and Terry made a smartass comment to Bruce while getting stepped on, the suit's blunt force durability is tremendous, the piercing resistance is kinda bad though but is still kinda thick it has multiple layers, so that's I said only if Miguel can get through. If Terry gets webbed up, he can raise the suit's temperature up to 4000 degrees, webbing gets burnt or he has those spikes on his forearms that can extend and retract cutting an opening of he webbing. Terry can survive punches from Miguel, webbing doesn't seem all that effective to me and it's questionable whether Miguel can bite through deep enough. Terry might not even be able to touch him if Miguel goes all out but Terry has powerful defensive capabilities with his suit that can seemingly one shot Miguel or grant him an opening.

I was going to go with the argument of 2099's Spidey sense, but IIRC, he doesn't have one, so based on what you've said, i'll change my vote to Miguel.
PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#41  Edited By PikminMania
@progenitor: you mean Terry?
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@progenitor said:
@god_spawn said:
I was going to go with the argument of 2099's Spidey sense, but IIRC, he doesn't have one, so based on what you've said, i'll change my vote to Miguel.
You changin your vote to Miguel =O??? Dont you mean Terry?
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By progenitorigin
@PikminMania
@god_spawn: 

EERR--yes, Terry.. that's what I meant.. >;O
Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@One-Above-You said:
Spiderman 2099 should win this.
Avatar image for the_hooded_hero
The Hooded Hero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By The Hooded Hero

Why are there 2 of these going. 

I just posted there feats and stats in the other one. So you can all get a better comparison of who would win. 

I say Spidey, but if given prep time Bats would win this.

The Hooded Hero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By The Hooded Hero
@Enzeru: Well I'll copy and paste before I leave here.
The Hooded Hero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By The Hooded Hero

Spider-Man 2099 has powers similar to the modern day Spider-Man. He has superhuman strength, agility, durability, speed, reflexes, eyesight. His healing abilities are also heightened. But, he does not have a healing factor. He has spinnerets in his forearms able to shoot organic webbing out of his wrist.

Miguel also has retractable talons that come out of his fingers and toes that allows him to climb any surface. They can also be used offensively. They've been shown to be able to cut and grab most objects but, were ineffective against Thanatos' armor.

Fangs!
 Fangs!
He also has fangs that secretes poison if he bites someone. The poison of these fangs appear to paralyze Spider-man "victim". The poison has been shown to be powerful, affecting people like the Sub-Mariner and even Thanatos.

Miguel also has genius-level intelligence and is especially gifted in genetics.

Costume!
 Costume!

He doesn't have any extra sense like Spider-Man's danger sense, but makes up for it with all his enhanced senses, and doesn't web-swing as much as Spider-Man either, but is able to travel as fast as the Original Spider-Man is. Instead he uses a web cape for gliding. His "web cape" was given to him by a "Thorite". One of Thor worshipers. This Thorite believed that Spider-Man is the Harbinger of Thor, and gave it to him, because, as the Thorite so rightly put it, "The Spider-Man must be masked". 
His costume is composed of Unstable Molecule Fabric (UMF). This allows Miguel free use of his talons without the risk of damaging his suit.

Batman beyond

Abilities & Paraphernalia

Throughout his time as a delinquent and becoming Batman, Terry has shown to be an able street-fighter. Along with the training he has received from Bruce, he has become an extremely adept hand-to-hand combatant, but not to the high levels of Bruce's other surrogate sons Tim Drake  and Dick Grayson , let alone Bruce himself.  Terry's fighting style also different from the original batman he somewhat less dependent on the formal fighting styles Bruce employed, and willing to use dirty tricks if necessary.Terry has beaten enemies much stronger and with greater numbers. Because of his age and training, Terry is in brilliant human condition and has shown to be a good gymnast. Because of his father he has a high intellect.  Terry has been trained to be a detective by Bruce and has learned to mix chemicals and herbs to healing agents and medicine from him (in the future, Terry has a special interest in becoming a doctor because of it ). When Terry is a young adult, (when Terry is in his late twenties) he is shown taking on highly trained guards and winning with ease and being almost unprotected even without the aid of the Bat suit  (showing that his skills may be rivaling Bruce's own) and fully understands how to be Batman.he also posses some talent that Bruce didn't have. 
The most shining example of this was shown during his confrontation with the Joker , when Terry unsettled the villain through mind games instead of physical combat, taunting the Joker with biting wit and finally laughing at the Joker — something beyond the old Batman.  

Bat-Suit

Even though Bruce wore the same suit as Terry twenty years before him it is still considered "ahead of it's time".  On this suit the cape has been removed and in its place two glider wings (much like Dick 's second Nightwing costume) which are under his arms,  and he also has small rockets built in to the boots. These rocket boots combined with the guilder wings enable Batman Beyond to fly some distances.  The suit is also very durable. He is seen taking a punch from Big Barda and remaining conscious. He was stepped on by Micron who grew to near the size of a skyscraper and it left a giant footprint in the ground, but Terry remained conscious and even made a smart comment to Bruce. The suit is also able to withstand extreme heat and cold, high voltages of electricity, water pressure, vibrations, radiation, and has even taken punches from Superman . However, the suit can be pierced if enough force is applied. Terry was stabbed in the stomach with a knife then Stalker's spear by Hush.  The suit can also mold to its wearers height and body shape.

The Bat suit grants Terry the following abilities:
  • Enhanced strength.
  • Night vision/infrared vision.
  • Personal communicator which allows Terry to keep in contact with Bruce in the Batcave.
  • Built in rebreather for under-water combat and exploration.
  • Enhanced ballistic protection
  • Dispensable Batarangs with a range of auxiliary functions, such as producing electric shocks. However, there is a limit to the amount of Batarangs the Batsuit can dispense; Batman has run out on at least one occasion. Also, the Batsuit has discs that can be fired from the tops of the hands.
  • Electrical discharge throughout the suit that can be activated by pushing a button on the suits belt.
  • Grappling guns built into the forearms.
  • Flash grenades.
  • Smoke pellets.
  • Flexicuffs.
  • Launchable tracers and scanners.
  • A retractable password decipher in a key form on the right index finger.
  • Retractable wings under the arms to glide on.
  • Rocket boots for flying.
  • Touch microphone in index and middle finger which allows Terry to listen in to other rooms through solid walls.
  • Drug identifier, utilized by dipping his finger's into the substance.
  • Built-in cloaking device that enables almost complete camouflage (this function possibly consumes a good deal of the Batsuit's power, as Batman minimizes its usage). It allows camouflage extending into the visible light and infrared frequencies of the electromagnetic spectrum. A countermeasure used by Commissioner Barbara Gordon to this in one incident where she was hunting Batman down was through tracking him using an ultraviolet light to illuminate him. The reason the invisibility plastic failed in the B:TAS episode was that sending electrical current through the material caused it to become toxic, affecting the mind as well as the body. Regardless, the original Batman may have saved samples of the plastic and/or the research notes and resolved the toxicity issues, incorporating them into the new Batsuit.
  • Retractable claws which can be used to fight enemies or cling to surfaces.
  • Can link up to his Batmobile by remote.
  • Built in buzz saw on the belt buckle.
  • Electoshock that can be activated by touch to defend against enemies like Inque or protect Terry when he's knocked out.
  • Bat Bombs: Terry uses this to destroy ground, wall, etc. This is contained in the middle of his utility belt.
  • Bat cable is contained in Terry's right forearm. He can shoot this out when his wings or boots are damaged.
  • Terry mentioned the suit has sonics powerful enough to crack copper off hostages encased in the metal, but he did not use them.

• The suit is able to pick up a person's vitals and heartbeat.
  • Terry is able to heat up the suit to 4000 degrees. Terry used this on Micron who stepped on him, and when Aquagirl trapped him in ice.

The suit also has a remote kill function that can be activated in the Batcave to shut down the suit if anyone were to get their hands on it.
Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Fetts

Ah man, I was going to do this fight.