• 56 results
DeathsHead2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By DeathsHead2

Present Day NYC, at midnight. NO prep. Morals ON... BATTLE!

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By nefarious

I can see Matt Murdock winning here.

jaywray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By jaywray

Id imagine with the suit making batman stronger and not losing any stealth or mobility he'd take it, but I agree I could see DD pulling over a win.

My opinion Batman 6/10

Void_Paladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Void_Paladin

DD's h2h skill is leagues beyond Terry's. I'm going with Matt here.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By nefarious

@jaywray: Yes, the suit gives him a boost and will help grant him a win.And agreed, DD will earn some wins over him.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By cattlebattle

Daredevil would win, Terry is too inexperienced and always had a hard time handling well trained martial artists

capfan80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By capfan80

Tough one. I would go with DD 8 outta 10. I think advantage would generally go to the one who spotted the other first and DD's senses give him an edge.

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Stronger

Although DD is clearly superior at h2h,Terrys suit has a lot of devices.I dont know.I am going with Daredevil for now.

cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9  Edited By cascadeking09

Terry

Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#10  Edited By Billy Batson
No Caption Provided

BB

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#11  Edited By owie  Moderator

I think it would be pretty hard to hurt Terry in the suit, and it gives him some pretty extensive offensive capabilities too. From what I read about it, he took punches from Superman in it, and Micron stepped on him when he was the size of a skyscraper, without killing him. I want DD to win this, but I'm not sure he can take a majority. Maybe DD takes 3 or 4?

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By slimj87d

@DeathsHead2: Is this Adult Terry or Young Terry?

Either way, Terry's gadgets and the suits strength, speed and durability enhancements can make him a challenge for DD.

DeathsHead2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By DeathsHead2

Young Terry. Never even knew there was an ADULT Terry (non-teen)!

NEEK_03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By NEEK_03

terry takes majority. suit is too durable/strong/fast/ shit load of devices to take down murdock, he does have superior h2h, however its not gonna be enough to win more then 2/3 tops.

Avatar image for eatmore_payless
eatmore_payless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By eatmore_payless

how could Matt hit computer based armor, which automatically duck every single hits he throws?

cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By cascadeking09

@eatmore_payless: I don't think the suit even does that, otherwise Terry would never get hit. But I do think that it's unlikely that Matt would do any lasting damage to him while he's in the suit.

eatmore_payless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By eatmore_payless

@cascadeking09: yeah the suit does that, but in case of emergency only, the suit does it one time when terru was affected by some gas and it ruins his 5 senses the suit's autopilot turned up and took over. I just cant recall that Batman Beyond episode

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By slimj87d

@DeathsHead2: Yes, there is an adult Terry with more experience that has worked along with Superman and formed his own Justice League. He would have quite a bit more experience.

DeathsHead2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By DeathsHead2

Adult Terry Batman sounds bad-ass! Adult Terry > Bruce Wayne Batman?

Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@DeathsHead2 said:
Nah, Bruce is still a genius 
eatmore_payless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By eatmore_payless

@texasdeathmatch said:

@DeathsHead2 said:
Nah, Bruce is still a genius

you got that right buddy

cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By cascadeking09

@eatmore_payless said:

@cascadeking09: yeah the suit does that, but in case of emergency only, the suit does it one time when terru was affected by some gas and it ruins his 5 senses the suit's autopilot turned up and took over. I just cant recall that Batman Beyond episode

O, ok thanks I didnt know that.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By slimj87d

@DeathsHead2 said:

Yeah, Bruce was still a smarter and natural Genius due to him being motivated to do something about Crime from teh age of like 8 while Terry's world changed and went upside years later.

Adult Terry just has more experience, is more built and most likely stronger.

eatmore_payless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By eatmore_payless

@cascadeking09 said:

@eatmore_payless said:

O, ok thanks I didnt know that.

you're welcome bro

krilling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#25  Edited By krilling

Terry takes this. He's advantaged with this super fly gimmicks. And he's trained by Bats. That would be too much for DD (even though i want him for winner).

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#26  Edited By progenitorigin

Skill and technique, I imagine, would go to Daredevil here, but Terry's suit is something else, I think Terry would have a few aces up his sleeve using the suit, so i'm on the fence on this one, but i'm leaning towards Daredevil.

Needlebay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Needlebay

Terry. His suit is pretty damn durable and I don't see DD getting through that. Check his fight with the future JLA.

desmond006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#28  Edited By desmond006

Batman wins. DD's h2h and experience dont make up for strength, durability, gadgets, and flight.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#29  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

Daredevil beats him. While Terry does have the technological advantage normally he is in fight mode and on comm with Bruce and that is where a lot of Terry's high end feats come from such as fighting off the future JLA which included a Green Lantern, Big Barda, Micron, and a disabled War Hawk. I'm not sure Daredevil could KO Terry in the suit with his fists tbh. From getting sucker punched by Big Barda, getting slammed through a bunch of walls and getting stepped on by Micron leaving a giant sized foot print in the street and Terry was perfectly fine so that might take awhile. But since DD is one of the street levelers that most commonly uses nerve strikes and seeing as how Terry generally has trouble with much more skilled fighters which he couldn't even take down a crazy version of an old Nightwing, I don't see a reason why Matt can't take a solid majority. Terry's tech might however grant him a few wins namely his shock belt.

redhood21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By redhood21

Terry would certainly figure out once his stealth wasnt working that DD isnt using his sight to find him. He's got too many gadgets, flight, and a sonic attack in his belt. i would say victory is Beyond daredevil here. OH NO HE DIDNT

oh yea grown up terry is prob bruce's physical equal plus the suit enhances that. There's also times in the show where terry has figured out clues and other stuffs that bruce couldn't. (yea i know the show ant comic book canon).

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@redhood21: Terry hardly uses his stealth in fights anyway. He mainly uses batarangs/shock belt/razor disks in terms of fights or goes h2h which isn't enough to over come Daredevil's massive h2h advantage and radar sense.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By jeanroygrant

@cattlebattle said:

Daredevil would win, Terry is too inexperienced and always had a hard time handling well trained martial artists
cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By cascadeking09

@god_spawn: Have you ever actually seen someone use nerve strikes on Terry though? I'm not sure they would work, the suit is cybernetic. I'm not sure what material the suit is made of but I'm not sure that he could pinch a nerve through it.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@cascadeking09: I don't see why he can't. That is what nerve strikes in comics do, they allow to bypass superior durability. The suit isn't that thick. It is only a durable cloth like material and with another layer of muscular enhancing circuitry which are all close to skin tight. Daredevil has executed nerve strikes on people possibly more durable than Terry is and Terry has been hurt by punches and kicks from characters not to far off from Matt's level of strength so the suit isn't so thick that it keeps Matt from connecting with his body the nerves of Terry's body. It's not like he is attacking Iron Man armor or something.

redhood21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By redhood21

@god_spawn said:

@cascadeking09: I don't see why he can't. That is what nerve strikes in comics do, they allow to bypass superior durability. The suit isn't that thick. It is only a durable cloth like material and with another layer of muscular enhancing circuitry which are all close to skin tight. Daredevil has executed nerve strikes on people possibly more durable than Terry is and Terry has been hurt by punches and kicks from characters not to far off from Matt's level of strength so the suit isn't so thick that it keeps Matt from connecting with his body the nerves of Terry's body. It's not like he is attacking Iron Man armor or something.

lol true, but terry fights super powered and mutated freaks on a daily basis. im prob just inclined to say terry by fanboyism i could be swayed to join the other team. that didnt come out right...

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@redhood21: So does Daredevil. Daredevil took out a hundred enhanced Yakuzas with a sword, Daredevil has made Mr. Hyde stop breathing via nerve strikes. Terry's main disadvantage is his skill which generally is compensated with Bruce on commlink which he does not have here. Terry's showing against more skilled opponents when alone are none to favorable despite having tech advantages. It's no different here really except Matt is probably more skilled than anyone he has faced.

cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By cascadeking09

@god_spawn said:

That clears it up, I've never been too sure of what it was made of. In that case I'll go with DD on this one.

@redhood21: Lol.

DieHard200904

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By DieHard200904

@Nefarious: If Daredevil does get the jump on Terry, he will stomp him down. His martial arts capabilities are insanely good, I would probably compare them to Bruce Wayne as Batman, or other proficient martial artists. Daredevil is also fairly familiar with anticipating his opponent's upcoming fight moves based on how he perceives them with his sonic sensing capability. However, a victory from Terry is only probable based on him figuring that Daredevil is blind, in which a sonic batarang would render Daredevil vulnerable, as Daredevil is vulnerable to being stunned by high-pitch noise.

Avatar image for gremlin_from_kremlin
Gremlin From Kremlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Terry

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By nefarious
@DieHard200904: Hmmm...
Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Hyperlight

going with DD... been fighting nearly as long as terry has been alive lol

Needlebay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Needlebay

Terry's suit is extremely durable. At least in the comics. Check out his fight with the Justice League Beyond. Going with Terry.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@Needlebay said:

Terry's suit is extremely durable. At least in the comics. Check out his fight with the Justice League Beyond. Going with Terry.

Which does nothing against nerve strikes.

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#44  Edited By daredevil21134
No Caption Provided
jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By jashro44

I think dare devil....Not completely sure. Going with dare devil in a good fight for now. Terry had problems with skilled fighters and I don't believe he has enhanced speed.

batfan1939

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By batfan1939

Adult Terry appeared once, and outperformed teen Terry in every way without the suit. DD takes teen Terry. I think Daredevil's senses would give him the edge he needs to land hits! Adult Terry would be all but unstoppable in the suit.

Jezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Jezer

Does the suit come with a built in computer or anything to give him info on people he's fighting? Like, would there be anyway he would find out that DareDevil is susceptible to sonicgrenade or whatever?

If so (I forget if the OP says they have knowledge on each other or anything), then it'd go to Batman. If not, this is still up for debate. And I'm still looking to be swayed.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@Jezer: The suit has a "I know everything computer" in the form of Bruce Wayne. Which is why Bruce would sit at his computer and would see what Terry does via the suit's video feed and tell McGinnis strategies. Since Bruce is not here, Terry doesn't have anyone feeding him info. The suit does not have any weakness detecting equipment or anything you are suggesting. And this is a random encounter.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By jeanroygrant
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Needlebay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Needlebay

@god_spawn said:

@Needlebay said:

Which does nothing against nerve strikes.

When has DD ever performed a nerve strike against something like Terry? Not saying he hasn't, but I haven't seen it.